Ask a Think Tank Analyst Anything

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I've made this thread every few months for the last couple of years, first on 4/pol/ and now on 8/pol/. People always seem interested. The last thread was deleted after a lot of discussion - same as on 4chan. If that happens again I'll stop.

Anyways, ask an establishment shill anything. I work for a think tank in London which is funding my post-doctorate.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

who is ur favorite 2hu and why do u want to gas teh kikes

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

what Think Tank?

takes2long
takes2long

How is it different to what we do on Leeky Forums and how do I apply for a job?

w8t4u
w8t4u

@PackManBrainlure
What will happen in Hannover and Dresden in 2016/17?

Inmate
Inmate

@BinaryMan
I was on /a/'s side when 2hus were moved to /jp/.

@Harmless_Venom
If I told people in real life what I think, or if I told you who I am in real life, then I'd be fucked. That's how it works.

Techpill
Techpill

@PackManBrainlure
Have they filmed you buggering a child while being held at gunpoint yet?

Snarelure
Snarelure

Kill yourself immediately.

Evilember
Evilember

@takes2long
Do you have an advanced degree? If not, good luck fucko. Funny thing is post-modernists in my field are always criticising how elitist people were prior to the 1960s but you still need an advanced degree to get a job.

@w8t4u
If you want to know the future of AfD just look to the past. Look at what happened to "alternative" parties in Germany in the 1950s.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Techpill
Probably not high enough on the ladder for that.
@Snarelure
I'd prefer to kill myself slowly with alcohol.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@PackManBrainlure
How does one get such a job? What are your plans after post-doc?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@VisualMaster
I had a connection through my parents. Good luck if you don't. This field is full of faggots who advocate equality but who get their position (like me) due to connections.

As for my plans? Ride the academic teet as long as I can. Currently getting funding both from my work and my school, so gonna ride that.

Inmate
Inmate

@Spamalot
Do you purposefully give them shitty analysis and bad advice for shits and giggles?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

If Donald Trump wins what do you think will happen to the USA in terms of civil unrest and how will this affect Europe? What do you think will happen if the global economy crashes before the General election? What happens if it crashes after the general election with either Trump or Hillary in office lets say 6 months or so after they take office?

If there is a global economic collapse, how bad do you think it will be?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Evilember
If you want to know the future of AfD just look to the past. Look at what happened to "alternative" parties in Germany in the 1950s.
No other way? The AfD is pretty weak and kosher, but what do you think about the grassroots present there?
I mean I just found out that they are supportive of displaced post war Germans too. Definitely something going on.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Hello, OP. Person with high-level connections at RAND Corp. here.

How are you advising your clients regarding the collapse of the petrodollar and the rise of petrocurrency mercantilism?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Evilember
Obama visited Hannover which is basically salafist city and Bilderberger will meet in Dresden which is PEGIDAs Headquarter.
There must be some deeper meaning behind this.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

This larping again

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Inmate
I give them what they want to hear. There are often threads on Leeky Forums full of people wondering what to do in classes full of libtards. The answer is simple: give them what they want. It is easy to manipulate them.

@Poker_Star
If Donald Trump wins what do you think will happen to the USA in terms of civil unrest and how will this affect Europe?
I refuse to believe Trump will win. I'm a pessimist. I tend to think the fact that shitskins/women make up the majority of the electorate will overcome anything else.
What do you think will happen if the global economy crashes before the General election?
Now that would be interesting. It'd have to be predicated on a non-US event though which makes me doubtful. Basically a wholesale Chinese collapse is the only real possibility.
What happens if it crashes after the general election with either Trump or Hillary in office lets say 6 months or so after they take office?
Honestly it wouldn't be dissimilar. Both worth be willing to use the FED and the treasury to ensure US financial stability. The difference between the two candidates, or at least the significant differences, isn't financial.

If there is a global economic collapse, how bad do you think it will be?
Hah, couldn't be worse than the last one - could it? Well, maybe it could. Who knows?

cum2soon
cum2soon

why do you suck baby penis?

Why are you so ashamed of being a lobbyist that you try to make people believe that think tanks are not lobby groups?

askme
askme

@Sharpcharm
A few years ago travelling through Germany I noticed giant crosses upon a hill. Later I looked it up and realised they'd been build to remember refugees who fled Eastern Europe after WW2. Germans have never been as self-hating as their politicians pretend.

@Snarelure
I'm not. If I had to be a salesperson I wouldn't have a job.

@Emberburn
It's pretty obvious that Obama and Merkel are on the same wavelength. Don't need a tinfoil hat for that.

@CodeBuns
:)

Skullbone
Skullbone

What is your take on Trump winning the Republican nomination?

What the fuck is going on?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@TurtleCat

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@whereismyname
Hahaha, you are a bad analyst.

It doesn't matter what you think will happen. You are supposed to prepare for anything that COULD happen. If you don't think Trump could be elected under any circumstances, then I have a Fed-backed derivative contract on a bridge over oceanfront property in Las Vegas to sell you.

whereismyname
whereismyname

using a trip in case my IP changes, cuz im on a proxy

hope you dipshits are using proxies as well
@cum2soon
What makes you assume I believe there is a difference? You are absolutely right.

@Skullbone
It's funny how over the past six months people I've met have just randomly shit on Trump. They really are scared. The day Cruz dropped out my office was like a funeral parlour. As for what's going on…who knows? I still don't think he can win the general but I've been wrong about everything else.

@TurtleCat
:)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Do you work for the left or the right?
If you work for the guys who are against us, why are you here?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

you again
last time you said Trump would never win, and that the economy was fine

do you really believe in your own bullshit?
is what you tell us indicative of the analyses you sell to your custommers?
do they sometimes realise how wrong you are?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@whereismyname
I think that the global collapse will lead to something larger and more chaotic than during the great depression, as we did not have the demographic issues or the complete lack of faith in our government, the media, or our institutions. The rise of Trump leads me to believe that something major is on the way, a civil war of some kind or some massive atrocity, just like how the rise of the tea party gave way to the eventual rise of trump. Do you think people have finally had enough of the left's shit and do you think that an economic collapse will be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@ZeroReborn
You seem confused. I'm writing to satisfy the prejudices of my audience, not to speak the "truth". My analysis has NOTHING to do with my personal beliefs.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Fried_Sushi
In the West the Left and the Right aren't terribly different. I'm here because I've posted on chans for nearly 10 years.

@Need_TLC
And do you think if I wrote an analysis praising Trump that I'd have a job much longer? That's beside the point.

On a personal level you are right, though. Trump has succeeded far beyond my wildest expectations. I still refuse to believe he can win the general but he's done enough for me to put my doubts aside and just let him do what he does.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Raving_Cute
That may be, but consider the alternative. Trump is the last gasp of America's past (what the Left calls evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic etc).

Perhaps the majority of Americans agree with Clinton, or, rather, will bargain with the devil so their own demographic is advantaged. Your average coon/spic hates gays and transgenders but as long as Clinton imports more spics and keeps coons out of prison they'll vote for her.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@whereismyname

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content