New Propaganda Video - Rome is Burning

Emberburn
Emberburn

Sup /po/ quick thread to say I've been working on a new propaganda video for the right and for our cause. As a media student I thought why not use (((their media brainwashing))) against them.

Enjoy!

P.S - no idea how to webm if somebody could that'd be great.

inb4 your gex

Nope, just someone who wants to the help the cause.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VsbNVi3qh8&feature=youtu.be
Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Little bump to get shit moving, enjoy lads, let me know what you think of it.

Inmate
Inmate

good work

TechHater
TechHater

@Inmate

Thanks user!

massdebater
massdebater

@Emberburn
bretty gud/10

iluvmen
iluvmen

@massdebater

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it

Methshot
Methshot

@Emberburn
media student
no idea how to webm it

kek

Your (((education))) fails you.

WebTool
WebTool

@Methshot

Our projects never involve webm"ing" anything lol, it's always via H.264 formats and other crap

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@iluvmen
also, make sure you have this backed up somewhere
Youtube has been getting on their game of taking shit down

girlDog
girlDog

I think there are about 5 or 6 different shorter videos in there, but they don't work well all at once. Also, you crescendo the emotion up and then just drop it all of the sudden on a text frame.

For instance, the intro is beautiful. Personally, I'd start with a silent shot of the MLK statue, then start Bain with the unveiling of Mandela, pause Bain for a while with footage of invaders and riots to let it sink in that MLK/Mandela/etc are the false idols and they lead to the invasion.

The rest of it is beautiful. But stop that video before Farange, because it builds up a ton of emotion then just crashes down into some guy giving a polite speech.

likme
likme

your gex

Now that that's outta the way, is he not welcome anymore here, or did he do fuck all after his video or what?

Evilember
Evilember

@Garbage Can Lid

True, I have it backed up just in case, lets hope not though

@girlDog

Thanks for the supportive comment user, I agree with all of your points tbh, im only a first year in media and that so it was more of an overall experiment and see what anons think type of go, at least its not 99% trash lol and I think I got a bit too excited into cramming everything, guess i'll know what to do for next time!

@likme

wew lad, yeah he put up a new comment on the open gates video with like nearly 10mil views that he's just been busy IRL

Firespawn
Firespawn

@likme
I suspect he's still around, he's just not cancerous so he doesn't tripfag except when it's relevant.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@likme
Rumor has it he is currently looking for another copyrighted track made by a Leftist piece of shit so that his next video can be taken down and neutered.

WebTool
WebTool

@Evilember
Can you cut the first 3:45 off and put that up separately?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@WebTool

Rendering off the intro now and will be uploaded shortly, shall I still keep up the entire main video or split it all up?

RumChicken
RumChicken

@WebTool
Can't get it below 14mb.

fml

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Boy_vs_Girl
I personally think it might be more effective if you separated out the parts for Britain and for the EU, but the big thing is getting the emotion running in the videos. The dramatic music and sense of cinematic tension is what makes people remember it.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@New_Cliche

dubs checked,

tbh I may leave it up and just segment the rest into little videos for people to look at/share?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@happy_sad
Yeah don't take it down as it is now, and like the other anons said - you did good work.

TechHater
TechHater

@MPmaster

Thanks user, the praise is mentally positive lol

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Emberburn

very good work.

spreading.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Emberburn
This idol
Nelson Mandela

Use Mohammad instead. It fits far more, Nelson is a little unimportant, given the limited reach of his influence. Mohammad's influence stretches across the globe like a plague.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Emberburn
P.S - no idea how to webm if somebody could that'd be great.
22:32
Impossible.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Emberburn
dropping DJ Daesh at 15 minutes

slightly impressed with you finding Arab trap music

farquit
farquit

Good work user

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Just taking a moment to shill my own propaganda vid I made a month ago.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Emberburn
It's good. But something all of these propaganda videos forget, is laying DIRECT responsibility on the viewer, to di his/her part.
I don't know if that makes sense, but I always miss something like this in these videos.

However I'm pretty confused with the intro that shows we're waking up and nationalism is on the rise, suddenly contrasted with the kebabbery. Otherwise this bummed me out and made me want to lift more and work harder.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Emberburn
Also the ending felt kind of goofy, with the future fash. Not that I don't like future fash, but it felt more goofy than serious.
Then again you can disregard my comments, as I have no idea what makes good propaganda or not, just blurting it out :^)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Holy shit OP……

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

This is a permanent figure on cytu.be/r/uncleb now

Thanks for the new material.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@WebTool

Here you go, new upload of the intro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VsbNVi3qh8&feature=youtu.be