Trump announces national finance chairman

idontknow
idontknow

Steven Mnuchin will serve as Donald Trump's national finance chairman, the campaign announced Thursday.
“Steven is a professional at the highest level with an extensive and very successful financial background," Trump said in a statement.
"He brings unprecedented experience and expertise to a fundraising operation that will benefit the Republican Party and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton.”
Trump, now the presumptive GOP nominee, has touted his self-funding of his primary campaign but on Wednesday said he would not entirely self-fund his general election campaign, promising that he would create a “world-class finance organization” instead.
Mnuchin serves as chairman and CEO of Dune Capital Management LP, a private investment firm, and he is the chairman of Dune Entertainment Partners LLC.
He previously was a partner at Goldman Sachs and has a B.A. from Yale University.
Mnuchin has worked with Trump in the past on a business level and "brings his expertise in finance to what will be an extremely successful fundraising operation for the Republican Party," according to the news release.
“It’s a great privilege to be working with Mr. Trump to create a world class finance organization to support the campaign in the General Election," Mnuchin said in a statement.
https://archive.is/hDRxY

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.is/hDRxY
https://www.causeiq.com/organizations/the-steven-and-heather-mnuchin-foundation,133990500/
https://archive.is/UMf99
https://my.mixtape.moe/rcrulx.pdf
https://my.mixtape.moe/clbcbg.pdf
https://archive.is/gCDkU
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
https://archive.is/bPPbk
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_expulsions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_refugees
http://www.dailystormer.com/top-jew-myth-curing-polio/
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/404390/the-myth-of-jonas-salk/
Evilember
Evilember

that nose
Jew?

FastChef
FastChef

@Evilember
Did you really have to ask?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@idontknow
uhmmmm, thats not an aryan nazi
DROPPED
I am now #cruzmissile

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Dissapoint

Supergrass
Supergrass

https://search.wikileaks.org/?query=mnuchin&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=26&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Supergrass
Wait, different guy, I think

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Ex-Goldman Sachs Jew.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@idontknow
They are the best with money I guess.

He already have a kike doctor, and he is a (ex)insider of the banks.

We're not gonna disavowing Trump anyway.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@5mileys

Jesus he's a Hollywood kike too.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@5mileys
Rat Pac

L.O.L….

SniperGod
SniperGod

The employer has a plan. Let's wait and see where it goes.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@5mileys
Ah.

This is a blow. 17 years at a kike bank.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@SniperGod
the employer

Supergrass
Supergrass

@haveahappyday
Jews are good at finance meme
One of the oldest most untrue memes the world has ever produced

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

He worked for George Soros hedge fund, this is a bummer.

MPmaster
MPmaster

https://www.causeiq.com/organizations/the-steven-and-heather-mnuchin-foundation,133990500/
https://archive.is/UMf99

@TreeEater
inb4 Dan Gabriel tries to stump the Trump.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Evilember

Who better than a Jew to handle money? I don't give a shit how much you dislike them, you have to admit they're good with money.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Evilember
Also the nigger hair and dick face.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@JunkTop
uhmmmm, thats not an aryan nazi
DROPPED
I am now #cruzmissile
Hi int

Methshot
Methshot

@idontknow
Whenever Trump interacts with the jews he ends up creating strife within the jew community and causes them to turn on each other so let's see where this goes.

@Garbage Can Lid
Maybe he is trying to get dirt on Soros then? He did the same thing with Ailes, hiring someone who worked for him only to farm the guy for shit on Ailes.

Emberfire
Emberfire

"investment"
Goldman Sachs
jewnose

the fuck.
Either he's trying to get insider information, fooling big money not to give him so much shit or just plain out sold out.

The current system is not sustainable. And he hires a jew that worked at one of the pillars of this corrupt system.
Don't go down that jewy road Trump

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Methshot

You don't play these type of games with a Jew, let them influence you and be your inner circle he will regret this.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Spamalot
you have to admit they're good with money.
No, you really don't.

This meme is FALSE, stop propagating it. They have never been good at finance. They only appear to be good at it because they control the power to PRINT MONEY.

And all they do is PRINT MORE OF IT.

Usury does not an economy make.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

https://my.mixtape.moe/rcrulx.pdf
https://my.mixtape.moe/clbcbg.pdf

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@BlogWobbles
True. But on the other hand, he has been screwing with the jews throughout much of this race. He has people being openly anti-semetic towards them and everything. They are constantly fighting with each other and so on.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Emberfire

That picture makes me wonder, is any European folklore based on Jews? Like some kind of a baby snatching creature or something? That'd be pretty funny.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Illusionz

Okay, rather, they're good at manipulating money.

askme
askme

When Trump started running, he warned that he was going to bring in "disgusting people," "Killers" who you would never want to eat with, to make great deals and win.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Crazy_Nice
goblins snatch children

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Evilember
Yep, and a Goldman Sachs jew at that.

I fucking told you guys about Trump, i fucking told you what a kosher fuck he is.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

jew

He's making Hitler's mistake all over again.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Spamalot
Who better than a Jew to handle money?

How about a white guy who cares about his people?

Fucking cancerous Trump shill.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Gigastrength
Except Hitler wasn't as fucking kosher as this circumcized cock sucker.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Illusionz
Except that meme goes back to the fucking Romans, at least.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@hairygrape
If he was a kosher fuck he would have sold out long ago. Especially with the republican crowd being so pro-israel, he stood nothing to gain to maintain a middle road. This reminds me of some of the shit Trump pulled earlier on in the race, where a number of us couldn't figure out what the fuck he was up to only to have shit turn out fine or a stroke of genius.

@askme
There's that too.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn

Who.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn

Should.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn

We.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn

Vote.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn

For.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@hairygrape
@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn
Stormfront_loses_their_minds.png

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn

Instead?

RumChicken
RumChicken

@BlogWobbles

Stormfront absolutely adores jews.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Gigastrength
Oh and BTW, Hitler actually expelled jews out of Germany's finance, this kosher motherfucker is installing them.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@RumChicken
You need to take your pills

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@StonedTime
Creator of Waffen SS
Jew

Pick both.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@LuckyDusty
@BlogWobbles
@TurtleCat
@RavySnake
@SniperWish
@TalkBomber
@SniperGod

NEEDED ANY MORE EVIDENCE OF TRUMP SHILLING AND SPAMMING?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@CouchChiller

No. You're a retard.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@VisualMaster
No, i say again:

Hitler actually expelled jews out of Germany's finance, this kosher motherfucker is installing them.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Kikes are good at handling money.
This is well established.
They've been jewing people on an industrial scale since their fucking temple made people exchange valuable metals for Disney-dollars to use at the resort.
They're just good at handling money to the point of dobbing in their own to rake it in.
Bizarre that some on Leeky Forums are saying otherwise.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@DeathDog
Why reply to me with that, I only had one post

whereismyname
whereismyname

You don't want a Jew to Jew chyna for the United States?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@PurpleCharger
Yes and it obvious you're not familiar with chans. Get cancer.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@DeathDog
Nice proof of your claims
@Nojokur
Go back to int

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@whereismyname
The only ones getting jewed are Americans.

When Hitler came to power he wrested control over the money supply away from the jews, this kosher bitch is handing it to them on a silver platter.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Dreamworx
Fuck off you obvious marketer. You're a fucking malignant tumor to this place.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Garbage Can Lid
repeatedly spamming replies trying to D&C us
somehow I should fuck off

1 sheckel has been deposited into your account.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@5mileys
17 years at Goldman Sachs
Hollywood
Oh god.

Maybe this is like hiring a jew to do your taxes?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@DeathDog
If Trump hired someone who used to work for Roger Ailes, you would lose your shit. And then overlook why he is hiring him.

@Need_TLC
The only ones getting jewed are Americans.

Proof of this other than your incessant paranoia? Trump has shown he will hire someone if they have info on his enemies. That said chaim, who should we vote for?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I ask now.

Is there any doubt left? He's still better than Hillary but thinking this is some sort of American Hitler is beyond retarded.

I for one, can't wait for WW3 to wipe the USA from the face of the Earth.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Evilember
I could see it from the catalog

askme
askme

@LuckyDusty
Well of course you should vote for Trump but you shouldnt be totally fine with Trump putting jews in key positions.

Inmate
Inmate

@SomethingNew
Kill yourself Mordecai

likme
likme

Trumpfags will excuse this

Just like they excused AIPAC

Who are the cucks again?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@idontknow
So begins the infiltration and sell out

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Emberfire
Who do you think started that meme? The Romans? Or the Jews.

It was the Jews

Techpill
Techpill

@Inmate
Eric pls go.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@likme
AIPAC was a fucking joke. He didn't even bother to write his own speech.

In this instance, he's hiring the guy for the campaign only and has hired him before so there's that.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Techpill
Wanting the US to die is retarded.

You'll join your friend in hell Chaim

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Horribly disappointing.

Well, Leeky Forums, should we stop supporting Trump now?
Or do we start running for congress and get as many /pol/acks in power as possible, then end the Fed?

Looks like we no longer have a God-Emperor, just another Jew-puppet.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Nojokur
hurr hurr you're not familliar with chans

Emberburn
Emberburn

Why don't you goys like jews?
They're why we have nazis :D

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Sharpcharm
so much int in this thread

EVACUATE, THIS THREAD IS COMPROMISED

SniperWish
SniperWish

@likme
The best part about this election is watching Leeky Forums claim that there are good Jews so as to continue supporting their favored candidate.

I'm a race realist, but I don't give two fucks about gassing niggers and kikes.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Carnalpleasure
wanting the top goyim of the world gone somehow makes me a jew
Sure thing Schlomo, I'll comfily eat popcorn while watching you get nuked to ashes on live television.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Emberfire
This guy did Hollywood.
Hollywood controls popular culture.
Trump is going to use Hollywood marketing against Clinton.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@StonedTime
installing them
More like moving them around. They've been deeply rooted in America since the Federal Reserve, moving them around doesn't change much. Removing them is the only solution. I've never been a Trump worshiper, but riding his meme wave has been great fun, and full of ass hurt Marxists. We'll see what comes of this.

Anyone squealing that Trump can do no wrong is fucking retarded. I'm skeptical when it comes to the political theater. The best we can do is influence Trump with our memes, so that he becomes what we want him to be, and not what (((they))) want him to be.

Reality is clay, it is our clay.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@LuckyDusty
Wanting the US gone means you want the constitution gone, an undeniably jewy act.

You'll burn in fire, just wait.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@AwesomeTucker
damn auto correct.
Emperor*

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@hairygrape
@Carnalpleasure
@Emberburn
assmad anti-Trump shill sees an opportunity to remind us waiting for Hitler is the only way
yeah good luck finding a finance expert at that level who isn't a jew

whereismyname
whereismyname

@DeathDog
Then who should we vote for instead? Well shill?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Supergrass
But i thought it was true. If there is anything all jews have a tendency of being proficient at it is mathematics in particular economics.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

wtf is this shit.

there is no positive angle to this.

this fuckin guy actually started a bank with george soros.

this is bullshit.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@PurpleCharger
Are you a fucking bot? You can't even make sense in your posts.

Are english courses that fucking bad in the JIDF?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Sharpcharm
Go grab a gun and storm the white house then.

@RumChicken
Probably. I only started paying attention to this election because of the weird but effective moves Trump has been making. I'm curious as to where this will lead as well.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Ignoramus
He's worked for Soros, Goldman Sachs, and Hollywood. It's tough to find a Jewier Jew who isn't an Orthodox Rabbi or living in Israel.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Dreamworx
ok Chaim, you've had your attention and now you're filtered

yell all you want I wont see it

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Spazyfool
keep your friends close and enemies closer.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@SniperWish
Yup, every Jew
Every single one of them is out to get us, like a boogeyman
Nope, they are just a subspecies that are useful for some things.
How do you outjew all the other jews?
Put the jewiest looking motherfucker in charge.
Put the guy who looks more Jewish than George Sorors in charge, but don't let them interfere with who's really in charge.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Use any and all weaponry available, winning is the most important thing at the moment. We can worry about ideological purity later.

takes2long
takes2long

@Sharpcharm
I'm not /int/ at all, I'm really disappointed.
He's naming, not just a Jew, but a fucking
Goldman Sachs Jew

While I understand it wouldn't have been any better with El Rato, and Bernie Sanders IS a fucking Jew, and any of the other establishment puppets would have done the same, just as they've been doing for decades, this is very fucking ominous. Looks like Trump is no better than the rest of them, and if we're looking for change, Trump was nothing but another scam.

Tell me I'm wrong, and then tell me why.
I want to believe, but this looks terrible.

askme
askme

@Lunatick
He could be looking for inside dirt on those people. He also hired people who worked for Roger Ailes only to use the information that guy had to screw Ailes royally.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Nojokur
Jews being good at math is also a fabricated and forced meme. Stop buying into propaganda. Ashkenazi are occasionally good at math because they are mixed with European genetics. Take a Sephardi out of Israel and see how well he performs at mathematics.

Hur Arabs invented math
Arabs destroyed Western civilization and started the dark ages
Arabs and Jews, Semites and Termites. Stop disempowering yourself with their propaganda. They are not better at us, at the things we established around the globe.

SUMERIANS
Were good at math.

Jews are not Sumerians, and neither are Semites.

Jews and Arabs hate Persians and Assyrians because they could never live up to their legacy. Now all they do is try to destroy it and erase its history. The same thing they seek to do with our legacy, and our history.

Methshot
Methshot

@takes2long
cant even respond correctly

My bad, you're not int. You're not even from here.

Anyone with critical thinking skills could see why Trump would want a jew close. Everyone ITT seems to be forgetting the classic adage:

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

Methnerd
Methnerd

@askme

They are looking for dirt on him mate. How can you have an America first policy with someone who has Shekels,Jews,Israel First running through his veins.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Lunatick
you're right. I guess it's time we gave up on Trump and just let Hillary win :^)

DeathDog
DeathDog

@takes2long
He'll be fired after the election.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Methnerd
His past dealings show that he is fond f sowing dissent among jews and using information people have to screw those that would fuck with him. He also hired disaffected campaign people from other campaigns. Part of the reason why he hired Manafort was because Manafort had his rep trashed by Bill Clinton and Al Gore. At some point he'll hire a former Clinton operative or someone who has an axe to grind with Clinton or Soros or both.

JunkTop
JunkTop

The God Emperor works in mysterious ways.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Methshot
That sounds like a fucking excuse.
But tell me, is this Jew only for the election cycle, or will it become part of his cabinet if he wins?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@SomethingNew
As I said before, I'm a race realist, not a Nazi LARPer. I truly believe that there are good jews and negroes out there, hell Ben Carson was my third choice after Trump and Christie, but working for Goldman Sachs and Soros raises all kinds of red flags. Maybe Trump knows exactly what he's doing, but this has me wary.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected. You can't possibly do that kind of business in Jew York without meeting Jews.

If its just for fundraising, so be it, lets hope he doesn't start outlining policy for more aid to Israel

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@PurpleCharger
Only for the election. Trump actually noted it was only for this campaign which is promising. The guy has his own business to go back to as well.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@PurpleCharger
How the fuck should I know, nigger?

I only know one thing, and that is that Trump is the best current choice for president by far.

Unless of course you'd prefer to vote for Hillary. In which case I would tell you to die in a fire.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@idontknow
I suspect Trump's action to put Mnuchin in is also to give him plausible deniability against charges of antisemitism.

But holy fuck the amount of shills just pouncing on this and trying to turn this into a demoralization and division thread.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Quit being faggots. Even Hitler had Jews working for him in the 3rd Reich.

Trump is simply hiring the best people he knows for the jobs required. Big difference between hiring a Jew and being hired by a Jew.

What, did you think Trump would exclude Jews from his administration out of racial purity… what the fuck would ever give you that idea? Grow up Leeky Forums

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@BinaryMan

If Trump wins he is going to have the hardest fight ANY President has ever had, to get an America First policy on economics and Foreign Policy passed.

With people like this in his sphere he will be crushed by his opposition, you cannot trust these people, they exist to promote everything we want Trump to put an end to.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Illusionz
What, did you think Trump would exclude Jews from his administration out of racial purity… what the fuck would ever give you that idea? Grow up Leeky Forums

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Illusionz
best people
best people
best people
best people

This guy was working at Goldman Sachs. THE bank that started the whole bubble shit.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Trump would have a Jew?

Icahn believe it!

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Lunatick
Wow, you sure showed me Chaim. Brb, killing myself.

@takes2long
@Crazy_Nice
@takes2long
It seems like he's the chosen goyim to rebuild the army in order to get it into shape to fight against Russia.

5mileys
5mileys

@Garbage Can Lid
With people like this in his sphere

He is not bringing the guy on to his cabinet. He also has Christie along who has tossed a number of jews in jail including Kushner's father.

askme
askme

@Sir_Gallonhead

There Jews, and then there is 'Goldman Sachs 'Schlomo Soros Shekelstein Race mix for thee not me Hollywood Kike' type Jews.

Bidwell
Bidwell

The Jew also has to take orders from the emperor>>5902401
Trump is simply hiring the best people he knows for the jobs required. Big difference between hiring a Jew and being hired by a Jew.
Exactly, the Jew isn't backing Trump, Trump is backing the Jew.

massdebater
massdebater

@Evil_kitten
And guess what that means? He has extensive knowledge of how the current fiance system works!!

Gee, someone like that might be useful to have around, dontcha think??

likme
likme

@Stupidasole
Only for the election
That definitely relieves the worst of my concerns, but my hackles are still raised.

@Illusionz
It's not even that he's a kike so much as the fact that he worked for Goldman Sachs, Soros, and Hollywood. That rings all sorts of alarm bells, regardless of his race. He could be 100% pure German with Nazi parents and I'd still be worried.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Nojokur
But holy fuck the amount of shills just pouncing on this and trying to turn this into a demoralization and division thread.

It's pretty disgusting. Worse, they have no plans, suggestions or solutions. They're just shitting everywhere like BLM fucks.

hairygrape
hairygrape

ties to Goldman Sachs and Soros
there are /pol/acks defending this

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@hairygrape
bye int

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Stupidasole
Well, then that's hopeful.
Using a Jew to help with campaign financing & Jewing other Jews is not really a bad move, but doesn't the God-Emperor feel greasy when he deals with them?
I mean, I don't feel like @StrangeWizard
does, I know there ARE good Jews out there, I've met them…hell even Der Fuhrer had a Jewish doctor that came out to make a house-call for his sick mother when nobody else would, and who would often waive his fee for those who couldn't pay, so nobody is going to tell me there aren't good Jews in the world…

But THIS Jew, working for Goldman Sachs and with that fucking miserable kike George Soros…he sure as hell is no good Jew.

Flameblow
Flameblow

obligatory pics

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Hopefully the mods don't fall for this shilling like they did in the begining because it's the exact same posts as then.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@TurtleCat
like this @Flameblow

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@lostmypassword
It's also funny to note that seemingly reports of ISIS fucking with other countries in europe and shit have seemed to stop for now.

It's like the jews were running a 2 way focus but then put ISIS on standby when it was already too late that Trump is ruining everything they've built up for so many years; and are switching all attention to this just to try and ruin Trump.

I guarantee you by the time the filter button is done smoking, 3/5 of this page will be shortened by the sheer temerity and persistence of shills trying to fuck with Leeky Forums and the god emperor.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@TurtleCat
You are implying that this is somehow false information?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@TurtleCat

Mods silencing people would be retarded here, this guy will have a lot of people on a downer today, let people vent, or cause bigger problems.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Emberburn
@likme

It wouldn't surprise me if we dug futher, we would fine that the guy has an axe to grind with Sachs and Soros. The guy would stand to make more money still employed with these guys as opposed to being freelance and getting run over. Why would he freelance in such treacherous waters? And in doing so, he must have made some enemies or got fucked over since jews will fuck each other over over a shekel

Soft_member
Soft_member

@CodeBuns
seemed to stop for now
Brussels wasn't that long ago and a number of the European nations have cracked down on Islam lately.

Also, ISIS is not something can be ordered or turned off once set into motion. The amount of control over that sort of organization is nebulous, at best- you might be able to give orders to the upper levels of leadership, but it's impossible to ensure that the lower levels get those orders, let alone follow them if they do.

ISIS is like BLM or SJWs- once the monster is created, Frankenstein can't necessarily keep it confined to the castle.

girlDog
girlDog

@massdebater
!!
??
Calm down sperglord.

how the current fiance system works
Of course. He helped it to develop, entrench and corrupt the Western world.

This is the same as Aragorn choosing Grima for his economic adviser.

This is highly disturbing.
I'm not saying drop the support but I'll be more suspicious of him. You can't by your right mind choose a Goldman Sachs jew for an adviser in things that are basically one of the most important things in the world: the economy.

Bidwell
Bidwell

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Spazyfool
I don't got how people can get overly upset and tard rage over Trump hiring a Jew to work for him.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Need_TLC
I'll still remain faithful to the Emperor…for now.
But you have to admit, this is troublesome news. Not necessarily because he's chosen a Jew, but because he's chosen one with connections to people who are literally the enemies of the entire Angelosphere.

I hope he knows what he's doing.

TreeEater
TreeEater

ITT: Just wait for Hitler, goys

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@girlDog
Calm down sperglord.
I was mocking your ignorance.
He helped it to develop, entrench and corrupt the Western world.
And maybe, just maybe he has an axe to grind with them for whatever reason. Trump is not an idiot.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@girlDog
Personality cultists are quite difficult to deal with. It's amazing that people are being called shills In Leeky Forums of all places for having their suspicion and caution aroused by a Jew being placed in a position of power in the west.

I am a 'moderate' Trump supporter. I do not worship the man. Sure, I support memes that portray Trump as impeccable, an example of perfection. That's because memes are meant to influence reality, not be taken as a reflection of it.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Methnerd
But you have to admit, this is troublesome news.
Your concern is noted :^)

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Poker_Star

Because above all else people need Trump to be anti-globalist, and this Kike is a fucking kick in the stomach to any non retard.

Let people vent.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Methnerd
He's chosen a Chosen with connections to work for HIM though.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@girlDog
You can't by your right mind choose a Goldman Sachs jew for an adviser in things that are basically one of the most important things in the world: the economy.

He's only picking him up for the campaign. That said it looks like he is picking the guy up because he may have dirt on Hollywood more than anything since he has managed a lot of their money. And Hollywood are going to be the very people who will go after Trump the hardest without reproach since they aren't media.

@Methnerd
I hate the news too. It makes it harder for Trump to go after Hillary about Goldman-Sachs as well. He must know this will cause issues so I can only assume there is a greater benefit here. Too often I doubted Trump's actions so at this point I'm content to see what he is up to.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@BinaryMan
What's this guy's relationship to Trump?

Do they know each other from way back, or is this all of a sudden out of the blue for the guy?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@BinaryMan
In addition, I do think we should field our concerns to Trump and see what he will say. He just may address them.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

This is for his campaign. I don't care. If he appointed a GS kike as secretary of the treasury or some other government position, that would be different.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@likme
It's not even that he's a kike so much as the fact that he worked for Goldman Sachs, Soros, and Hollywood. That rings all sorts of alarm bells, regardless of his race. He could be 100% pure German with Nazi parents and I'd still be worried.

Let me put it this way. I loved Ron Paul, and I prefer his positions on many issues to Trump. But deep down in my heart I knew he could never win. Because Ron Paul fights fair and politics is a dirty business.

Trump on the other hand was a real-estate Tycoon in New York which means he had to play hardball with the mafia, labor unions, corrupt politicians, and Wall Street. Talk about swimming with the sharks! He donated 100k to Hillary's Senate race, because that's the only way you can get building permits. This is how the world works.

Trump isn't fucking around. He's hiring his own sharks because the corrupt political establishment is filled with even worse people than that.

Mnuchin has worked with Trump in the past on a business level and "brings his expertise in finance to what will be an extremely successful fundraising operation for the Republican Party," according to the news release.

You can either dump Trump for not being ideologically pure, or you can be thankful he's a pragmatist. Because if Trump is serious about taking on the Washington-Wall Street-Banker-Billionaire-Globalist-Hollywood-Media Establishment which is a powerful alliance he needs to hire the most effective people (whom he trusts) regardless of anything else.

Otherwise you are essentially asking Trump to be "PC" but the natsoc version rather than the SJW version (racial purity quotas rather than diversity quotas)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@BinaryMan
It makes it harder for Trump to go after Hillary about Goldman-Sachs
You know…this Jew may have some damning info on Hitlery as regards Goldman-Sachs…

Not something I'd considered before…maybe the God-Emperor is pulling a slightly covert, strategic move?

viagrandad
viagrandad

@BinaryMan
Trump has been planning this for years, and has surely been thinking 5 paces ahead of everyone else.

Now we see where his strategy is taking this.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Anyone that doesn't understand this is a move to go after Soros – you're an idiot. We saw the same thing with Roger Ailes when Trump hired Brian Lewis.

Do you not learn?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Fried_Sushi
Trump has hired him in the past.

takes2long
takes2long

@Need_TLC
That's a good point. Trump knows that Soros is the one funding the "protestors" and his enemies. A Soros insider could be helpful in countering his opponents.

askme
askme

@5mileys
@idontknow
@MPmaster

This is a blow, he looks pretty deep into the occult aspects of the NWO being tied in with hollyjews. You don't work over there unless you like em young.

This may be part of the "deal" Trump made with the GOP.

I'd be more worried about the Jew throwing the election to Hillary.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@SomethingNew
Then I don't see what the big issue is.

Obviously we should still be wary and make sure he doesn't try any funny business, but thus far, for almost an entire year, Trump has not led us astray or fucked us over once. It's all been strategy up till now.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@girlDog
He's hiring the kike to manage his campaign's money, not to advise him on policy.

Techpill
Techpill

@askme
This is a blow
Stop. If @SomethingNew
is true and it's only for his campaign there this is a non-issue.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@takes2long
One who also managed Hollywood's money as well.

yfw Trump exposes Hollywood's influence on politics and the ones in Hollywood who are in league with Soros

@lostmypassword
Obviously we should still be wary and make sure he doesn't try any funny business,

Absolutely. I still think we should pester Trump and tell him not to keep the guy too close. If Trump knows, more people telling him something he already knows won't be a big deal then.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@TalkBomber
In one of Trump's Books I read he said everyone he hires he watches like a Hawk, so no funny Business for this guy.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Spazyfool
there is no positive angle to this
interesting, from here it looks like Trump just hired a guy who has a metric fuckton of dirt on his opponents.

Spamalot
Spamalot

"Now we'll find out who our friends are"
-Trump Jr. remembering Trump's words as they were going down the escalator 5/4/16 Fox Interview

Remember this anons. He has a stratagem broiling with this.

I'm excited to see where this goes.

@StrangeWizard
The art of the deal reveals he's pretty redpilled to jewish shenanigans.

idontknow
idontknow

@StrangeWizard
Yeah. A number of the people who worked for him say the same thing as well.

@Spamalot
"Now we'll find out who our friends are"

I saw that. This must be why he got Christie earlier on. That guy has tossed a number of jews in jail for their corporate bullshit.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Crazy_Nice
Hitler dubs strike yet again.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Spamalot
I got halfway through Think Big the other day and had a Blast. I tried finding Crippled America but they didn't have it, guess I'll have to get it and Art of the Deal online some day.

Methshot
Methshot

@massdebater
That's a pretty lazy pic, to be honest. Try harder next time. 2/10 for effort.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Notice how the energy of the thread has shifted.

At first the shills pounced but the real Leeky Forums shit in their cereal real quick.

Well played gentlemen.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Nojokur
give him plausible deniability against charges of antisemitism.
He already has jewish grandchildren and strong ties to the jewish community.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Spamalot
webm exists here @FastChef

JunkTop
JunkTop

@RumChicken

Stormfront has always been a strong defender of the nation of Israel and Zionism.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@DeathDog
WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR THEN?!

uhhh uhh j-just wait for Hitler
uuhhhhhj jjjjjjj-just wait for the normies to do oir work for us while I drink beer and larp like a typical stormkike

Go hang yourself…

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Crazy_Nice
Very nearly all of it. Vampires, as well as pretty much every other evil quasi-human creature is based on Jews. Only exception is the werewolf, which is based on crazy people/people who grow hair all over their bodies, and ogres, who are based on cannibals.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Lord_Tryzalot
underrated post
@eGremlin
nice find

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Firespawn
This reminds me of some of the shit Trump pulled earlier on in the race, where a number of us couldn't figure out what the fuck he was up to only to have shit turn out fine or a stroke of genius.

Remind me what you are talking about here.

Supergrass
Supergrass

This guy's just managing the money for the CAMPAIGN. It's not like Trump's making him the treasury secretary.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

his children marrying jews wasnt enough guys now he just needs to hire on dozens MORE jews to supplement all the jews he already has working with them. its all a psyop guys totally emperor trump is scheming.

its actually quite funny seeing pol deteriorate to such a degree. you realize how garbage the people that make it up are. seems to me that trump has been tasked with overtly creating a racial fire between whites and minorities that coincidentally disregards jews. "its the chinese and mexicans killing america goyim" "ill hire these jews to fix it"

doubt we even make it to the election. maybe we will and you shabbos goyim will fight for the zog because its all part of trumps grand scheme, right?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Dreamworx

Do you wear adult diapers with this much ass bleeding?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Dreamworx
Rabbi please go

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Garbage Can Lid
@Harmless_Venom

IF YOU IGNORE THE SHILL HE CANNOT RESPOND

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Dreamworx
I feel your pain. The Trump shills are here to stay. More Jews are on the way.

happy_sad
happy_sad

I still have faith in Trump. Leeky Forums should wait to pass judgement until his presidency. If he goes full blown kike shill then I will admit you guys were right but I still believe he is building a powerful team to overthrow the establishment from within. He will turn the jews against each other with this move, its probably a good plan.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Harmless_Venom
complains about Jews
you call him Rabbi
That's kind of counter intuitive.

iluvmen
iluvmen

In meeting with Orthodox, Donald Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers

NEW YORK – There were a few things Donald Trump made clear when he met Thursday with a select group of Jewish reporters, almost all of them Orthodox, at his corporate offices in Manhattan.

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly was the one who initiated Wednesday’s one-on-one powwow with Trump to mend fences, not him. He’s a great friend of Israel. He has many Orthodox Jewish friends, including his chief lawyer, Jason D. Greenblatt. And he considers himself a very loyal boss.

But in a 20-minute question-and-answer session that touched on religious liberty in the workplace, US foreign policy in the Middle East and federal education tax credits, Trump offered scant details.

On some substantive policy questions, the Republican front-runner for president didn’t answer at all, instead delegating the question to Greenblatt, a real estate attorney from Teaneck, New Jersey — one of two people he said he’d appoint as his White House Israel policy advisers.

On other questions, Trump’s non-answers made him sound like a high school student trying to fudge his way through an oral exam.

Here’s Trump’s answer to a question on whether religious employers should have the right to discriminate on the basis of religion when it comes to hiring:

“That’s the question that’s been asked and discussed very brilliantly on many different levels over the last short period of time,” Trump said. “And I’m going to really leave that decision to you. That’s your personal decision. What would your answer be to that question?”

When asked about tax-exempt status for religious groups, Trump said, “It’s really become a very big point of discussion and a very complex point of discussion and it’s something that I’m very interested in and I’m really forming policy on it and I’m actually going to be announcing something that I actually think you’re going to be very happy with. OK?”

On a question about Jewish settlements in the West Bank, Trump turned to Greenblatt and said, “How do you feel about that, Jason, the settlements?”

Greenblatt: “I think the settlements should stay but I think they have to work something out so that both sides are able to live in peace and safety.”

Next question.

There were some issues on which Trump offered a glimpse into what kind of presidency he’d run. He named two men he said would be his chief advisers on Israel: Greenblatt and another real estate lawyer, bankruptcy expert David M. Friedman of the Kasowitz law firm.

“I don’t think I can find better,” Trump said. “Jason’s very much a consultant to me on Israel, on everything. He’s a tremendously talented lawyer, one of the great real estate lawyers of the City of New York, and he has tremendous passion for Israel. When he goes on vacation, he goes to Israel.”

Trump did field some Israel questions himself. He said he supports a strong Israeli response to rocket attacks: “When missiles are being shot at a country, whether Israel or any other country, I don’t know what ‘disproportionate force’ is supposed to mean.”

He said he likes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, though he was disappointed by Netanyahu’s public rejection last December of Trump’s comments about barring Muslims from entering the United States. Trump clarified that it was he who canceled his planned visit to Israel last December, not Netanyahu.

https://archive.is/gCDkU

likme
likme

@Spazyfool
The fights he picked with Fox News, all before we learned they were partly financing Rubio, to name one. Him going after Megyn Kelly so extensively when it turned out to be not only a ply to keep her from being taken seriously as it would turn out she was the mouthpiece for a lot of the pro-establishment shit but also working closely with Ailes than the other people. And constantly going after Jeb even when he was down in the polls.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Bidwell
What better way to hide being a jew than to complain about them?

Snarelure
Snarelure

There's an absolute shit ton of disinfo in this thread. Let's make sure this is fully clarified.

Self-funding the generals in full would be impossible because:

1: Not all of his net worth is liquid.
2: This also includes the gubernatorial and other smaller elections.

He's still self funding his own presidential campaign, but the party as a whole needs funds for these smaller elections and various minutia involving the presidential race. That's where this Jew comes in. He'll as Trump's hand in the deal room, making sure that big donors don't try and ruin the non-corrupt status of the campaign by asking for special favors that weaker businessmen might accept.

Correct any part of this that I'm wrong on. We need maximum clarity.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I like Trump far more than I hate Jews, so if Trump trusts Jews with his money, and I trust Trump, then by extension I trust the Jews.

I stand with Trump.
There's nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish either, mind you. I feel Leeky Forums is incredibly short-minded in vehemently hating Jewish people on merit alone.

So in short; If you think this is going to suade you away from Trump, you're a fucking traitor.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Crazy_Nice
Why do you think there are so many folktales that warn against flattery. The ones that don't have an anti flattery message have an anti greed or don't get tricked message. Most stories of witches are based on them as well.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@LuckyDusty
There's nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish either

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@LuckyDusty

We need this Jew, he's the only one they will let into the Federal Reserve.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Lord_Tryzalot
this. you can either keep wishing for some pure idealist or be content with a pragmatist willing to do what it takes to win. I wish people on this board stopped acting like children.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@LuckyDusty
This post was the reason they sold Trump to the hard right from day 1. He was the vaccine against anti-semitism and a path to the next neo-con war rolled into one. The battered right has been has been taken for a ride once again.

Better learn to love the Jews now, 8/pol/

massdebater
massdebater

@Stupidasole

trump is a jew

endchan raid.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@SomethingNew
sold Trump to the hard right from day 1.

Catering to the hard right when it would have been easier to sell him to muh israel people.

Nothing your post makes sense.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@New_Cliche
It's a cult, but those who aren't indoctrinated can be normal. The higher a Jew rises, though, the less you can trust him, and your trust should start at "extremely guarded" for regular Schlomo Sixpacks.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Methnerd
filter it

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@BlogWobbles
It's a cult, but those who aren't indoctrinated can be normal.
Their behavior is genetic.

"The Jews made The Talmud, and not The Talmud the Jews." - M. Columbia

Supergrass
Supergrass

@BlogWobbles
Yeah, I think you mean what's referred to on here as a "good Jew" (which makes no sense to me, everyone should be "good" until they prove otherwise to you, Jews aren't an exception).
I kinda considered Ben Shapiro to be one of the good Jews, that is until he went full Rato.

takes2long
takes2long

@LuckyDusty
There's nothing inherently wrong with being Jewish either, mind you. I feel Leeky Forums is incredibly short-minded in vehemently hating Jewish people on merit alone.

I trust Trump on this move but let's not go too far. I do understand though that a dog on a leash is still a dog on a leash and this jew is on a leash.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@StrangeWizard
Prove it. Prove Jewish behavior is dependant on genetics. And if what you're saying is true, then you'd have no legitimate reason to hate them because they have no control over it. I don't get to yell at a parapalegic for not being able to control a bike.
So if what you're saying is 100% true, and the Jews really are genetically determined, then hating Jews is an even more petty and pathetic stance from Leeky Forums.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@w8t4u
Proof is in the pudding as in everything that kikes have done to Western civilization throughout the ages.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@LuckyDusty
Reported. You lose.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Supergrass
The past 2000 or so years proves that jews are rarely, if ever, "good".

@w8t4u
y-you can't hate them if they're born that way!
We aren't liberals Moshe, the "Lady Gaga" argument isn't going to work.

Termites, ticks, and mosquitoes are "born that way" too, does that mean we shouldn't hate them or remove them from our environments?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Firespawn
No turdburgler, a select group of corrupt Jewish people are just cucking up our society.
You don't get to blame every single Jew for that, and you especially don't get to blame "muh genetics". I could pull the same fucking bullshit by saying all white men are pedophiles because of a few white politicians who diddle little girls, and pedo shit is genetic.
Just fuck off. Stop throwing out the basket because of a few shitty apples.

Average circum-dick McShlomo isn't responsible for all your problems.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Firespawn
You can say the same thing about Catholics. It's the cult that is degenerate not the genes… Although I don't want old Semitic genes

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@w8t4u
you'd have no legitimate reason to hate them because they have no control over it
That's a pretty retarded argument, user, malaria-infected mosquitoes and similar are hated because of a nature they can't control too.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Paul J Watson @ filterfag:
Exclusive: Koch-Soros Insiders Attempt to Take Over Trump Campaign
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

https://archive.is/bPPbk

the appointment was engineered by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who himself has close ties with and has worked for the Koch brothers, having overseen the New Hampshire chapter of Americans for Prosperity, the advocacy group founded by the Koch brothers.
Although Lewandowski is not directly responsible for the infiltration, he is being used as a dupe by Mnuchin and others as part of a move to either take control of the Trump campaign or contrive a media narrative that Trump has sold out to the establishment.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@DeathDog
The past 2000 or so years proves that jews are rarely, if ever, "good".
Then show me examples linking the entire Jewish race to these problems. And you have to name every single Jewish person living and how they were responsible.

Termites, ticks, and mosquitoes are "born that way" too, does that mean we shouldn't hate them or remove them from our environments?
Termites, ticks, and mosquitoes aren't human beings either and shouldn't be held to the same standards. We kill ticks, we don't throw them in jail for commiting a crime like a corrupt Jewish person would do.
I hate to break it to you and your blood-thirst, but we don't get to kill any race of people we think are shit.

viagrandad
viagrandad

OMG! TRUMP IS GOING ON FOX NEWS! DID YOU KNOW FOX NEWS SHILLS ALL DAY FOR ZIONISM AND GLOBALISM! OMG TRUMP IS A REPUBLICAN WHO SUPPORTED ROMNEY, THAT TRAITOR! OMG TRUMP LIVES IN JEW YORK! FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
#infowars

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Raving_Cute
Jews are good, Leeky Forums

There are over 109 examples of expulsions of EVERY Jew. There are no examples of expelling only a "corrupt minority" of Jews.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Ignoramus

The whole "finance" of the Western World is straight up jewry. Real economies are based on work.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Playboyize
All I ask is for evidence and sources. Is that too hard for you?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@whereismyname
Lewandowski

I wonder if this is why Trump has been shifting power away from Lewandowski and to Manafort. I assumed it was due to the stage of the campaign but maybe Trump wondered if something was up? The Michelle Fields shit seems unlikely to be the issue since Trump took that shit head on. I do recall seeing something that said Lewandowski was down on his luck for a good few years so I find it hard to think he is in bed with the Koch brothers even to that degree.

Trump is fighting niggas left and right.

FastChef
FastChef

@Raving_Cute
Then show me examples linking the entire Jewish race to these problems. And you have to name every single Jewish person living and how they were responsible.
Show the exceptions. Show me all these good jews who stood up to the evils of their co-racialists for the good of the common man. The burden of proof is still on you.

@Raving_Cute
Termites, ticks, and mosquitoes aren't human beings
Neither are jews :^)

we don't get to kill any race of people we think are shit.
Maybe not, but we have every right to remove them (including you) from all positions of power and influence, and our societies in general.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Carnalpleasure
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_expulsions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_refugees

Illusionz
Illusionz

@JunkTop

All jews are subversive on some level even if only subconsciously. Yes it is genetic

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@idontknow
What was the alternative to doing this? Not like anyone will not vote for him on this site, Hillary is a very good motivator to ensure that.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@FastChef
Show me Jews are evil
Uh, how about YOU prove to me they aren't :^)
Why is it so hard to support evidence for your claims? The burden of proof relies on the one making the claim. Leeky Forums has been making this claim forever, so I simply ask for sources. Redpill me nigger.

Le Jews aren't humans xDDD
They breath, they bleed, they eat, they love, they die, they walk, they think, they learn. Sounds pretty human to me.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@MPmaster

The Jews are good at manipulating abstract concepts, which historically meant finance. This talent was essentially bred into them by elites in the way that a capacity for physical labor was selected for in sub saharan africans. Rulers of empires and top-tier game-players "installed" jews the way they "installed" slaves or foreign mercenary fighters: they were appliances meant to do a job most decent people would find distasteful and socially poisonous. The Jews were easily discarded (aka 'expelled') when they outlived their usefulness.

On a purely self-preservation level, this has led to high verbal IQ as well, since they're compelled to offer plausible explanations for their bullshit (abstraction-manipulations).

When they encounter a nation, institution or social arrangement that is working but not working *particularly* FOR THE JEWS, they rage internally. This cannot be overstated. If you want to piss off a nigger, don't call him a nigger: call him ignorant. If you want to piss-off a jew, don't call him a kike, do something great and ignore them. Build something that thrives and prospers without Jewish participation or influence and watch the horns come out. That is because their entire worldview is predicated on everything on earth existing for their group benefit.

They literally think the whole point of creation is to aid - not just in their survival - but in their material prosperity. So-called "non-religious" Jews still carry these instincts, even if they're ignorant of the scripture and traditions. As an aside, a lot of the problems with modern, "liberal" jews is that they threw-off the religious observance and tried to do the enlightenment thing but failed to get over all the social particularities and generally shitiness towards outsiders that jewish traditions engender.

The upshot is you have a people who don't really build anything (and are eternally triggered because of it) forced to live among people who can and do. They're great at abstraction, above-average with words, and pretty good at mimicry (at least in the West).

massdebater
massdebater

@JunkTop
agreed

likme
likme

@Harmless_Venom
The burden of proof relies on the one making the claim.
Exactly, and you said we shouldn't judge jews as a collective because of all the good ones. Let's see some examples.

They breath, they bleed, they eat, they love, they die, they walk, they think, they learn. Sounds pretty human to me.
You know animals do all those things, right?

Methshot
Methshot

@Boy_vs_Girl
Nicely put.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@likme
Einstein, Bob Dylan, the list goes on and on…

Evilember
Evilember

Everytime I had doubt in Trump I was proven wrong.

At this point, I'm sure Trump knows what he's doing. He knows who his enemies are, what to watch out for, and so on. I'm not going to worry.

Also, reminder that Jews aren't omnipotent, or a working collective. A jew will gladly work against the tribe's (or his own) self interest in return for short term returns. Look at the media. Covering Trump dooms them, but none of them can ignore the sheckles and views they get when he's on. The Jew is his own worst enemy.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Burnblaze
Eintstein
Theft of ideas and credit
Bob Dylan
Marxist propaganda mouthpiece
Go on then.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Boy_vs_Girl
And they always lose wars, even if they fight like possessed and do great damage when they rebel. They destroyed two Roman legions for one. But again and again what little they do build (like the Temple of Salomon) is always destroyed for their complete unwillingness and stubbornness and refusal to assimilate or be subject to foreigner rule. As in the Romans renamed Judea to Palestine as a part of their punishment for rebelling.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@RavySnake
Jesus Christ.

Trump card.

I win.

End of story.

You just got BTFO.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@ZeroReborn
muh dead kike on a stick

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Burnblaze
a plagiarist and a shitty musician who supports Chabad Lubavitch
You sure showed me.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Et tu, Trump?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Burnblaze
Why does nobody mention Jonas Salk?

He cured polio saving a lot of white children and then refused to profit from it?

He's by far the most virtuous Jew to ever live.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@BunnyJinx
Yep, I knew you were a LARPing loon.

@Sir_Gallonhead
Good point, him too. Didn't even think of him.

Techpill
Techpill

@happy_sad
Be more mad, I was fucking with you because you clearly didn't give him a straight answer

SniperWish
SniperWish

I'm not understanding the disappointment here. Wouldn't you want a shrewd big-bank jew working FOR you? I understand the hate people have for the jews screwing the everyday goy, but it makes sense to put that talent to work for your benefit.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Sir_Gallonhead
wew, lad.
Are you trying to pretend that the heritable Simian Virus-40 in his "vaccine" doesn't cause ~40% of human cancers?

TechHater
TechHater

@idontknow
I think this is a case of "letting dead people shovel their own graves" more or less. Let's see where this is going first. Also playing dirty for the votes is acceptable, important is what happens once he is actually president.

There is nothing to lose anyway, hillary and bernie are 100% confirmed shills, trump may or may not be, which is the best and most realistic option currently existing.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

THIS WAS THE KIKE IN THE LIGHTNING BOLT, BAD FEELINGS LADS

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@RumChicken
What?

Illusionz
Illusionz

@ZeroReborn
Jesus is a true Jew, the ones you are mentioning are atheistic Satanists.

@Sir_Gallonhead
He cured polio saving a lot of white children and then refused to profit from it?

Polio was not that big a deal, the propaganda that it was the worst thing in the world was just hype. A rival produced a vaccine shortly after he did, and it helped propagate the now highly corrupt vaccine industry. He did his part in eugenics by producing a poisonous vaccine, why would he need to be paid.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Techpill
Actually, I was being serious. Einstein was a genius that contributed to our sciences
b-but he stole…
No one's innocent of that. Science if rife with theivery and collaberation.

And Dylan was a great cultural asset to American music.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

hope this doesn't become a trend

viagrandad
viagrandad

@BunnyJinx
@happy_sad
hurr kike on a stick
durr pagan LARPing
you faggots just have to shit up every thread, don't you

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Sir_Gallonhead
Why does nobody mention Jonas Salk?
He's the go-to "good jew" that everybody always brings up. And just like all the others…

If you grew up in a White nation, especially in America, you have undoubtedly been force-fed that Jewish self-promotional propaganda story about the Jewish Dr. Jonas Salk working alone against all (anti-Semitic) odds to create a vaccine that nobody else could figure out in order to save dying legions of children from the horrors of polio. Like most Jewish invention stories, it turns out to be mostly fiction.
http://www.dailystormer.com/top-jew-myth-curing-polio/

In the first place, Salk’s research was altogether derivative. It arose from four crucial discoveries. In 1949, David Bodian, Isabel Mountain Morgan, and Howard Howe at the Poliomyelitis Laboratory at Johns Hopkins University first established that polio comes not in a single variety but in at least three. Then they showed that a preparation of killed virus could inoculate monkeys against the disease. In 1952, Dorothy Horstmann of Yale University School of Medicine and Bodian, independently, established that polio is a blood-borne disease. Also in 1952, Howe suggested that killed virus could produce good antibody responses in children.
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/404390/the-myth-of-jonas-salk/

@Illusionz
the ones you are mentioning are atheistic Satanists.
No, they're "true jews", both ethnically and religiously.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Illusionz
So modern Jews are athiests and Satanists. Hence, it's not fucking genetic and can't be attributed to innate uncontrollable urges.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Fuzzy_Logic
What?
You don't know that SV-40, a virus introduced to the human population via Salk's vaccine being grown on rhesus monkey kidneys, causes a very large fraction of human cancer?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@SomethingNew
The existence of "jewish atheists" proves it's a race/authenticity and not simply a religion or cult.

As do the countless jewish genetic diseases and mental illnesses, which contribute to their behavior.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Lunatick
I know you were serious about that, but the Jesus answer not so much

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Raving_Cute

This. Trump hasnt made a mistake yet. There are several angles he may be playing. One is every time a jew joins team trump it creates kike infighting and butthurt. Another is he may be expecting him to try to pull some jewish tricks and has a trap baited that will be sprung so that Trump could say hmm guess we cant trust these types of people. And another could be him using this to quell the cries of antisemitism for now.

Or this could be a bad sign. Either way unless someone knows how to raise hitler from the grave we must wait and see for now.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content