Putin a pedophile -Alexander Litvinenko killed for exposing this

Booteefool
Booteefool

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/21/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile.html

A prominent Russian dissident was assassinated in London with a deadly dose of radioactive poison because he had claimed that Vladimir Putin was a pedophile, according to an independent British inquiry.
The hit was “probably” carried out on the personal orders of the Russian president.

The allegation—that Putin had used his position as head of the Russian intelligence service to destroy video evidence of himself having sex with underage boys—was “the climax” of an increasingly bitter personal feud between Alexander Litvinenko and the Kremlin leader.

The claim was made in an article on the Chechen separatist website Chechenpress shortly after Putin was filmed lifting the T-shirt and kissing the stomach of a young boy at the Kremlin.
Litvinenko claimed this display of affection was the first public sign of a secret that had long been known by some within the KGB. He said Putin had been denied a place in the foreign intelligence division as a young recruit “because, shortly before his graduation, his bosses learned that Putin was a pedophile.”
“Many years later, when Putin became the FSB director and was preparing for the presidency, he began to seek and destroy any compromising materials,” Litvinenko wrote. “Among other things, Putin found videotapes in the FSB Internal Security directorate, which showed him making sex with some underage boys.”

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/21/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile.html
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/21/why-would-putin-have-had-a-former-kgb-operative-murdered/
askme
askme

@Booteefool
dailybeast

TreeEater
TreeEater

@askme
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/22/alexander-litvinenko-slain-ex-kgb-spy-accused-puti/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/21/why-would-putin-have-had-a-former-kgb-operative-murdered/

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

spreading lies about savior of the white race

FastChef
FastChef

@Booteefool
@askme
@TreeEater
@BlogWobbles

Guys, be objective and make research. Stop fanboying.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Booteefool
kek, they call him a dissident while he's a traitor
Traitors need to die.

farquit
farquit

@BlogWobbles

pretty sure his mother was Jewish so no surprise

5mileys
5mileys

@FastChef
a alleged accusation from a man who already had beef with Putin, was supporting rival politicians, and who defected to the UK to top it off
Sorry m8, unless there's hard proof this isn't all that objective

and linking to the daily beast is retard tier

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Booteefool

#teamflat confirmed

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

P R O O F S ?
R
O
O
F
S
?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Booteefool

Daily (Mark of the) Beast; typical jewish propaganda.

Call white people a pedophile if they are bad for jews

, at the same time say that pedophilia is good when niggers marry 12 yr old girls.

can't lie to all the people all the time

w8t4u
w8t4u

The claim was made in an article on the Chechen separatist website Chechenpress

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Booteefool
independent British

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

radioactive poison
totally not suspective at all.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Maybe this is why that waste of life wants to start buying up children before there aborted. Lord knows they already have hundreds of thousands of kids on the streets they cant/wont take care of, hundreds of thousands of kids in state care already.
Yes goyim, give us your first born for are pleasure

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

The British inquiry was not done properly.

Fuck off shill.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Booteefool
I believe it the whole of Russia is fucked the long lost son of anastasia needs to save the poor bastards

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I'm sure soon kike media will announce that Putin takes bath in blood of little syrian babies.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

MSM propaganda
They're getting really desperate aren't they? They already tried something similar with Trump.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Booteefool
Pedophile kikes trying to paint their opposition as pedophiles.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

THATS NOT TRUE GUISE, PUTIN IS NOT A PEDO

askme
askme

pedophilia and politics go hand in hand
I thought this is Leeky Forums
didnt you know that?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Nojokur

Implying Putin is opposition

how naive you people are

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Flameblow
hur dur

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BlogWobbles
Fuck off anglin

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Booteefool
independent British inquiry
In other news, new independent Russian inquiry reveals that David Cameron is a necrophiliac.

Chechen separatist website Chechenpress
Nice source. Funny how the Chechens are the ones with 'dancing boys'.

He said Putin had been denied a place in the foreign intelligence division as a young recruit “because, shortly before his graduation, his bosses learned that Putin was a pedophile.
Many years later, when Putin became the FSB director
His superiors knew he was a pedo, but still maneuvered him into the most influential post in Russian intelligence? Makes sense

The fact that you didn't archieve the article leads me to believe you're just a faggot who wrote it.

Stop shilling for views for your propaganda rag.

takes2long
takes2long

@Boy_vs_Girl
I-is this normal in Russia?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Booteefool
Trump is a pedo
Putin is a pedo
everyone we hate is a pedo
t. independentovitz mediaberg
come the fuck on now

I'm still waiting on the article about how Hitler diddled kiddies 6 million times with his one testicle and micropenis

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Sure, he totally wasn't killed for being a traitor. I fucking hate the west, such hypocrites, you would have killed Snowden if he didn't run to russia but when Russia kills it's own traitors then it's the most horribe thing in the world. This crap is on the same level as when they called putin an autist

farquit
farquit

@Deadlyinx
micropenis

At least it won't stretch them out. Hitler is a kind man.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Litvenko was a dumbshit rad smuggler taken in by the Brits for providing the polonium to assassinate yasser Arafat.
Dumbshit because he decided to avoid using a clean room and filters when opening a water deionizer, dousing himself directly (cause he used his teeth) and his crew plus the room.

His death is really nothing more than a tale of why you shouldn't put stuff in your mouth, just like your mother told you.

Oh and he sold a leaky canister to some German contractor who was either the intermediary to him, or away, its unknown.
Well that or the guy was literally dragging a trail of piss everywhere he went, and I do mean literally, its not droplets but a very clear leak in a container.

Techpill
Techpill

over 9000 photos and movies shoving putin creeping around various kids and touching them
NO GUISE ITS NOT TRUE, PUTIN IS GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Techpill
Oy vey goyim, touching kids mean that you are pedophile and you rape them! Oy gewalt, it's 2016!

idontknow
idontknow

@Techpill
Perhaps we would like actual proof?
Especially after the whole Michael Jackson was a pedo thing?

StonedTime
StonedTime

Not that I really like Putin or something but

according to an independent British inquiry.

Yeah, sorry, but it's probably horseshit

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Boy_vs_Girl
wut…

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Booteefool
Being the Daily Beast the very next article will be about how we need to accept pedos.

I wish I owned my own paper so I could just make shit up.

Now that I have defended ol' Vlad, can I get some RIDF shekels thrown my way?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Those are the same people who covered up and defended Rotherham.
I don't know if the blatant doublethinking,how being a pedo is ah okay but if we can use it as a pejorative against political enemies go with it,is funny or fucking sad.Relativism was an absolute cancer.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@BlogWobbles

savior of the white race
has millions of Muslims in his nation and is welcoming to them

SniperWish
SniperWish

What's the problem, guys? The Left says pedophile is just a sexual orientation. They wouldn't be hypocrites now, would they, and judge a man by his sexual orientation?

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content