Explain this shit

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I think I stepped(tripped) onto to some heavy meme magic. Some heavy Kyle Odom, Kek, /X/-files tier meme magic.

In the -Libfags triggered by "virtue signaling"- thread, some user replied with a video that had nothing to do with the parent comment or the thread at all. @Stark_Naked

He embeds this unfunny video segment from some unfunny show that I've never heard of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBIDPIo92Q

Halfway through(2:57), the co-host of the show in the skit bursts out with his eyes full reptilian big guy no survivors.

only one commentor notices
how the fuck don't the actors notice, did the cameraman notice? did the editor notice? did anyone notice?
holy shit, this can't be real
this must have been a part of the skit or episode.
watches full episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LTN1OEDe7o
has literally nothing to do with anything, except maybe in the ending credits where a woman says "I believe in dragons now."
das it mang david icke is god
Kyle Odom was a Martyr
starts researching reptilians like Odom
learn how they take over humans with everything from psychic powers to you name it
rabbit hole so deep, learn about the secret war taking place right now that Odom was involved in
legitimately shaking, don't know how to stop scare

The main reason why I believe all of this now is because while researching, I realized I experienced something similar just last year. Will write about it in the comments. But if you find a way to prove that the eyes are fake, I might sleep easier.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBIDPIo92Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LTN1OEDe7o
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=249054
https://youtu.be/aNiKxpLokRo
farquit
farquit

we're all better off just writing this shit off as a psy-op tbqh

Playboyize
Playboyize

weird shit, hopefully fake looks way too obvious to be real.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

trips?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Don't worry about it OP.

That clip has made me genuinely uncomfortable. I haven't felt that way since my early teens when I was in nervous mode 24/7. What the fuck.

girlDog
girlDog

@BunnyJinx
i'm seriously unnerved by it too.

takes2long
takes2long

You can clearly tell he's leading up to the reveal what with the glasses on and keeping his eyes closed after he takes them off until he gets upset.

My guess is that it's just a non-sequitor. A small joke within the joke. Reptilian government conspiracies were growing bigger around the time Mr. Show was on, so it's probably just a mild jab at those "coo-coos".

Plus, if you've watched their rebooted Netflix series, w/ Bob and David, you'd see how they were never that good at coherently stringing together seperate jokes into one story-line.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Gigastrength
Congratulations

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@ZeroReborn
@Gigastrength
grats
now come to us plz (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

SniperWish
SniperWish

you find a way to prove that the eyes are fake, I might sleep easier.

He might be wearing the eye contract.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@ZeroReborn
take your psyop shit elsewhere, faggot

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@ZeroReborn
Alright here is my experience. Pt 1

Be me, winter last year
friends and I have annual shroom trip(in the mountains) cause it's just so amazing
bring this newb friend along, Johnny, who barely started smoking weed
fun friend, understands same memes, animu, manga, movies, but really inept like an 8th grader
head to mountains in the winter to camp and shroom next day
too fucking cold almost died in sleep
next day drive to beach to shroom there instead
sunset falling, felt negative vibes like omens
decide to pussy out on shrooms this time, force Johnny to do it even though I knew he was scared. [Shrooms just like weed are safe, can't die]
Everyone having fun exploring the local town, even me as I feed off of their good vibes
walk back to the car, this is when shit starts going down
I put on my godlike music, Yoko Kanno, Susumu Hirasawa, Shenmue and start giving best gloving rave show with just my hands
Everybody being blown away and having fun(I asked them)

Johnny: "Anon….."
"what"

Johnny:…..
think he's just acting retarded from new exp

Johnny:"anon…."
what?
…..

continue spiritually raving

Johnny: user
Johnny, you're just like a fucking dog man

…………

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Stark_Naked
@ZeroReborn

Pt 2

other friends say that's mean bro
"naw me and johnny say mean stuff to fuck around all the time
2 other friends start throwing up around the car since they ate bad smores earlier
have to help everyone out since only one who didn't do shrooms
no one knows what to do
fuck man
try to get everyone out of the car to figure things out.
Alright Johnny get out of the car(2 door car so hard to get out of back seat)

"Johnny, Johnny" [shaking his leg] get out of the car

Johnny lifts up his head from the backseat head rest like as if he is using it for the first time and looks at me with a stare that I've never seen a human do to me before in my life

Holy fuck Johnny turned into a fucking demon as I look away. I only meant it rhetorically
Thinking Johnny is too fucked up from the shrooms
I'm looking at him and he looks like Johnny but his stare is so blank and his movements are so unnatural
never seen anyone get fucked up from shrooms before, even my friend fucked up on meth(another experience) wasn't this scary
tell him get off the car man, use your legs
he doesn't seem conscious but jerked his pelvis forward and plopped on the ground still looking like a zombie
shit cmon Johnny as I try to pull him up,
too heavy hes actually the biggest one of our group, also I have 0 gains
every few minutes or so Johnny would make tiny gasps of air, maybe too much weed smoke
I ask him if he's alright and he unnaturally makes an ok sign with his hand
after an hour trying to figure shit out, 2 stronger friends finally lifts him up to the seat
decide to drive everyone home in this small car with vomit everywhere
actually best part of trip, get to ride home fast with my music of choice

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Stark_Naked
@whereismyname
How is any of this relevant?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@whereismyname
@Stark_Naked
@ZeroReborn
Pt 3

Hear a scuffle in the back
whats going on back there
they say Johnny tried to choke out my spiritually strong friend in the back(he's into chakras in shit)
laugh about it didn't give it too much thought, too tired
swerving, stop at gas station to switch drivers and fill up
Johnny making noises from mouth. Like he's waking up
You alright Johnny?
Johnny: yeah
yeee Johnny back to normal
listen in on their conversation
Spiritbong: do you remember anything johnny?
Johnny: no, I blanked out
Spritibong: but you tried to kill me man
J: lol what? haha
Sb: for realz man. At first you were touching my hair and stuff and I thought you were just being high. You wrapped your hands around me and started choking me. I was like holy shit bro, should I react? Luckily other friend was there to get you off of me. Man you were literally going to kill me. I really struggled.
shieet, I laugh thought it was just a watered down experience since they were high
get home everyone back to normal

likme
likme

reptilians
You are even worse than flat earthers.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@likme
Woah there dude. I agree reptilian shit is pants-on-head retarded, but there is substantial evidence supporting the flat-earth theory.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Crazy_Nice
@iluvmen

Getting there.

decide doing research after seeing OP @Inmate

First link on joogle
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=249054

Over and over I hear people claim to "be" a reptilian or claim that people are shapeshifting physically into a reptilian form. It's time for those who have an interest in this subject to understand how this all works.
First, humans do NOT shapeshift. It is impossible for a human body to rearrange it's atoms and become another type of physical mammal or reptilian. It cannot and does not happen.
The word shapeshift has been used over the years because people have seen a change in what appears to be the physical form of other humans. So how does this happen?

Each human has at least three parts to them; the physical body, which is what we use as a conduit to access this reality. The energy or astral body which is an energy field that is an expanded duplicate of our physical body and the soul which can take any form and includes our consciousness.

The interdimensional reptilian entities cannot access this reality in the physical without a conduit. (see note at bottom about physical reptilians). That conduit is a physical body, a human body. So how does this part work?

There are several ways a reptilian can access or use a human body. One way is a human with compatible DNA. There are certain humans with genetics that make them more easily accessible by the reptilians, these genetic families are called bloodline families. It is commonly believed that many eons ago the reptilians manipulated our DNA and in doing so created a human bloodline that was accessible to them. These human were either already in positions of power or manipulated their way up to positions of power. If you look at the history of the world you will see royalty intermarrying with other royalty. This was done on purpose to keep the bloodlines compatible for reptilian use. There are many many people all over the world who carry DNA and bloodlines that make them useable by the reptilian entities.

The second way is access through the energy/vibration of the human. People who live in a state of negativity, fear, anger, violence, aggression and or abuse of drugs or sex are creating an energy within their body that is compatible with the reptilian energy (which is based on many of these traits) Just as humans draw to them other people who have similar energy to theirs other Beings do also.

This made me rethink about that experience with Johnny. He didn't just lose consciousness. He was fucking possessed. It tried to kill my spirit bong friend cause it knew he had real positive energy. I should have fucking recorded it, but that seemed like a shit tier jew thing to do.

farquit
farquit

@Stark_Naked
You guys sound really, really autistic or really, really young. Go camping in the winter? It's too cold so you go the beach? (I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're aussies. But dying in the warm season?)

Raving with your hands to shenmue music? Being blown away by that?

Shrooms are the best psychedelic? Only teens think that.

"spiritually strong friend" haha holy shit you guys are stereotypes.

It is very possible that your friend has a predisposition to schizophrenia. Don't do drugs with him.

idontknow
idontknow

@likme

Why are schizoids attracted to this board? Are they just shills trying to strawman this whole site?

RumChicken
RumChicken

@likme
@idontknow
not being here during Idaho Pastor Shooter Thread

@Ignoramus
stfu, no theres not

@farquit
Do you know edm gloving faggot? No? I didn't think so.

likme
likme

@RumChicken
Yes there is. You stfu.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@idontknow
Why are schizoids attracted to this board? Are they just shills trying to strawman this whole site?
Weirdo's think their in good company, because we attack a few real conspiracies.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@idontknow
What is schizoids?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Sir_Gallonhead
a bullshit diagnosis

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Gigastrength
wtf?

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Stark_Naked
force Johnny to do it

You shouldn't have done that.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@RumChicken
good goy

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Harmless_Venom
I just can't come to the conclusions you're coming to op, sorry. However, pic related is a fairy fort, there's loads dotted around Ireland. Ask anyone in Ireland do they believe in fairies and 99% will say no. If you offered that same 99% money to disturb the fairy forts in any way, they would decline. /x/ tier thread, polite sage.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Bump, because
Kyle Odom WAS RIGHT

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@ZeroReborn
OP, Kyle Odom is fishy but I think you drank too much coolaid.
That guy's got contact lenses. And you can see that the right one is badly aligned.
I suspect this is a spam/slide thread that wants to mimic the Odom thread.
Or OP is just high as fuck.
Do some moar lurking before you post shit.
pic related could be more legit shapeshifting https://youtu.be/aNiKxpLokRo

TreeEater
TreeEater

Nothing makes sense in mr. Show. This is the gayest thread in a long time. Worse than 4chan.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content