Hoo lordy the size of the future shitstorm

massdebater
massdebater

Hoo lordy the size of the future shitstorm.

All urls found in this thread:
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Entertainment
hairygrape
hairygrape

Photoshop or do you have real confirmation?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

So…PPG are a part of the DCAU now?

What implications does this have, if Mojo Jojo can get his hands on some Apocalyptian tech?

Playboyize
Playboyize

No evidence or source links of course.

Still waiting on that Johnny Test Crossover.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Playboyize
It happened in my imagination so it's real to me.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Playboyize
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4

Emberburn
Emberburn

@TreeEater
What…..OK so it is real.

Carry on with the bashing.

Wow…..And they JUST started to air Wakfu on CN. For SHAME CN.

Evilember
Evilember

@Emberburn
CN US is airing Wakfu ?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I read this and I could literally taste my own hatred.

It has the flavor of pork tartare.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Evilember
Aperantly

WebTool
WebTool

wakfu second season

ewww yuck

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@WebTool
Hey I liked all of Wakfu. Ups and downs but overall great experience, especially on a second watch.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@BlogWobbles
he should have stayed dead and they shouldn't have spent like third of the season on goofball

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@LuckyDusty
Probably, but I liked him a ton anyway.

And they spent 1 episode more on the ball game then the previous season. I was annoyed the first time I watched the season through, but on a rewatch I enjoyed it more.

So whatever I guess.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@TreeEater
Jake is going to a MtG/Yu-Gi-Oh tournament while Finn is still on a coma
We're gonna have a field day on saturday it seems
This week's /jojo/ is going to be a bigger trainwreck than usual

Crossover between the 2 worst shows on the channel that aren't AT or RS
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to this
Angry ? Apathetic ?
This Crossover seems….. strange, it literally came out of nowhere, it was planned all along or what ?
I can only guess that they're hyping it up to get PPG some ratings, but since I'm not sure how that blasphemy is doing on ratings I really donĀ“t know

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@AwesomeTucker
It's obvious they're banking on TTG's popularity to help PPG's ratings. Most likely it's going to finally kill TTG like cancer.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@GoogleCat
So… it could finally crash with no survivors ?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Fuzzy_Logic
Don't get your hopes up.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Poker_Star

Back in the original series when the girls were dealing with that feminist villain they were asked to name another female superhero other than themselves. They mentioned Wonder Women, sort of implying that that she was an actual superhero in the PPGverse.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Fuzzy_Logic
The fire shall indeed rise.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@GoogleCat
going to finally kill TTG like cancer.

heh, user thinks TTG isn't a vile unholy lich that feeds off corruption and decay, and that it can still die like a mortal being

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Need_TLC
It really made me angry that they only mentioned WW, but then again, it's sort of debatable if she-hulk, hawkgirl and whatever other heroines that were pretty much female versions of existing heroes count as heroines on their own.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Evil_kitten
she-hulk
But nigga she's Marvel.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@RavySnake
@Emberburn

wat

5mileys
5mileys

@happy_sad
Well, they wanted to hear about heroines, not just DC.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Need_TLC
Well, they have met.

Inmate
Inmate

Cheer up guys. At least we'll have a good CN crossover event airing next year.

idontknow
idontknow

@Inmate
new new, super-serious, we're-gonna-make-it-this-time-guys ,shooting-for-the-stars movie show

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Inmate
its not too late to summon the meteor

We can still end it all before this happens

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Inmate
Scooby Doo meets SJWniverse
Be Cool Scooby Doo's artstyle

TIME TO RESET

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@idontknow
W8.
gem-themed

Methshot
Methshot

@Inmate
Why are WB and CN suddenly now so chummy? Is it an attempt at more Disney-style synergy? Or do they just want old style Cartoon Network back?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Inmate
SU meets Scooby Doo
ALERT

TreeEater
TreeEater

@w8t4u
no D!
Oh bubbles as if you aren't gagging for it

Snarelure
Snarelure

Remember when we thought PPG meets Johnny Test was a thing?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

At least Tara Strong gets be on new PPG
@Methnerd
Is it more concerning than Scooby meets WWE or KISS?

Emberfire
Emberfire

There is no hope left in the world
We have to reset everything

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Inmate
Not gonna lie I'd actually watch that.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Burnblaze
Is it more concerning than Scooby meets WWE or KISS?

Yes it is. Its a incredibly low quality threshold for guest stars. Out of place guest stars is a time honored tradition. But these assholes are not Batman, or Basketball Stars. Its like Scooby Doo meets grumpy cat. Its a lowering of the bar.

And thats if you don't understand what quality of cancer SU is.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Its like Scooby Doo meets grumpy cat.
Teen Titans already did it.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Methshot
suddenly
Where did you grow up and when? They've been sharing shows forever. Duel Masters, DBZ, Pokemon. Along with all the various D.C. cartoons W.B. owns.

Hell, they used to run Toonami bumpers on W.B. Saturday mornings.

5mileys
5mileys

@Harmless_Venom
Well in recent years especially, they seemed more separate, with CN only airing WB shows out of obligation

hairygrape
hairygrape

@5mileys
It could be contractual obligation, or it could be because W.B. no longer airs cartoons on their C.W. networks, leaving them with few outlets besides Cartoon Network.

Regardless, they've always been close & shared a lot of the same programing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Entertainment

And according to this they're effectively the same company now, anyway.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Ignoramus
How so? Steven Universe is one of Cartoon Network's most popular shows so why wouldn'tmit make sense to have it crossover with Scooby Doo?

Besides, Scooby Doo never raised or lowered the bar throughout its lifespan. Need I remind you the series once crossed over with I Dream of Jeannie and the Addams Family?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@LuckyDusty
never raised
What is Mystery Incorporated

JunkTop
JunkTop

@LuckyDusty
Thats fair. I will say that I believe them both to be better them SU objectively.

Honestly its a show that only exists because the marketplace is so shit. If just about any show from CNs history 10 years ago+ was released (As if it had only now been made) nowadays, it would be "The best show ever!".

Like SUs ratings are not even that good! Adventure time in its hayday beat it consistently. It was 2.0 VS 1.3-1.8

An Mysery incorporated was a very good show. There can be arguments about specifics, but its miles in a league above SU.

Heck Scooby Doo way back when made a whole other dimension of tier of waifus. SU is proof that man can masturbate to anything.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@massdebater
TTG meets nuPPG
@Inmate
Be Cool Scooby Jew meets Fatkid and the wonder lesbians
Make it stop oh please just make it stop.
I just hope there's going to be extreme piss taking from all ends here, maybe that'll make the pain worth it.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Inmate
@massdebater
It's time to end this world and reset everything.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Some of you guys are alright. If you work at Cartoon Network, don't go to work tomorrow.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@hairygrape
I never noticed her manjaw till now.

Techpill
Techpill

@hairygrape
Turner Entertainment is the entity that hold the IP rights to the classic MGM library, including Tom and Jerry. Like HB today, WB treats it as its own. Adult Swim and CN IPs, meanwhile, remain controlled by Turner Broadcasting. The third pillar of Time Warner, HBO, is also mostly doing its own thing.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@GoogleCat
Nope. TTG is their most popular show. SU is barely mainstream and doesn't even have that big of fanbase outside of teenagers and tumblrfags. Clarence, UG and We Bear Bears aren't that popular or as well liked either. Compared to TTG and SU. CN will do its best to keep TTG alive no matter what or else lose their biggest slice of income.

Let's face it. CN shot itself in the foot when they drove away Craig and Genndy.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Crazy_Nice
We can't stop it… We'll just have to sleep… Sleep and dream of better times… That's all we can do.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Sharpcharm
most of Cartoon Network's old talent is working for Disney now
including Craig McCracken and Rob Renzetti

You're damn right they shot themselves.

It's ironic. They tossed out all of that experienced talent to copy Disney's success, now they have nothing and Disney is still successful, using CN's own rejected talent to make great cartoons.

But that's how Warner and it's subsidiaries have been for years now. The infighting for the CEO position has fucking ruined that company.

massdebater
massdebater

@cum2soon
And the guys who make these Mickey shorts also made the Justice Friends segments. Way to go CN, you dumb bunch of cunts.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@massdebater
They've done more than that. Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, they've worked on them all. Paul Rudish, the developer/director for the series, is goddamn co-creator of Sym-Bionic Titan.

I cannot wait for the new Duck Tails series just to see what squandered CN talent is on it.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Gigastrength
The new DuckTales remake is being made by the CN legends

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

How much longer must western animation be run into the ground? I'm not even sure if I should go full anime at this point because the jews will ruin it eventually.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Burnblaze
I've gone full anime to the point where I don't even browse Leeky Forums anymore. Sure I hate a lot of shit about anime, and most of it is shit, but its way easier to find good stuff among it than in western right now which is pretty much devoid of anything good or likeable.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@BinaryMan
Except Wander Over Yonder of course, but that's going to be killed soon, so fuck this gay earth and whatnot.

Spamalot
Spamalot

mfw while I don't watch TTG regularly, I regularly find jokes from it amusing and don't believe it to be the abomination it is made out to be
mfw I'm glad the writers took stock of the limited budget and decided to just do a dumb comedy rather than try copying the old style
mfw I think if you're making a reboot that shouldn't be made in the first place, this is how to go about it

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Spamalot
D.C. Nation was funnier, and made the slug sex canon.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@happy_sad
mfw fans don't want Blackfire x Slug sex to be canon

takes2long
takes2long

@Deadlyinx
IMDb says Rob Renzetti

w8t4u
w8t4u

@PurpleCharger
At least we have The Loud House now.

askme
askme

@happy_sad
D.C. Nation, which had a higher budget, more writers and was only once off, was better than something which has to be produced in low quality, low expense flash on a regular basis with tighter time demands
No shit

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@LuckyDusty
But i liked the Addams Family, i wish they had another cartoon

eGremlin
eGremlin

@TurtleCat
I do too. user just doesn't like fun, that's the only reason someone would try to elevate S.U. to anywhere above (let alone near) Addams Family and I Dream of Genie.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content