BB/Rae btfo again

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Beast boy now a cuck?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@kizzmybutt
Beast boy now a cuck?
Just in case you still liked something about it.

Techpill
Techpill

@SomethingNew
Justice League VS teen Titians
top fucking lelsterville
why would anybody give a flying fuck about the damian movies

FastChef
FastChef

@kizzmybutt
BB was the original cuck

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@kizzmybutt
Deathstroke Cucked him already

Supergrass
Supergrass

Bad. It makes me feel really bad.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@SomethingNew
How does this make Leeky Forums feel?

Indifferent. Damien's a shit character (naming him after the antichrist in The Omen), and I've never understood the Raven-fuckers, as the Raven I grew up with looked like a haggard old woman at the age of 20.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Fried_Sushi
Wasn't that revealed to be Trigon draining her life force or some shit?

Skullbone
Skullbone

it makes me cringe really

not because of the relation-shit but because of shipping faggotry with ostensible adults and teenagers who dress in halloween costumes and have rainbow skin.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Isn't Damian like 9? And Raven has been around for a very long time?

massdebater
massdebater

@5mileys
Still have our memories.

@Techpill
Because Raven, and they kept saying it turned out decent compared to Bad Blood.

@Fried_Sushi
Teen Titans cartoon Raven is an entirely different character, and then there's the 90's reincarnated tramp stamp Raven.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

You know what? I like it. I can take the heat, but I like it, and for that matter I liked Justice League vs. Teen Titans. I enjoyed it and the story.

Furthermore, as much as I hated New 52, the one thing I was cool with was the pairing of Wonder Woman and Superman. For the longest time I always felt that they would be a good pair if put into the right hands.

Come at me, I can take all your hate.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Poker_Star
I hate that feeling when your just piled on as well. So just explain yourself, and why you think they work.

Personally I find it to be a pairing that completely separates them from humanity and makes them insufferable in my eyes.

Whatcha think otherwise?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Methnerd
To be honest, I can't explain it. Something about it just feels right. Ever since I read my first Justice League comic 22 years ago and got introduced to their relationships. It just feels right. I can't explain it beyond that; sorry bro.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Poker_Star
Liked it.
But how does Damien make you feel?

New 52
But why would that matter? That pairing was already done in Red Son Superman. She's traded back & forth with him & Batman every few depictions when she doesn't get her cuck.

Hate
There's so many better mentally ill people to be hateful towards.

@Methnerd
insufferable
Both characters were insufferable from the start of the film.

@TreeEater
That's fine.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Carnalpleasure
But how does Damien make you feel?
I like the Damien/Raven pairing because, personally, I think they both play off each other in terms of their miserable personalities. Both relationships are overly cliche (Beast BoyXRaven or DamienXRaven) If you go with Beast boy X Raven you have the really happy go lucky guy that helps the miserable girl find happiness. In a Damien x Raven pairing you have the two miserable people that grow together and help each other find happiness. Both are cliche relationship story progressions, but I think I'm more partial to the latter than the former. I think the former has only one character growing while the latter has both growing as characters together.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@TreeEater
Love is in da heart not the mind so thats ok.

But how about a traditional go back too
/cucktumbpoleft/

@Carnalpleasure
Both characters were insufferable from the start of the film.

I mean in the comics as well.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@SomethingNew
Damien the rapebaby needs to die already and DC needs to stop the cucking in DCAU already. Poor Hawkman got it twice in the same episode.

Damien taking on Deathstroke and beating him at his age was bs as well, but DS is a complete joke, so it really doesn't matter anymore.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Poker_Star
Trinity shipping sucks. It only worked in JLU cause that Wondy is adorable and Bruce is having none of it.

Methshot
Methshot

@Poker_Star
the pairing of Wonder Woman and Superman
That's been a long time coming in DCAU. They were eyefucking each other a lot back in JL and they've gone well together since Super Friends.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Gigastrength
Batman/Wondy is okay since Superman has Lois, but ideally the way it would work with all of them is
Clark with Lois
Bruce having a bunch of jilted lovers, eventually dying alone
Diana with Steve Trevor

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Burnblaze
Personally, I always saw raven as a stand-in for the Harlot of Revelations, and that Garfield Logan would eventually turn into a multi-headed crowned horned beast and together they'd trash a few major cities then almost end the world.

So seeing him portrayed as just the goofy idiot really kills me, and Damien has no real value- he's just an entitled little shit.

Together I guess they make a nice big ball of angst.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@MPmaster
Your point being?

Skullbone
Skullbone

@massdebater
Teen Titans cartoon Raven is an entirely different character, and then there's the 90's reincarnated tramp stamp Raven.

Sure, but that doesn't invalidate what I said. But since you brought up the cartoon, why the hell is everyone so hot for an emo with gray skin?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Skullbone
The groaning. The anime style. The characterization. Despite having less depth than the original people here will still assume she has more depth than her comics counterparts.

My point was that original Raven is great, but that most people don't like her as much as the other incarnations, if at all.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@massdebater
then there's the 90's reincarnated tramp stamp Raven.

That was the 2000s. It was John's Titans

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Fuzzy_Logic
I'm upset that I'll never discover the identity of the mysterious figure in the shadows.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Nojokur
It was DIO

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@whereismyname
@massdebater
Just giving reference.
@kizzmybutt
@FastChef
@Fuzzy_Logic
More reference.

massdebater
massdebater

@Spazyfool
I forgot what an ugly ass spic Beast Boy was in the old comics.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Spazyfool
He got cucked almost as hard as Reed Richards.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Spazyfool
Beast boy is the Anthony burch of the DC Universe?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@CodeBuns
Did Namor actually fuck Sue? Because Deathstroke actually fucked Terra.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Spazyfool
BB doesn't have the balls to turn into a T-Rex and chomp Slade's head off. What a betamax cuck.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Stark_Naked
Well, his money built Titan tower. So he's at least got his creature comforts.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Nude_Bikergirl
ultimate universe Thing cucked Reed for what its wprtj

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@SomethingNew
Yeah, it was pretty stupid.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@SomethingNew
Raven x Damian
Its official, the writers have a hardon for this little shit.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@RumChicken
What if this is all some elaborate revenge against fans over the death of Jason Todd? The writers didn't predict the backlash, and the response from irate normalfags when they did it.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I like it. Raven has more in common with Danian than Beast boy.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@massdebater
J.K.K.K.
Are you OKKK?

WebTool
WebTool

@Burnblaze
If you go with Beast boy X Raven you have the really happy go lucky guy that helps the miserable girl find happiness
Opinion discarded. You clearly know nothing about Beast Boy outside of the Teen Titans cartoon. Read some Doom Patrol and get back to me. He's completely fucked in the head and only uses humour as a deflection. He blames himself for his parents' deaths and struggles to feel accepted anywhere. This stupid motherfucker is never happy to an extent that's incredibly annoying.

I don't really give a shit about shipping, but I'll admit my bias. Old Doom Patrol is one of my favourite series of all time. Beast Boy's not even my favourite from it character Robotman or Negative Man but I guess I feel a sort of attachment there.

It also doesn't help that I've never liked Damian, and his animated movie incarnation is a complete Gary Stu. You just know whoever's writing this probably grew up with a crush on Raven and is now pairing her off with his author avatar.

At the end of the day though, thus post is pointless, because the DC animated movies really aren't anything worth getting worked up over.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I never really gave a fuck about any shipping relating to the Titans and still don't in the case of Damian x Raven.

I do wonder what it would take to get the Damian movies to fucking stop already, though. Who the hell even likes the little shit at this point? I get liking him back in Batman issue 666 or whatever, but Robin Damian is a complete shit.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Deadlyinx
How?

And also Damian's like 9

DeathDog
DeathDog

@TurtleCat
Damian's always been shit. He's Jason Todd 2.0 only DC won't actually kill Damian. So we're stuck with him, and the superior Robin, Tim Drake, gets shafted.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Nothing makes sense anymore…

Also why the fuck do they love Damian so much? I just don't understand…

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Nude_Bikergirl
seeing him portrayed as just the goofy idiot really kills me
Post yfw Teen Titans Go has been truer to Beast Boy's character than this movie was

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@JunkTop
@CodeBuns
Sorry, accidentally posted the same comment a few times. Deleted all but one now.
FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE, BRENNAN

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Spazyfool
That fourth image

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content