Took her virginity

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I just took this girls virginity lastnight lol she loved my bbc alright

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

A victory for the autists, a defeat for a normie… good for you /b/rother!

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

She looks pretty fit for a bbc, did you cum inside her to mark your territory?

Soft_member
Soft_member

she defo looks like a ratched ass ghetto coalburned mudshark, so nothing new here

happy_sad
happy_sad

Nice. Post more pics, preferably of her sucking your dick.

cum2soon
cum2soon

show me your dick big boy

Bidwell
Bidwell

bbc
more like bnd (big neet dick)

Playboyize
Playboyize

This is now a stop white genocide thread

Evilember
Evilember

@Playboyize
be year 2048
humanity has tackled almost all scarcity problems
wake up at 10 am, have to be at work in one hour
drink a glass of fresh water, taken straight from the ocean near my house (filtered by a carbon based lattice)
beautiful pregnant waifubot is downstairs making breakfast
my son comes running to greet me, he doesn't belong belong to the human race, he's a newtype
eat my breakfast while watching the news
white nationalists and Islamic extremists groups have banded together in some eastern cities of the States
blew up a building injuring over 100 people
thankfully, we could save everyone not killed in the immediate blast
finished my breakfast slowly, listening to my wife's stories and highlights of my son's exploits as well as the condition of the child in her womb
kiss her goodbye and go to work
I carry my briefcase to the car, in it: a large container having my wife's glorious cooking, a sheet of paper, and a Ziploc bag containing my job essentials.
during the 10 minute travel, I take out the sheet of paper and browse the wired… more terrorists around the world, although diminishing in acts, these savages never learn.
decide to play a nostalgic game of Tetris before going to work, loose quite fast again
I smile, put the paper back into the briefcase, take out my ID, and head to work
time to hunt terrorists!

Firespawn
Firespawn

@CouchChiller
racemixing
"muh dick xD"

wew

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Evilember
slowly head towards my office
my biometrics are taken in every door
last month they tried to kidnap one of my interns, it didn't go so well for them
and the month before that they tried to sneak in with fake IDs, luddites are a joke
enter my office and see my supervisor, his ID reads "Shawn R. D. Nelson"
he greets me with an smile and takes me to his room
"As we discussed yesterday, I'm assigning two new people into your ranks. This will solve the personnel issue you told us about"
he lowers his voice and then continues, "also, I've made arrangements on that other thing. Don't worry, I haven't told anyone else, and you'll be happy to know the higher ups haven't bug this room yet… be very careful outside this office. It might not be connected but there has been some arrests of people affiliated to the Aryan Steel Sun, luckily we got one of the leaders: Rochunga Narayana Chakyar"
as I mull things over, he breaks the silence, "Now that this is out of the way, let me present to you your new assistants."
he clicks a screen in his gloves, and after a short time, two young women enter
a serious young slim girl enters, she's wearing white uniform with different weapons protruding from her back. Her ID reads "Claire von Bose"
she is followed by an energetic woman, she's wearing a red leather body suit and carrying a rapier at each side. Her ID read "Erika Magdalena Fermi"
as we're looking at each other's faces, Shawn enthusiastically breaks the ice, "before introductions, who is ready to catch terrorists?"

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperGod
lead the girls to the unoccupied eating area
although I can read their files, I decide to casually talk about them instead
Claire, the young girl in white, just turned 17.
tells me her whole family was killed in a terrorist attack a few years back at a banquet for donations to build the Rail Train system that now connects Asia and the Americas
despite surviving, most of her body was destroyed, she decided to augment it bia bioprosthetics, stem cell treatment, and chemical enhancement to get revenge
Magdalena on the other hand was a gynoid created by Nauwinters enterprise 3 years back
married to one of the workers there, and decided to join after seeing the horrors brought by terrorists from the deep south of the US could eventually endanger the life of his husband
husband currently works 5 hours a week due to the extra income

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@TurtleCat
it's 1 pm
we receive intelligence that some terrorists who are planning a bombing in are congregating in a warehouse 9 miles north of us
I tell Shawn I'm heading there, although nothing special, I ask him to send Julius and his team
in a large van I take my team to the location
Claire sit quietly in the corner while Erika is making jokes… almost everyone is laughing
Aurelius Wayne di Jalloh is the most serious one, checking his weapons
After the laughter subsides a bit, Jose A. Ford starts a small prayer for our safety
Hao Issenheimer gives me a short smile before closing his eyes, he always takes a minute or two long nap before missions. I suspect he uses this to think about the location
Tyrone Chad Washington is looking through the medical supplies
Jose Eric von Braum starts checking communication links
Irene de'l Valentia tell us we're there.

We split into two groups
the warehouse has a giant tunnel system
me and the two new recruits will see the rooms of the warehouse while everyone else heads down
tell them to retreat if necessary and wait for Julius' team
the damp cluttered rooms of the warehouse amazes me
how barbaric does one has to be to choose life here rather than humanity's society
through different cameras we see it's only one vermin in this floor, meaning everyone else went to the tunnel system
"Magdalena, go with the others. Me and Claire are enough for this guy"
she notices the urgency in my whisper and heads back
as we near the guy, he shoots, I calmly shoot at his heart.
as he is coughing blood, I illuminate the area around us then take a blood sample to a small machine
"Theodore James Carter" the machine reads
his pitiful eyes widen and begins to babble the same thing his kind babble, how the happiness of billions of humans living in peace is dangerous
I noticed a torn corpse in the corner of that room, my discuss turns to anger
I look down at the man and say, "Everyone's part of a conspiracy when you're the paranoid type, because you constantly live in terror of the unavoidable retribution that's coming your way."
I continue, "Basking in the murder of other humans just because you don't like their happiness shouts for retribution."
as I finish speaking, Claire shoots the guy.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@AwesomeTucker
Stopped reading here, this story really bores me tbh

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

turk/armenian wigger hoe

Firespawn
Firespawn

@CouchChiller
Pix or it didn't happen

RumChicken
RumChicken

@AwesomeTucker
back in the underground labyrinth
mounts of corpses everywhere, ranging from a couple to a few dozens
Magdalena is helping Aurelius get behind a wall from the fire from a group of 20 white nationalists
Jose and Tyrone cannot get anywhere near them, caught on the other side of the underground by a group of 30 islamic nationalists
Hao tries to snipe one of the terrorists but soon is getting shot at, he uses that opportunity to run behind the enemy
as the number of terrorists are diminishing, they alert their accomplices
the terrorists start shouting "allah ackbar" and detonating themselves one by one
the amount blinding explotions starts shaking the whole infrastructure
by the time I get there I can only shoot the fleeing white nationalists, while Claire snipes the islamic nationalists to stop them from blowing up
as the bullets are raveging the air, a few of the terrorists escape
Irene, a beautiful girl in our group follows them, Aurelius behind her
Tyrone now confirms they are carrying two weapons from the black market… one is a nuclear device and the other is a virus
I manage to reach them, with the somewhat distant explotions and shots behind me
Aurelius' huge figure stands over the body of 4 of the terrorists, he looks tired and blood is flowing from his right arm
Irene blew the leader's legs, after she tells me she got the intel, I move towards Aurelius to help him get back… we hear a shot and the sound of the terrorist's skull blow up.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Evilember
@SniperGod
@TurtleCat
@AwesomeTucker
@RumChicken
I want to be the strong leader that will hunt terrorists in the future

RavySnake
RavySnake

@CouchChiller
Why are you bragging? She looks 14, anyway.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Post here tits

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@GoogleCat
pedo

eGremlin
eGremlin

3dpd
Kill yourself

Evilember