http://www.asexuality.org/en/
Flameblow
Flameblow

No, it's a meme. Sites like this are only for memeing
http://www.asexuality.org/en/

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@lostmypassword
Yes, but that's not what you're dealing with.

How do I know this? Because you're on Leeky Forums. And while it may feel better to try and convince yourself that you just "don't like sex, cause that's icky", I think we both know that you'd be climbing mountains of pussy if that were possible.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@lostmypassword
No, it's impossible and you're retarded - or you just don't like sex that much, which is possible.
For me personally, I like sex but if I have it more often than once every couple of weeks I find it to be a chore (but I masturbate an absurd amount).

Why do you think you're asexual, user?

pic unrelated

DeathDog
DeathDog

@lostmypassword
virgin != asexual

You are just too fucking fat and ugly to get laid.

FastChef
FastChef

hey guys, I think I'm asexual

Supergrass
Supergrass

@FastChef
this

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@lostmypassword
Don't be sad. It's better than being a pedophile.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Boy_vs_Girl
implying

farquit
farquit

do you masturbate?

5mileys
5mileys

@Spamalot
I know it for a fact. I am both.

takes2long
takes2long

better than being gay

Bidwell
Bidwell

@5mileys
both
No, you must pick one, user

massdebater
massdebater

Ask your doctor to check your testosterone levels

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Bidwell
On some days I am pedophile. Most of the days I am asexual.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@takes2long
gay detected

Techpill
Techpill

@iluvmen
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. If you constantly had little lolis at your beck and call, I'm pretty sure you'd be an every-day kinda pedophile

Methnerd
Methnerd

Can't get pussy because I'm afraid to talk to girls.
I must be asexual.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@VisualMaster
Not OP, but follow me on this.

Made it through grade school intimidated by idea of dating/sex.
Had decent group of friends plus marching band in high school, so not lacking in comradery.
Join military immediately out of high school. 6 year enlistment.
Multiple factors make idea of dating/sex functionally unappealing during this time.
Get out a few years ago.
Been presented with at least 2 opportunities "sure things" given any effort.
Turned down both.

Am I not what one would consider asexual? I kind of feel like puberty carried with it an agreement to act on the whole hormone roller coaster, and having turned it down at the time, I have "missed my ticket."

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Snarelure
If you're a virgin and have been under the strict regiment of something like the army for 6 years - I wouldn't be surprised if you had less drive to have sex. Having said that, I bet that if and when you lose your virginity, that feeling will fade. When you break it down, sex is just something you do to make your weiner feel good, or to makes babies; that's pretty much it (at least thats how I see it). It can have its problems, but at the end of the day, it's pretty decent. If you ever got a "sure thing" moment again, I highly recommend you hop on it just to see how you feel about it. At least that way you can have an educated opinion.

But as of now? Now I would not consider you asexual.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Techpill
Dude, this is getting way too off-topic. I only wanted to help OP feel better.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Snarelure
am I not what one would consider asexual
Sure, but I think it's often a gross oversimplification of deeper physiological factors. If you're genuinely not interested in sex, then yes, people call that asexuality, but as with most abnormalities, it's not as simple as the label would suggest.

Snarelure
Snarelure

you could try some asexual support forums
maybe, just maybe, they could answer questions you have

Evilember
Evilember

@Garbage Can Lid
it's not as simple as the label would suggest
This is true. It's no coincidence that every documentary/news segment/blog about the subject features individuals who are often obviously damaged in one way or another.

Do "asexuals" often come across as level-headed individuals who exude a strong sense of identity? No, they're either pathetic betas who can't get laid, or females with dyed hair and daddy issues.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

How to be asexual - castration.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Evilember
Source(s)?

Being asexual has the advantage of not having to use your dick as brain. You can focus on thing that actually matter. It may, however, complicate things if you want to have a partner (and a family) in your life.

idontknow
idontknow

@BunnyJinx
sources
I didn't save the links, nor do I remember the Netflix doc about the subject; however, If you do a quick Google search and perused the images, you may see what I mean (pics-related).

Do they look like well-adjusted individuals to you? And then there's the fact that they need to parade their identities around like… hmmm, who do they remind me of… oh yeah, SJW's who are in such a constant state of bitterness and resentment that they effectively end up willing their sexuality into submission.

Now of course I'm generalizing, and while I don't mean to sound glib, I believe this is a reasonable assessment of the snowflakes who form special-interest groups to showcase their denial of the most essential thing for life, other than survival.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@idontknow
Shit, I forgot the pics

WebTool
WebTool

No, asexual is just the polite way to say faggot.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I know your pain. I myself am Sageksexual, but nobody believes me.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@kizzmybutt
how about we just cuddle
how about I just rape you

DeathDog
DeathDog

@idontknow
@kizzmybutt
There are a lot of different kinds of people. Not everyone cares about pride shit. Besides, most of those aren't probably even asexuals - they're there just for support and whatever makes them feel important, or good.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

ek

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@DeathDog
a lot of different kinds of people
I'd be willing to bet that the VAST majority of people who claim to be asexual are either ugly as shit, psychologically damaged, latent homosexuals, or just bitter SJW's.

happy_sad
happy_sad

1. sexuality outside reproduction, thus pleasure, is a sexual fetish

2. humans are a sexual species, divided between male which produce sperm and female which produce eggs, and only through sexual attraction and sexual intercourse can sexual reproduce occur

3. sexual attraction to that which you can not reproduce with (objects, fictional characters, same sex, prepubescent child, animals) is a failure of an organism's attempt to reproduce and is at most mutual masturbation or sexual fetish

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Crazy_Nice
For the record, I also acknowledge the possibility of problems involving hormones and other disorders involving the reproductive systems. But again, "asexuality" is still a bullshit way to identify something that involves a variety of disfunctions.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Crazy_Nice
I know nothing about that. However, I have no doubts about there being real asexuals whom don't genuinely have sexual attraction.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Bidwell
As do I; I just don't believe in what seems to be a lame attempt to normalize it.

Homosexuality occurs in nature, but it's an abnormal glitch that occurs for many reasons. Many transsexuals genuinely believe they're the opposite sex, but it doesn't matter what they "feel"

I'm not making value-judgements, as I'm not a /pol/tard who gets triggered over what consenting adults do, or don't do, with their genitals; however, I AM a proponent of scrupulous investigation of the intricacies of a subject, and the assertion that asexuality is a thing, in and of itself, seems like a lazy assessment.

Most people don't want to be told that theres something wrong with them – especially if the thing that's wrong, is actually a symptomatic manifestation of things their trying to repress or suppress.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@lostmypassword
Yeah I think I am too… I just can't get into relationships with people, and if I do, they're usually just casual relationships where I just have them to minimize my loneliness. I don't get aroused when talking to or looking at people irl and honestly don't think I ever will.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content