Teen has 9hr threesome with highschool english teachers

RavySnake
RavySnake

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male-teens-parents-sue-over-sons-9-hour-threesome-sex-trauma-with-english-teachers/

The ménage à trois between the teachers, Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess, and the unidentified, then-16-year-old male student occurred in the fall of 2014. Dufresne, a married mother of three, was 32 at the time. Respess was 23.
Specifically, according to the lawsuit, Dufresne and the student engaged in an impressive torrent of sex and oral sex — over 40 instances in 36 days.
The threesome is what made national headlines, though. And why wouldn’t it? The epic event impressively lasted from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, according to local police.
St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s deputies say the threesome happened on a Friday night, after a high school football game (which Destrehan won easily, 41-7). It was a special night, too, because it was Dufresne’s birthday.
Respess got involved, the lawsuit claims, after she learned about all the sex going on. Instead of telling school officials, the suit says, she suggested that everybody get together at her apartment after the game.
Dufresne drove the student to Respess’s apartment, according to a local police report. Respess, the younger teacher, and the teen had sex. Meanwhile, Dufresne “began intimately kissing” the younger teacher “in an attempt to arouse all parties involved.” Everybody was fully naked for the romp, police dutifully noted.
The sheriff’s office was tipped off after school officials reported that the unidentified student was bragging to friends about his exploits.

All urls found in this thread:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male-teens-parents-sue-over-sons-9-hour-threesome-sex-trauma-with-english-teachers/
Snarelure
Snarelure

9 HOURS WHAT A GOD

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@RavySnake
That poor kid, being raped is the worst.

massdebater
massdebater

@RavySnake
then-16-year-old male student o

Sick.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@likme
reported

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Poker_Star
For what, hombre?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Deadlyinx
ur a pedo

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Snarelure
posting random youtube videos makes you a pedo

Nigga, you on random.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Snarelure
ur a pedo

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@VisualMaster
faggot

likme
likme

poor guy. his life is ruined. these pumas took advantage of his virginity

Methshot
Methshot

he can never achieve wizardhood

Soft_member
Soft_member

interesting shift of narrative towards female pedo's, especially since the focus has been on males for the last 3 decades or something

Spamalot
Spamalot

The sheriff’s office was tipped off after school officials reported that the unidentified student was bragging to friends about his exploits.
Women that work in a high school have to realize that a 16 year old won't be able to keep his mouth shut about that.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Spamalot
Yeah it is bad on both ends really

Adult female on male
He won't keep his fucking lips locked

Adult male on female
She is too overly emotional and blurts out things to friends without realizing it

This is how my Uncle got caught. He was (forgot exact age) in his 20s and was fucking a 13yo

What got him caught was the 13yo had "friends" who were teasing her because she was always alone and didn't have a boyfriend. After repeated jokes and shots about her She yelled at them "I do have a boyfriend! He is [my Uncle] and we love each other like adults!"

Then a bit more teasing went on and she implied they have lots of sex. That same day one of the girls (who was making fun of her) told their parents that her "friend" was having sex with an older guy. Much older guy

So they went over to her house, told her mom, who then interrogated her daughter, then they went to my Uncle's house, knocked on the door and shouted
ARE YOU HAVING SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER!???

He didn't say anything but apparently his facial expression was a dead giveaway. He locked himself in his house and they called the cops on him

Girls can typically keep their mouth shut but are too impulsive and say things without realizing what they are saying

Skullbone
Skullbone

@RavySnake
Holy fuck way to roll a natural 20 first thing in the morning buddy.
Aww, shucks.
To be fair, I'd have extreme difficulties not telling anyone either if something this awesome happened to me in that age.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Skullbone
And that, gentlemen, is why you should never trust anyone.

not even yourself

farquit
farquit

@hairygrape
Girls can typically keep their mouth shut
That was kind of how I imagined it.
but are too impulsive and say things without realizing what they are saying
Your example is illustrative and effective. Now I can imagine that being common.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

They should both be made to suck the dick of every lad in the school for that.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I hope these child rapists are given the maximum sentence and placed on sex offender registries for the rest of their lives.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

What an low-down, ingrate sumbitch.

w8t4u
w8t4u

b-but muh feminism……

Methnerd
Methnerd

I'll only be mad if the kid is anything other than white

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Methnerd
I guarantee you he's black.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@likme
imaging her little mouth suking ur cock.

happy_sad
happy_sad

You know,if moar teachers fucked the students maybe we wouldn't be ranked 30 in education…just saying

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I never fucked a teacher in highschool but I did get the opportunity to hold her hand.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content