Hey Leeky Forums, what the fuck happened to /baph/? it fucking spawned here and they're...

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Hey Leeky Forums, what the fuck happened to /baph/? it fucking spawned here and they're gone.

What the fuck happened?

All urls found in this thread:
http://fgts.jp/_/search/text/baphomet/
https://twitter.com/UsamaBenjiLadin/status/727577400054325248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZvxfixFQ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZvxfixFQ8
VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@LuckyDusty
The BO got arrested, and the board kinda fell apart.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@VisualMaster
Is there a way to bring them back again?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

that little boys club is still there and not doing much…as usual.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Illusionz
can always make another board

@Stark_Naked
Go the fuck away.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

/baph/index.html

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Garbage Can Lid
Will then same user come back? Making the board is easy what we needs is the users

Methnerd
Methnerd

@w8t4u
I think it is hidden as well
I don't really, never really got into /baph/

FastChef
FastChef

We need /baph/ to come back, we need to have them back.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Jan 2015 passed and constant PA requests from high school kids took over the board. Also:
http://fgts.jp/_/search/text/baphomet/

4chan is now seen as a slightly obscure meme club, so "you're going on Leeky Forums xD leejun incoming" no longer scares anyone. But if you've just discovered imageboards outside of 4chan, asking "BASED HOTWHEELS" and his dead secret hacker board for help sounds like a great idea.

/baphomet/index.html
You tell me what the fuck "happened to /baph/"

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Benji started becoming less active after the feds tracked him.
Vince was allegedly killed by SWAT.
Now, they've either migrated to Benji's chan, taken another alias, or left the game entirely, .
It's a shame, though. I missed Benji's input on Leeky Forums.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@New_Cliche
Let's restated again, /baph/ was born from Leeky Forums noe it's time to get ti back.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Apart from key individuals leaving I think some of the userbase got tired of people taking personal army and tech-n00b questions about how to install tor to baph constantly. When the board was on life-support it got flooded by that shit.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

It's with /ebola/, /22/, /gg/, and /gamergate/ in hell

good riddance

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Is it time to rise the fire again?

idontknow
idontknow

tfw /baphomet/ gave me the most fun on a chan in years
tfw it's filled with faggots with personal army now
tfw benji is gone

I miss January 2015

All good things must come to a end.

It coming back would be good or terrible. It's been mentioned alot but nobody really gets motivated enough to bring back the goat.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@idontknow
All I need is your word. I'm down to bring it back. All I need is you.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@eGremlin
I don't think it's possible at this point Leeky Forums it's self is coming down to a halt.

baphomet chan would need to happen.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@BunnyJinx
Are you down?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Harmless_Venom
I would be if benji would be at least a global mod.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@PackManBrainlure
good enough

SniperWish
SniperWish

@New_Cliche
Vince is alive, the entire thing was a ruse and was easily able to be seen through from the beginning if you paid attention to his Twitter when that little thing started happening. A dead man wouldn't have been posting things like nothing had happened.

He's even confirmed alive if you go look for recent webms of him. Like the ones related to the seizure of the HDDs containing cock.li's data when he was hosting it in Germany (that stupid fuck should have known better).

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

cum2soon
cum2soon

@SniperWish
wait but that's the other vince (from cockmail)
allthough there was this other proof that it was a ruse (from internal steam messages or something)

@idontknow
what? If benji is gone, where did he go to?
did he launch his sakichan now or what?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@SniperWish
not the same vince nigger

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Ignoramus
and anyone who knows better knows that the whole "raided by the feds" thing was a ruse

Spamalot
Spamalot

benji isnt dead. maybe someone should just ask him what happened and if he will bring it back
?
https://twitter.com/UsamaBenjiLadin/status/727577400054325248

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Spamalot
benji should be a global vol tbh fam

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Poker_Star
why? he's just another faggot who likes anime and cats. doubt he is even into the whole 1337 h4xx0r scene anymore anyways…

Firespawn
Firespawn

@PackManBrainlure
because he's based and hates moralfags. He has the mindset of an user browsing imageboards in the early 00's.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@LuckyDusty
Probably not yet, not here and how things are now. It had momentum and skillful people who got shit done, so work towards those.

@PackManBrainlure
I bet you like picture related you sick fuck.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Firespawn
why would that matter? this is 2016

WebTool
WebTool

@SniperWish
this is 2016

Good point.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Flameblow
i bet you like pic related
yea actually thats pretty cool

DeathDog
DeathDog

@WebTool
the quality of users has changed drastically. now its mostly 12-17 year old who watch anime and think traps aren't gay.
the times…

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@FastChef
Why?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

the board isnt dead anyway. its just slow. blame the shitty Leeky Forums userbase

Lunatick
Lunatick

@BinaryMan
because /baph/ represents true chan culture. It's one of the few boards here that even come close to bringing me back to 2005. I know I am being a nostalgiafag but it's the truth.

/cow/ is a millennial's version of /baphomet/, it is the cancer that is killing this site

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

baphomet pretty much just turned into a shithole where nothing gets done.
Just edgy teens posting information of their classmates because they found out about baphomet from some junkie internet friend.

It's funny because the users of /baphomet/ themselves are vulnerable as fuck as well. (ex: the BO)

If you're going to make something dark and edgy there will always be faggotry. This is basically what happened to many Leeky Forums's on many chans. Hell Forums on Tor tried to go against this by only allowing people with skill, but the result is that they're nearly dead now.

Setting up a website/board requires a good moderator to be the dictator of it, and it's tough to find a good dictator.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@ZeroReborn
yee mane. truer words were never spake

Playboyize
Playboyize

so what's the situation now, did benjikim jong un leave or what? Is sakichan a thing now?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Playboyize
ask him nigger

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@LuckyDusty
nice dubs

Playboyize
Playboyize

A pair of pigeons nested in this guy's balcony, and he set up a raspberry pi with a camera to livestream the whole ordeal.

Kind of cool, thought /tech/ might like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZvxfixFQ8

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Playboyize
then post it on /tech/ we don't give a fuck

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Carnalpleasure
A pair of pigeons nested in this guy's balcony, and he set up a raspberry pi with a camera to livestream the whole ordeal.

Kind of cool, thought /tech/ might like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZvxfixFQ8

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Carnalpleasure
thx based mods

Bidwell
Bidwell

bring baph back

Firespawn
Firespawn

@LuckyDusty

You guys see this right? /baph/res/243.html#414 This spam.

What is this mysterious spam bot? Why does it spam all the popular boards every few days?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

The decision was made to let it die rather than keep it going as a ghost or it's former self.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@VisualMaster
it's

Lunatick
Lunatick

They all turned 14 and killed themselves out of embarrassment.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Lunatick
Raidfags are cancer, and you are what killed chan culture by bringing normalfags here because you couldn't help bragging about your le epic armies. You are also complete SJWs because THEY LE SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT OUR SITE WE GET THEM GUIS XDDDDDDDD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF