The Chosen Ham

Methshot
Methshot

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…
Darth Plagueis and his apprentice Palatine are supreme masters of the dark side
Becomes so powerful he attempts to fuck with the very fabric of reality and the force itself in am attempt to create the ultimate Sith
In response the Midiclorians fight back and the chosen one is born to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the force

2016, America…
/pol/ and Trump are supreme masters of the meme magic
Become so powerful they are able to trigger SJW's at will and distort the fabric of reality through use of dank memes
Attempt to use their power to build the ultimate wall, make America great again and redpill reality itself
The midicuckions fight back, a chosen one is born, to enforce third wave feminism and restore balance to the Reddit frontpage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I&t=1m24s

tfw I'm scared.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I&t=1m24s
TechHater
TechHater

Jesus Christ, she looks like she ate my last girlfriend.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Methshot
AYYLMAO

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Methshot
tfw I'm scared.
hold me.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Methshot
holy fuck user, whatever that body of text was - truly gave me cancer.

hairygrape
hairygrape

tfw Anakin actually ended up not only fighting for the sith but bringing the Empire into existance

So when exactly is hips-ter going to become Trump's right hand hamplanet?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@hairygrape
'It' has already done more to aid his cause than most

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Carnalpleasure

I'll have you know I bought five MAGA hats last week. I stack them up on my head to show everyone just how pro-Trump I am.

eGremlin
eGremlin

I AM THE GOP

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

i want to kill all niggers and im a jew

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

. . .
When the protester attempts to interrupt Yiannopoulos at the beginning of the video, Hoff Sommers tells her to “calm down, young lady.” Paying no heed, the protester responds with an impassioned “Fuck you! Fuck you!”

Later on, the young lady begins loudly asserting that “hate speech is not welcome here” and demanding that the speakers “keep your hate speech off this campus,” all while insisting that she is the true embodiment of free speech.

“Stop talking to us like children!” she demands at another point.

“Then stop acting like a child,” Hoff Sommers responds coolly.

Crowder also evoked the rage of the protesters, in his case by discussing the Qur'an, which inspired a female student wearing Islamic garb to demand, “Don’t speak on my behalf!”

“I didn’t speak on your behalf … I talked about the Qur'an,” Crowder states incredulously. “I wasn’t there for the French Revolution, but I can talk about it.”

You can't invent shit like this.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Methshot
Omnivore

Eats everything

Sounds about right.

girlDog
girlDog

@Methshot
Can you imagine being 22 and looking like that?

I'd expect a badly maintained 60 year old to perhaps fall into that state.

If I were an animal, I'd be a manatee.

Ah-huh, tell us something we don't know.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@girlDog
I would never expect a human of any age to degenerate into that condition.

FastChef
FastChef

That account can't be real, it must be a troll.

There's too much self righteous naivety in there for one person to actually hold in their head.

Capitalism is what allowed her to get that overweight, I don't think you can be that fat and support anarcho communism, it certainly wouldn't support her.

Also

abolish all prisons and detention centres

Kek.

Does anyone remember that guy who tried to preach christianity to lions in their enclosure and they killed his delusional ass? This is just another shade of that kind of mental disconnect, it's no wonder she's hurtling towards critical mass when she's so out of synch with reality.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@FastChef
chkd
There's too much self righteous naivety in there for one person to actually hold in their head.
I think it must spread out into the limbs and gut. Should be plenty of space in there to hold it all user.

King_Martha
King_Martha

At Least the Bitch got some Exercise Finally, huh

WebTool
WebTool

@Ignoramus
@FastChef

I'd have said the same, and yet the video shows this creature to be disgustingly real.

Makes you wonder how many other 'obvious trolls' are actually legit, there's a scary thought O_o

Come on anons, we got odds on this thing an heroing after this?

Also it's got to have a twitter/tumblr, I want to see the response.
Anyone in the loop on current happenings?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@WebTool
My money is on the on hero after some fag cosplays as ash and beans it with a pokeball.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@WebTool
@New_Cliche
Silly anons, that's not how you spell N.O.V.E.M.B.E.R.

The big picture script has already been written at this point it wrote itself tbh fam, now it's just a matter of fleshing out the details.
@PackManBrainlure

Evilember
Evilember

@Methshot
I thought Palpatine basically implied Darth Plagueis manipulated the midichlorians to create life, creating Anakin. Just it backfired when Anakin betrayed them and killed the last Sith. Or maybe it worked because he also killed all the Jedi.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content