Well, Leeky Forums?

WebTool
WebTool

Well, Leeky Forums?

TechHater
TechHater

If the person is female, chances are it would be suicide. Women do not tend to commit suicide by firearms.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Well since the question is asked, and the signs of suicide are the first thing you see, I'm gonna guess there's something hidden in the picture that shows it is in fact a murder, or there would be no point in the picture existing.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Cigarette in left hand suggests person was sitting on stool facing the window. Gun in right hand means blood should be on the opposite wall, unless the person chose to turn 180 degrees before pulling the trigger.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Murder, if she went full death grip she wouldn't have removed her finger from the trigger guard, if she didn't death grip she wouldn't still be holding the gun.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@WebTool
she became an hero

she was sitting facing away from the window

but also, shit-tier res OP

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@WebTool

When you shot yourself in the face you drop the weapon
She's holding the gun
Therefore murder disguised as suicide

Lunatick
Lunatick

@GoogleCat
Probably this.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@GoogleCat
The window is closed. Why would the killer close the window after the murder?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@CodeBuns

this

also i think most people would probably finish their cigarette before killing themselves, or if they didn't, i think they would at least place it in the ash tray instinctively, as if they were going to bed or something similar.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@King_Martha
In the military they used give people a cigarette before executing someone, as well as the option of a blindfold. They don’t let them finish the whole cigarette.

My guess would be suicide, and the person took a cigarette to calm their nerves so they wouldn’t chicken out.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@TreeEater

just calmed my nerves

time to commit suicide

really?

RavySnake
RavySnake

murder position of everything indicates murder

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@SniperGod
You’d wanna keep your cool and not chicken out, right? If taking a few drags from a cigarette helps you calm down, why not?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@LuckyDusty

still pretty sure someone would finish what they were doing before they killed themselves

halfway through a writing a post on Leeky Forums

well i'll just get this suicide thing out of the way and i can finish posting afterwards

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

she is obviously left handed.
obviously a tidy person.
also one flipflop near body.
and was obviously not sitting on the stool.

murder

Illusionz
Illusionz

@BunnyJinx
You're retarded

Would it still be strange if someone took a swig of whiskey and not finish the bottle before suicide?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@BunnyJinx
It looks like they finished writing their suicide letter – you can see that they wrote a small note at the bottom before signing it.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Illusionz

bottle of whiskey takes maybe a month to drink assuming you have one glass a night, which isn't unusual unless you're an alcoholic

cigarette takes 5mins to smoke and is usually consumed in one sitting

you have basically said that i implied that you would ahve to finish thier current loo role aswelll

hairygrape
hairygrape

@cum2soon
Pour yourself a glass of Paul Masson whisky to calm your nerves before you shoot yourself
Take two or three gulps
Shit - glass is not even half-empty yet
Guess you'll have to finish drinking so you don't leave behind a half-full glass of whisky as well as a pool of blood

Playboyize
Playboyize

The desk lamp is unplugged, which is a strange, albeit not terribly informative detail.

Perhaps this implies that whatever is on the desk was not being used, at least, not recently.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Ashtray is on the left, indicating that the person would hold the cigarette in their left hand, possibly making them right-handed, so that they could smoke and write at the same time.

Evilember
Evilember

the stool is underneath the table, and the position of her body indicates that she couldn't have been sat on it if she didn't have her legs under the table with the stool. unless she was squatting, the splatter pattern on the wall is too low.

her body has probably been moved after she died.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Evilember
unless her legs were under the table with the stool*

StonedTime
StonedTime

@New_Cliche
to make myself clear she shot herself with her right hand. however she was righting and smoking with her left hand. her ash tray was also on her left side left handed shot with right hand. nope. suicide

DeathDog
DeathDog

@BlogWobbles
i hate being retarded.

TechHater
TechHater

@StonedTime
oops meant murder sorry for being a fag

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Gun is in the right hand, blood spray from the shot is on the wall directly to the right of the body, so unless that person used their right hand to shoot themselves in the left temple, it was a murder. Also we know the person is left handed because the pen is sitting on the left hand side of the papaer and they also have a cigg in their left hand, and people tend to smoke with their dominant hand.

Its murder. Case closed.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@WebTool
No piss bottles so murder

Nojokur
Nojokur

@hairygrape

what sort of 5year old lights a cigarette or pours a glass of whiskey and only drinks half of it?

is this the sort of thing they drink from?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Nojokur
the kind that only needed the cigarette/whiskey to help them calm down so they wouldn’t chicken out.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It's not real so it could be whatever the author wants it to be

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Neither, that's OP. OP is a fag. Fag's aren't human. You can't murder an animal.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content