Deadlyinx

Gullible bernie supporters hahhahahhahhah
pathetic

farquit
farquit

so gullible!

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

No one is interested in your thread. Stop bumping it.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Methshot
such special snowflakes and they all look the same

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Burnblaze
Shillary: illegal immigrants
Sandberg: commies 'n' cucks
Trump: respectable white americans
Cruz: cuckservatives and inbred retards
Kasich: homosexuals

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@StrangeWizard
bump for salt

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@CodeBuns
Trump shills are just as pathetic as Bernie shills.
This whole election is just a shit show that seems to parody itself.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Sharpcharm
anyone with a strong opinion is stupid
only intellectually-superior moderates like me really get it.

Study history and the effect of hedonism on civilizations. There's a reason the Hedonistic Western-Roman-Empire fell while the Christian Eastern-Empire (Byantium) survived.

Alternatively, buy a rope and fucking hang yourself, you coward.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Crazy_Nice

The Spartans aren't around anymore either numbnuts

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@StrangeWizard
qq

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Crazy_Nice
Everything I've read about the eastern empire was that it was hedonistic.

And you're assuming hedonism is a cause, and not a symptom.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Crazy_Nice
there is only one factor deciding whether a civilization continues or not
that one factor is whether they believe in an ethereal skydaddy or not

Also, being a moderate isn't necessarily good, but people on extremes tend to not look at the other side at all and instantly hate anything the other side likes, rather than forming an opinion for themselves on it.

massdebater
massdebater

@SniperGod
That's also how the sjw-virus almost got me. I didn't realize what the left-libertarians were. I wasn't extreme enough.

I read a very old book, don't recall the title, but I remember that open-minded was used as an insult.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@SniperGod
@massdebater

Skepticism is all well and good faggots, but when you're being lied to this hard and this blatantly only an idiot would think "Gee, I don't have any proof their lying this time…"

Methshot
Methshot

@Emberburn
Milo Blackonlips
fuctioning adult

Haven't you read his article about how he was raped by a nigger and is now a pedo sympathiser?

Inmate
Inmate

@eGremlin
I meant being extreme was a good thing. It makes the lies more obvious. Less kumbayah would have made the sjws obvious before gg

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

"I voted for free sex, now how come there's a giant black dick up my ass?"

Inmate
Inmate

@Spazyfool
are you kidding me!!!

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Crazy_Nice
So off topic for a second, but if ind it so interesting and somewhat weird that cultures can share traits even when they probably never meet. Those girls dresses look like the type of dress you find in peruvian people form the andes wearing. Also look up Eastern European classical dresses with Andean peoples dresses and they look even more alike. Its weird ass fuck. Kind of like how i read once that many culture use circles to represent the concept of life.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@eGremlin
That's because most of the people voting for Bernie are white millenials brought up through school to praise the chimps. Clinton's voters are mostly black because Clinton just tells people what they want to hear, and so they thoughtlessly vote for her. The sanders voters are more engaged in media, being white millenials.

@Fried_Sushi
There are relatively limited ways that humans from the old days would have decided to create dresses, as there are only a few ways that they can be affordable and functional.

Also about circles, of course cultures use circles to represent the concept of life, the sun and moon look like fucking circles and they're what bring warmth to the planet.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content