Trump's True Colors

Techpill
Techpill

Hear it for yourself in this 1999 interview with Larry King on CNN.

Trump talks about taking the interview with Larry but turning down hundreds of other interviews.

Trump talks about how the Republican party doesn't "hit the right chord " and how he is neither left or right.

Trump says that he is conservative and also liberal.

Trump says that he thinks George Bush is doing alright.

Trump says that Oprah Winfrey would be his first choice of Vice President.

And it goes on and on.

Wait till he loses and helps to destroy the alternatives to the 40 year Bush / Clinton empire. (protip: There has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for the last 40 years)

It is called "controlled opposition".

All those of you who think Trump is a hero, research who he is NOW before you learn over the next few years and get yourself all heartbroken and depressed that your (false) saviour has let you down. Some user somewhere will screenshot / save this thread and say "damn, that OP was right back then. He knew. I should have listened. I should have done more of my own research. "

Watch and learn people.
The interview here tells alot.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

True, but this was also seventeen years ago.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Techpill
We fucking came here from halfchan to get away from the goddamn cucks, and look, here is another faggot OP.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Need_TLC
Yes. See how Trump liked Bush. The Bush family have been in business for a long time. Trump either knew then what they were like, or he was deceived. Do you want a president that is or was pro Bush?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Techpill
Kennedi magic is reall

Supergrass
Supergrass

I love Kennedi

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Supergrass
this

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@w8t4u
Ah yes. Hello /pol/. I immediately recognised you when you said "we". There is no "we". And someone who speaks the truth and warns against a dangerous threat to the people of America is not a cuck. (By the way, I noticed the usual "I'm gonna make muh multiple shitpost threads so that the truth thread makes its way to the bottom of the catalogue because I'm not able to win an argument using logic and reason."

Try harder.

Also Google "logical fallacy "

likme
likme

@Nude_Bikergirl
Also Google "logical fallacy "

Funny that you can't identify any fallacy I used.

You used an ad hominem.

BUILD THE WALL

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I noticed the usual "I'm gonna make muh multiple shitpost threads so that the truth thread makes its way to the bottom of the catalogue because I'm not able to win an argument using logic and reason."

What? Like this shitty reddit thread?

GTFO nigger

RumChicken
RumChicken

Here are the facts :

Trump has for many years been talking about running for president.

The subject first came up in 1980 that I am aware of. (vid related) (protip: When someone says "I'm not going to run for president (subject matter jurisdiction / claim / controversy) , that = I absolutely will run for president.

So the idea of Trump / President has been a though implant in the mind of the public for 36 years (Google CIA mind control, Google Mkultra, Google media agendas etc).

Trump has been friends with the Bush's and the Clintons for 40 years.

There has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for 40 years. (Google it! ) (protip: Bush senior, CIA. Bush senior, vice president. Bush senior, president. Clinton, president. Bush Jr, president. Clinton, secretary of state. Bush and Clinton run for president in 2015. )

The next point I will make, is that NO ONE seems to be able to handle open debate. The left want to "shut it down" on the right. And the right shitpost, anchor threads, and delete threads that don't promote their cancerous meme hero Trump.

If both sides spent more time actually researching what was going on instead of buying in to the propaganda (and yes, you guys on here and on pol are being lied to and manipulated too) then the truth would emerge, and you would not be deceived.

So go ahead Leeky Forums. Call OP a fag and shitpost because you can't handle the truth and the evidence provided. The thread begins with a real video of Trump in his own words telling you what the score is.

And as for this "oh you must be from cuckchan if you don't agree with me":

1. That's getting old
2. Not everyone on here agrees with YOU on here (there is no us and them)
3. Using rational or logical debate as opposed to name calling and spamming.

If OP is wrong, PROVE IT!

(protip: you can't because it is an evidence based post)

JunkTop
JunkTop

@RumChicken
(protip: you can't because it is an evidence based post)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@RumChicken
You seem triggered.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@likme
I'll help you.

1. I'm not a faggot
2. I'm not a cuck
3. I didn't come here from cuckchan.

Ad hominem attack.

Rather than say what was wrong with the OP post, you just resort to childish name-calling.

What specifically do you object to about someone accurately reporting on what Trump said in an interview and posting the link to the video as evidence?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@New_Cliche
I could say the same of you.

I post a video of what Trump said and you feel threatened and feel the need to resort to name calling as opposed to using logic and reason.

It's like "oh shit! Someone did some research and has a different view to me. Time for my own triggering to kick in. i must defend my delusion by promoting Trump, name calling, shitposting. )

It's also like you get a highscore of your own triggering if you mention 4chan or Reddit.

Anyways, I await an actual counter argument to the OP post.

Bidwell
Bidwell

jesus fucking christ you people are dumb as a bag of shit

Playboyize
Playboyize

Maybe you are Trump himself. Or Trump's campaign team. Is that it? Is that why there are Trump advertising and so many pro Trump threads.

Is someone getting paid by Trump to defend him on Leeky Forums?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Bidwell
Yep.

They just blindly follow what is a popular meme and don't research things for themselves.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Deadlyinx
I'm more refering to the fucking retards that try to discredit Trump
it hasn't worked so far, so why would it work now?
it's insanity, trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result
Trump is going to win, Trump is going to make America great again and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to prevent that short of assassinating him

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Bidwell
←I like how this guy
@Deadlyinx
←replied to this guy before he had even posted.

Great channing

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Firespawn
Trump doesn't need any discrediting. He does it himself.

Take his stand up comedy bit about Carrier Air Conditioning taking jobs away from America and giving the jobs to Mexico.

How do you think Trump has made his billions. You think he has always employed Americans? You think he hasn't hired cheap labor abroad (thus, taking jobs from Americans)?

I think the words are "top kek ".

massdebater
massdebater

mfw knocked to page 5 by triggered channists

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Techpill
Oprah Winfrey would be his first choice of Vice President
I hope this one still happens

w8t4u
w8t4u

He sounds so much better in this interview even sensible at times, I wonder if he's going senile nowadays or just putting up an act.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@RumChicken
and he really did look a lot like Robert Redford back then

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Firespawn
@RumChicken
@CodeBuns
@massdebater
@Carnalpleasure
@w8t4u
dubs

Firespawn
Firespawn

@w8t4u
All the world's a stage.

Can't Stump The Trump but the Trump can stump himself.

Let's see whether real freedom exists.
If Trump gets in (which appears to be what the majority wants) then freedom exists. If he doesn't get in, then the British Empire / Crown / Vatican / Zionists / Freemasons / Illuminati ( pick your name for it) control the show and choice is just an illusion.

I think the average Joe understands this situation so if Trump doesn't get in, but is cheated out of it, then the majority will just riot and there will be another civil war. The people VS the government. Wouldn't be the first time Americans have fought this fight.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Evilember

/pol/ please return to your containment board

This board is shit enough already

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Evilember
benie fags are racist.png
why would the creator of this image censor all the user names? perhaps so that people are unable to look up the users to confirm whether or not they are actual bernie supporters? perhaps because those posts were all made by himself as a false flag

I hate Sanders and his supporters as much as the next guy, but this image is shit

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SniperWish
hello, and welcome to Leeky Forums!

boards here are user-created. On Leeky Forums, there is no such thing as a "containment board"

enjoy your stay, newfriend!

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Techpill
My current political opinion is vastly different from what it was in 1999, I'd expect his to morph as the world changed too.

He's pretty obviously not a republican he's a populist candidate wearing their colours.

You really don't want a pure republican in office either, can you imagine a Cruz presidency?

You don't seem to have a point, if Trump loses then he's not going to be able to be this 'false saviour' you speak of and he won't be able to 'let us down' either.

Regardless of who wins you won't be 'right back then' you'll just be a huge fag.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@RumChicken
So the idea of Trump / President has been a though implant in the mind of the public for 36 years.

Yeah but it never worked until now, he was openly laughed at and derided last time.

I don't need to Google any of the shit you bring up it's common knowledge, retard.

The only truth you're going to reveal by looking deeper into it is that everyone involved is corrupt and ruled by money, there is no good candidate because politics in America is tightly controlled by the people who own and mine the resources that keep you running, without their backing a candidate has no power.

Short of not engaging in the political system at all or building a new one without the old guard's toxic influence you have no choice but to be deceived.

You either don't vote or you agitate for revolution, working within the system is only going to perpetuate it regardless of the candidate.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@RumChicken
Call OP a fag and shitpost because you can't handle the truth and the evidence provided
I didn't read any evidence for anything which would make me dislike what Donald is doing in politics today.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Ignoramus
See how Trump liked Bush.
Not really. He could've been lying, bullshitting (like he did when he endorsed Howard Stern for governor), or "making deals," as he claims to make now.

The Bush family have been in business for a long time.
So what?

Trump either knew then what they were like, or he was deceived.
No one is immune from deception, reddit. I don't know what you're trying to get at here.

Do you want a president that is or was pro Bush?
Sure. I don't see any issues with that on its own.
Obviously he isn't pro Bush now, though, considering the ass raping he delivered to Jeb.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Evilember
Besides the /pol/ bullshit, is that last photo legit? The accusations, and the photo as well?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

All options are shit but I would argue that Trump is the least shit.
Sanders can't into basic economics and doesn't have the balls to stand up against anyone, we will be used and abused by others in power and will become their lacky.
Clinton is the NSAs first choice as she will let them do anything they want, she has no interest in preserving personal freedoms.
Trump will look after himself and other developers, this has the follow-on effect of making improving the economy in his best interests. He also wants to audit the fed which no one else has had the balls for in the last 40 years.
if the fed has been lying the dollar will take a hit but it should restore trust long term and stop it going full Nigeria

JunkTop
JunkTop

@PackManBrainlure
this. making sure America has plenty of money to spend has a direct impact on his wallet, so if nothing else, he's going to at least improve our buying power. I can't really think of any "very leasts" the other candidates will accomplish for our benefit.
Though, I wonder what the law provides should no one vote in a form of protest.

WebTool
WebTool

@Techpill

Its funny how Trump manages to be more traditional and right wing than any other cucksistant cuckservative, even though hes more in the center.

The cuckservatives haven't conserved jack shit in the past 15 years.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@PackManBrainlure
except trump doesn't know shit about economics either. like Sanders I'm sure his policies are well meaning but they result counterproductive in practice

improving the economy in his best interests
wasn't that the problem with the corrupt establishment? now you want another self serving faggot and then expect different results

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Techpill
@RumChicken
well he had several years to mature and grow as a person so I don't know how this is relevant. He was an entertainer back then so it kind of makes sense that he'd reply with some goofy answers.
@RumChicken
On another note you are right. The hard left and the hard right are both cancer that need to die. They'll destroy the earth to us moderates.

Bidwell
Bidwell

leftypol pls

Flameblow
Flameblow

@PackManBrainlure
You're forgetting the best option, Cruz, who Trump got all his ideas from. Cruz was advocating building a wall years ago. He actually cares about shit like supreme court nominees. Has has a fantastic record.

I've yet to see an actual reason to dislike him, just bullshit "infographics" that don't contain any real information but just vague insinuations and buzzwords. Part of what's hurt Trump recently was all those fucking fake scandals where his supporters went fucking nuts accusing Cruz of doing shit they had no problem with Trump doing, and generally it turned out he didn't actually do anything.

Trump accuses Cruz of being 'owned by the banks' because he took out a fucking home loan which he paid back.
OMG HURR HURR HURF DURR CRUZ IZ NWO! CRUZ'S WIFE IS A GLOBALIST! BETTER BUY DEM WATER FILTERS!

This despite Trump having taken millions in loans from banks, bought junk bonds, and even taken money directly from George FUCKING Soros.

National Enquirer puts out a story about Cruz claiming he's had affairs with five women, which he denies.
OMG HURFDURRRRRR CRUZ CLAIMED TO BE A GOOD MAN, THIS MEAN HE A BAD MAN, TRUMP NEVER SAID HE WAS A GOOD MAN SO IT'S OKAY IF HE DOES SHIT LIKE THIS, BUT NOT CRUZ! BATMAN CAN'T KILL PEOPLE, BUT IT'S OKAY IF THE JOKER DOES IT!

Release date for the documents comes and goes, turns out the story was completely made up.
Meanwhile being complete fucktards by whinging about it has reminded everyone that Trump bragged about having affairs with married women in his books.

Cruz makes a joke that if he was driving and Trump was crossing behind his car, he's not sure if he would put it in drive or reverse.
OMG HURFHURFHUUUUURRRR DID HE JUST THREATEN TO MURDER THE DONALD?! OH NUH-UH, NO HE DIDN'T, HE CAN'T DO DAT, THAT IS TOTALLY TASTELESS! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT NO 'JOKE'! YOU DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Meanwhile Trump joked at a press conference that he might kill all the members of the press and bragged that he could murder someone on Main Street and it wouldn't effect his poll numbers.
The most retarded of his followers can only stutter out the equivalent of "IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN SOMEONE I LIKE DOES IT!"

Join me anons, together we can ignite the flame of liberty!

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Flameblow
Raphael "Lyin' Ted" Cruz A.K.A El Rato.

Pffffft. Try again. BOTH Cruz and Kaish have already been eleminated. More states would have to be added to the Union for either of them to muster enough delegates to win the nomination.

In other words, both those fucks are saying "Screw the voters, we'll game the system to win!" That's not American. That's pic related.

FastChef
FastChef

@PackManBrainlure
More states would have to be added to the Union for either of them to muster enough delegates to win the nomination.
Pfft. The Don would just roll through with his train and they'd all climb on board user.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Techpill
Hello shill.

ib4 everyone's a shill meme

Yeah, no. Digging up some 17 year old interview and thinking it has even the slightest relevance is so colossally STUPID that only a marketing group could come up with it.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Techpill
Republican party doesn't "hit the right chord " and how he is neither left or right

Good for Trump. The war between Democrats and Republicans is over. The establishment has joined forces to declare war against their new enemy. Us, the People.

Now America itself is being destroyed. Our rights, our borders, our history, even language itself is under attack. Trump changed the entire debate of the elections with illegals and the wall. He needs to change it again. The war is now America versus globalist traitors.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Techpill
soooooo

i guess the shit you have said 17 years ago, you still agree with right?

can't change your stance or have a different opinion in 15 fucking years?

shit, i remember when i was 20 and said i would drive my sports car off a cliff when i was 35
im 46 now, and think that was the dumbest shit ever.

Give your head a shake. Can't hold someone literally to what they said almost 20 years ago, you fucking knob gobbler

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Evil_kitten
I thought he was pro-Israel.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@whereismyname
Where did you hear that?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@SomethingNew
He isn't a complete idiot, he knows America will have a black gay trans-woman satanist president before they will have an anti-Israel president.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content