Pretentious mediocre player and cocksucker….just another dead nigger…5'2"3"...

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Pretentious mediocre player and cocksucker….just another dead nigger…5'2"
3" dick…srsly WTF
3 hit songs in 35 years
Beatles 3 top 1 on Billboard at the same time motherfuckers!!!!!!!!

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
Lunatick
Lunatick

Here you go OP

StonedTime
StonedTime

wahh someone who had more talent than me had a more successful life than i will have

better post anonymously and tell the internet how upset i am about this

have you ever tried thinking about your actions before you carry them out?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Spazyfool
Beatles are overrated.
Just a good band at the right time that was very well publicized.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Spazyfool
proceeds to bash prince
starts talking up beatles
kek. beatles are the epitome of mainstream igorance. There where much better sounding bands around that time only thing was they didn't have 3 white boy faces to plaster everywhere. Today we have 1 direction/bieber/backstreet boys/etc/etc/.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@hairygrape
better bands at the time
For being an ignoramus who doesn't understand the importance of the Beatles you should be drowned in a lake of shit…..rock n roll had dead ended until the Beatles brought melody and songwriting to the table they are one of the pillars of fucking rock you dumb motherfucker.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@CodeBuns
pillars of rock
Melody
Song writing
What the fuck am I reading. Actually I suppose they had some decent lyrics in their later stuff. But still way overrated.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Garbage Can Lid
You're obviously not a musician

FastChef
FastChef

@CodeBuns
Dead ended?
Hendrix and The Animals were active at the same time had their own styles. I appreciate the Beatles, because some of their more off-beat material inspired artists I enjoy listening to, but they really are the progenitors of mainstream pop-rock.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@FastChef
Hendrix and The Animals were active at the same time
are you retarded 58-62
Hendrix-67

likme
likme

@Sharpcharm
insert logical fallacy rebuttal
you triple nigger what kind of response is that

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Spazyfool
@CodeBuns
@Sharpcharm
You were on the right track until you start talking up muh beatles, you cubic nigger. The beatles are the most mainstream bullshit band, and there still no musical value from these gay fuckers. The Beatles were the first boy band, and while they weren't manufactured like the monkees, they still were only popular at the time with women and giant fucking faggots. You can argue their societal imprint all day, sure. But going to billboard popularity as a measure of how good something is? Fuck off back to reddit you carpet munching dyke. Being a musican is an even better reason to hate the beatles, they all rely on poppy pussy shit, no substance. There's a reason why /mu/ already has a copypasta for your horseshit.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Awwww whittle OP realised what a turd he is

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@CodeBuns
Pillars of pop, maybe. Some of their stuff was brilliant but a lot of it was shit. Love Me Do? Lovely Rita Meter Maid? The Ballad of Rocky Raccoon? Hey Jude? Yellow Submarine? Jesus. Prince would have sawn his own goddamn head off with a spoon before he put out any of that cringeworthy crap. Just because half their listeners were stoned enough to think sitar music was edgy doesn't make them any better than a dozen other bands.

askme
askme

@Spazyfool
Beatles

stopped reading there

massdebater
massdebater

Also all the people talking about the Beatles

Yeah you're all really cool and we are all impressed.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@massdebater
Because the only reason to ever say anything on the internet is to impress you.

WebTool
WebTool

@iluvmen
Hendrix started playing a few years before the Beatles were touring internationally.

The point was that Hendrix (as an example) was not influenced by the Beatles.

Think a little.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

"Waaahhh I don't want people to listen to my music unless they pay me $30 for each song!!! Digital distribution is literally stealing! I wish we were still in the Stone Age!"
-Prince, 2015

WebTool
WebTool

rip in peace sweet prince

girlDog
girlDog

that image
kek I made that joke last night when I first heard about this. Glad to see Leeky Forums is reflective of my humor or am I of it?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@WebTool
living in London in 1967…..(not influenced by the Beatles) You are one dumb motherfucker!

Inmate
Inmate

@Spazyfool
Carmen Electra's wallet was ok, apart from the fact that he was a whiny faggot manlet who needed a good kicking to knock some of that pretension out of him.

The worst thing about him were/are the diehard fans sucking every last drop of rancid semen out of his wrinkly bag.

Bringing up the Beatles is a poor troll though, there's only a few of their tunes that have any complexity beyond the most basic, rote, learn-to-play-the-guitar level and even fewer that I'd let play were I to turn on a radio. Also drawing comparison between a 60s boyband and an 80s solo prick is way off mark.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Inmate
Crmen Electra
he

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Evil_kitten
Damn you are dense.
HIS MUSIC wasn't influenced.
Are you telling me that if an artist happens to be in the same country at the same time as another more popular artist, the first artist's work becomes less original?
Fuck, have you even listened to Jimi's early stuff?

askme
askme

@King_Martha
You don't know what you're talking about eddie Kramer said jimi would bring in Sgt pepper and ask him to try and replicate specific sounds and effects….yes his music was influenced by the Beatles and a hundred other bands….
have you even listened to Jimi's early stuff?
child i have more hendrix bootlegs then you can imagine.

farquit
farquit

@Spazyfool
The Beatles were the One Direction of their time.

massdebater
massdebater

@5mileys
K West is one of the best artist to come out in the past 10 years.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@CodeBuns

Black people invent rock n roll
Black people invent blues
white people copy them
white people become rich, "muh voice of a generation" while blacks die poor and largely unknown.

Fuck the Beatles. They suck massive mandingo cock.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@lostmypassword
Black people invent blues
at least you got one right.
Black people didn't invent rock n roll r&b was only one component of rock…btw the next time you listen to a rap song thank Bob Dylan he invented it….or maybe you like Motown you know where they ripped of themes from Bach to make pop songs…..go back to school child

RumChicken
RumChicken

@lostmypassword
the beatles may suck dick but nigger artists end up poor because they blow all their wealth on flashy shit they dont need

they dont save
they rarely invest and when they do its on something retarded thats guaranteed to fail
the moment the cash is in their bank accounts its spent, usually on cars/ planes, drugs, designer clothes/ jewelry, an entourage of worthless nigger friends and hookers

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SniperWish
This
"We wuz kangs n shiiit"
Niggers dream big
Can't fault then for that.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@StrangeWizard
Maybe so. But they did write some good songs and they did inspire an awful lot of folk.
Overrated? Sure, I can agree with that. But they certainly aren't complete shit.
Also /mu/ is literally terrible.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Please name ONE of the Beatles' contemporaries. Exactly. There wasn't any competition back then. By the time Prince was big, there were a lot more high quality artists, unlike when the Beatles were big. If the Beatles were around now, they wouldn't amount to shit.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Please name ONE of the Beatles' contemporaries. Exactly. There wasn't any competition back then. By the time Prince was big, there were a lot more high quality artists, unlike when the Beatles were big. If the Beatles were around now, they wouldn't amount to shit.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@RumChicken
@RumChicken

are you seriously this retarded? plenty of white artists have blown their wealth on bullshit. this is the stupidest argument i've heard in a long while

Flameblow
Flameblow

@massdebater
Ignorant nigger detected!!!!

Lunatick
Lunatick

No sampling
No autotune
No niggers
Just raw rock and roll
Live off the floor!!!
Go suck John Lennon's big fat uncut cock nigger faggots