Why are Africans usually normal people, yet niggers (sometimes of the exact...

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Why are Africans usually normal people, yet niggers (sometimes of the exact same racial purity) are absolute shit?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3162715/His-blade-dull-hacked-hacked-jerk-arm-tore-s-screamed-Tanzania-s-hunted-albinos-relive-horror-limbs-stolen-witchdoctors-buy-arm-1-000-head-double.html
Emberfire
Emberfire

@Stark_Naked
their just as bad

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Spazyfool
@Garbage Can Lid

eheh
tiny black benis :DD

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Emberfire
I'm talking about regular Africans, not south african niggers with their "hwhite revenge' living in rubble of white cities

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Sharpcharm
rwanda, kenya and the congo are not south africa

FastChef
FastChef

@Sharpcharm
Lagos, Somalia and Sudan are also not South Africa

Spamalot
Spamalot

Destroy them all. Except for one man named Rockson Emannuele. His movies are legendary.

takes2long
takes2long

because OP, the few ones you've encountered from those areas have most likely legally immigrated and are the best that shit country can come up with.

a lot of legal immigrants are good people, even if they are niggers that are still prone to violence or ahola snackbarring.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

niggers

Not even once.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Too complicated for a board known more for its banter than its common sense, but in short it's their surroundings. Between the institutional racism of decades past (which is a real thing, however much it may be shrinking in more recent times) leaving them with ghettos filled with shitty schools and a lack (not absence!) of opportunity, and the popular mentality of "school never did shit for me, if im gonna eat i gotta hustle" that keeps being glamorized in popular hip-hop on the radio and snuffing out the last hope of most inner-city minorities being useful and successful in society. Not to say that there aren't positive aspects of black culture in hip-hop or their communities, but both the left and right wing are wrong in assuming it's only either the white man/gubment's fault or the individual's/culture's fault. It's both sides shitting into each other's asses back in forth in a constantly terrible cycle.

Booteefool
Booteefool

I've only ever met one African, and he was a Jehovah's Witness who spoke Portuguese

Methshot
Methshot

@BunnyJinx
institutional racism
Stopped reading there

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Stark_Naked
Africans are usually normal people? Maybe the educated ones who are smart enough to flee to the civilized world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3162715/His-blade-dull-hacked-hacked-jerk-arm-tore-s-screamed-Tanzania-s-hunted-albinos-relive-horror-limbs-stolen-witchdoctors-buy-arm-1-000-head-double.html

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content