DRUG THREAD GENERALfirst off, I'd like to try and smoke xanax

Nojokur
Nojokur

DRUG THREAD GENERAL

first off, I'd like to try and smoke xanax. currently this is all I have, 12 .5mg peach oval ones, I've learned that you should smoke it out of a pookie, or off tin foil since I don't have one, now, how is the high and since I have the generic brand of xan how many should I try to crush up and smoke for my first time, don't wanna over do it, just ease into it and see how it is. any info would be dope thanks

All urls found in this thread:
http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
Spamalot
Spamalot

Down all of them. Any less than 20 is boring to me now

takes2long
takes2long

Don't smoke xanax retard.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily will fuck-up your shit!!

Flameblow
Flameblow

You can't smoke xanax, you doink.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I hate degenerate threads like this. I mean, I do drugs but I don't fucking come here to post about them. When people make threads like this it always seems like some edgy nerd who thinks he's cool for it.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Garbage Can Lid
I know what you're talking about but in all honesty the folk who complain about it are the worst. If there was blatant bragging sure, but when it's just a question I don't see why people lose their shit.

Anyways up I've never done that shit but I have some buddies who has rolled a blunt and just added some crushed xans to the weed. Apparently it got them fucked up, so if you smoke weed try that.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@King_Martha
That second part was for Op my bad

Playboyize
Playboyize

wheres the faggot to shitpost air injections when you need them

SniperWish
SniperWish

you kids wanna light a space doobie and hotbox the shuttle

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

how many ethanol can you ingest

one time i snorted 68 alcohols at once and died at a college party so worth it

JunkTop
JunkTop

dorgs r kewl xDDDDDD

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@SniperWish
makes his eyes red

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

anyone need a hook up, get on here: http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

drugs are bad

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Spazyfool
Honestly I'd rather use grams but dream market is ok.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Xanax metabolizes like shit when smoked, you're better off just swallowing them, maybe blending them into a drink if you're that impatient. If it's your first time, honestly 2 of those .5mg pills will be enough unless you're a fat bastard. If you want to black out and not remember anything you did the night before (it's usually really odd shit, not sexual odd but like leaving your keys in the fridge or flushing all your forks down the shitter), then take 2 to start, then take 2 more staggered by about 30 or so minutes. Enjoy.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

BOAR BUNNY BLAZE BIT BAGGET

cum2soon
cum2soon

j

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

mk

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content