Is she right Leeky Forums?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Is she right Leeky Forums?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Only in the case of rape. Otherwise, it's either a poor decision (not testing your partner before sex and/or not using condoms) or poor character (being the sort or person who makes poor decisions).

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@New_Cliche
not a consequence of poor decisions or bad character

poor decisions
If you have an STI, you have made a poor decision, this is a fact, there is no reason to have an STI they are objectively negative in every way.

bad character
Most people who have STIs are bad characters, stupid, and sexually promiscuous. Its almost like people don't like partners who want to fuck around, unless they aren't looking for a partner. You wouldn't buy an opened gallon of milk would you? Then why would you date a whore? Therein lies her con, the only reason ANYONE would buy an opened carton of milk, is if every carton of milk was open. Keep snaking it up bitch, nobody is buying your shit.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

is a woman
A: correct
B. Incorret
You've taken the 50:50 would you like to phone a friend or ask the audience?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

More feminist bullshit, not wanting to take responsibility for blowing an unemployed guitarist with an injection drug habit.

askme
askme

@VisualMaster
Both are incorrect. If you're having sex with someone who isn't your long term gf, wife or australian prostitute, you use a condom.

I had this dumb bitch friend at collage who got an STD, when I asked why she didn't use a condom she said:
because we wore horny

Sadly the thing she got is curable, people as dumb as that deserve HIV

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

STIs are not a consequence guys, come on. You went from normal status to disease ridden, it's a good thing.

Evilember
Evilember

@PackManBrainlure
Like "You gained one sexual transmitted infection! You are now in a select group." +1, neat! Not everyone can get in this group!

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@askme
gf
prostitute

Whores and man-whores.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@New_Cliche
wtf is an STI ?
she mean an STD?

women refuse to except responsibility for the shitty actions, and their shitty character.

STD = slutty cunt

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

3DPD

Not even once

takes2long
takes2long

@Dreamworx
except
and STI exists, look it up fagbreath

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@New_Cliche
Uh, no. You get STDs from having unprotected sex with a diseased partner. Every time I've had sex without a condom, I've been making a poor decision, and the same is true of everyone else.

As for character, she obviously has a bad one or she wouldn't be saying something like this publicly.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@takes2long
@Dreamworx

STI is the new STD

Why?
Because you can get something but can't get sick, like HIV.

[STI = Sexual Transmitted Infection]

King_Martha
King_Martha

@New_Cliche
when the fuck did the try to change the meaning of STD? It was fine the way it was.

STI/STD = slut, but for 3DPD that isn't that bad, but you continue to fuck people and give it to them, then yeah that makes you a shitty person.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@New_Cliche
when the fuck did the try to change the meaning of STD? It was fine the way it was.

STI/STD = slut, but for 3DPD that isn't that bad, but you continue to fuck people and give it to them, then yeah that makes you a shitty person.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@New_Cliche
remind me of the last season of south park. "let's create a shameless america" and they're succeeding

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Dreamworx
Since you'll probably never get laid you don't have to worry about it.

Nojokur
Nojokur

STDs R BOP

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Spamalot

Homosex was once classified as a mental disease. So now "disease" is a trigger word for the brainwashed masses. Faggotry is now promoted to even sane people and causing mass insanity so we need to go back to telling it like it is.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Spamalot
STD was changed to STI because it is an infection and not a disease

Either way unless you want an STI/STD then it is a consequence with unprotected sex with infected persons

Flameblow
Flameblow

@New_Cliche
No she's not right. & I'll give you two reasons.
1- she slept with niggers. Everyone is taught in sex ed "sleep with niggers, give your crotch chiggers "

2- She's a woman & the majority of women walking this earth are not right. About anything
Ever.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

She's right. STI = doing it fucking right.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Gigastrength
I <3 u

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@RumChicken
WE ARE NOT GAYS

THIS IS NOW A ZIMBABWE THREAD

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content