Baron X Returns

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I'm in a good mood and I'd love to do a couple freestyles by request for you all.

I will take requests until I get back at which time I will do a few, probably 3. They will all be mixed and recorded on solid equipment. You can hit me with a topic or an instrumental and I will make a bit of a fool of myself for our enjoyment.

You want some OC? OP delivers. Follow the directions. Let's hope fullchan b isn't too slow for this type of thing today. :P

If you have questions I'll be in and out to answer them. Let's call the deadline for requests 5:30.

All urls found in this thread:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KnsLCIqQAC
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mnmGrctu9D
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01aLyV2s6Fg
Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I'm guessing you think you're some sort of e-celeb, but I'm pretty sure no one knows or cares about your self-promotion. Frankly I stopped reading when it wasn't made immediately clear what the thread was about.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Sir_Gallonhead

This isn't for self promotion. I am going to be posting via Vocaroo and it's only for you guys.

How was I not immediately clear about what the thread is about? It is literally in the OP image and is described further in the post.

askme
askme

Anyway, yeah. I'll be back around 5:30. If there aren't any reasonable requests I'll just let the thread die and cancel this whole thing.

If you are not familiar - what I am offering is as follows:

You request a topic and an instrumental
I load up said instrumental in my DAW
Freestyle over it using your topic
Freestyle meaning nothing written, entirely "off the dome"
I will mix/master the track quickly and upload to vocaroo
You get lulz in either how good or bad it turns out

I see you all complain that nothing new happens here - I'm here once every few months and the last time we had a blast. "8 chan's back - we infinite"

Be easy anons. Be back.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@askme
Okay, now I know what the thread's about, it's just that I also have been given three or four slogans for no clear reason.

Is this one of those "urban" things where you can't just say what you're saying without a whole bunch of weird catchphrases flanking it?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Do a rap glorifying neet life. Include references to dakis, autismbux and toe fungus.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Poker_Star

What?

I don't even… what?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Methnerd

hahah I like it.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Methnerd

Alright so one request by the deadline - being a man of my word I will honor it and fill this.

I'm picking an instrumental and recording shortly. Will probably be about half an hour before the freestyle is posted.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Alright, if OP is on for another one…

Basically a soccer mom discovering 8ch for the first time. Loves it, hates it, writes a letter to senator or faps to CP, w/e.

Words to include:
Melons
Assburgers
Enema

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Stark_Naked

Alright. I'll do it for you as well - last one though, got to make sure I am finished by 7 - I've got to be on elsewhere and I can't be late when I helped organized the event :P

hairygrape
hairygrape

@cum2soon
@cum2soon
Oh it doesn't have to be today. We are, as you sadly know, here often.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@hairygrape
here often
what retard is saying, we're here forever

Emberfire
Emberfire

@PackManBrainlure
And we can manage in 40 posts in that time, because the site is fucked.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Emberfire
Yeah, which is sort of working for us
if I was in the mood I'd create something, maybe draw some shit or tinker with milkytracker and drop a webm
slow posting means lots of time for creating

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

New topic: public masturbation.

Words to include:
kebab
lolis
cumrag

Be creative.

w8t4u
w8t4u

lel this was pretty fun to do

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KnsLCIqQAC

Methshot
Methshot

@w8t4u
IT'S LIT

WebTool
WebTool

@w8t4u
included onahole left in shower
pretty dank

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

lol #2, last one I can do for now friends, enjoy

I might hop back on tomorrow and do more - hope you guys get some lulz :P

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mnmGrctu9D

girlDog
girlDog

I know this voice from somewhere but I can't remember from where

SniperWish
SniperWish

@w8t4u

This guy fucks.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Crazy_Nice

That screech ftmfw.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

maximum keks

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Crazy_Nice
This is perf

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Good morning fullchan!

I'm going to fill that public masturbation kekbab request once I get a moment today, it's going to be a hectic day but I will find the time and get it done.

So how are you all doing? What is new in your lives?

Me personally, I am starting to enjoy mathematics, my goal is to understand Maxwell's Equations (If anyone knows a lot about them I'd love a breakdown hah) as well as the work of Tesla which at current is enigmatic to say the least.

I'll be back later anons

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@w8t4u
@Crazy_Nice
I enjoyed these.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Sir_Gallonhead

Glad to hear it user.

I'm busy until the evening but I will fill that request when I get a chance.

I wanted to ask since some of you might be more savvy and capable and have ideas, I want to start doing freestyles on Fiverr for people but I don't know how to get people excited about it and market it… Any ideas? I don't like advertising and am rather poor at it tbh.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@PurpleCharger

Also was thinking about going out one day and freestyling in a city park perhaps. I have a PA and 2 wireless microphones so I could start a pretty rad cypher but irk about public performance laws tbh. Haven't done it yet because I don't want to get arrested lmao.

I'll probably be done with all my stuff around the same time as yesterday. I have a beat ;) picked out for the public masturbation already and some ideas on how to approach it since user wanted kebabery lmao

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Recorded and mixing now! :)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Enjoy hahah - this one is my favorite of the bunch so far:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01aLyV2s6Fg

Methnerd
Methnerd

@PurpleCharger

Your request is filled, friend. Enjoy the kebabery.

@Garbage Can Lid

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Garbage Can Lid
@Methnerd
Fukken saved, you're a hero mang.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@lostmypassword

Haha glad you enjoyed user.

I will be busy today but I could honestly do more later in the week if the thread is still alive. ;)

takes2long
takes2long

@CouchChiller
if the thread is still alive
where do you think you are?
there are threads from last month still alive

hairygrape
hairygrape

@takes2long

lmao true, I am glad letter user got a response - they will have weird and socially awkward beta babies together and ride off into the sunset now lol

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Crazy_Nice
reeeeeeeeeeeee normiessssss

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

a song about the webm with the guy eating shit

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TalkBomber

link also try septic 5 if you want wtf

going to volunteer today and have class, will be back in the evening but prob can't record then but idk lol I'm cool with it, I'm down for any topic as long as it's not overly offensive lmao

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

as long as it's not overly offensive lmao
/out/index.html

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Raving_Cute

Yeah. I'm more than happy to have fun and do offensive topics but I'm not going to say/do anything that will get me v& so if that bothers you you can kindly fuck off friend :)

Hope this helps

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Garbage Can Lid
You should kill yourself.

Hope this helps.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Harmless_Venom

nah but be I'll back later, have a great day :)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Garbage Can Lid
there is nothing you can say that will get you a visit from the party bus
unless you are actually engaged in kidnapping and raping little girls, and cutting out their wombs and filling them with helium to use as party ballons
fucking baboons

Skullbone
Skullbone

nice user

RavySnake
RavySnake

alright well if no one has any further requests I'm going to let this thread die and come back in a few weeks probably.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@RavySnake
bai bai

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@RavySnake
You've done a great job already. Come back when the users starting flowing back in because of muh site fixes, you might get more requests.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@RavySnake
This thread shall not die!!!

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD~!

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content