Stupidasole
Stupidasole

BASED
BASED
BASED

Shoeonhead, step aside coalburner.

I want to marry this qt.

All urls found in this thread:
https://vimeo.com/163198628?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=28749
Inmate
Inmate

Is this the new Ashley?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Inmate
Who's Ashley?

Skullbone
Skullbone

Nyeh, your 15 minutes are up before they started, I'm afraid. I mean you're cute and all, but your main audience is /pol/, and /pol/ has basically decided you're a conniving whore who doesn't actually believe the things you're saying based on you having webcam sex for money or something. I don't know.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Skullbone
pol has decided
lmao pol hasn't decided anything, fuck off lefty, your divide and conquer tactics aren't working, I was on that thread too and you're another fucking shill trying to derail a decent thread, fuck off.

MPmaster
MPmaster

I stopped following her after the drama shit. It was obviously one big ruse cruise.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@MPmaster
What drama?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@cum2soon
The one where her autistic e-boyfriend broke into her old youtube account and deleted everything, because she supposedly left him for a rich chad and she made a video crying about the whole ordeal while wearing shitton of makeup and a fucking rabbit onesie.
The whole thing was really cliche and seemed like a bizarre set-up

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Stupidasole
Yeah, ok.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Lunatick
Camwhore and /pol/
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Inmate
No meme magic made natsoc anime girls real.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Lunatick
Does she still do cams?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Stupidasole
Based? She's ditzy and young, a combination that can be found anywhere.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Stupidasole
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR
BURN THE KUFFAR

TechHater
TechHater

Underage craving for attention
Better stick with the coalburner

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TechHater
Yeah had it been 10 years ago she would have made videos about Atheism instead.

Far right wing ideologies are the edge of this decade.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Lunatick
But how do we know those are real? Any shill can come up with a bunch of screenshots like that, even I can do it in like 5 minutes.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Stupidasole
/pol/ isn't a conspiracy, YOU'RE the conspiracy

You'd come off a lot more reasonable if you didn't automatically accuse the "left" of doing whatever it is someone else accuses you of.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Lunatick

What's the deal with this?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Poker_Star

Does that vid exist anywhere?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Flameblow
I thought it was kafir

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

plz help me

Techpill
Techpill

@Harmless_Venom
here you go

massdebater
massdebater

bump

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

bumpy

RumChicken
RumChicken

https://vimeo.com/163198628?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=28749

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Stupidasole
Based? She cammed for some random German guy for money and literally came out and said she wants to be a shill for money

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Who the hell is this girl?
tl;dr version please

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Crazy_Nice
To what end? You're using buzzwords dear, but this girl isn't well-known or popular enough to lend credit to any conspiracy theories about her destruction. The only conspiracy I could buy is that she's not really 18, as her behavior has been decidedly immature.

@Ignoramus
-Some edgy teenage girl.
-As a teen she had some autistic boyfriend she cammed for from Germany. He bought her things, so it was a monetary transaction.
-She starts putting up youtube videos expressing /pol/ beliefs. Whether she actually believes them or not is debatable, but she outright said in private conversations her goal was to shill herself and get as much money out of /pol/ as she could.
-Autistic German BF discovers she cammed for at least one other guy and has an autistic meltdown.
-Spams her videos with comments about how she enjoyed camming with him and what an obedient, submissive little slut she was.
-Starts posting screenshots of their over dramatic teen drama conversations, including her specifically saying she wants to shill to /pol/.
-She posts weepy video crying about autistic ex supposedly taking her channel, how he wants to destroy her… It's too cringy, just watch either of these to see her confirm it's all true:
@Techpill
@Gigastrength
-Lo and behold, *someone* keeps shilling her videos on Leeky Forums and /pol/ with generic bump posts lacking any substance in the manner an outsider would.

I said it before dear, you're a cute girl, but /pol/ taking you seriously is going to be an uphill battle for you after all this drama. You having a past as a camwhore in itself isn't that big of a deal, you saying you want to be a shill -and then acting like a shill and shilling yourself- is the problem. Your past as a camwhore is just going to lead to /pol/ guys wanting your skype to get the same sexual favors out of you.

If you want /pol/ to accept you, you just need to prove it isn't an act, you actually believe the things you claim to.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

background music
Shit, I think I just jizzed in my pants

StonedTime
StonedTime

TBH this video comes off as pretty not genuine. Pretty sure shes just in it for the vews

likme
likme

where are her materials guys? anyone? anywhere? anything?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Stupidasole
She is fucking playing you, moron.
She's found her niche market and you cumgurgling mouthbreathers are too fucking stupid to realise she is using you.

FastChef
FastChef

@Deadlyinx

Its not like Zoe or Anita really believe what they are saying either.

In todays sexist world its beneficial to have a woman spokesperson for your ideas even if they dont personally believe or understand what they are saying.

PS Ive not watched her videos yet.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content