8/10
friends for a couple years
find out I really like him
help him thru abusive relationship
let him recover
start throwing hints after a few months
picks up on them
doesn't really say no or yes

go to taco bell after hiking a week ago.
Was a spur of the moment thing really
do stupid shit that seemed cute to me on way home
hang out and get fucked up till 11
talking about dumb shit etc etc
quit being a pussy and throw a big hint
says "we'll see"

What the fuck does "we'll see" mean? Should I just back off and just be best friends or what?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

It means you will be getting the dick soon.

Also Tits or gtfo

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Stupidasole
@AwesomeTucker
op is faggot

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@AwesomeTucker
do stupid shit that seemed cute to me on way home
I think OP is trying to seem like a girl.
I don't think fags think being stupid is cute.
What the fuck does "we'll see" mean?
It means you're plan B. As in if things don't work out with person A, they'll come to you.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Stupidasole
I wont show mine but I have some from kik whores

@Raving_Cute
Shit you're probably right. Better than nothing I guess.

likme
likme

It's either a veiled no, or it means he has doubts but doesn't want to say no because part of him might want to date you.

@Booteefool
Kik whores
Does this mean you know them and have their names?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@likme
That might be true as well. Saturday night we're having a movie night. It's then or never hopefully.

No I don't know them I just like to farm nudes from stupid cunts on kik that have no self respect

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@AwesomeTucker
it means that he likes you but he isnt sure if he like likes you. he will likely not think about it in the near future because guys dont like to think about things that make them unsure. you need to straight up try and fuck him. get him drunk and show him your tits and let biology do the rest.
unless you're a guy then the only option is to kill yourself so you can burn in hell sooner ya fucking queer.
jk its fine if your a huge flaming homo.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Stupidasole
Guess option 1 will have to happen Saturday night :^)
Hopefully biology won't fail me.

Will update Sunday morning if anyone's interested

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Stupidasole
yeah i agree with this faggot

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@AwesomeTucker
friends for a couple of years
start throwing hints after a couple of months

Just wait longer and longer and longer and see

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Can I get some advice from you faggots?

be me chasing tail
pretty good at making it not so obvious
meet 8/10 qt3.14
we only see each-other twice a week
last few times we saw each-other we went outside
right to education protesters were outside last time
I went outside to shout "pay for your own education you entitled fucks," and she followed me outside
"I never do anything really 'bad' usually"
go outside with her more
"Anon, I like going on adventures with you"
"We should go over there next week"
Mixed signals like shit
Wat do?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Need_TLC
Just for clarification, the quotes are her not me.

girlDog
girlDog

@Need_TLC
@Lunatick
plse?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Need_TLC
we only see each-other twice a week
Bump it up and report back.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Need_TLC
That picture looks like a load of bullshit but Sun Tzu said to fool the enemy army by making it seem like you don't know what you're doing.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@happy_sad
I will try, but work gets in the way of things.

@Illusionz
You are correct. That is from power-point slide about using psyops to make people think the US army is insane.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@AwesomeTucker
He is either making you chase him if he is a total chad or he is probably just as confused as you are and asking his buddies wtf is going on or both because you have been friends for a while so your relationship is already established at that

My advice for you (if you are a girl and not a faggot) is to keep doing what you're doing (dropping hints here and there) and being a bit flirty, put on some clothes (or makeup) which are a bit more beautiful than what you normally wear when you are exclusively with him, find time to be alone with him (not all the time obviously but like, just as often as you normally would but instead of going out with a group of friends you make plans to hang out at his place or whatever) and be extra submissive to him because that is fucking heart melting and guaranteed to hook a guy.

Also
No I don't know them I just like to farm nudes from stupid cunts on kik that have no self respect

lol why?

farquit
farquit

@AwesomeTucker

(Assuming you're a girl)

This is interesting, same thing happened to me.

…except I was the guy in this story. But instead of being a total fag and saying "we'll see", I realised what good this girl does for me and asked her out.

If you're just a faggot I've got nothing to tell you. But if you're a girl, I'm telling you forget about him.

If he can't value you properly for what you are now, or realise what he's missing, he'll never treat you as you deserved to be treated in the future. You could do better is all I'm saying.

Good luck

iluvmen
iluvmen

OP here. All these have been helpful and I'll keep them in mind. Hopefully he will realize I won't drop him like his previous gf and give me a chance.(Yes I'm a girl).

Will update Sunday. Wish me luck fags.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@TreeEater
Posting tits is always appreciated, whether they're from kik whores or yourself. Out of interest, how do you find these stupid cunts with no self respect?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

means he thinks he can do better and wants to snag you along until further notice.

up to you, butt-hurt and ditch em, be open minded, stick around, who knows, IMO someone who's been in an abusive relationship isn't smart/experienced enough to be a quality companion.

you're only physically attracted to him, he could mentally retarded and in a permanent coma, but dem looks right?

personally spend time alone find yourself, try entheogens like our ancestors have, spiritual journey (shrooms, cannabis) your stars will align and will better and more aware of what and go down path of happier more fulfilling life

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Garbage Can Lid
This minus the shrooms.

Techpill
Techpill

@Stupidasole
like likes
wow the 12 year olds are back on Leeky Forums already? Is it summer?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Techpill
Yes, they are here early. We even have a post about reddit up right now.

@Boy_vs_Girl

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Garbage Can Lid
spiritual journey
cannabis
lol fuck off

Soft_member
Soft_member

OP here.

Did not go as planned. Had more people over than I thought.
Nothing happened between us. I'm pretty much giving up on it and moving on as he obviously isn't attracted to me.
Thank you all for the advice. I wish you all good luck in your relationships to come and I wish my crush the same.

5mileys
5mileys

@Garbage Can Lid
you're only physically attracted to him, he could mentally retarded and in a permanent coma, but dem looks right?

Wrong. Him being hot is only a plus.
Man, I love how nerdy he can get sometimes and his little smile when he gets embarrassed, or the way he giggles at stupid things we say. When he's sad all I want to do is hold him and make him happy. When I think about him my heart beats fast. It's cheesy as hell, but I've never felt like that about someone.
I thought he may be… I guess real. I don't know.

Doesn't matter anymore though. Sorry for the gay ass ramblings.

RumChicken
RumChicken

He doesn't like you.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Women don't love men women love access to men's assets such as protection, status, wealth, care, etc.

Men rate attractiveness solely on looks everything else is icing. If you can unload in a sexy girl chances are your offspring will be attractive as well, and so begins your genetic heritage.

Women rate attractiveness solely on looks AND his ability to provide aforementioned assets. If you're going to let a man unload in you and then have to carry the offspring around for 9 months you surely will want someone who can provide and protect. You'll also want good genes to ensure the sexual success of your offspring.

No woman has ever gone down to the homeless shelter to look for a man with a heart of gold because a heart of gold isn't going to stop Chad from storming up in to your cave and stealing all your salted venison then proceeding to rape your partner while Mr. Heart of gold is cooking up breakfast in hay.

This has been an FYI on what women want.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Yeah yeah yeah, I get that genetics is the largest part of all of this, which is the biggest reason why I have pretty much given up and am walking away.
This is a battle I can't win. Life goes on.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

sage 31

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@AwesomeTucker
i think it really depends on his tone of of voice and the facial expression he said it with

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content