Told my mother that I was planing on an heroing in the next few weeks >told her...

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

told my mother that I was planing on an heroing in the next few weeks didn't want her to be surprised
told her she'll get everything
she starts crying "asking why"
I don't know how to explain
hang up
I don't understand why she is so upset. She is going to get a few $1000, and I have been nothing but a leech to her.

please no double post

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/26/kiera-larsen-dies-saving-toddlers_n_9328050.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303980/Boy-11-dies-saving-little-sister-pushing-way-oncoming-car-killed-hit-run-driver.html
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/principal-killed-bus-pushing-students-36545973
http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1922personalpower.pdf
http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
http://redchan.it
http://redchan.it
TechHater
TechHater

@Lord_Tryzalot
she loves you and cares about you. all you did is worry her and break her heart. it would have been best if you just ended it on your own without telling anyone. also, make a decked out sandwich and serve yourself a nice tall glass of ice water. sit outside and enjoy your meal. sit there and listen to nature while you enjoy your nourishment. at night, take a short walk around your property barefoot. feel the cold grass under your feet. change it up man, you'll start feeling better in no time at all.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@TechHater

Don't listen to this faggot, kill yourself you degenerate.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Lord_Tryzalot
Because you have been hard fucking work and you're just gonna give up like a pussy that you think you are.
The thing is that you have been a leech and that is why killing yourself would be wasted potential.

The world is your oyster, don't stress over the little things

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

told my mother that I was planing on an heroing
I don't understand why she is so upset. She is going to get a few $1000, and I have been nothing but a leech to her.
what the fuck dude. I want to punch you in the face.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Sharpcharm
you have been hard fucking work
didn't consider that, and what I am going leave her won't be adequate to satisfy the deficit.
I do have siblings so it couldn't be her legacy dying out.

@TechHater
@Sharpcharm
While I may not possess the vocabulary to name the reasons why I have decided to take my own life, I can tell you that it isn't due to stress or lack of variety.

iluvmen
iluvmen

this just screams attention seeking behavior. if you tell someone that you're going to kill yourself, 99% of the time you are being a cunt who isn't actually going to go through with it and you just want someone to worry about you.
i think about suicide almost every day and i'm not in danger of actually doing it. i don't talk about it with any of my friends or family because i don't want them to worry that i will do it, because i know i probably won't, and i know that if i do feel like killing myself at some point in the future, the last thing i'll want is someone talking me out of it.

the only way i would ever tell a loved one that i was going to kill myself is if i literally had my finger on a trigger with a gun in my mouth when i hit the send button saying "i'm sorry. i love you."

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@iluvmen
I told her so she would have a chance to say goodbye, and I have seen her deal with close relatives dying before. She always seemed to be indifferent.

TechHater
TechHater

@Burnblaze
she starts crying "asking why"
She always seemed to be indifferent

actually kill yourself

Nojokur
Nojokur

@TechHater
Indifferent when it was other close relatives.
I haven't seen her react to one of her children dying.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Oh fuck off, you have no intention of killing yourself you just want attention.

People who actually intend to kill themselves just do it, they don't tell anyone, because anyone you tell is going to try and stop you. You asked her to prove she cared and try and stop you. You don't even have a reason for wanting to kill yourself, hence you hanging up.

You self-absorbed little bitch, putting your mother through that for attention. Fuck you.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Flameblow
doesn't really matter either way. think what you want.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Do it you fucking normie

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I don't know how to explain
You didn't think she'd ask why? Did you honestly think she'd just say "okay" and hang up?
Write down your reasons, then tell her. You two will talk, and she'll try to help you with your problems.

You have a parent that loves you and that you love back, and I know that because you cared about being a burden on her. Think about that.

@Flameblow
That's his mind having a moment of sanity and trying one last cry for help.
Life is not black and white. It's not either this or that, nigger.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Spazyfool
Isn't Leo married? That is about as normie as you can go.

Evilember
Evilember

@Lunatick
killing yourself
not joining the french foreign legion

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Methnerd
You are thinking too simply. Take a moment to consider the Normie-Abnormie dialectic: Leo believes he is not a normie, and as such is, right in having hate for normies; the converse is that Leo is a normie and does not truly hate normies.
Between these two opinions, there is fact. The fact is while Leo is a Normie, he also hates normies, with the rational that he also hates himself. Application of this fact is, meme notwithstanding, Leo hates normies just as much as the vitriolic rhetoric spewing autists on Leeky Forums

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Methnerd
normies are too busy partying to have a proper romantic relationship.

StonedTime
StonedTime

livestream

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Evilember
Ummm… I am not sure why that is a thing.
Fighting and dying for your imaginary lines is stupid, but fighting for imaginary lines that aren't yours is counterintuitive.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@eGremlin
You don't join the FFL for moral reasons. You join it so that you get paid to be France's bitch and hang out with people.

Or if you just want to throw away your last chance to have fun, fine. Trillions would kill for a second chance at life, but okay. Be a retard.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I'll end my life soon too (after I finish Dark Souls 3), I can't take this shit anymore. Life is fucking terrible, not only for me but also for so many people who suffer way more than I do. I hate this world, it's a fucking nightmare.

WebTool
WebTool

ITT: People who are going to Hell and who are literally going to be killing a part of God because they are pussy cunts who can't face their problems.

Holy Spirit is in everyone, hence the saying your body is a temple
Holy Spirit is a part of the Holy Trinity and is literally God
everytime someone suicides they are killing a part of the Holy Spirit along with themselves
literally doing the same thing the Pharisees did to Jesus

1 Corinthians 6:19
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own"

I hate every single one of you ungrateful cunts.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@eGremlin
You join the FFL because
1) They will train you hard, and you will get fit. You'll also learn how to properly use a weapon.
2) You will meet people from around the world, and gain close friends.
3) if OPs deciding to commit suicide, it would be more useful for him to actually accomplish something in his death (such as preserving a nations boundaries) than to die for nothing. And I'm not sure if the FFL does this, but a lot of armies do humanitarian work as well (delivering supplies to disaster affected zones, helping to rebuild towns, etc).
4) you get to see more of the world.
5) joining an army and working hard gives a sense of purpose.

But I'm not in an army, so I'm not talking from experience

Techpill
Techpill

@Lord_Tryzalot
It's because your mother thinks you're worth more than a few $1000

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Lord_Tryzalot
SON OF A CUCK

Emberfire
Emberfire

@TechHater
SON OF A CUCK

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Garbage Can Lid
SON OF A CUCK

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Sharpcharm
SON OF A CUCK

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Stupidasole
SON OF A CUCK

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Lunatick
SON OF A CUCK

WebTool
WebTool

@iluvmen
SON OF A CUCK

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Burnblaze
SON OF A CUCK

RumChicken
RumChicken

@TechHater
SON OF A CUCK

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Nojokur
SON OF A CUCK

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Flameblow
SON OF A CUCK

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Ignoramus
SON OF A CUCK

TechHater
TechHater

@Spazyfool
SON OF A CUCK

eGremlin
eGremlin

@BinaryMan
SON OF A CUCK

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Methnerd
SON OF A CUCK

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Evilember
SON OF A CUCK

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@RavySnake
SON OF A CUCK

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@LuckyDusty
SON OF A CUCK

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@StonedTime
SON OF A CUCK

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@eGremlin
SON OF A CUCK

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@whereismyname
SON OF A CUCK

whereismyname
whereismyname

@iluvmen
This post pretty much sums up what a person who is actually suicidal would do.

Attention seekers tell people they are going to end their life. People who are actually tired of living, for whatever reason that may be, save for terminal illness, don't tell people they are going to commit suicide. OP is an attention seeking faggot.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@whereismyname
Your mother was raped by CUCKS!

whereismyname
whereismyname

@WebTool
you know, If god didn't want me to an hero, then he would have made it so.
It isn't a problem that has made me want to an hero, more like a perpetual state of being.
Imagine not being able to be happy, and knowing you aren't going to be able to be happy, and god thinks it is okay to put me in that situation, then fuck him frankly.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Lord_Tryzalot
do you even understand it is a psychological disorder none of this go live life shit its a severe case of depression you probably done nothing for so long just played games and shit post doing more seems pointless making the effort just seems like a waste of time and then whats the point in keeping on going must be all you feel been in a similar place without help its not going anywhere either hero or help and then what about others after you hero you think they would be better but it just isnt true or maybe thats just me

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Emberfire
I wouldn't call it depression.

takes2long
takes2long

@Soft_member
I never understood why anyone commits suicide.

If you're at the point you no longer fear death, wouldnt you be free to do anything?

Screw your diet, eat carbs
Gas a kike
Take out a loan and throw the money in the street
Execute a commie in the Walmart parkinglot

Evilember
Evilember

@takes2long
If you're at the point you no longer fear death, wouldnt you be free to do anything?

People don't commit suicide because they stop fearing death.. They do because they don't want to live anymore, see no hope, no future, no faith in anything especially when you're an atheist
you start thinking, why not end it? you have nothing to live for and nothing to lose anyway, you think no one will miss you, no one will care, and then you start considering doing it until you eventually bite the big bazooka..

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@eGremlin
imaginary lines
Yeah now I get why

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@whereismyname
Lmao dis 15 yo mind. Smdh dis thread b cray af fam. Ayo op y dun u sta bn a lil bitch and man da fuk up. 🙌🙌👌👌👌

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Sir_Gallonhead
So, when someone fucks you over as god has done to me if he is real you still show respect to that person?

@GoogleCat
I understand why countries exist, however I have never understood why anyone would want to fight for them. Most wars are resource wars anyway, and I don't really care if rich people want to get richer.

@takes2long
wouldnt you be free to do anything?
You still feel guilt. But yes, there is a freedom knowing that you can avoid consequences.

askme
askme

@Emberfire
You get on with your life you dumb motherfucker. Do you think you're the only person who's ever been disrespected?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@askme
You didn't answer the question.
Do you or do you not show respect to someone that has fucked you over?

TechHater
TechHater

@TreeEater
Yeah, why not show respect to them or just ignore them? That's an extremely easy thing to do because it requires 0 effort. What has being a cunt done for anybody? I can tell you the answer, nothing.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Flameblow
People who actually intend to kill themselves just do it, they don't tell anyone

This is factually incorrect.

massdebater
massdebater

@WebTool

God loves you so much he'll put you in a hole in the ground and torture you forever without even giving you a chance to beg forgiveness unless you love him back and get on your knees to tell him so

Your god sounds like a petty, insecure, evil fuck.

idontknow
idontknow

@whereismyname
People who are actually tired of living, for whatever reason that may be, save for terminal illness, don't tell people they are going to commit suicide.

This is factually incorrect. Again.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Don't

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@WebTool
I can kill God by killing myself?

Hah, fuck you God. I will get the last laugh

Skullbone
Skullbone

@kizzmybutt
kill self to kill god
god is also in another person
he feels you kill yourself
he laughs at you as satan eats your soul
Good job, dumbshit.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Skullbone
Satan
Existing

Nice try. I still win, god-fearing faggot

DeathDog
DeathDog

@TechHater
just ignore them
Well that is what I am doing with your god.
I don't care how this effects him.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

OP, if you haven't killed yourself yet, or if you are mr epic trole meister, don't

It just means that you're such a failure that you couldn't accept being a failure.

Just become arrogant, it really works, that's why the most arrogant Jews get good jobs.

All the shit Jews go back to Israel, or become "Artists" and "Journalists"

farquit
farquit

@Lord_Tryzalot
It's because humans can't flight, user. And because they can't fly, they try to develop something else. Either that, or they float.

You've chosen to float, while your parents continue to try and build something, with the hope of one day flying. But you're choosing to never fly. You're abandoning the chance, and them.

It's not about money. It's about the value of life. And the truth is, you're just an attention whore, telling someone you'll kill yourself just to get a reaction.

If you're going to float, do it peacefully.

5mileys
5mileys

parents invest tens of thousands of dollars in raising and caring for you
mother carried you for 9 months in her womb
years of spoon feeding you and dirtying their hands in shit changing your diaper
waking up at 4 in the morning to feed your crying ass
money selflessly spent on education food and medical bills
working long hours into the night to support you
instead of thanking them by passing on your genes you want to selfishly throw away years of their hard work

Fucking kill yourself you ungrateful little shit, this post actually made me angry

takes2long
takes2long

@DeathDog
Holy shit, so your feefees are hurt because something you don't believe in ignored you? Top laff. Kill yourself and have it uploaded it here you useless piece of shit. You are omega as fuck

askme
askme

@5mileys
OP never asked to be born

idontknow
idontknow

@askme
too bad. he's here now so he might as well make the most of it.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@idontknow
So you admit there is nothing selfless about raising a child?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@hairygrape
He had a duty to pass on his genes and raise a child to be self sufficient. he owes his parents that much. Afterwards he can slit his wrists for all I care

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@hairygrape
He had a duty to pass on his genes and raise a child to be self sufficient. he owes his parents that much. Afterwards he can slit his wrists for all I care

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Sharpcharm
@PackManBrainlure
fuck you Leeky Forums

Evilember
Evilember

@PackManBrainlure
Fuck your duty nigger. OP doesn't owe his parents shit, and neither does anyone else. It was his parent's decision to fuck and have a child, it is their responsibility to take care of it. You shouldn't be grateful for someone fulfilling their responsibilities, it should be expected.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Evilember
If my child was as pathetic as you or OP I might actually encourage them to end themselves.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@SniperGod
I see you lack the capacity to refute this:
You shouldn't be grateful for someone fulfilling their responsibilities, it should be expected.

I will assume victory and resume watching Fight Club now.

TechHater
TechHater

@whereismyname
I believe God works on a cycle of life and death (tl;dr at the beginning God's alive, at some point in time man decides to kill God, things get shit afterwards). Right now he's dead - God certainly can't help you if he's dead, can he?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@TechHater
Your suggestion is fucking gay and you should kill yourself. I go outside into nature to cry and to beat myself with sticks every once in awhile and it never makes me feel any better, all it does at best is, fill in time before I can finally fall asleep. I hate waking up again.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@LuckyDusty
Whatever. OP is still a selfish piece of shit.

FastChef
FastChef

@Sharpcharm
The world is your oyster, don't stress over the little things

Shut teh fuck up faggot.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BinaryMan
Everyone is self centered.

Deal with it.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@CodeBuns
What a narrow and pessimistic world view you have.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@New_Cliche
Funny, you didn't say it was incorrect.

Because you can't. Everyone is focused on themselves, 100% of the time. This is a fact.

Don't panic

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Lord_Tryzalot
Don't tell people you want to an hero, that'll just get you locked up in an asylum until the next civil war. Just wait until there's nobody left in your life that would care if you did it, that's what I'm planning on doing

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Supergrass
you are objectively wrong
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/26/kiera-larsen-dies-saving-toddlers_n_9328050.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303980/Boy-11-dies-saving-little-sister-pushing-way-oncoming-car-killed-hit-run-driver.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/principal-killed-bus-pushing-students-36545973

5mileys
5mileys

@MPmaster
what is the ultimate sacrifice

They are still satisfying their own morality, in the most extreme way possible. Example:

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't save those kids!

Still a self centered act at it's core, completely revolving around the individual. If it makes you feel better, call it a mutually beneficial act. That however will not make it any less self centered.

Deal with it

likme
likme

@TechHater
The judo-christaion god is said to be omnipotent, that means nothing anyone could do could hurt him in anyway, and I not looking for faith. If god wanted to help me, then he wouldn't have let me be born.

@Boy_vs_Girl
nah, you just go to the hospital for a few days, after which they release you if they think you aren't going to do it anymore

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@likme
judeo-christian*
fuck Leeky Forums that is a word

Playboyize
Playboyize

@5mileys
Right because 10 and 11 year olds have developed their sense of justice to the point where self sacrifice becomes a selfish act in the split second they have to make such a decision. Don't project your filthy morality on others because you are evil at your core.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Supergrass
This.

“Every deed that we do, good or bad, is prompted by Desire. We are charitable because we wish to relieve our inner distress at the sight of suffering; or from the urge of sympathy, with its desire to express its nature; or from the desire to be respected in this world, or to secure a comfortable place in the next one. One man is kind because he desires to be kind—because it gives him satisfaction and content to be kind. Another man is unkind because he desires to be so—because it gives him satisfaction and content to be so. One man does his duty because he desires to do it—he obtains a higher emotional satisfaction and content from duty well done than he would from neglecting it in accordance with some opposing desires. Another man yields to the desire to shirk his duty—he obtains greater satisfaction and content from refraining from performing his duty, in favor of doing other and contrary things which possess a greater emotional value to himself.

“The religious man is religious in his actions, because his religious desires are stronger than are his irreligious ones—he finds a greater satisfaction and content in religious actions than in the pursuits of the worldly‐minded. The moral man is moral because his moral desires are stronger than his immoral ones—he obtains a greater degree of emotional satisfaction and content in being moral than in being immoral. Everything we do is prompted by Desire in some shape or form, high or low. Man cannot be Desireless, and still act in one way or another—or in any way whatsoever. Desire is the motive‐power behind all action—it is a natural law of Life. Everything from the atom to the monad; from the monad to the insect; from the insect to man; from Man to Nature; and possibly from Nature to God; everything from lowest to highest and from highest to lowest—everything that is—is found to act and to do things, to manifest action and to perform work, by reason of the power and force of Desire. Desire is the animating power, the energizing force, and the motive‐power in, under, and behind all natural processes, activities and events.”

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Playboyize
They have. They watch TV.

Every act is selfish. If you want a much more robust explanation of why this is empirically the truth, read "The Price of Altruism" by George Price.

I've discussed this too many times to continue it. Feel free to keep believing selflessness is real, but this conversation will eat at you when you think about it later.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@BinaryMan
How can you call OP selfish when he's killing himself? I wish everyone would kill themselves so I could have the whole world to myself.

t. selfish man who will never an hero and will just take, take, take and never give back

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@PackManBrainlure
He should read Personal Power Volume III - Desire Power and pay special attention to the second chapter.

Also The Arcane Teachings

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Playboyize
10 and 11 year olds
children have to be thought to share

Evilember
Evilember

@Burnblaze
Well I guess trips confirms. Although my suggestion is still good

SniperGod
SniperGod

@PackManBrainlure
Downloading as soon as I remember my myanonymous password. This better not be disappointing because unlike you I still have faith in the world.

WebTool
WebTool

@Stupidasole
mfw part of the reason I haven't an hero'd yet is I don't have anyone to give all my money and things to, I hate my parents, I hate everybody I know

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperGod
You misunderstand. I don't lack faith in humans, I just understand how we operate.

Like @Methnerd
says, desire is the basis for all human action. There really is no way around this, and I think you know it just as much as I do.

Just because selflessness is a lie and all actions are actually mutually beneficial does not automatically mean I hate humanity, or will stop doing helpful things.

RumChicken
RumChicken

http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1922personalpower.pdf

http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf

DeathDog
DeathDog

user whatever emotional investment you have in the concept of selflessness, you need to get over it, and think for a long time about the various "selves" and your place in the cosmic ocean of consciousness.

There's no particular reason to desire to be "selfless", whatever that means to you.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@RumChicken
I can't find The Price of Altruism, but I'll read these.

FastChef
FastChef

@eGremlin
nevermind, found it on torrentfunk

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

current year + 1
posting on 8ch about wanting to an hero

Did you think this through?

Faggot.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

She's upset because she's only getting a few thousand dollars out of your death OP. Try to arrange something where she can get MUCH more money out of it.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Spazyfool
ummm…. yeah. The most anyone could do is call me a attention seeking faggot, and that doesn't really matter because effects nothing.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Sir_Gallonhead
You're still here OP?

I'm gonna go with the others and say you don't want to kill yourself. As to why you're making this thread, I can't say.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Not OP here but I've damaged my subconscious greatly and I'm going insane and I feel like killing myself on cam but I need a good livestream site. I have decent webcam and good internet connection with a good upload speed. I want to stream in the highest quality possible, I want to kill myself and make sure people get a good bloody high-definition video out of it, and not some grainy piece of shit. I feel like entertaining you all.

As for my reasons to kill myself, I have every single reason to kill myself, and I actually have my parents support; they are OK with me killing myself and won't stop me. I feel it will be better for everyone that I am dead, I tend to cause a lot of trouble for people every day that I live, and I have serious-enough health problems that won't go away which make every single day of my life miserable for me. I have complete anhedonia as well, so don't tell me to do anything, because I've already done crazy adventure-style shit and guess what I felt? Nothing. There are 0 activities of any sort you can imagine that bring me even the vaguest joy.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@happy_sad
There are 0 activities of any sort you can imagine that bring me even the vaguest joy.
But here you are, shitposting with the rest of us

What does it mean?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Spamalot
You're still here OP?
yeah, I see whatever threads I make to the end

As to why you're making this thread, I can't say.
to find out why my mother was so upset.

likme
likme

Just a list of some stuff that brings me no joy:

1. Exercise.
2. Fapping.
3. ASMR.
4. Eating, no matter what it is, or how well prepared.
5. Videogames, they just feel like a stupid chore.
6. Breathing exercises.
7. Working a job.
8. Talking to people with voice.
9. Chatting.
10. Dank Memes (I enjoyed them the longest but now I can only feel the slightest, most vague heh from time to time)

Every single day of my life I am sad to wake up and always want to go back to sleep, I want to sleep all the time, and I hate being awake, and I fill in time while being awake, and I hate everything.

I can't seem to fix this at all, I have been struggling now for months after I decided being anhedonic is really fucking stupid and lame, but my efforts to try to train myself to enjoy anything have been all flops.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Bidwell
I shitpost out of habit and to fill in time before I can finally fall asleep again (and I can barely sleep btw).

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@iluvmen
to find out why my mother was so upset.
I'm gonna call bullshit. You know why your mother was upset at what you said. In reality you wanted a place to post your story, however small, and no matter how little people cared.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Pic related is how I invariably feel day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, for about 8 years now.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@lostmypassword
habit

Habits are formed out of things you enjoy, or once enjoyed. It is up to you to find a new habit or inject flavor into your old ones

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Poker_Star
Why is his mother upset huh faggot? What reason does she have to be upset?

My guess personally would be she's upset because her normie programming and societal expectations require her to show some faked grief for a bit but she'll be happy and move on quickly.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Methnerd
Real insightful fgt. No shit, I once enjoyed this, but not anymore.

I don't enjoy anything.

There is something wrong with me that is blocking my ability to feel pleasure.

Not even cumming makes me feel anything. Not even for a few seconds, I just don't feel ANYTHING.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Poker_Star
I don't have anything to compare it too is the problem. I am not a parent, nor did I think my mother cared for me beyond whatever money she could get for raising me.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I just want my death to be memorable and entertaining and I haven't yet figured out a way to make sure a high quality video of me killing myself gets out and gets saved and passed around on imageboards.

I want to be immortalized as an imageboard meme after years of tireless shitposting day in and day out, and through the night too.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Snarelure
There is something wrong with me that is blocking my ability to feel pleasure.

It's called life pussy. Deal with your problems, don't let them control you and suck all pleasure out of your life.

You are in control of your life.

Keep reading that until it sinks in.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Skullbone
Normies are upset by the idea of someone killing themselves not so much by the actual person killing themselves. The same normie that doesn't want you to kill yourself when you express the desire to die, will want you to kill yourself all the rest of the time.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Flameblow
I want to kill myself for the lulz, it doesn't have to be a sad thing user, I can maybe put on something of a smile for you, at least once the blood is running I think. We can make this a fun event! You don't have to be sad for me. Hell, I'll even fight someone on these boards to the death in a duel, as long as it gets filmed and posted on liveleak, youtube, and webms get made of the fight, and it gets distributed on imageboards.

Your statements are meaningless and I have no idea what you expect me to do.

Whether or not I am in control of my life, I don't understand the supposed problems, or how to deal with them.

I don't know what else to write in a response to your post besides NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE–

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@CouchChiller
I don't understand the supposed problems
You are either lying or in denial.

In the highly unlikely case that neither of these are true, you need to have good long sit down with yourself and examine why you feel this way.

Whether or not I am in control of my life
You are. Who else has the power to control you but yourself? I'll answer that for you: No one. You are the only one.

Basically, it's your choice. A way to say it with a cliche would be "life is what you make of it". Kill yourself, or man up and face your problems that can only be fixed bu you. The choice is yours

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@WebTool
get credit cards, use them to finance a lavish vacation. Let the cards sit for a while. Congrats now they will get nothing since the credit cards will liquidate your assets :D

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@PurpleCharger
@Raving_Cute
You faggots don't understand anhedonia and medical issues do you?

Help me kill myself ffs.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@PurpleCharger
or man up and face your problems that can only be fixed bu you

Yeah I'm just going to magically start enjoying things by what… by doing them? No. By repeating suggestions and mantas to make me enjoy them? No. Tried that. By… BY WHAT? BY FUCKING WHAT? I CAN'T ENJOY ANYTHING FGT.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Gigastrength
If you wanted to die, you'd be dead already

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Methnerd
by doing them?

Yeah, pretty much. It's on you to come up with something. No one is going to coddle you into enjoying things again

TechHater
TechHater

@TreeEater
I am picky about how I want to die, that is why I'm alive, fgt.

@Carnalpleasure
Get the fuck out I'm done with you.

Bidwell
Bidwell

post yfw op fell for the acting like a failure with no discipline then threatening suicide for attention meme

Techpill
Techpill

@happy_sad
maybe not exactly correct, but there is a huge difference between telling someone who would probably call the cops a fucking week in advance, vs sending a goodbye text a few minutes before you off yourself when you're sure that telling someone won't inconvenience you.

nobody who is actually determined to die would throw a wrench in their plan by giving loved ones a weeks' notice. if you tell someone close that you'll off yourself and you're not ready to do it at that moment, you are either painfully retarded, or you want attention.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Techpill
You don't go to jail for planning to kill yourself
see my other post @likme
nah, you just go to the hospital for a few days, after which they release you if they think you aren't going to do it anymore

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Burnblaze
i never said you would go to jail dumbfag

the point still stands. if you actually want to commit suicide, telling a loved one at a time when they can intervene is counterintuitive. if you do this, you are either
1. retarded
2. attention seeking
3. possibly both.

Booteefool
Booteefool

OP tells his mother
she cries
told my mother I tried it, explained how
wasn't even seeking attention, just matter of factly
never cut myself for attention in my life
or told anyone else this shit
"Well, you failed once. That means you won't do it again"
tfw I won't leave her any money, even for the funeral

Spamalot
Spamalot

Reading this tread I suddenly had a revelation. I'm 25 years old and could be doing so many other things with my time but instead I'm on a shitty image board with children. At least 80% of the people in this thread can't be over 21 and all of them are probably "late bloomers". Thank you for this revelation. For some stupid reason I thought this board wasn't just a bunch of Underage B&s like half-chan.

Soft_member
Soft_member

at least video tape it faggot
your thread is shit though

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Supergrass
You were implying that the cops would somehow stop me for an hero, when in reality they would just put me in a hospital then I'll be released a few days later.
Your point doesn't stand up.

likme
likme

@Booteefool
At least tell them you would like to be cremated, that is shit tons cheaper.

@Spamalot
Most of the people here are 4chan rejects. I don't know what you thought was here.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@5mileys
we get it. Motivation is internal. That doesn't mean people don't act in other peoples best interest. I think you misunderstand the idea of selfless.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Evil_kitten
from*

Emberburn
Emberburn

@MPmaster
A GoFundMe page set up by Kiera's family has raised more than US$70,000 in two days, far surpassing its $30,000 goal.

Sure you might be right about one person being selfless but in the very same article you read about the parents using their daughters death to make money.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Garbage Can Lid

Captured for posterity. Thank you all lads.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Spamalot
23 year old user reporting in, I'm the other suicidal user though

Yes it looks like we've got a lot of newfags in here who haven't anything to say about suicide other than the usual normie memes.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@kizzmybutt
@Flameblow
Hello Reddit!

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Lunatick
You don't owe that bitch anything, it's just last second sentimental resistance. She is manipulating you, do what the fuck you want. Kill yourself, don't. Just save your 80 point iq for your post about this on Facebook. All the friends that don't give a fuck about you either don't need to be surprised either.

Supergrass
Supergrass

an hero

Spamalot
Spamalot

@likme

ASMR just sounds like a bunch of dumbasses sucking juicy cock right before they blow air through their nose into a microphone.

Some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

imagine rebirth is true
imagine you go through the same stupid shit over and over again
level up, buddy!

Inmate
Inmate

@Lord_Tryzalot

Okay so here's it in a nutshell.

Your mum feels sad because once you told her you're gonna be an hero, she starts imagining what life would be like without you; what she'll miss.

She then probably remembered memories from when you were young and before you were a degenerate shitbag.
It's the same feeling you get when looking at your baby pictures. You just look and think what the hell, how did I turn from that thing of happiness to a shitsack like me. What was so terrible that I turned out like this??

But anyways, I digress.

Point is, at one point you were probably a nice little toddler and were your mother's source of true happiness. You reminded her of those old memories and now want to kill yourself you selfish bustard.

I'm done.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Deadlyinx
That's called the Eternal Return and is a concept from Nietzsche and it's not the same as Rebirth silly.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Deadlyinx
Terrifying, but hopefully in the next life circumstances wouldn't lead me the situation I find myself in today.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Lord_Tryzalot
to the situation*

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Deadlyinx
@Illusionz
@Lord_Tryzalot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

askme
askme

lmao all I got from this thread is that since my parents were shit I have no purpose in life like wtf
Logic is out the fuckin house for this one, nice

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@askme
I know the feel bro.

t. shit parents & suicidal

RavySnake
RavySnake

@askme
My parents have nothing to do with the reasons for me wanting to an hero.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Emberburn
livestream it then

TechHater
TechHater

@hairygrape
livestream it then

Where can I do high quality live-stream though? I don't want my final moments to be a shit resolution vid.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Either that or I need some site that like uploads + livestreams at same time, so people see the livestream at whatever resolution, but after x amount of time (I'd need a timer as I will be dead) the stream ends and the full-resolution vid becomes available for download to anons then.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

One other thing, the livestream must not be interrupted, if an admin or something is able to intervene and cut the feed too early my plans will be ruined.

Another alternative would be to meet up with someone and have them film suicide OR a duel. If a duel we need someone with the best fucking camera possible to film the thing and referee shit and we'll fight to the death.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Emberburn
You should make a lulz fest first. Make crazy phone calls. I wanna hear your story on nightly news. Name drop http://redchan.it and KOBS. It will be the funniest shit and you will be immortalized as the king of KOBS. KILL OR BE SLAUGHTERED LULZ. I can hear the headlines already, "Autistic suicidal man child with mommy issues sends ominous message from the KOBS Front before suicide". The meme will top.
/redchan/

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Emberburn
You should make a lulz fest first. Make crazy phone calls. I wanna hear your story on nightly news. Name drop http://redchan.it and KOBS. It will be the funniest shit and you will be immortalized as the king of KOBS. KILL OR BE SLAUGHTERED LULZ. I can hear the headlines already, "Autistic suicidal man child with mommy issues sends ominous message from the KOBS Front before suicide". The meme will top.
/redchan/index.html

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content