I did it.You guys told me not to, that I'd regret it and I did it anyways.I had...

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I did it.

You guys told me not to, that I'd regret it and I did it anyways.

I had sex with a tranny (on top of that, lost my v-card)
But the thing was, I didn't even care… I was just glad to even fuck at this point. I didn't really even see its dick (its boner is like 2-3 inches long,) and just fucked it in the ass and got my dick sucked.
Already had sex twice with it.

After I fucked it, I just walked home, sat down, watched tv and drank some juice. I mean, I just lost my v-card and nothing felt different.

I was expecting some big feeling, but the reality is that I don't even give a fuck. When you lose your virginity, you just stop caring about losing it.

Thats the fucking truth, you're allowed to stop caring.
I like women and all, but this was just a substitute.
I kept thinking that I was gonna get raped, or mugged, or have a bad experience. But what really happened was that I fucked it in the ass so hard that it got sore and was tearing up, came all over its ass, then went home.

Thanks for reading, and I hope this is helpful to someone who hasn't had sex yet.

girlDog
girlDog

Nice blog, faggot

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@girlDog
actually a follow up to the last thread, but I fucked it up pretty bad.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

10/10 some people will fall for this

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Carnalpleasure

This is just bait with all of the "it"s to try to rile up the fake SJW trolls and inspire a trolls-trolling-trolls-mageddon.

But it seems that the fine /b/rothers here have seen through your ruse.

Better luck next time.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Carnalpleasure
for me, it never was about just fucking yes, it was.. kinda
it was more about prooving to myself i'll never die alone by trying to fuck bitches.
but it's like a disease, i started with 16 and i just couldn't bear two weeks without a girl so i keep jumping from one to the other, meaning whenever a relationship ends, i'm already looking for the next thing.
that might sound like posing, but in fact, i'm 22 now and i only had 4 gf's.
that's how miserable i am.
and btw, all of them were/are underage

FastChef
FastChef

Well when its something with someone you actually like or find hot it feels awesome, rather than just a live fleshlight. Also a warm vag wont compare to guy butt or assholes in general, theyre tighter but pussy literally hug your penis because it was made for it.

But on a side note losing your v isnt much of a big deal compared to other times you have sex. Also who had that one webm of that user who lost his v to a hooker and was super happy about it and apologized

askme
askme

This isn't even worth saging.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Carnalpleasure
Your still a virgin faggot.
Until you get some pussy.
Which will never happen now that you took the gay pill.

takes2long
takes2long

@Carnalpleasure

Congrats OP, you're forever a faggot now.

Gas yourself.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Carnalpleasure
What if I told you… that a dude doesn't count, and that you're still a virgin?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Carnalpleasure
How old are you OP? This is very important information that will determine whether I LOL my ass off or have a modicum of sympathy for you.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Did they smell like feet, OP? Whenever I see trannies, they look like how feet smell.

askme
askme

@Carnalpleasure
Don't forget to to check yourself for HIV.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

You technically didn't lose your virginity. You must do it the way you are meant to do it, that is with a woman

SniperWish
SniperWish

I had sex with a tranny
I like women
Yeah fucking right fag, keep telling yourself that.

You could have just had sex with a chick if you weren't a fucking loser.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I was in the first thread and only told you should do it in the hopes that you would get raped and then greentext it.

Playboyize
Playboyize

it
lost my v-card
I was gonna get raped
I hope this is helpful
Kek, troll/10.

Techpill
Techpill

@Fried_Sushi
Right in the pussy.

Evilember
Evilember

Congratulations, you're a faggot.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I remember that thread, OP.
For anyone calling it bait, it's not.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Don't mind me. One of your owners dropping in for a larf. I'm feeling generous, and I want to let you in on a secret, because I know you monkeys will forget it inside of thirty seconds:

OP is a paid poster. (And not well paid, to boot.) This entire thread is part of our social conditioning to make 'transexuals' acceptable. (There's no such thing, by the way. We invented that entire concept. Real hermaphrodites are rarer than rocking horse shit, and not at all like 'trannies'.)

I'm only surprised it took so long to spread from halfchan Leeky Forums. They must have hired new posters to target more chans. (We prefer to target chans because the users are kissless 13 year olds. Impressionable, horny little bastards. Easy to brainwash. Too stupid to know a crock of shit when we sell it to them.)

Why do we like traps and trannies? Why do we want to make you accept them, and even become them? It's easy: there are three reasons.

Trannies are beta males who become beta, sub-standard females… …even more subservient and weak than they were before. The ultimate losers. Degraded, low-test, worthless cucks, who don't fight back. Passive. Pathetic. Screwed-up, and mentally ill. We make every tranny our bitch: too busy self-harming and crying to care what we do with its life.

Trannies help us keep the population low - because they kill themselves early, and because they don't breed. Great, less plebs. Saves us from softkilling you some other, more noticeable way. (The anti-vaxxers and anti-GMO lobby have been unexpected pains, let me tell you.)

And to cap it all, trannies shit-up the entire social fabric. If you believe that a man with a dick is a woman, you'll believe anything we tell you. It's hilarious. Our crowning achievement. And you animals think you're 'civilised' and 'educated', not at all gullible like previous generations that believed in the supernatural. Puh-lease.

We started out thinking that we could run this scam with full-on sex changes, turning deluded betas into pathetic dickless women… … but that's self-limiting, you see. There aren't enough surgeons to 'reassign' all those genders. (Or lop off your dick, in plain terms.) So, we hit on a genius idea: persuade the cattle that a penis doesn't disqualify you from being a 'woman'. You can still make yourself the low-test animal we want, by the much cheaper option of making your hormonal profile 'female' - and without the bother of surgery, there's no limit to how many of you animals we can convert. You pop a pill. You wear a patch. Job done. You're now a 'beautiful' woman.

We're breaking you, and turning you into parodies of living things… …and you call it freedom.

Well, OP calls it a way to pay the rent. He probably thinks he's smart, and gets a kick out of fooling you - but we'll screw him up in some way, too. If we haven't hooked him on pictures of preteens, we'll hook him on booze. Or drugs. Or a mortgage. We control everything that he thinks, too.

And just like you, he'll forget about reading this inside of thirty seconds. Or at least, he'll have an irresistible impulse to ignore all of this. To just let it slide. It's nothing. Forget about it.

It's not his fault. Not yours, either. That's how we trained you.

You're welcome.

Supergrass
Supergrass

me 2

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content