Why does /pol/ whine about inter-racial shit in movies when it is very rare to...

Emberburn
Emberburn

Why does /pol/ whine about inter-racial shit in movies when it is very rare to start with? I don't think a few deviations from the norm will hurt anybody

SniperWish
SniperWish

that u n trayvon out to feed dogs razor-blade sausages in the park

Playboyize
Playboyize

Well CARL it they probably wouldn't care if it was an Asian girl and a black guy or any other combinations but it all ways seems to be a white girl and a black guy.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Emberburn
Because /pol/ are little more than the mirror image of tumblr at this point.

You know how tumblr go out of their way to find reasons to be triggered and offended by movies? Yeah, /pol/ do the same thing. It's exactly the same psychology at work - just a different set of trigger warnings and "problematic" content.

Just look at how offended they get if you call them MASSIVE FAGGOTs. They don't want free speech - they want to impose their own brand of political correctness on everyone else.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@DeathDog
Oh funny, apparently "rаcist bigоt" is so offensive that it needs to be censored on Leeky Forums.
Whatever happened to "they're just words"?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Emberburn
when it is very rare to start with?

if its so rare why is it all over the fucking TV and shit?

agenda pushing maybe?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Carnalpleasure
if its so rare why is it all over the fucking TV and shit?
Because, much like the professionally offended tumblrinas, you spend your life constantly looking for evidence to support your fucked up world-view. When you're actively looking for things to get offended by, it's no wonder you find a lot of things to get offended by.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Emberburn
no it isn't, it's pushed all over the place on TV when in reality no one wants to breed with nig nogs.

TechHater
TechHater

@Ignoramus
Anyone who triggers that world filter is the MASSIVE FAGGOT from tumblr, it's just a bell trap to spot the eternally offended purple hair bloody cunts

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Carnalpleasure
go back to /pol/ faggot

MPmaster
MPmaster

@DeathDog
This implies that black american men and white american women are irresponsible and disloyal while white american men and black american women are responsible and loyal.
Americans, does this appear to be the case over there?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@MPmaster
70% of black americans are fatherless.
wish I was joking.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Because the jews are pushing it. They are trying to make it a problem.
@Booteefool
@DeathDog
@Ignoramus
Shouldn't you be redpilling us on how communism is the answer and Bernie will not destroy the economy, /leftypol/?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Carnalpleasure
the jews
implying everyone who disagrees with you is a stupid leftist
look nigger, first of all I'm a conservative and pretty much the opposite of a leftard, but I don't buy into idiotic /pol/ propaganda any more than I buy into leftist propaganda. You are literally no different than the sjw's, so you might feel better if you went back to your hugbox

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Carnalpleasure
da joos did it

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Raving_Cute
Well it's not really hard to figure that one out, jews own TV and hollywood, jews want to destroy hegemony in white countries because they like to hide between the masses and having other groups to blame makes it easier.
Jews push miscegenation and immigration to achieve this, using their media and bribing politicians.

It's all in Culture of Critique, a book written by jews explaining why jews do this.
Funnily enough Marxism does the same.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Emberburn

I think its because tis all over TV and shit.

As you say it rarely happens in real life but if you look at TV shows or adverts you might think its happening all the time.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Emberburn
inter-racial shit in movies
Thanks for bringing up the subject, ive been thinking about this for a while.

You all have seen "Thor: The Dark World".
I think the purpose was to make it look good with multi cultural races, both in Asgardians and the Dark Elves.

Asgardians have been around for awhile and not race mixing. However the Dark Elves have been existing since before the big bang and still have not been race mixing.
Do this mean that they cant or they wont?
Also, why are blacks the minority in these superior societies?

I think that this interracial agenda in movies are so fucking stupid. Because what it all boils down to 'white' and 'black', then everyone is happy.
No one gives a shit about having Mexican-, Peruvian- or Chinese Dark Elves. How is this not racist as well?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@RumChicken
How is this not racist as well?
In their thinking process i mean.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@RumChicken
they cant. Genetics. Just cuz it looks similar, doesnt mean it has the same dna

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@PackManBrainlure
DA JEWS

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@MPmaster
Yes.

I hate to sound like a pessimist, but it's because white women treat white men like shit, and black men treat black women like shit. Naturally, white women and black men make up the body of any group yelling that they're being oppressed.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Emberburn
I don't think a few deviations from the norm will hurt anybody

A little social engineering won't hurt anyone either, will it? :^)

happy_sad
happy_sad

they racist

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

To be honest I want to racemix with a qt asian girl.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Sage
I love dick

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Emberburn
What you see on TV and movies becomes the norm. Perceived reality becomes persistent reality. This is why you see trannies and faggots on TV despite them being less than 5% of the population.

Also it's not limited to how many TV shows and movies use this versus the rest of them. Let's say there's only 365 pieces of media circulating at any given moment and only 15 of those show interracial shit. But, those 15 pieces of media are extremely popular and have other forms of media exposure like advertisements, merchandise, media news coverage, and so on. So while there may be just 365 pieces of media circulating, the general population - the greater majority - only perceives about 15-30 pieces of media at any given moment and those 15 are guaranteed to be in it.

This effect has been observed since the turn of the century where media has evolved and dominated mainstream consciousness and fights for their attention. Don't be quick to underestimate what might look like a small drop in the pond. Only that immediate space around that drop in the pond is getting the focus. And the water that it dropped into is being recycled over and over until everyone has interracial shit on their minds.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content