Aspergers

eGremlin
eGremlin

Do any of you have aspergers and how do you get over the feeling that you'll never be able to maintain a normal relationship because you don't think it's fair to your partner to have to have to be with someone like you?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@eGremlin
I'm asking for myself btw.

TreeEater
TreeEater

I was diagnosed with some autistic social disorder at 5 and growing up doctors only changed the name, prescription, and dose. I never felt like there was something wrong with me until everyone kept telling me I should. Finding a relationship with (1) human who tolerates or even shares the same label isn't hard if you know where to look

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@eGremlin
Slowly learn to better yourself. It requires experience. Honestly I'm still not there. Never been in a romantic relationship and am starting to think I have some sort of inferiority complex.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@eGremlin
are any of you fags here autistic
on fucking 8chin
on Leeky Forums of all places
this place is like central hub for autistic neckbeards, mahority of us is on the autistic spectrum

Inmate
Inmate

How was called that program from microsoft in which you can make comic strips like the image from OP.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I have aspergers. Be yourself in a relationship. If she really loves you, she'll see past your flaws and appreciate the good within you.

Or you could just find your waifu.

RumChicken
RumChicken

find fellow aspie gf
problem solved

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@RumChicken
I hate dealing with other aspies in person. Anime woman is good enough.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Stark_Naked
just this guy

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

being on the autism spectrum
ayy. lmao.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@eGremlin
never be able to maintain a normal relationship

I might have aspergers, but I'm also a bit of a sociopath, so normal isn't something I'll ever really have. I've had relationships with women, but they aren't really that great. It would be great to find a woman to fall in love with, but I don't think I'm capable of it anymore.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@eGremlin
i have an awful crush on the qt asperger girl from work

more than a crush really..

i wish that she would express her thoughts and feelings more

but i know that she can't always do that and i love her anyway

the truth is aspergers tend to overestimate the value of social skills because they don't have them and think that all their problems would go away if they did

but social skills really pale in comparison to important things like intelligence, and personality, and similar interests

so even if you are a total social retard- you may have other qualities that count for a lot more

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@eGremlin
Your mother was raped by CUCKS!

cum2soon
cum2soon

@eGremlin

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Fried_Sushi

askme
askme

@TreeEater

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Need_TLC

massdebater
massdebater

@TalkBomber

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Inmate

likme
likme

@Dreamworx

hairygrape
hairygrape

@RumChicken

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Stark_Naked

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Stark_Naked

Methshot
Methshot

@Crazy_Nice

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Garbage Can Lid

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Harmless_Venom

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Flameblow

Emberburn
Emberburn

@kizzmybutt

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@haveahappyday
@cum2soon
@w8t4u
@askme
@Bidwell
@iluvmen
@likme
@hairygrape
@Poker_Star
@Deadlyinx
@Methshot
@Sharpcharm
@Skullbone
@Burnblaze
@Emberburn

This whole "hands off" approach to Leeky Forums moderation sure is working well, isn't it?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@eGremlin
I have legitimate Asperger's and had a legitimate long-term relationship. Let me tell you that you need to have someone who is patient and selfless otherwise nothing will ever work because she'll start fucking other guys to "get what she deserves". That's how my story ended anyway.

It's hard feeling like a burden on those you care about all the time, but that's just how autistic life is.

@RumChicken
This could go either really well or really badly.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Inmate
Microsoft Comic Chat

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Stark_Naked

hello

Skullbone
Skullbone

It's simple

We eat the assburger

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@BlogWobbles
She just sounds like a cunt. I can't think of any good reason why you'd cheat on your aspie bf to 'get what (you) deserve'. Good thing you're not with her anyway

FastChef
FastChef

@AwesomeTucker
good reason
Or any reason, really

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I was diagnosed with aspergers at 20. I lived with it for 4 years, seeing doctors the whole time. Last year, I was cleared of it by 3 different psychiatrists.

What helped?

Bleach enemas, seriously. There's a parasite that lives about 5 inches away from your anus that releases a toxin into your bloodstream that makes you show the symptoms of aspergers. 6 weeks of daily hour-long bleaching sessions cleared me of it.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@PurpleCharger
You don't need bleach enemas to do that. The sperm in semen will mistake the parasite for an oversized egg cell and destroy it as they attempt to fertilize it. A large foreign body in the anus of greater than 5 inches length will further destroy the parasite. Therefore, anal stimulation and/or gay sex as a bottom will destroy the parasite in fewer sessions and with less bodily risk than bleach enemas.

RavySnake
RavySnake

implying

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

…because you don't think it's fair to your partner to have to have to be with someone like you?

If you're compensating for a lack of empathy by thinking through potential reactions, you're probably overdoing it in this case. If you want a "normal" relationship, there's going to need to be some sort of understanding between you where she at least has some concept of what ASDs entail, and I'm assuming you already know to some extent how to emulate "normal" thought patterns. So for such a relationship, she'd need to be willing to work around such difficulties. So the major stumbling block depends on her perception, not yours, thus any judgements made by you as to whether or not she'd be happy are moot.

So you may as well play the field as normal: Either you don't find anyone, you find someone but it doesn't work out, or you find someone and be happy. I.e, an identical pattern to the established system, the sole variation being a decision on her part as to whether she thinks you're worth sticking around with; A decision already open to a massive set of parameters, some of which may be as trivial as liking some sorts of food.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

It's simple,

We kill the ass burger.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I AM APSERGER

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content