Important notice

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Important notice

69 names my hero.

Rolling for Website Fixer.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-10-03/woman-uses-potato-as-a-contraceptive-it-grows-roots-inside-her-vagina-instead/
RumChicken
RumChicken

@kizzmybutt
Why is that?

Rolling for Website Fixer again.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Rolling

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Thai Dingo Dongle

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@LuckyDusty
op is an uberfaggot
an avaricious gnome will visit ur ass with a dildo while eating fudge. sack the maid, josh and the cat. pomeranian lapdogs have a tight anus. gluurgleblourg…

Flameblow
Flameblow

mini-putin

SniperWish
SniperWish

cheapwheels

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Cunt Destroyer

eGremlin
eGremlin

Spud

whereismyname
whereismyname

@eGremlin
winrar.
arise, the Spud.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

spudwheels! fix your site!

MPmaster
MPmaster

@eGremlin
Spud
WINRAR

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Spamalot
You can almost smell the little goblin through the camera lens. That's a picture of a 'person' who can't shower or take a bath on his own, and thinks 'clean' is running a damp washcloth over his tiny balls. Nigger can't even wipe his ass properly.
You can see how greasy his hair looks, and his face is like a potato covered in a fine layer of canola. He's been sitting in that shitty wheelchair 16 hours a day, seven days a week, his unwiped ass infusing the wheelchair seat with years' of ass crack sweat and fecal stink. And you just know those clothes didn't get washed more than once a month. He must have stank like cripple sweat and shit, the photographer was probably suppressing the heaves taking the photo.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@LuckyDusty
Fucking die, go back to 4chan.

Roll threads are used just for bait, and it always will be used for bait. Who fucking cares about you're hero go kill yourself.

Techpill
Techpill

@Spamalot
^
^^
^^^^
^^^^^^
Frederich brennan ladies and gentlemen.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@ZeroReborn
Cunt Destroyer

TreeEater
TreeEater

emoji maker

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Spamalot
Roll threads are used just for bait, and it always will be used for bait

TreeEater
TreeEater

@eGremlin
this is a potato thread now

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@TreeEater
It was all along.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Coolwheels

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

crippletires

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@lostmypassword
Fuck dude

Bidwell
Bidwell

http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-10-03/woman-uses-potato-as-a-contraceptive-it-grows-roots-inside-her-vagina-instead/

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Bidwell
“My mom told me that if I didn’t want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her.” the unnamed patient was quoted as saying by local news website HSB Noticias.
After leaving the potato in place for around 2 weeks she began to experience intense pain in her lower abdomen. The potato had germinated, and grown roots inside the lady’s private parts.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content