Homemade Sex Toys/Sex Toy General

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Got a new Onahole? Made a dildo to fuck yourself with? Post it here, you fuckwit! Tell others how to make your shitty sex toys! Discuss what sex toys you've been using/making recently, share pics of your sex toys.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Spazyfool

I make my sex toy shitty by anally inserting it.

idontknow
idontknow

@happy_sad
source

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@happy_sad
source.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Okay, so what you do is take a large can and cut the top off. Then take a latex glove and some sort of padding. Cut layers from the padding and wrap them around the latex glove so that it's a padding cylinder with the glove in the middle. Make it so that about 3cm of the glove's mouth is overlapping from inside the padding cylinder. Now shove the padding cylinder/glove combo into the can so that the glove's mouth is coming out of the cut off end. Wrap the overlapping glove over the can and tape it to the side of the can (you don't have to tape it if it's the right size and fits over the can tightly). Now, if done correctly, you should have a can with a tight glove hole in it. Lube it up and shove your dick in it. You can replace the glove after you're done so it's easy to clean up.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Firespawn
Oh and obviously the layers of padding should be as wide as the can is tall, so they fit inside nicely after you wrap them around the glove.

WebTool
WebTool

@Spazyfool
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ANAL TOYS?

DeathDog
DeathDog

@WebTool
Your boyfriend's dick

eGremlin
eGremlin

@DeathDog
any objects?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Some are mine, some are gf's, the rest is stuff we use for bondage and bdsm and whatever

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@StrangeWizard
What's with the anime shit?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Nude_Bikergirl
Onahole

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Crazy_Nice
Ahh, looks smaller than most boxes you see now.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@lostmypassword
Nah, it's just relative to the size of the stuff in the picture. It's only about 6in long tho so not that big

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

anyone have ideas for a home-made anal toy?
I

Evilember
Evilember

@StrangeWizard
do you not have a working penis?
does your boyfriend identify as Barbie?
something is wrong with you, bro.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Sharpcharm
Save £20 and buy one

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Evilember
What? Do you want to try and repost that

StonedTime
StonedTime

@SniperWish

whats so difficult to understand?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@StonedTime
Why do you think my dick doesn't work, or my boyfriend(? I said gf) is barbie? These are two things you pulled out of nowhere

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@VisualMaster
the pic you posted is of substitute penises and barbie pink collars and toys.
i assumed you were an impotent homo with a boyfriend who thinks he looks sexy kitted out as barbie.
i can't be far wrong.
please post pics of you and your (choice of gender) friend enjoying yourselves.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Stupidasole
The dildos & buttplugs are mine, I guess that's what confused you. The vibrator is because women have two holes. Happy, user?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

sage

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

perfect for this place

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Fried_Sushi
women have two holes
i count nine, although not all are designed to receive an ersatz penis in comfort.
dildos & buttplugs are mine
and you're no homo. i know the meme.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content