How much of good looks is genetic, as opposed to attainable?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

how much of good looks is genetic, as opposed to attainable?

JunkTop
JunkTop

Depends on the individual. In Lena's case, she won the lottery. No lack of effort can make her look bad.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@JunkTop
So this is the new one, huh? Why haven't you killed yourself yet, user?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Most people are attractive but they don't work out, they eat shitty food and they smoke and drink and end up looking like a pork chop that was left out in the sun

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@CouchChiller

I'd say it's like 70% genetics and 30% effort. I was an extremely good looking child; shota that passed for a loli- grew up to be a hairy manlet. No amount of proper diet and exercise is going to change that.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@CouchChiller
If you're fit, most reasonably attractive girls will be attainable. If you add money in top of that, then you're golden.

I go to MLB games quite often, and I see really hot girls with mediocre looking guys more than pretty fitfags.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Booteefool

When it comes to whores, money is the most important thing. Which is also genetic; you're either born with money or you're not.

Life is so unfair

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Spamalot
money is also genetic
Are you retarded, or are you just young and dependent on your parents?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@cum2soon

It was a joke- I'm old and a NEET. I'm dependent on the state thank you very much. Seems like most people who are rich have rich parents, middle class- same, poor- same.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Illusionz
it's not new, this faggot spam has been used before.

on /tv/ iirc

Booteefool
Booteefool

@CouchChiller
If you just want to look good, there are ways to circumvent inferior genetics, but they're only a superficial band-aid for the problem of your inferior genetics in the first place.

if your genes are bad, you will always be unfavourable 'breeding stock' if you will

that's why the cosmetics and plastic surgery industries have ruined evolution forever.

i blame hitler, he got everyone all scared of eugenics so instead of breeding our best with eachother, we just paint over imperfections and flaws with tonnes and tonnes of make-up every year.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Raving_Cute
My mistake

massdebater
massdebater

@Stark_Naked
I was an extremely good looking child
Same here. I had a shitty life style when I was going through puberty. (Staying up untill 3 in the morning, always on the computer, playing videogames all day, being a fat ass) I think those things + more fucked me over. I have big bags under my eyes that never go away and I'm pretty young.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Booteefool
Hitler truly did ruin any and all approaches to eugenics.

It boils my blood when people with serious genetic deficiencies procreate.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Booteefool
Hitler truly did ruin any and all approaches to eugenics.

It boils my blood when people with serious genetic deficiencies procreate.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Deadlyinx
did someone say genetic abominations?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@CouchChiller
wtf is this question even? U r retarded and im not gonna give u the answer…

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Flameblow
The look on his face
He knows he has committed a biological sin. His instincts are screaming at him

RavySnake
RavySnake

i remember during the 2012 olympics they were talking about the insane amount of condoms the olympians go through and they interviewed a olympian

his explanation was that everyone in the village was 7/10 at the absolute worst just by the sheer power of physique

so my guess would be about seven tenths

eGremlin
eGremlin

Who says which genetic makeups are superior or inferior? If some people are predisposed to being bigots or authoritarians, those are the ones who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

HURR DURR BURDEN ON OTHERS

First off, if you're on here (most likely in the small hours) you're not exactly Mr Genetically Perfect, although the chances you're reproducing are quite low.

Second, everyone knows geniuses are mad, and half of them have other issues as well. Einstein had Aspergers, Steven Hawking has motor neuron disease, Alan Turing was gay (and probably on the autism spectrum too), etc.

Thirdly, human societies exist to support all human individuals. Most of their productivity comes from working in common (division of labour etc), and it's impossible these days to disaggregate each worker's "contribution".

So drop dead, Nazi scum.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Who says which genetic makeups are superior or inferior? If some people are predisposed to being bigots or authoritarians, those are the ones who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

HURR DURR BURDEN ON OTHERS

First off, if you're on here (most likely in the small hours) you're not exactly Mr Genetically Perfect, although the chances you're reproducing are quite low.

Second, everyone knows geniuses are mad, and half of them have other issues as well. Einstein had Aspergers, Steven Hawking has motor neuron disease, Alan Turing was gay (and probably on the autism spectrum too), etc.

Thirdly, human societies exist to support all human individuals. Most of their productivity comes from working in common (division of labour etc), and it's impossible these days to disaggregate each worker's "contribution".

So drop dead, Nazi scum.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

You can take an ugly woman 3/10 and with fitness and diet she can have a banging body and go up to a 7/10 easily.

Inmate
Inmate

only 2d looks good, so I guess it's all physics or something

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@CouchChiller
Define good looks.

Boob size is genetic, fake boob size is attainable.

Facial features are genetic, facelifts and nosejobs etc are attainable.

Hair color is genetic, dyeing is achievable.

So a lot depends on whether you're attracted to a "natural" look or an "artificial" look.

AFAIK the jury's out on relative importance of eating/dieting/exercise vs genetics on figure/weight. That's the only thing where there's possibly a big impact of attainment (other than cosmetic surgery) on attractiveness. The supermodel look is only attainable by about 5-10% of women, but 'attractive' can also mean curvy.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Fuzzy_Logic
Reasonable post in general but
Einstein had Aspergers

No matter how many times you fedora tipping assburgers say this it's not going to become true.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Fuzzy_Logic
Reasonable post in general but
Einstein had Aspergers

No matter how many times you fedora tipping assburgers say this it's not going to become true.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Flameblow
tfw when I finally know the definition of insanity.
Thanks Vaas :')

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@kizzmybutt
skills are genetic so you were right money is also genetic

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Inmate
Hey senaposter. OP's images are hideous as fuck, but this is gorgeous. Thanks <3.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Stark_Naked
xD ebic
@Fuzzy_Logic
how do you explain niggers?
oh snap BTFO

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content