Here is the Atheist's logic and reason used to disprove their "lack of belief" in God.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Keep tipping your fedoras, as now you have nothing, not even your almighty Science and Knowledge as using both your existence disappears in a puff of logic.

Inmate
Inmate

Atheists are too easy to refute.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Lord_Tryzalot
HAHAHA I POSTED THE BOOK AGAIN XDDDDDDDD

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Lord_Tryzalot
@Inmate
Just let it go, user

RavySnake
RavySnake

god remains dead

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Dear OP:

You were once an atheist.

No, really. You were born with no belief in gods.

Tell us please; what made you change your mind?
Perhaps the thing that convinces you, will convert some of us!
So come on - spell it out.

(p.s. I have posed this question to about a dozen religious people so far. NOBODY had a logical answer. One man simply stared into space and became unable to speak.)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Ignoramus
People aren't born atheists. They are born Apatheists.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Spazyfool

Really!

Take a little kid.
Raise it for a few years free of religious influences.
Ask it "Who made everything?"
The answer won't resemble any god that you believe in.

Religious logic stinks.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Stark_Naked
@Ignoramus
WHY DON'T WE KIDNAP A CHILD AND RAISE IT IN A FACILITY?

IT COULD BE THE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT EVER, TAKE A BABY AND SEPARATE THEM FORM THE WORLD!!!

PUT THEM IN A WHITE ROOM WITH A BED A TOILET AND RAISE THEM LIKE THAT!!!

SEE IF HE EVER STARTS ASKING QUESTIONS OR BELIEVING IN THINGS SIMILAR TO A GOD!!!

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Ignoramus
logical
There's your error.
There are things of and above this world we cannot explain with our limited understanding.
All forms of faith and religion are mere symbolism as that's the best we can do to try and express our inexplicable "feelings" when we commune with God/Tao/Self/Science (which is what most Atheists believe in).

The finger pointing at the moon is not the moon.
The Buddha

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Riddle me this:

Why is it that every culture, without exception, eventually develops some form of ritual, faith, and religion, if spirituality is a will-o-the-wisp and a hoax?

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Lord_Tryzalot
what's the source?

idontknow
idontknow

@Stupidasole
maybe people needed answers to lifes questions yknow.

why am here
<is god fam
why is earth
<is god fam
why is etc
<is god fam

thats just what i think who knows
<god knows

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Stupidasole
maybe people needed answers to lifes questions yknow.

why am here
<is god fam
why is earth
<is god fam
why is etc
<is god fam

thats just what i think who knows
<god knowsj

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Stupidasole
Because faith, no matter how stupid, is what keeps civiliaations from tearing apart.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@TurtleCat

"here's your error. There are things of and above this world we cannot explain"

If you can't explain them, then you can't say that they wrote a holy book or a list of commandments.

"All forms of faith and religion are mere symbolism"

And yet there are millions of people who believe there was a literal Ark, a real bunch of 72 virgins, an actual Burning Bush.
Does ANY holy book say "Contents are mere symbolism"? Your own interpretation of Religion is not what we're discussing.

"when we commune with God/Tao/Self/Science"

You obviously have your own interpretation of Science also.
Amuse me. Tell me the meaning of the word "Science".

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Stupidasole

For the same reason that they develop a language and a sport.
It's a mental virus, a meme, that propagates itself.

takes2long
takes2long

synopsis?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Gigastrength
tfw no orange text

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Lord_Tryzalot
infinite regress fallacy

hue

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

ITT: Edgy fedoras who have just discovered yourlogicalfallacyis.com and Feuerbach and equally edgy christcucks who haven't read any of the major apologetic works and just respond with impotent rage.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Lord_Tryzalot

This faggot again. Stop posting pictures of books, you lazy fuck. If they are so important, then transcribe it.

likme
likme

@Lord_Tryzalot
"there can be no question of one judgement being more true than another"
Bullshit. The human mind being a glorified machine does not imply that thoughts, decoded from synaptic connections into abstract meaning, cannot either correctly or incorrectly refer to the real world.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Lord_Tryzalot
more consciousness cannot evolve from less consciousness
more bullshit, and not even a backing argument as to why.

DeathDog
DeathDog

atheists meditate. meditation/praying isn't religious/spiritual. its a drug
there's no Gandalf.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@JunkTop
If you can't explain them, then you can't say that they wrote a holy book or a list of commandments.
Explain.

@JunkTop
And yet there are millions of people who believe there was a literal Ark, a real bunch of 72 virgins, an actual Burning Bush.
Does ANY holy book say "Contents are mere symbolism"? Your own interpretation of Religion is not what we're discussing.
You're SUPPOSED to interpret. That's the point. Religious texts don't assume their adherents are complete retards, since most of them aren't Atheists. That you don't get it says a lot about Atheists.

@JunkTop
You obviously have your own interpretation of Science also.
Amuse me. Tell me the meaning of the word "Science".
Only the same interpretation that you do: that Science is an infallible God. See the 5th pic of the 1st reply you lazy shit.

See? More proof that Atheists don't even know what you're attacking, you won't even look because you know it will shake your faith in Science!

You're the ones going on and on about being euphoric in your intelligence, so therefore the burden of proof is on you: prove you're oh so much smarter and superior to the rest of us. You can start by posting actual arguments instead of jerking off.

@CodeBuns
So communicating with one another and healthy competition with one another are mental virii? Again: Atheists know nothing about logic or reason.

@King_Martha
Learn to read. Maybe then you'll stop being an Atheist once you get an education.

@Firespawn
more bullshit, and not even a backing argument as to why.
You've learned to read, but you obviously haven't learned to think. Work on that and maybe you'll find out that your Atheism is why you're depressed and foreveralone.

@DeathDog
Strawman attack; once again, Atheists know nothing about their own Science which they spend their lifetimes worshiping and believing they aren't.

Telling how a Masters in theology and a Doctorate in divinity wrote OP and not a single fedora-tipping loser has even TRIED to refute it. I thought you people were supposed to be smart or something? laughingsluts.webm

idontknow
idontknow

@cum2soon
Science is an infallible God
Ah, so you're a retard then. All science is is a the idea that you should actually be able to prove shit before claiming it to be true.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@cum2soon
Of course I have, there's no reason why 'consciousness' couldn't be an emergent phenomena from non conscious factors. Even if the human mind is a clockwork mechanism, that is at best an argument against free will, not awareness. His conclusions do not follow from his premises.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content