Putin thread

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

So what do you think of Putin?
Bear in mind that he and Trump may go to war soon. And I imagine it will be a bare-knuckle Fight Club kind of deal, because they're both so HARD.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-critic-idUSBRE88C17T20120913
Nojokur
Nojokur

@CodeBuns
Trump is a pretender. In any actual fight he would loose like a little bitch. Regardless of who his opponent was

TreeEater
TreeEater

He refused to get in the ring with tony abbot.

Your president a shit russia

JunkTop
JunkTop

I respect Putin. He puts his country first and tells (((outside influences))) to fuck off.

Bear in mind that he and Trump may go to war soon
I doubt that. Trump was the candidate in the debates not banging the war drums over Ukraine and Syria.

I think there could be some mutual understanding between the two. A lot more than was possible with Bush/Obama.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@CodeBuns
So what do you think of Putin?

He's a giant [tiny] bitch. He loves sucking on kike cock.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@iluvmen
You have trump and putin confused. Trump has the jewish daughter and supports israel.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Vladimir Putin is as fake as Donald Trump. I remember he pretended he found some old urns in a lake, when he didn't.
I like his politics when it comes to faggotry and keeping dictators in power (it keeps ISIS from breaking loose). He's free to start wars just like our beloved cousin and president B. Hussein O. is.
Also, he's quite short and that makes him kind of cute when you meet with him IRL.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Snarelure
this

Putin supports muslims instead

Methshot
Methshot

@Nojokur
trump is a pretender
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-critic-idUSBRE88C17T20120913
Also staged ice-hockey games and karate.
@Snarelure
supports israel
He's distanced himself as far from israel as he can while trying to be a GOP nominee. He just gave money so no-one in the debates can talk shit.

Methnerd
Methnerd

I think fsblolies are cute.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

DAMN THIS BROKEN SITE
@CodeBuns
Putin is a cold man that takes no ones shit

One possibility would be that Both countries would ignore each other while wasting their surroundings

War could happen if USA presence continues to expand in that region due to oil business, and neither Putin or Trump would stand back

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@RavySnake
muh wars

cry more, bitch. this is the power men should have as leaders of strong countries.

girlDog
girlDog

@iluvmen
L

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

only russianshills actually, unironically support putin

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I'd Putin something in his ass, if you know what I mean

massdebater
massdebater

@Crazy_Nice
and when i say russian shills, i mean those hired by government, many russians are simply people like us

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I've observed that the majority (if not all) of americunts and the likes who worship Putin can't into Russian language.

It is amazing how little they know about the country and politics, eat just what the Russian media translates to English and consider themselves redpilled. Oh vey.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@JunkTop
This, hoping for russian american alliance to destroy all the UN eurocucks and muslims in one holy fire.

WebTool
WebTool

Putin speaks 3 languages (Russian, English, German) and turned Russia around from a 3rd rate ex-Soviet power into a first rate superpower again in only 16 years.

Russia and the USA are natural allies against the Jew, but america is held hostage by the kikes right now and is preventing an alliance.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@CodeBuns
Wtf? They literally talk each other up….. A billionaire starting World War III? GTFO son you lost your god damned mind

King_Martha
King_Martha

@CodeBuns
he and Trump may go to war soon

Bullshit. Trump is the only candidate that wants peace with Russia. If anything, Trump and Putin would join forces against the evil globalists.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@CodeBuns
@Nojokur
@TreeEater
@iluvmen
Get lost, Chaim.

happy_sad
happy_sad

he's a closet faggot

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content