We're All Going to Die

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

There's no getting around it, there's no avoiding it, it's going to happen. One day you're going to die, one day I'm going to die.

Have you prepared for that? Are you mentally ready for the possibility that within the next hour your roof could collapse on you, that you could have a stroke or a brain aneurysm?

Do you bother with politics and global affairs, when in a few thousand years, none of it will have mattered?

Do you think about these facts at all?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

No. I used to, then I stopped being an edgy faggot.
Nothing matters in the universe, SO BREAK OUT THE BEERS!

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Your real concern should be, that one day everyone will be dead at the same time.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@CodeBuns
So you believe that if you stimulate yourself in ways that are pleasurable, through drinking, eating, having sex, that you are absolved of these questions?

You think that none of it matters?

Why browse Leeky Forums then? Because you enjoy it?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Need_TLC
What difference does that make? I get nothing out of the continuation of the species, and neither do you.

We don't live through other people, we only live through ourselves.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Raving_Cute
So you believe that if you stimulate yourself in ways that are pleasurable, through drinking, eating, having sex, that you are absolved of these questions?
No, I just don't care about the questions, or the answers. They don't matter. Who cares what the outcome is or isn't? Just let whatever's going to happen, happen.

You think that none of it matters?
Why browse Leeky Forums then? Because you enjoy it?
Well, yeah, if it all ended now I don't notice any change, I'm just dead. So who cares? Leeky Forums is fun to loiter on, and I like drinking, so I'll do that when I'm not studying or whatever.

massdebater
massdebater

@Sir_Gallonhead
I sounds like you're unable to imagine that people could have the slightest relief in knowing, the world continues without them.
Tbh I think you're bad at being nihilist fam

Snarelure
Snarelure

@massdebater
I'm not a nihilist, I don't have a belief system. I've never had any connection to the world, I've never had and friends, why would it bring me comfort that people I feel nothing for will continue to exist?

All I can know are my own experiences.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Snarelure
You're just being edgy now mate. Go to the shop, buy a 12 pack of Strongbow, go home, and drink and listen to music or whatever you enjoy

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Yeah I do think about that and that's the reason why I am not giving any fucks to things that seem unimportant for me.

I am living every day how I want to, but most of the time it's lurking here with you autistic faggots, but that's what I like.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Snarelure
It caught my attention, you might not be very sincerely, and in the end are merely fishing for reactions.
Nice picture, though, I'm sure something aesthetically can be made out of it.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@TurtleCat
Do you like browsing Leeky Forums?

I don't, yet I keep doing it.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@CouchChiller
Yeah I like it here, it's part of my day.

FastChef
FastChef

@eGremlin
That must be nice.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

It feels like this image

can you imagine how it feels?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@PurpleCharger
No.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Raving_Cute
I'm sorry that must be hard for you.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

😢⌛ I lost the genetic ethnic lottery again; I never want to be reincarnated.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@TurtleCat

One day you're going to die, one day I'm going to die.

You're going to die, but I'm not going to die. I beat Death all the time. Only I can solve this. I will build a wall and I'll make Death pay for it.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Need_TLC
p l e a s e m a k e l i f e g r e a t a g a i n

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

The worst part is my one precious life being largely wasted being forced to interact with all of these stupid cocksuckers.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@CouchChiller
@FastChef
"I can't leave, m-muh addiction, trapped in a vicious cycle"
Kill yourself, cancer.

likme
likme

@TurtleCat
Well why even stop at there? You better be ready to die at each passing second from who knows what. It's ok though, i'm guessing it's like loosing your memory, then NOTHING, which is to say you have no meaning if you are dead, which also means you will cease to really exist. Might as well kill yourself now and to save yourself from the agonizing suspense.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Raving_Cute
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo
I love Kennedi Cotarelo

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

“While I can, I sail east in the Dawn Treader. When she fails me, I paddle east in my coracle. When she sinks, I shall swim east with my four paws. And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan’s country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.”
- Reepicheep

FastChef
FastChef

the evolution of men

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@TurtleCat
There is literally no difference between being alive and being dead.

whereismyname
whereismyname

i wonder if they have memes in the afterlife

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

If you feel worried about it, maybe you're just taking human life too seriously. All we are is dust in the wind. There was this book I found on /fringe/ called The Kybalion which you might find interesting. Everyone will probably dismiss it as ayy lmao bullshit since it's from /fringe/, but it's just a suggestion, anyway. Or you could drink lots of milk so you're prepared for skeleton war.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Ignoramus
The only difference is that you can't shitpost while your dead

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Can't believe this stupid thread is still up

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Prepared for it?

No man, let me get my fucking luggage ready.

Our species is going to die one day. all life on earth and even the planet itself. The sun will eventually die off as well. The Andromeda galaxy will consume our own.

In my opinion, I think the average lifespan is a bit long. Is age 70 to 85 really that vital? Sure we have those defining moments in ours or others lives, but for the most part we're just standing or sitting around doing fuck all.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I was going to make a cliche remark about how death is not a problem, but it is, why can't we just die, why do we cling to life, these limited pleasures balance out pain to make life if not absurd, absolute pain.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@w8t4u
I doubt that you are indifferent, nobody is. Ignoring a question does not count.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

It's not people that die; the world dies inside us.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@TurtleCat
moar?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@TurtleCat
What if i die at night?
Check-mate bitch.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Raving_Cute
can't shitpost while dead
What are haunted houses

SniperWish
SniperWish

@PurpleCharger
I like you, I think you feel the same way I do, based off of that pic. Do satellite images of cities at night, and skylines, evoke the same?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Life might just be a short break from eternal non-existence.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Flameblow
What are haunted houses
Not real works of fiction that defy logic

RavySnake
RavySnake

@BunnyJinx
Maybe because they're being haunted?

SniperWish
SniperWish

@TurtleCat
I'm completely accepting of the fact that one day I will cease to exist. I'd like to believe in God, but it has more to do with the few good people I've known deserving something better. In all likelihood, if this God is fair and just, I'll end up in hell. Death doesn't bother me because if there's an afterlife I'll know it and if not I'll be too dead to realize, but either way the only way to find out is dying and that's inevitable. However, I need only accomplish one thing to die a peaceful death, and it may be a bit edgy, but I intend to kill the person who killed me. If I die a natural or accidental death I'll have no regrets, but the thought of someone taking what is rightfully mine pissing me off to no end. I just want the pleasure of seeing the fear and regret in another man's eyes as he comes to realize he fucked with the wrong motherfucker. Then I can die with a smile on my face.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@BunnyJinx

google belmez

TechHater
TechHater

I'd like to believe in God, but it has more to do with the few good people I've known deserving something better. In all likelihood, if this God is fair and just, I'll end up in hell.
Don't you remember when jesus was crucified together with death row criminals? He said to them that they're welcome in his kingdom then why not you? They believed in Jesus before they die and if you believe in him too then you'll enter in his kingdom.

@TurtleCat
Lucifer lurks everywhere.
I believe in Jesus' teachings but the bible not entirely since some of the scriptures were infected by Zionism that includes the New Testament.

The whole entertainment industry is filled with impurity and devil worshiping and I can't stop it and I hate it.
Life down here sure is fucked up.
There are people currently being sacrificed for rituals, even the 911 twin tower fall is a sacrificial ritual. They're forcing us this evil but I won't fall for it.
One biggest lie is that the earth is globe.
I know most people here will "programmatically" disapprove of this one statement but the earth is actually flat and there is heaven up above. NASA is one fucked up Zionist organization, they represent the world as globe and put bunch of theories against Genesis. Ancient civilizations aren't dumb like what our typical history channel tells us, they were severely advanced but the problem is that everything already crumbled apart and all that's left are etched stones. Humanity was cleaned up several times for faggotry and degeneracy, cult shit.
ISS is a lie, there is no zero gravity, no moon landing ever happened. Moon and sun are correlated and is what keeps our zone habitable and non-freezing. There is no sub-zero temp and zero gravity space out there. What we see in entertainment is a lie, most of the time they represent the earth as globe, Universal studios always show this at the beginning of their movies, It makes us forget about heaven. If you browse NASA, Russian and Chinese 'NASA' video archives both the old and the current- you will see bubbles on their videos (even on their streams) which is still up on youtube but I think errata system would've cleaned it up sooner or later. They're just underwater videos. All Earth images are computer generated images. No one can go higher as the heat of the sun is too much. There was this video of earth and moon posted before on the internet which was allegedly the "first best video of earth and moon" and its fucking constant I mean the camera was "locked on" to earth and shows that the earth spins like a fucking 3D GIF. I started to doubt NASA at that time and it was around when the internet was all about yahoo and not google. I used to be that smarty pants kid who joins science quiz bees and read science magazines, encyclopedias, and geology books all the time whose dream is to become an astronaut.

For me Jesus was sent on earth as a "user's guide" on how to live. He taught morality and other stuff but Zionism added some shit to the bible which made me hate the bible before like those rape and slavery verses. Zions and Rabbis did this not Jews but Jews and Israel are now a Zionists and Zion state respectively.
The Bible is the earth's Journal and we can learn lots of stuff in it but no bible has been rid of zionist teachings because of those rabbis.

CERN is also fucked up and they're mocking God again. We will face wrath or another cleanup and it will be a disaster. Pray to our lord and believe in the holy spirit, seriously you don't need to join any edgy cult religion or go to church all the time. Just believe in the holy spirit yourself, Let Jesus guide us in our life.

I saw legit ghosts 3 times in my childhood so it's not like I believe in science and atheist crap.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@TurtleCat
not knowing that spreading your seed is the same as immortality
geez get with the times

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@TechHater
My problem stems not from belief but in repentance. To repent without truly feeling remorse is meaningless, and while I understand my wrongdoings I'm inclined to believe I acted out of necessity. Yet at the same time my actions reveal me to be driven by revenge and spite, and as such go against the teachings of the church. Jesus taught forgiveness and I am not a forgiving man. It would feel insincere to stand before God and falsely denounce my actions, and an omniscient creator would recognize this.

massdebater
massdebater

@Poker_Star
It was a con.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Booteefool
Because children are just like their parents. Because it's totally possible to experience the world through them.

I know you're memeing, but fuck off. If you have children it should be because you want to raise them right and make the world a slightly better place, not because you're a coward who is afraid of dying.

Every human is an individual, they aren't their parents and they aren't their children, they're just them.

Methshot
Methshot

I will never die

I will shitpost for eternity

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content