COINCIDENCE DATABASE

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Is there a tech-savvy /pol/ack that would create a coincidence database? A really simple website. Basically:

[link to an article] - [summary of article] - [name of author] - [link to proof it's a jew]

Maybe add some categories like feminism, social studies etc.

Everyone could add links but they would have to be approved by the owner of website.

That could redpill some people

All urls found in this thread:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo
http://subvert.pw/s/
http://subvert.pw/b/
http://subvert.pw/p/
http://www.jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38
http://www.muckety.com
http://shitnews.com/plse_racemix|http://archive.is/sjsjs|racemixing
http://startbootstrap.com/
http://www.politicallyincorrect.work/extras/cohen/
http://www.politicallyincorrect.work/extras/cohen/cohen.c
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdPtC3T7Kcu9iJg6hYzLBWR5XCDcYMY7HV685E3kH3EcS/2015/09/15/hosting-a-website-on-ipfs/
haveahappyday
haveahappyday

If we had all anti-white jewish articles in one place wouldn't that help our cause?

Illusionz
Illusionz

bump

TechHater
TechHater

@Sir_Gallonhead
This is a great idea. We find so many of these already, it would be awesome to have them compiled.

Here have a bump

Booteefool
Booteefool

This is actually a good idea, however you'd have to manually check the data people submit to make sure only legitimate stuff gets posted. Otherwise it loses credibility.

takes2long
takes2long

nobody would do this for free

askme
askme

Can you host a website and buy a domain without revealing your name/address?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@askme
host
I mean buy web hosting

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@askme
would das juden allow that?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@askme
Yes, pay in bitcoin and give them fake (but real-looking) info for the domain registration. Be sure to set up a hidden service for anonymous submission.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Sir_Gallonhead
why make a website although it is statistically 99% safe to assume it's always some form of juice?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@askme
whois masking/private domain registration

@Sir_Gallonhead
in any case, im well within the means to create something like this but i dont like the idea of it solely being used against kikery.

it will seem one sided and be prone to attacks. im not against creating the website and database though and sending someone everything to host themselves though.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@askme

@Sir_Gallonhead
in any case, im well within the means to create something like this but i dont like the idea of it solely being used against kikery.

it will seem one sided and be prone to attacks. im not against creating the website and database then sending someone everything to host themselves though.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

there already is something like that

but it's jewgle chrome

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

you'd be better off creating a general redpill wiki

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Sir_Gallonhead
only problem is there are so fucking many coincidences that it would need to be planned out pretty well in order to be navigable.

maybe start with a list and give each one a short wiki type page with links to all connections. and if someone good with compudahs was involved maybe have each name bring up a categorized list of coincidences connected to it.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Sir_Gallonhead
Sure, I charge $50/hr

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Someone please port the Coincidence Detector to Firecuck

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I own subvert.pw and could help for a time. Email me at [email protected] so we can talk.

click a shekel while you are at it: http://subvert.pw/s/

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

web/app dev checking in - give me some ideas lads

Ive been thinking a website where user upload examples of anti-white media bias could be a good idea.

Snarelure
Snarelure

not sure if too much airbrushing or just realistic painting

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Gigastrength
maybe just general media bias as to cover a broad range of topics even if there is no other content except the current anti-white male meta

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@TreeEater
@Emberburn
no, absolutely no. the domain registrar will roll over on you the moment any kind of legal or political pressure is put on them. DO NOT LINK THIS TO YOURSELF AT ALL

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Garbage Can Lid
Also looking to make a small archive of natsoc material as well, so if you have any good books on the subject email it to me plse.

massdebater
massdebater

@TreeEater
@Emberburn
no, absolutely no. the domain registrar will roll over on you the moment any kind of legal or political pressure is put on them. DO NOT LINK THIS TO YOURSELF AT ALL

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Boy_vs_Girl
OOOOY VEEEEEEEY

Snarelure
Snarelure

@New_Cliche
Also Safari.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Need_TLC
@massdebater
I have been met with legal action before. Addresses for organizations do not matter, simply the email address that they will use to contact you. The DNS registrar has no control over anything, only the host has that power. Use private registration + cloudflare and you will be fine.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.0

Emberburn
Emberburn

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.1

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.2

RavySnake
RavySnake

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.3

RumChicken
RumChicken

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.5

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.11

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.12

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

DNS registrar can and has been proven to suspend domains for political reasons (I think 8ch had that problem in 2014). DNS registrar can also provide your customer information to the authorities, so there is pretty much no reason to provide real information for anything related to sensitive websites like these. Host can kill your site too, and give similar information to the authorities. Why would you ever give up your anonymity?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.14

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.15

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.18

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.21

happy_sad
happy_sad

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.22

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.23

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.24

takes2long
takes2long

swedefag here. i could do it. But im not since i dont wanna get assraped by antifa.

Altough I could provide a normalized SQL definition for any potential webdev wanting to start up something from the ground up.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.25

Playboyize
Playboyize

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.31

Techpill
Techpill

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.32

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.33

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.34

Evilember
Evilember

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.35

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@haveahappyday
You posted nearly a dozen times and didn't get a single set of dubs. I'm fairly certain the dice are already in our favor, shill.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.39

eGremlin
eGremlin

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.40

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.42

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

the shitposter flooding the thread is proof of why there needs to be a rightwing alternative to ADL and SPLC.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.43

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.44

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.51

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.52

girlDog
girlDog

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.56

viagrandad
viagrandad

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.57

5mileys
5mileys

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.58

w8t4u
w8t4u

Lol filtered.

DO YOU WANT TO START THIS SHIT? I HAVE HOSTING MOTHERFUCKERS. EMAIL ME, LOL CHECK EMAIL FIELD.

things we host:
http://subvert.pw/b/

lol broken pastebin knockoff:
http://subvert.pw/p/

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Don't be so sure of yourself /pol/tards. You might be stronger, you might be an übermensch. But let me tell you this: The wheel of fate belongs to no one. Not even to a superior race. In the end you can only hope that the dices will be in your favor. You may easily convince yourself that you're getting stronger, that there is nothing that can stop you now. But that's not how it works. The fate is the play of Gods and even you übermensch are merely mortals. As we speak the gears of fate are turning and soon they will pull all of us in. Don't even for a second think that they will be kind to you just because you're superior. The fate has a sense for amusement and irony. You are jumping in with a blind faith that they won't crash you, because you deserve victory. But the gears of fate turn and justice does not drive them. Your arogance may lead to your doom in time. I unlike you fully expect to get crushed. But some people always have to be crushed to make the gears of fate shake a little. Let's see for which one of us tick cloks of fate faster. Is it me, or is it you? Think about it. Does everything look like your clocks of death run slowest of all? We'll see to which one of us will be fate kind. Probably neither of us. But i'm ready to face the death to see which one of us will get crushed in the end. I will gladly put my hand between the gears of destiny to see how much they'll start to shake when my bones, flesh and blood get between them. And they are always shaking.60

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

How about your endchan? I think i'm going to test how they deal with spam.

TechHater
TechHater

@w8t4u
lol accidental sage, email is [email protected]

Emberburn
Emberburn

bumping

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@TechHater
Hmm, i can help with possible SQL backend programming if needed. (Such as defining views, triggers, etc)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

here's the first article for the database:

http://www.jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Crazy_Nice
Depends on how we handle the data, we could use a backend or we could make re-write a static page. Probably won't need to stray to far from the norm in sql.

@Gigastrength
triple kek

girlDog
girlDog

@w8t4u
OP here I'd mail you but I'm of no help since I don't know PHP/SQL programming. I've outlined the website in OP

Maybe instead of categories there could be #tags

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Poker_Star
a shill gets so scared they go broke with spam

Great idea OP, have a counter bump.

When you need people to start tagging articles for the website make another thread, I'm sure enough of us will do it for free.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Poker_Star
kill yourself shitskin

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Gigastrength
@Crazy_Nice
@TechHater
@w8t4u
You guys should jump on IRC or tox. I can't help with anything but security.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I think this is a good idea because it's basically taking all of the influence they have in the media and using it against them

The Ultimate Backfire

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

If you guys shoot $20 to my PayPal for hosting/domain costs (after I use coupons), then I'll build the site, maintain it and add you guys as authors/contributors, so you can all add stuff and its not just one person working. Eventually, we can have Tor hidden services and others so the info can't be censored.

If you can get this going without needing to spend $$$, let me know I wouldnt mind participating.

Methshot
Methshot

@Lord_Tryzalot
ssh [email protected]
yes > y &

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Sir_Gallonhead
Please use a wiki format so that we may create a database of debauchery. Being able to link people, organisations and such in wiki-like fashion makes it all the easier to redpill people. Letting people "find out on their own" makes it a lot easier to redpill them. If people think they learned something themselves they'll sooner accept it.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@w8t4u
your shit doesnt work
nigger

Soft_member
Soft_member

@eGremlin
Lol I presume no-js? Both are shitty meme js games.

girlDog
girlDog

@Sir_Gallonhead
This guy here said he can host:
@w8t4u
@TechHater

Supergrass
Supergrass

Yeah. If you guys need someone to host/build for you, heres my offer:

$20 covers hosting/domain
paypal: [email protected]

Once the cash is there, I'll pay for everything and contact each of you who donated a few $$$ to this goal. Will make you authors/admins/etc of the platform we use (such as a wiki or whatever we decide). Will keep in contact with you in regards to the direction the site takes, seeing as you're also donors.

Lunatick
Lunatick

cohencidence.com

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Supergrass
It is covered. Also:

gaypal
lol

Flameblow
Flameblow

great! if its covered, at least buy the hosting and install the wiki so we can start adding redpills.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Bump

Supergrass
Supergrass

Are you guys serious about this?

You just want to collect examples of (((coincidences))) in news and other media?

You want to have a list of authors, proof of their (((chosen status))), and lists of their propaganda pieces, perhaps with commentary or rebuttal?

Am I understanding this correctly?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Supergrass
Basically. A universal list to make identifying them easier.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Be sure to put a Star of David next to each name

Also summaries are the most important part of this. For example:
"Feminist promoting having sex with blacks"
"Article promoting teaching homosexuality to children"

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@SomethingNew

Okay. Challenge accepted. :-)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@haveahappyday
:-)
Kill yourself now.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Carnalpleasure
Sure. You first though.

massdebater
massdebater

@ZeroReborn
reddit uses emoticons on an imageboard i.e. a place where you can upload any face in the world
tells others to kill themselves
ebin

Illusionz
Illusionz

@massdebater
Yes, that's true. I can also attach images in an email. Amazing isn't it? I've been using the Internet since USENET days. Get off my emoticon lawn, son. B==>

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@SomethingNew
The main goal is not identifying them but exposing the agenda they're promoting

That's why I wrote in @Bidwell
that article summaries are the most important

w8t4u
w8t4u

@massdebater
The shit I have to put up with

Techpill
Techpill

@Harmless_Venom

Okay. We can legally use short excerpts as well. Categories and tags will be useful for drawing connections.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Libtards technically already did this.
Just that they don't realise how often jewish names come up!
http://www.muckety.com
This is all kinds of slick. Pair it with opensecrets and watch the links fly!

If you can fork this/rip this for yourselves somehow, definitely a good way to start building a jew-only oriented mapper.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Skullbone
The website suggested in this thread is based on specifically naming what they're doing which is more useful IMO

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Supergrass
gib me shekels plox

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Question:

What are people's thoughts for different categories in the database?

e.g. Multiculturalism, Neoconservatism, etc

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@SomethingNew
im not spending all the money for something that nigger autists havent even agreed on how it should work yet. when you fags get serious enough for 4 of you to chip in $5, im left with $10 of my own to chip in. dumb little pretentious twat.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Sharpcharm
I think it's pretty clear.

I'll collect info from the thread:

The project is a website that collects anti-white/degeneracy promoting etc. articles or links to other stuff written by jews

The format is:
[link to an article] - [summary of article] - [name of author] - [link to proof it's a jew]

Add to that categories or #tags.

The goal of the website is to expose their collective agenda. Imagine someone going to the site and seeing thousands of links which all prove one thing we want to prove. I'd say categories even wouldn't be needed (but would be very useful) because the sheer amount of data would convince a lot of people.

Examples:

www.stupidgoyim.com/article/2123 - "Feminist promoting having sex with blacks" - Marlena Goldberg - [archive.is or screenshot link with proof of jewishness]
www.whitegenocide.com/gay-kids.html - "Article promoting teaching homosexuality to children" - Jonathan Cuckstein - [link]

Next to name of each kike there should be a Star of David as a symbol.

Users would be able to submit the links which would be approved by site administrator or some mods. He/they could then tag them or categorize them properly and accept them

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Ignoramus
bump

Techpill
Techpill

@Fried_Sushi
who is paying for hosting etc.?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Techpill
I can pay because I'm a work-from-home autist that doesn't spend money on anything.

But I'd rather donate to an actually working website or have some kind of assurance that the money doesn't go to waste

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Fried_Sushi
Posting from a different IP here.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Instead of doing it by article, a specific jew would be added. The jew would have an id. Articles could be posted on that jew's id, and the agenda's they pushed would be listed.

jew table

id|name |information
1 |Shekelburg| Fucking jew
2 |Moshie | even worse jew

Article table

who|link |archivelink |agenda
1 |http://shitnews.com/plse_racemix|http://archive.is/sjsjs|racemixing

Who is what person it would be associated with. This allows us to have multiple articles per jew

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@CouchChiller
@Techpill
We have a website to do this on autist.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Nojokur
What if multiple jews are linked to one article? Can't have multiple keys for one record.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

It would contain the name of every journalist everywhere, because every company is somehow linked to a jew.

Make sure your hosting company doesn't forbid "hate speech". Ask stormfront and some other pro-white sites what host they use.

askme
askme

Give me about 30 minutes and this will be ready for your testing.

Bidwell
Bidwell

000webhost gives free webhosting.
dot.tk gives free domains

Neither require personal info

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@askme
No worries m8 I have it mostly done already, just needs a theme as it looks like shit right now.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@StrangeWizard

Get a non-proprietary licensed theme here:
http://startbootstrap.com/

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Nude_Bikergirl
bootstrap
Cancer?
Don't worry though, I will be just fine. I need to get to bed soon (quite late here and I have to get up early), but I will test it tomorrow and then it will go live.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Okay, first draft is ready.
Please give it a try, pollacks.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@StrangeWizard
politicallyincorrect.work
Og domain bra.

I am working out some kinks with shitty mysql server, but then I will post my draft as well. Also: Sauce code?

takes2long
takes2long

@Garbage Can Lid
mostly visible in the client web page, but the FastCGI C code is here: http://www.politicallyincorrect.work/extras/cohen/cohen.c

Obviously still a work in progress, but it seems to work. Next step will be splitting candidate records off into a separate file until approved, likely with a whitelist.

Originally I was going to have it keep the chain in memory with a backing store loaded on startup (and kept in sync), but the FastCGI was starting a new process each run so I just shrugged it off to a hard copy text file. Sloppy and dirty, but hey.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@StrangeWizard
Nice.

Putting the coin in coincidence since 1812 BC.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@takes2long
I was just going to whip this shit out in php, but;
C+CGI
Jokes about the 90's calling aside, this isn't something I see on a daily basis. Good job user.

I kinda feel like that C++ would be better for working with the heap this much. Reduces typing and confusion with malloc but that is just me.

Also
struct nose
kek

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Need_TLC
The vestige of retaining the nose and vending them looks like a pointless memory leak now that it just appends them dumbly (and without even a filesystem lock, tsk tsk), but it's all harmless enough as it ends after the first go, much like traditional [slow] CGI. C++ would increase the memory usage due to the standard library and that's why I'm doing it this way to begin with: it's practically free in terms of system resources. Or I'm just being a lazy bastard.

Besides, I can't use PHP. It was made by degenerate Jews, don't you know? ;)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@askme
Yes, but there is an additional fee.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@haveahappyday
Lol, I forgot about zend.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Garbage Can Lid
Nice game. Anyone have he other shekel game, by the way?

TechHater
TechHater

@Garbage Can Lid
It is floating somewhere around /vm/, I would search the catalog for "kike killer" or something of the likes.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@StrangeWizard
Nice work user. If it's possible make "Source" clickable so it leads straight to the website

King_Martha
King_Martha

DeathDog
DeathDog

@askme
you can always host on ipfs with ipns for a nice adress -> ipfs address translation

as long as at least one seeder is online the webpage will be always online and no one can take it down from the internet

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdPtC3T7Kcu9iJg6hYzLBWR5XCDcYMY7HV685E3kH3EcS/2015/09/15/hosting-a-website-on-ipfs/

you would just have to add some interface that allows others to request changes from the page itself (that basically just creates git pull request) and some group of people could be accepting these changes (pulling them into git repository) and publishing them into the already created ipfs page

also anyone could fork the git repo and create their own ipfs webpage if the original one died for some reason (or host them on i2p git repo if they want to add some dangerous informations)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@LuckyDusty
Thank you. Pressing the 'open' button does, in fact, load the source field in a new window.

Of course, a database like this is only as useful as its data. If folks populate it with a good start, I'll run a banner on here for awhile bringing folks to it.

And, if no one uses it, that's fine too. It was a very tiny project and fun for its own sake. As an user pointed out, almost all mainstream news is (((chosen))), so hey… :)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Host hugin and munin on a cheep VPS, this bit of software will monitor the net for you and dump it into a database, for what you want I would suggest elasticsearch. I was in the middle of setting up what you described for correlation between Europa attacks and "incidents" in America, then I got lazy.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Sir_Gallonhead
You would need hosting and a database to do that. It would be ripe for sabotage though.

It could be very simple and cheap.
All plain text.
Minimal html

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

so, gg's deepfreeze, but for jewish writers/journalists/bloggers?

girlDog
girlDog

@DeathDog
Is ipfs anonymous?

WebTool
WebTool

@girlDog
it is if you run it on top of i2p

takes2long
takes2long

@Sir_Gallonhead

In the meantime, be sure to contribute to /polarchive/index.html

hairygrape
hairygrape

@StrangeWizard
I'll start adding some links.
A good source is just browse Dailystormer

You don't have the "confirmation of jewishness" part on your website but maybe you can just add info to add that to comments or you could do checks yourself.

Also can you add a Star of David graphic next to each name?

FastChef
FastChef

@Fried_Sushi

If this is going to hold a broard value to a lot of people, you will need to switch [name of author] and [link to proof it's a jew] in before [summary of article].

Otherwise you will get attacked for confirmation bias, as the site will sort out any jew-article with a non-degenerate scope.

If you showcase the ~5% of orthodox jewish articles which doesnt aim at the destruction of western civilization, you get a much greater chance at swaying general opinion.

@Nojokur

This format would be shot down on confirmation bias even harder.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@FastChef
If there would be 100k+ links would it still be confirmation bias?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Sir_Gallonhead

You mean a blog.

With a [purely cooincidence] category.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@hairygrape
I'll start adding some links.

A good source is just browse Dailystormer

You don't have the "confirmation of jewishness" part on your website but maybe you can just add info to add that to comments or you could do checks yourself.

Also can you add a Star of David graphic next to each name?

Thank you for adding some data. I added confirmation of Jewishness and a "Jude" star above the details.

@FastChef
Confirmation bias is nonapplicable. The idea is simply to catalog instances where "48% of Milliennials are Homosexual", etc stories are coming from Jews. The deeper level of research are those who work as Jewish proxies, and that's exactly what would be missed by attempting a study of Jewish representation in politically degenerate articles. So, this must be focused on those who can be clearly identified as Jewish and simply list they ((coincendences)) that so many are involved in the root what's all fucked up in the West.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@SniperGod
One more thing: searching by tags and maybe some tag cloud thingy or list of most popular tags

Otherwise it's perfect. Maybe mods could sticky the app after this thread dies. That would help it gain traction.

Posting link again if somebody missed:

There's 5 links right now

idontknow
idontknow

@AwesomeTucker
cool

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@AwesomeTucker
Good idea. I added searching the tags in the search grid under "Search…". If there's enough interest, I'll run a banner ad for it on pol.

We should probably put some instructions/explanation at the top, too. Any suggestions?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@AwesomeTucker
Good idea. I added searching the tags in the search grid under "Search…". If there's enough interest, I'll run a banner ad for it on pol.

We should probably put some instructions/explanation at the top, too. Any suggestions?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@PurpleCharger
Some more suggestions:
maybe change the boxes of the right panel into normal text because it at first confused me that it's the place where I add stuff.

Also you could make the "Add" tab more visible by making it with bigger red font so it's easier to spot. The right panel could also hide itself when you're in adding mode

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Snarelure
The right-hand side fields are now readonly.
The Add tab caption has been made more prominent.
The panels are resizeable, might do an autohide in a bit.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Guys this is a great idea but you realize the JIDF and ADL will be after you like flies on shit right? This is pretty much edgier than Stormfront and I seriously hope you are protecting yourselves.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Lord_Tryzalot
GREENBLATT YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Sharpcharm
das juden

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Lord_Tryzalot

They should be afraid. Our days as their host are numbered.

The key to destroying the Jewish control is to stop fearing their conditioned social terrorism and simply do what is right.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Lord_Tryzalot
The more "anti-semites" there are on the internet the less likely they can do anything about it

Our strength is in numbers

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Fried_Sushi
Use an already existing framework (drupal, joomla, …)

It would have what you need and it spares you the programming time.

- user management, so guests can add datasets and moderators can make it public
- tagging system
- author names could be a tag, click on tag, see all articles by author
- feminism, cultural marxism, racemixing, degeneracy … another tag

The site can easily be "programmed" that way in a day.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@StrangeWizard
very nice

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@StrangeWizard
Can you please protect your site with TLS? Looks like you don't have one, Let's Encrypt gives them away for free. Looks good so far otherwise.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Snarelure
It's air brushing. It's from softcore porn.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Lord_Tryzalot
Why?
Going to my site will be visible to your router/isp either way.
The only thing that protects against is snooping of the data itself by the router/isp (since almost no NICs are still vulnerable to the listening old hack).
And given that your warrant-delivered ISP or govt switch has no problem setting up a MTM fake, it's really a false sense of security.
You're already taking the correct precautions, onionbro. If other people are worried, proxies are free.
Personally, I'm done being scared.

Evilember
Evilember

@haveahappyday
And given that your warrant-delivered ISP or govt switch has no problem setting up a MTM fake, it's really a false sense of security.
The MitM would be an active, detectable attack. There are also reasonably decent ways to avoid this like HPKP. Without TLS even skiddies can fuck with your traffic, and people like me going through tor can have their traffic fucked with (stick exploits into the returned page, for example).

The current PKI is not at all ideal, but I don't think that's a good reason to not use it at all when it is now free and minimal-effort (LE renews automatically). Why let govt's and ISPs know what data you are transmitting to and from the server?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@StrangeWizard
A few comments:
1. TLS is a must.
2. Design should be slightly improved, it looks like Web 1.0
3. Make sure your site has no SQL vulnerabilities.
4. Add api for retrieving and sending information.

@girlDog
Who knows? You can hide your IP from normies, but that may not be enough to hide your identity from ISP and government.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Evilember
The current PKI is not at all ideal, but I don't think that's a good reason to not use it at all when it is now free and minimal-effort (LE renews automatically). Why let govt's and ISPs know what data you are transmitting to and from the server?

Hard to argue with that…

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Sharpcharm
Das juden, 2nd occurrence in a week

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content