BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL ALREADY

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

25% OF INMATES IN FEDERAL PRISONS IN THE US ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

As shown in figure 1, the number of criminal aliens incarcerated in federal prisons increased about 7 percent from about 51,000 in fiscal year 2005 to about 55,000 in fiscal year 2010.

Further, the criminal alien population as a percentage of the total federal inmate population has remained relatively constant since 2001. In 2005, we reported that the overall percentage of the criminal alien population incarcerated in federal prisons remained consistently around 27 percent of the total inmate population from 2001 though 2004. In fiscal year 2005, the criminal alien population in federal prisons was around 27 percent of the total inmate population, and from fiscal years 2006 through 2010 remained consistently around 25 percent.

As shown in figure 2, about 68 percent of the approximately 51,000 criminal aliens incarcerated in federal prison at the end of December 2010 were citizens of Mexico.

From the 2011 Government Accountability Office (GOA) report: "CRIMINAL ALIEN STATISTICS: Information on Incarcerations, Arrests, and Costs":
- http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf
- http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-11-187

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-11-187
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
Nojokur
Nojokur

This is important.

likme
likme

@AwesomeTucker
Why don't we just execute illegal immigrants caught committing further crimes? They don't warrant a chance at rehabilitation, they're not supposed to be here at all

TreeEater
TreeEater

State and Local Criminal Alien Incarcerations.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Criminal Alien Incarcerations by State 2009.

Techpill
Techpill

its those ebil Germans

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Criminal Aliens in Local Jails by Country

Spamalot
Spamalot

Number of Criminal Alien Apprehensions Removals and Reentries

Snarelure
Snarelure

Number of Arrests and Offenses per Criminal Alien

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Criminal Alien Offenses by percentage

StonedTime
StonedTime

Okay, this is safe from dying now. I'm not going to put up pics all night. There's tons more.

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

whereismyname
whereismyname

GODDAMN IT.

WHEN WILL THESE LIBERAL FUCKS ADMIT THERE'S A FUCKING PROBLEM?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@whereismyname
WHEN WILL THESE LIBERAL FUCKS ADMIT THERE'S A FUCKING PROBLEM?

That would be rayciss. Even showing them these statistics wouldn't matter because they can only process feels not facts.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Firespawn
25% of inmates in federal prisons are undocumented citizens? THAT'S RACIST

Emberburn
Emberburn

@AwesomeTucker
25% OF INMATES IN FEDERAL PRISONS IN THE US ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

mfw we have those immigrants build the wall without pay and send the back to mexico or get executed after they're done.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Iron Ann explaining how Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

take it out of aid we give them
tax the $20 BILLION PER YEAR they send back to Mexico
also talks about Carlos Slim

Also: why the fuck is this the first time I've heard a logical explanation the mechanics of this? It's not like I don't follow all the news. All you hear is Trump saying Mexico is going to pay for the wall and everyone else saying he's Hitlur. This is why I have conservitard friends that say Trump is inarticulate.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@BinaryMan
He doesn't want other candidates to copy his policy positions.

DeathDog
DeathDog

There's another simple explanation of how Mexico could be forced to pay for the wall.

$58 billion trade deficit with Mexico
"Okay, we'll just kill all trade with Mexico for a year"
single-handedly cause a recession in Mexico

Yeah, they'll pay, and they'll thank us for the opportunity. The US needs to start throwing it's weight around. We are the worldwide economy. If the US says "jump", everyone else has to say "how high?"

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@AwesomeTucker
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
IMMIGRANTS

calling illegal aliens, immigrants.

faggot.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@cum2soon
He doesn't want other candidates to copy his policy positions.

It's a shortcoming, and I suspect he's trying to boil shit down to where the average idiot can understand it, but that kinda alienates people that pay attention but are still be at the "talk radio stage" of redpilling. The only explanations I've heard about what Trump's actual policies are come from Ann, Roger Stone, and a video of a campaign staffer talking about Trump torpedoing TPP.
It's like it's just our memes vs. the entire establishment telling everyone he's racist, hitler, etc.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@BinaryMan
Also: why the fuck is this the first time I've heard a logical explanation the mechanics of this?

Because you didn't bother to go to Trump's website to read his policy paper that explains that and more on how messihole will pay.

5mileys
5mileys

@AwesomeTucker
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
I think you mean "Undocumented Americans" goy..

You wouldn't want to get arrested for hate speech now would you?

They're illegal aliens not illegal immigrants you moran

Methshot
Methshot

That was the case in county jails too.

Fucking Guatemalans and Hondurans that can't speak a lick of English, drunk as fuck, and killing white families while drunk driving.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@MPmaster
Because you didn't bother to go to Trump's website to read his policy paper that explains that and more on how messihole will pay.

True. I spend most of my time tracking how jews are jewing him for trying to spoil their master plan. But my point is, is this info getting out to people?

girlDog
girlDog

@Raving_Cute
I bet not, even though it's out in the open for all to see on a website made expressly for that purpose. "Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

likme
likme

@girlDog

This man is truly great. It is exciting to have someone like this, in your face and brashly speaking truth to power.

God, what a time to be alive. I can't wait to tell my grandkids how Trump saved the country.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

if you want a recent example
@Playboyize
Illegals gangrape in Boston

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

THE WALL CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Nojokur

Here is a discrepancy I would like to know about Cuba at 3 percent.

Once a Cuban makes landfall, they are granted refugee status. SO are these Cubans who at one time had refugee status, committed a felony, and by doing so lost their refugee status? Of did they commit a crime, flee, return, commit another crime and become a criminal alien?

I also can't believe that Haitians did not hit one percent. I can believe it about Dominicans, they got the alcohol curse like the Irish - fight as much too.

Really surprised Mexico is that high, thought Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador would be higher.

Evilember
Evilember

What a huge waste of money.
Except that it is a huge source of money for (((corporations))) that use prisoners as slave labour to generate profit.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Nojokur

Here is a discrepancy I would like to know about Cuba at 3 percent.

Once a Cuban makes landfall, they are granted refugee status. SO are these Cubans who at one time had refugee status, committed a felony, and by doing so lost their refugee status? Of did they commit a crime, flee, return, commit another crime and become a criminal alien?

I also can't believe that Haitians did not hit one percent. I can believe it about Dominicans, they got the alcohol curse like the Irish - fight as much too.

Really surprised Mexico is that high, thought Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador would be higher.

firetires please

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Aren't niggers like 75%? Are there even any whites in prison outside Hollywood movies?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Gigastrength
Stop being retarded.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Gigastrength
Yes.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@New_Cliche
….whoa what the fuck.

I guess New York Police Department has been successfully bullied into only shooting minorities when they absolutely must, because muh racism.

Illusionz
Illusionz

If an illegal commits an act of crime in our nation, especially a violent act, why don't we just kill them? It seems perfectly fucking logical.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@lostmypassword
Be cop
Have bi-annual mandatory diversity training
black jew dyke screech for an hour and a half about vagoo-goo and my soggy knees
BlueRoomPokerFace.jpg
go on patrol
see nig nigging
take no chances, pop him
yeah, he was totally over there and then… bla-bla…
Ton's of paperwork
repeat until gold watch and eating your gun.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Illusionz
It seems perfectly fucking logical.
We are ruled by liberals.
Logic has no value to them, you know that.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

How about we simply conscript any kind of immigrant criminal, especially rapists and murderers, and then make them join Assad's army?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@BinaryMan
Carlos Slim

I never hear him mentioned on Leeky Forums. Going to have to do some research

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

bump

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What if we had the illegals we caught actually help build the wall by digging ditches and such? We already use prison labor so why not?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Dreamworx
wonder why washington is teal
remember that our agriculture industry needs illegals to fucking live
Agricultural industry collapse when?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

"US federal prisons currently hold approximately 205,000 inmates in 122 facilities"
that's less than 10% of all prisoners. It's still a lot, though.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@DeathDog
Yeah, they'll pay, and they'll thank us for the opportunity. The US needs to start throwing it's weight around. We are the worldwide economy. If the US says "jump", everyone else has to say "how high?"

Instead of being afraid of our fucking shadow.

But they might be unfair!

MAKE THEM

Booteefool
Booteefool

@New_Cliche
@Gigastrength

There are, but it's very skewed even when you have numbers for "white" criminals.

I saw a local news report about a month ago where they were showing off a program that allowed prisoners to visit with their children in an unusual way. At some school gym somewhere. There was ONE white convict there, and the entire thing focused especially on him and his white daughter in order to more successfully pull on heartstrings. I instead scanned the entire rest of the crowd. There were maybe two spics and ALL of the the rest were niggers.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Emberburn
WE WUZ

Skullbone
Skullbone

@RavySnake

I don't think I could take that level of divorced from reality.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@TreeEater
Carlos Slim

I never hear him mentioned on Leeky Forums. Going to have to do some research

Then you haven't read Adios, America by Iron Ann yet.

I keep telling people here and in person to read it, and they just don't.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@eGremlin
We'll just put the section 8 niggers on that after we end welfare.

They'll take it so they can eat.

Either that, or just make prisoners do it on some rotation or some shit.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Flameblow
I was wondering the same thing.

farquit
farquit

If she shoved her pussy in my face, I'd dig in and EAT.

Bidwell
Bidwell

If only 4% of the USA population is illegal immigrants, mathematically, what does that mean?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Garbage Can Lid

Because they'll know the wall was built, and be more prepared to get around it, or even build tunnels in the walls.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

EXTRA EXTRA ANAL NIGGERS SMELL LIKE ASS.

this is good thread, I am glad that OP started with some pretty solid info.

OP, do you have info on what are the crimes perpetrated by the aliens?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Nude_Bikergirl
This chart enrages me more than any of the others. 100% of the aliens they apprehend should be charged with immigration offenses. This means that the fucking justice system ignores the law in 1 out of every 3 cases.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Firespawn
Then we hit them in the feels.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Bidwell
It means a massive fucking amount of illegals are criminals. (other than for the obvious reason of being here illegally)
I'm too lazy to do the math, but this is literally some 1/2 or some absurdly huge percentage close to are criminals bullshit, and this is without taking into account the fact that they're illegals.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Crazy_Nice
We should just put them all on a ship and let them out in Libya.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Raving_Cute
Because they'll know how the wall was built, and be more prepared to get around it, or even build tunnels in the wall.

FYFY

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@eGremlin
Actually it doesn't. Libtards said that about South Carolina when the cracked down in spic trash a few years back. Then the farmers just highered white day labor from corporations and made as much money as ever because unlike spics they work hard. Illegals are not diligent workers you have to watch them every minute.

Evilember
Evilember

@Evil_kitten
What do you think of

@CodeBuns

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Some of these prisoners might be living better than you, thanks to your shekels. I hope not. If so jesus christ pull yourself together man.

DeathDog
DeathDog

ROUND EM UP AND SHIP EM OUT

massdebater
massdebater

GOP could build the wall before the end of the year, making Trump's platform less effective

but they won't

King_Martha
King_Martha

@BinaryMan
why the fuck is this the first time I've heard a logical explanation the mechanics of this?

Because you get your so called "news" from the lugenpresse. All you had to do was ask uncle Leeky Forums.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content