Germany learns how to send back migrants: Pay them

Nojokur
Nojokur

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-learns-how-to-send-back-migrants--pay-them/2016/03/19/0685dc96-e552-11e5-a9ce-681055c7a05f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_deportations-730am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

http://archive.is/pC1tB

Pic unrelated.

BERLIN — A contentious deal struck Friday between the European Union and Turkey aims to finally halt the historic wave of irregular migration to Europe from the Middle East and beyond. But Germany, ground zero of the refu­gee crisis, faces a separate problem — what to do about all those who are already here.

The rapid rate of arrivals in the once-welcoming nation has forced a backlog of 770,000 asylum requests. About half of them, authorities say, will be rejected. That means figuring out how to get the asylum seekers who cannot stay to leave. With deportations on such a scale seen as problematic at best, the country has come up with a solution: Pay — some say bribe — them.

By the time his offer came, Lauand Sadek was already regretting his arduous trek from Iraq to Germany. A month had passed since he arrived in the promised land of migrants, yet the 21-year-old was still stuck in a crowded refugee camp. Unable to speak German, he hardly went out. Then this overwhelmed nation made him an interesting proposition: Go back home, and we’ll help build you a better life there. “I was alone and confused,” Sadek said via Skype from Iraq, where he voluntarily returned in December. He made the choice after the German government offered him a plane ticket and up to 6,000 euros (roughly $6,540) to invest in a small business — a little grocery store in Irbil. “I would have stayed in Germany longer, but their offer helped me understand,” he said. “It was time to go.”

The offer suggests the philosophy being embraced on this side of the Atlantic, where mass deportations are considered not only a last resort, but also a less effective tool than persuading migrants to choose to leave. Pointing to the many Mexicans who are deported from the United States but soon try to make their way back, the Germans and some of their European neighbors are also seeking ways to coax migrants to leave permanently.

“If you move me because I’m starving and I’m sent back and I’m still starving, then I’ll just try again,” said Eugenio Ambrosi, European Union director of the International Organization for Migration.

Germany, with its Nazi and Cold War memories of police state violence, is known for its gentle treatment of illegal migrants. And in years past, legal loopholes and other means of delay meant that few were deported.

But the challenge the country faces today is unprecedented. Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open-door stance for those fleeing war in the Middle East turned it into a magnet. In addition to the would-be refugees from Syria and Iraq, job seekers from Morocco and Bangladesh flocked here with stories of persecution back home. The latter stand almost no chance of winning legal asylum.
To push them out, Germany’s answer encompasses both threats and inducements, including offers of extra cash, business investment grants, even the promise of vocational training if migrants agree to voluntarily go home.

There's too much to greentext here (it's honestly not that long of a read), but here's the last nit of the article and its emotional appeal:

“I wanted a new life, but they are making it so difficult for me here,” Baloch said, fighting back tears. “I sit by the window all day and think and cry and think. I won’t go back. “I will die in Germany.”

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-learns-how-to-send-back-migrants--pay-them/2016/03/19/0685dc96-e552-11e5-a9ce-681055c7a05f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_deportations-730am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
http://archive.is/pC1tB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danegeld
Poker_Star
Poker_Star

One shameless bump.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

invite in hundreds of thousands of these people
spend copious amounts of money and resources on them to help them accommodate themselves to your country
eventually find out what everyone else has been saying all along, that they're pretty much incompatible with all facets of your particular society and country
spend even more resources than what you would need to get them out

germs never learn

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

GERMANY YES

Booteefool
Booteefool

have gas prices really gone up that much in the last 70 years?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Nojokur
but they are making it so difficult for me here
No, Ahmadshakeb. You and your lot made it difficult for you to be here. If you guys had decided to fight for your country and your land by making a concerted effort, the Taliban would have been long gone.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

IDEA

SEND THEM ALL TO INDIA

Maybe they'll even become a pooperpower by 2030.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@BunnyJinx
The way that I see it is as follows:

people come to your country
DEMAND you let them in
you do
many abuse you (take your money, don't try to assimilate, etc.)
you then give them money to go home even though they're like a bully you could just easy squash

What on earth is to stop these people from coming back and repeating the cycle? Oh, they've got a new passport or something? I'm sure they could never ditch that.

Hell, you could make it into some large vacation.
travel to Germany
get your money
go home
either travel back yourself or pay a little bit to smuggle yourself back in
maybe get yourself some retarded SJW blonde pussy
get more money to leave
repeat as desired

likme
likme

@cum2soon
What on earth is to stop these people from coming back and repeating the cycle?
Fingerprints and iris scans presumably.
Wouldn't surprise me if Merkel's babysitters don't bother though.

Methshot
Methshot

@Nojokur
6,000 euros (roughly $6,540)
….Holy shit, is the euro that bad now?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@likme
This is fair but as you said, it wouldn't surprise me if this didn't happen.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@haveahappyday
send shitskins to a country that smells like shit and everyone begs you for money

WebTool
WebTool

@Burnblaze
Wonderful, innit? They'd feel right at home and fit right in.

FastChef
FastChef

@Methshot
It's not quite as bad as the article says. I looked it up and 6000 euros is equal to $6749.70 USD.

JunkTop
JunkTop

You amerifags don't understand this deal. It's understandable.

It has nothing to do with sending mudslimes back. It's bait and switch to moderate public opinion, while making the situation even worse.

Here's the deal - For every migrant that lands in Greece, Turkey will take that one back and provide a "legit" Syrian refugee to Europe.

For this absolutely (((amazing))) deal, the E.U will pay billions to Turkey… AND (here's the real goal) initiate the process for Turkey to join the EU.
Which obviously implies free transit of people under schengen.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Nojokur

We need to do this to all non-whites, including Jews.

Any Catholics who disavow the KKK also need to be deported.

It's the law…

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

allow betas and women to run the country
surprised when they don't have the balls to solve major problems
somehow paying migrants to fuck off won't cause more to come
"Ahmed if we go to Germany we can get a free business loan!"

All that had to be done was to send them back straight away. Pay the military to round them up and send them back. When they see that they will be sent back they stop coming, it's very simple.

Alternatively send them to another 'safe' camp in some shitty country that they don't want to go to. Immediately they stop coming because they know the government isn't fucking around.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@FastChef
it used to be something like 9600

Illusionz
Illusionz

Alex IV

RIGHT OF A CENTER THAT'S DEEP INTO THE LEFT IS STILL LEFT, YOU FUCKING CUCK

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@BunnyJinx
Checked.

@Nojokur
Ah, didn't know it had fallen THAT far. Damn.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Illusionz
I think he acknowledged that to be fair when he said how fucked it is that Merkel is considered to be even remotely right-wing.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Stark_Naked
…Id abandon ship if I was in the Eurozone
or move to some slackerville like Greece or Spain

Playboyize
Playboyize

@JunkTop

underrated post.

Evilember
Evilember

@JunkTop
The Samson Option would be a fucking blessing at this point.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@JunkTop
turkey has really learned a lot from the kikes in this whole deal
nato's greatest ally helped save the poor refugees by ferrying them over to an economically crippled greece - which were then funneled through the balkans to financial havens
now turkey is getting reward for enriching and reimbursed for all their great work
totally not blackmail at all

idontknow
idontknow

@Nojokur

pay them

its cheaper than civil war

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Nojokur
He made the choice after the German government offered him a plane ticket and up to 6,000 euros (roughly $6,540) to invest in a small business — a little grocery store in Irbil. “I would have stayed in Germany longer, but their offer helped me understand,” he said. “It was

This is what I keep telling you Bros

3-D printed houses….. we can fix out problem with technology. SEND EVERYONE BACK but print them a free house for 30k.

Its still cheaper than war.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Nojokur
Can the money come directly from the bank accounts of the people who let them in?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@New_Cliche

Corporal punishment is also much cheaper and an effective deterrent.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@FastChef

Shit. It costs me 1500 for a plane ticket to Germany. I should just fly there, claim asylum then ask to be sent home. That's instantly a 5200 profit.

Pollacks. Let's break the system.

5mileys
5mileys

@FastChef
@FastChef

Shit. It costs me 1500 for a plane ticket to Germany. I should just fly there, claim asylum then ask to be sent home. That's instantly a 5200 profit.

Pollacks. Let's break the system.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@BunnyJinx
/wykop/index.html

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Nojokur
Fucking drives me insane. With 6000 euros to invest i could open a "little store" even in fucking Germany. If not, it's because of fraudulent "license" fees. And i don't need a ticket to motherfucking Iraq.

Whatever, i already stopped paying taxes, sold my car and bought a gun. I freelance online and don't take any welfare. Just waiting to start voting with the gun.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Nojokur
Well, it took them long enough, but it looks like they're starting to get it. If you're earnest and sincerely in wanting to help these people, you can only do so within in their countries.

2010 Video related

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Methnerd
With 6000 euroshekels I could get my Polo upgraded to make hippies even more mad by burning more sandnigger oil.

MPmaster
MPmaster

This certainly wont encourage more to make the trek to Germany…

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Nojokur
No, that's not how you do it.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Methnerd
Fuck one second he's wearing a grey Tshirt and the next he's wearing a navy blue coat… cannot unsee

askme
askme

@Methnerd
that nose

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Nojokur
They tried this shit back in the 11th or 12th century, but maybe this time…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danegeld

idontknow
idontknow

@BunnyJinx
Any Catholics who disavow the KKK also need to be deported.

Yes, the jews pozzed the Catholics with Vatican II, but the 1920's called and are wondering why you've gone missing. There are probably more Trump protesters dressing up like Klansmen than actual Klansmen.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@BunnyJinx
ill have you know nigger that my grandfather 9 generations removed that gave me my sir name was in fact a irish man who was catholic. he was sent to a colony under Britain as he was the uppidyist of the potato farmers. and that man fought in a war i bet you fucking heard of liberating that colony from Britain now. if you want to take this soil from me you can take it from me at the going rate. your blood or mine history does not care, but i will be waiting nigger.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Nojokur

What stops them coming back for another round of dosh?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@askme
He's supposed to be a commie revolutionary, what do you expect? Still, if nothing else, commies get their revolutions right…

eGremlin
eGremlin

bump

Firespawn
Firespawn

Germany needs to be stuffing those goat fuckers into ovens, not paying them. How could a formerly great people become so cucked!? It sickens me.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Migration Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Build A Wall Like Nigga Close The Borders Haha

idontknow
idontknow

Germoney is beyond fucked.

likme
likme

@Nojokur
I suggested this all over the WWW long ago.
It would work here in the states, as well, & it would save us a ton of money on welfare.
I'd pay blacks to go back to Africa, as well…all with the agreement that they not return.
After all, if de white man be keepin' a brutha down" then wouldn't you WANT to go someplace where there are no whites, a place where blacks are the majority instead of the minority, a place with loads of natural resources and opportunity?
And with a few thousand U.S. bucks in your pocket, you'd have a great start!

farquit
farquit

How many neet bux will I get if I fly to Germany and 'lose' my passport? I'd take a few weeks off work for an easy $6000.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content