Top 10 Richard Nixon Quotes

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBcIdY5taAc

So what do you goys know about richard nixon? He is considered by the media and the leftists as one of the worst american presidents but he was pretty based. He was probably the most redpilled american president. If Nixon isn't one of your favorite US presidents he will be after you watch my latest video.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBcIdY5taAc
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/22/11278760/war-on-drugs-racism-nixon
takes2long
takes2long

Dude. Did you get your 5-year-old daughter to record some political rant for YouTube?

Inmate
Inmate

"Those faggots are sliding this board"

- Nixon, 1974

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

there are people on the altistic-right who don't know that's a faggot with a voice-changer

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Burnblaze
This. Niggers must think that its Kennedi herself.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Stupidasole
This bitches voice is intolerable. Tell her to stop doing that and just make a regular factual video.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@DeathDog
One more.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Stupidasole
hey guys, elegon here. Just made a new video, im really excited about my new video. alright, night dude, peace.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Stupidasole
tfw would rather live in The Watchmen universe where Nixon got elected 4 times than this one

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Stupidasole
dont put ponies on your thumbnails, its pretty fucking stupid

Methshot
Methshot

@takes2long
I don't want to scare you, but you're speaking to a real live girl, on 8ch!

TechHater
TechHater

@Methshot

Tits or GTFO

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Spazyfool
Seriously stop doing that annoying infantile voice though. Its pretty annoying.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@TechHater
/Thread.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Methshot
thinking this is /b/ and we'll asperger out because "im a gurl"
thinking you're special because you're a girl on the internetz

Stop being so edgy, retard.
Your voice does sound like you're 12, which isn't appealing to most men. To pedos and the /b/ weeabos it is, but not to pol.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Ignoramus
I'm not the creator of the video, settle your erection fag

MPmaster
MPmaster

@New_Cliche

You're clearly a chick. Completely unable to understand clear direction.
TITS OR GTFO

Evilember
Evilember

@PurpleCharger
dog here, please feed me, im dying of starvation
.t dying dog

Emberburn
Emberburn

@DeathDog

She's an e-beggar with ties to Sinead Mccarthy.

@PurpleCharger
Seriously stop doing that annoying infantile voice though.

Hyper-neoteny, proven to trigger male defensive instinct, unconditional support (due to sexual attraction) and donations. She's already started the begging, she wants a camera, a car and a regular income.

Be aware, anyone calling her out will be branded "mgtow"/"virgin"/"insecure" etc, this is the standard attack meme used by the "alt-right" to stifle exposure.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@New_Cliche
Tits or gtfo nigger

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@DeathDog
@Emberburn
@PurpleCharger

Sound borked, play this one instead

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

She's interviewed by another fake nationalist here.

She claims not to use a voice modulator and also admits to being a shitskin.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Stupidasole
If Nixon isn't one of your favorite US presidents he will be after you watch my latest video.

NOPE
implying ending Bretton Woods taking US off gold standard was a good thing
implying WAR ON DRUGS has helped America
implying normalizing relations with China has worked in our favor

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Evil_kitten
implying the gold standard was good
implying niggers being imprisoned is bad

hairygrape
hairygrape

"JEWS"

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Ignoramus
thinking this is /b/ and we'll asperger out because "im a gurl"

sorry to break it to you, but majority of altrighters are fucking autistic

pic related. about half of the comments on all her videos are this. its honestly sickening, especially when you can imagine one of your friends doing this

hairygrape
hairygrape

this thread is shit (D&C between alt right and Leeky Forums is never going to accomplish anything, faggots), but Richard Nixon was the best, so I'm torn.

One time in college I fucked my girlfriend under a framed Treasury portrait print of Nixon, best sex ever.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@hairygrape
not knowing Leeky Forums is alt right
not knowing that the majority of Leeky Forums are losers

wew lad, now thats what i call autism.
I'm not saying that all altrighters are stupid, im saying that the majority are putting pussy on a pedestal.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@New_Cliche
alt-righters
interested in pussy
Are you new to the altistic-right?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@SniperGod
hey guys, whatsup, altrighter here
tfw no gf
hehehe am i right guys?

yeah dude totally, you're right.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Stupidasole
globalist

based

You realize the reason we don't have a middle class anymore is a result of this man whoring our economy out to third world retards, making a buck off slave labor, right?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@New_Cliche
he thinks Leeky Forums consists of some PC jew funded controlled opposition movement with a hip faggy name called the "alt right"

It you want to talk about autism you'd be better off talking to yourself.

Far right or fuck off to your faggot Milo, who's going to talk about how race isn't an issue and we need to support israel.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Supergrass
I'm sorry im not calling you by your preferred pronoun, princess. I'll remember to not offend you next time.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

The JQ is the most important issue facing the world right now
because it's at the base of every other issue.

Jews want the world to revolve around them.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Methshot
@New_Cliche

YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN

YOU'RE NOT SOUGHT AFTER

YOU'RE NOT ABOVE US

YOU'RE MISTAKEN BY THINKING WE'LL DROOL OVER YOU LIKE BETA CUCKS

HAVING A VAGINA DOESN'T GRANT YOU OUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY… TITS OR GTFO

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@GoogleCat
Nixon in the armageddon command room with generals

General: "Mr President, In the nuclear exchange we estimate 70% of west coast will be gone"

Nixon: "Good. It will give those geniuses of harvard a head shakeup."

Nixon was based. They got it right how he would react on the nuclear war.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@GoogleCat
In the armageddon command room with generals

General: "Mr President, In the nuclear exchange we estimate 70% of west coast will be gone"

Nixon: "Good. It will give those geniuses of harvard a head shakeup."

Nixon was based. They got it right how he would react on the nuclear war.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Burnblaze
@Supergrass
*east coast

5mileys
5mileys

elegon

sage in all fucking fields

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Nixon official: real reason for the drug war was to criminalize black people and hippies

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/22/11278760/war-on-drugs-racism-nixon

hyuk hyuk

Spamalot
Spamalot

@5mileys
Bump.

5mileys
5mileys

@RumChicken
Not the user you are responding to but please just shut the fuck up you retarded aids ridden faggot.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Spamalot
Wow, do the shills ever hate on Elegon, maybe because she smears le happy merchant across everything and is about to go to town on Sinead's asshole…

Anyway, this video was pretty great, I had no idea Nixon was this based. R'ing more quotes like @Lunatick
, we could only hope to have another President this aware of the JQ…

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Firespawn
she

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Nojokur
(1)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@eGremlin
(2)

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Stupidasole
His candid conversations reveal he was no friend of the people. Just because leftists hated him doesn't mean he was good guy.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Methshot
You know what you have to do.

likme
likme

@haveahappyday
"retro" gamur boxers

no ty.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Based loli of political incorrectness.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@likme
file already exists

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@haveahappyday
Pretty sure I follow this person on Twitter…

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

This thread was started by Roger Stone.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Related:

Michael Collins Piper - Ye Shall Know the Truth - Chapter Six: America's Most Publicized Political Scandal: The Hidden Facts About Watergate

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Deadlyinx
Roger Stone is a cuck who claims Nixon didn't really hate kikes.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@haveahappyday
No timestamps, bad example!

@Spamalot
It's hard to say, I got some new perspective on his tactics from the realization that he was aware of the cultural Marxist agenda, so maybe all the dirty tricks weren't just to hold power…

@Nude_Bikergirl
Yes, the same Roger Stone who dedicated a book to a Holohoax realist, I don't think this is a settle question.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@cum2soon
The co-auther (the big titties guy) was who dedicated it to Victor Thorn, probably because it was derivative of his "Hillary & Bill" trilogy.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Methnerd
Ah, that's a better explanation, thanks user! Of course, it could be that Stone is just hiding his powerlevel, but there's not really evidence for that otherwise…

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Evil_kitten
Agreed. While ending Bretton Woods had excellent short-term benefits, it created the perfect storm of debt-based spending and interest-scams/loan-sharking.

Pic related: Clearly 1971 is the point where the debt graph starts its exponential growth. Keep in mind today the debt is over 19 trillion and the omnibus bill will have it at 21 trilling very soon.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@PurpleCharger
Also it's seriously worth pointing out that our debt accumulation was significantly slowing up prior to 9/11 2001. Not to bring conspiracy theories into this, but if I wanted a country as deep into debt as possible and feared debt might be about to decline, a major terrorist attack sending the country to war against an ideal and not even a specific country would be a great way to keep this debt racking up.

So my theory is the kikes who run the Federal Reserve and clearly want us in debt, most definitely were on board with ending Bretton Woods, and likely 'found a way' to keep the debt piling on when it was slowing up prior to 9/11.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Nope, Idc. Churchill said some damning things about our enemies as well. Doesn't mean that bastard wouldn't deserve to go to hell and boil for eternity in excrements.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Ignoramus
worth checking out

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@BlogWobbles
implying Nixon incinerated German cities

5mileys
5mileys

@haveahappyday
Ok, you got me here. I'm pretty neutral on Nixon as it is.
I'm just not praising someone over something he said or may have said at some point.
There are far too many talkers and opportunists in politics who accomplish nothing for european kind.
I should have made that more clear I guess.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Greatest American president (til next January)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Stupidasole
Didn't Nixon sell out some companies to zionists? Or maybe it was something to do with the Federal Reserve? I don't know he was "based".

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@PurpleCharger
Notice that 1971 is also when wages divorced from inflation. How the fuck about that.

TechHater
TechHater

@Evil_kitten
@RumChicken
@PurpleCharger
Also, don't forget that while he said "some mean things", he practically didn't do shit. He could've went out like a man, but instead he fled like a coward to save his own hide.

Any president after Teddy Roosevelt is unacceptable. Always, and forever.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

"Expletive Deleted" - Richard M Nixon, 1972

Inmate
Inmate

1970's France looks at a huge pile of USA paper money.
France: Hmmm, have we traded our wine and cheese for this worthless paper? Hey USA, we would like to exercise our option to trade our paper for gold, like we agreed to at Bretton Woods.

USA: Y-yeah… What was it? $35 an ounce? One sec.

*USA doesn't even have close to enough gold to exchange*

Dick Nixon: K, what we'll do is TEMPORARILY prohibit exchanging paper for gold. Temporarily :^)

France: S-so you have have enough gold though, right?

Dick: Oh yeah, of course :^)

Other nations: Dude, fuck this. We aren't going to do business unless you have provable collateral behind the US paper dollar.

Dick: K, that's fair. We have provable collateral :^)
*Dick makes Environmental Protection Agency and zones of areas of USA wilderness. 25% of USA land*

Dick: See??? My backyard has all kinds of minerals and resources. How's that for collateral?
*Dick to himself: Hmmm… we have to further raise the confidence in the US paper dollar still tho…*

Dick: Hey, oil-producing nations.

Oil-producers: Yeah, sup Dick?

Dick: Boy have I got a deal for you :^) If you trade your oil for US paper dollar exclusively, I will GUARANTEE the military safety of your country.
*Petro-dollar intensifies*

After Nixon:
Saddam of Iraq: There's really nothing we want to buy from USA tho… Except maybe for your land, your manufacturing is sucky, USA. Europe makes superior cars. You have genetically-modified agriculture. I mean, Israel keeps antagonizing us oil-producers. Can you even defend us with your military? Fuck off. We are going to trade our oil for whatever we want. Petro-dollar sux.
*Desert Storm happens*
*9/11 happens*
*George Jr. Tips over statue of Saddam and kills him*
Gaddaffi of Libya: Petro-dollar sux. We are going to make a state bank and make a value-based trade currency and call it the Gold Dinar then only sell our oil for Gold Dinars.
*Braak Obammy invades Libya and brutally disembowels Gaddaffi and plays with his entrails*
Somali, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Venezuala, et al, ad nauseam, etc

Long story short, Dick Nixon helped create a very scary Jew currency instrument that if you personally will be utterly punished and made an example of if you deny.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Methshot

Please lurk more and post less and get back to us in a few years.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Methshot
I don't believe this is anything but a very contrived psyop. The interview linked from OP video sounds like you're reading from a script. What kind of 18-yr old girl seriously admires Hitler? Alphabet agencies fuck off.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Methshot
CUNTS GET OUT

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content