Sage

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Evil_kitten
THE LONG AWAITED CONFRONTATION

THAT NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT.

Bidwell
Bidwell

okay you faggots may not care about this - but it is important for the reason of redpilling sarcuck's audience.
yes: sarcuck is an e-celeb, who will pick the low-hanging fruit of gender question / bashing feminists and sjws, but he won't touch anything remotely controversial or relevant. he exists trying to generate shekels riding the wake of our progress (notably got popular after gg).
woes is acused of being a talking head himself: but it is undeniable he has done much to network white nationalists together.

he engaged in this debate deliberately to bring these issues to sarcuck's pleb euphoric followers: who greatly outnumber woe's. not only will this give more attention to our issues in general, but specifically brings them to a group that is as ripe for redpilling as it is with cancer.
after goyimgate calcified anti-feminism in the normiesphere: opportunists like sc took advantage of this, and strung along clueless followers with disinfo clickbait.
this event is important because of the demographic it attempts to reach.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

fell asleep during because the quadroon was being so fucking tedious with his line of questioning. such an insipid cuck holy shit.

he's like a goddamn baby refusing to eat his greens. spitting out the redpill in fear of being labeled non-pc by his followers.

did MW keep winning? can't be bothered listening to the rest to find out.

i hope so. i like him even though he still thinks the holohoax happened.

also vols deleted all threads about this yesterday. why?

Evilember
Evilember

@CouchChiller
did MW keep winning? can't be bothered listening to the rest to find out.
I'm probably not much further than you but Sargon has been trying to bait him using the logical fallacies that he likes to grandstand about catching SJW's using.

Sargon sounds like that qt reporter that tried to stump trump who had literally no idea what she was talking about.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@CouchChiller
Everyone in the comments says he won, but I really can't bear to listen to Sargon again. The first time was horrendous, largely because MW's setup was bad and lead to conflict.

MW's isn't full blown NATSOC, he's very Alt-Right. Aware of the race question, but not so much on the JQ. Only in the modern day sense of the Jews.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Woes did well. I was even impressed with Sargon for not completely sperging out and resorting to name calling as he often does.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Don't really care, but for what it's worth, I hope Sargon of Cuckold gets BTFOd into orbit.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Don't really care, but for what it's worth, I hope Sargon of Cuckold gets/got BTFOd into orbit.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@CouchChiller

Woes came across as the more reasonable imo. Lots of pro-woes in the comments.

Also sargon is incredibly butthurt by the fact that we called him quadroon of cuckad - he doesnt say explicitly but you can tell because he brings it up a few times. Its pretty obvious sargon cant handle the bants (essentially one of our shittests) and has a disdain for the alt right because we called him mean names. I think this clouds his judgement on it and his refusal to concede certain points can be infuriating.

"im morally above any form of racial nationalism and you should be too"

"but no other group is sargon and by denying ingroup preference among your own you are imposing a handicap on your own groups cohesion by cutting yourselfself out of that for some subjective misguided morality."

"NO U"

Emberfire
Emberfire

@SniperWish
he's very Alt-Right.
Yeah, he's bisexual, which is about as "alt-right" as it gets.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@CouchChiller
its an expected tactic: relentless obfuscation and relativistic individualism.
mw holds his ground, but like a commenter said on his channel: he was too defensive and let the cuck interrogate him too much.

@SniperWish
Everyone in the comments says he won
on sarcuck's channel, of course
really can't bear to listen to him again
i know, anon…its painful to even try and empathize with these people, let alone debate them.

i don't call for you all to sit through this entire video: i do however urge you to try and engage the arguments made by sarcuck's fandom.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I don't want to watch a four hour session of this type of thing but for anyone who has, does Sargon give ground on any notable point?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Emberfire
this is a well crafted d&c post, you know your trade

Spamalot
Spamalot

@idontknow

You're so cool, I wish the whole world could be nameless basement NEETs like yourself :^)

cum2soon
cum2soon

@SniperWish
no

as described on TRS, this is several hours of Sargon saying "not all x are like that"

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Description of the alt-right
Didnt Acuckad spend like 2hours with some group of people trying to make a mockery out of them?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@cum2soon
"not all x are like that"
This excuse drives me up the fucking wall. I guess the M&Ms argument is an effective counter to it: there's a bowl of M&Ms and 30% of them are outright poison – would you still take your chances and eat a handful of them knowing that?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@JunkTop

You are outright comparing a few bad apples to deadly poison, that is silly and way too extremist.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Garbage Can Lid
Nailed the lefrty counter "argument". Lefties will just refuse to accept your premises and continue spouting their own. If you make an argument they will attack tone. Good luck.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Garbage Can Lid
To which I would say: rotten apples have worms.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@JunkTop
But easily 10% of white people are outright poison, too.

Still chugging those M&M's ain't cha.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@VisualMaster
I am white. We throw poison in prison or hang them. If I hang your M&M then that's racist and I would be the one that gets thrown in prison.

Nice try.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Soft_member
you really opened up a can of poison m&ms with that shitty argument

FastChef
FastChef

@Evil_kitten

HARDON OF A CUCK

sage for e-celeb faggotry

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Emberfire
kek

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@PackManBrainlure

They refuse to debate like civilized men because they know if they do, they will lose.

The only persuasion they understand is the heel of the boot pressing down on their neck

idontknow
idontknow

Honestly, Mark Citadel summarized it pretty well.

SniperWish
SniperWish

e-celeb bullshit
OP please end your own existence as soon as possible

TreeEater
TreeEater

@RumChicken
shitty argument
I still don't see an unequivocal refutation.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@idontknow
God I hate Sarquad of a Coon. He has these views because he rationalizes his identity issues.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@lostmypassword
@idontknow
That type of thinking is like arguing not using money because you don't believe in its value, while everybody else does.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@idontknow
Carl really shows his true colors when he has no clue what he is talking about.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@idontknow
Judges people on their merits and not their skin
"He's an autist!"

WEW

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Bidwell
(1)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Spamalot
hello mcgavin.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Bidwell
This, tbh. Its inportant, but not particular to the general intrest

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Bidwell
Race is far deeper than melanin levels, shitskin.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Nude_Bikergirl
Who is this "Logan"? Woes?
Is sargon of a cuck called carl? looks like we've got another Carl the cuck.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Methnerd
Universal or Objective ideals are the most autistic philosophic concept I have come across.

Values and ideals are determined according to the utility of a particular group. Valuation does not hold true across the whole range of mutually opposing groups. Race is the primary demarcation of groups, and all races determine their values in accordance with the degree to which it is their benefit.

Objective values don't exist outside of subjects, and since subjects vary in their characteristics and fall in to groups, values are determined by the group.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Methnerd
sargon is a universalist

Apparently not… @Nude_Bikergirl

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Bidwell
implying you have skin on your brain

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Poker_Star
Sargon is an inconsistent hypocrite

Your point?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Evil_kitten
Objective values don't exist
You must be a real modern and post-modern art fan. Do you have a toilet bowl exhibited in your living room?

FastChef
FastChef

@PackManBrainlure
Clearly a just touched a nerve in the fabric of your own subjective values that you would resort to ad hominen rather than a real attempt at a refutation of my point. Instead you simply reinforced it.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content