GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Trump questions need for NATO, outlines non-interventionist foreign policy

Donald Trump outlined an unabashedly non-interventionist approach to world affairs Monday, telling The Washington Post's editorial board that he questions the need for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which has formed the backbone of Western security policies since the Cold War.

The meeting at The Post covered a range of issues, including media libel laws, violence at his rallies, climate change, NATO and the U.S. presence in Asia.

Speaking ahead of a major address on foreign policy later Monday in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Trump said he advocates an aggressive U.S. posture in the world with a light footprint. In spite of unrest abroad, especially in the Middle East, Trump said the United States must look inward and steer its resources toward rebuilding domestic infrastructure.

"I do think it’s a different world today, and I don’t think we should be nation-building anymore," Trump said. "I think it’s proven not to work, and we have a different country than we did then. We have $19 trillion in debt. We’re sitting, probably, on a bubble. And it’s a bubble that if it breaks, it’s going to be very nasty. I just think we have to rebuild our country."

He added: "I watched as we built schools in Iraq and they’re blown up. We build another one, we get blown up. We rebuild it three times and yet we can’t build a school in Brooklyn. We have no money for education because we can’t build in our own country. At what point do you say, 'Hey, we have to take care of ourselves?' So, I know the outer world exists and I’ll be very cognizant of that. But at the same time, our country is disintegrating, large sections of it, especially the inner cities."

For the first time, Trump also listed members of a team chaired by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) that is counseling him on foreign affairs and helping to shape his policies: Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Walid Phares and Joseph E. Schmitz.

Trump praised George P. Shultz, who served as President Ronald Reagan's top diplomat, and was harshly critical of current secretary of state John F. Kerry. He questioned the United States’ continued involvement in NATO and, on the subject of Russia’s aggression in Ukraine, said America’s allies are "not doing anything."

"Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO, and yet we’re doing all of the lifting," Trump said. "They’re not doing anything. And I say: 'Why is it that Germany’s not dealing with NATO on Ukraine? Why is it that other countries that are in the vicinity of Ukraine, why aren’t they dealing? Why are we always the one that’s leading, potentially the third world war with Russia.' "

Trump said that U.S. involvement in NATO may need to be significantly diminished in the coming years, breaking with nearly seven decades of consensus in Washington. "We certainly can’t afford to do this anymore," Trump said, adding later, "NATO is costing us a fortune, and yes, we’re protecting Europe with NATO, but we’re spending a lot of money."

Trump sounded a similar note in discussing the U.S. presence in the Pacific. He questioned the value of massive military investments in Asia and wondered aloud whether the United States still was capable of being an effective peacekeeping force there.

“South Korea is very rich, great industrial country, and yet we’re not reimbursed fairly for what we do," Trump said. "We’re constantly sending our ships, sending our planes, doing our war games — we’re reimbursed a fraction of what this is all costing."

Asked whether the United States benefits from its involvement in the region, Trump replied, "Personally, I don’t think so." He added, "I think we were a very powerful, very wealthy country, and we are a poor country now. We’re a debtor nation."

Trump cast China as a leading economic and geopolitical rival and said the United States should toughen its trade alliances to better compete.

"China has got unbelievable ambitions," Trump said. "China feels very invincible. We have rebuilt China. They have drained so much money out of our country that they’ve rebuilt China. Without us, you wouldn’t see the airports and the roadways and the bridges. The George Washington Bridge [in New York], that’s like a trinket compared to the bridges that they build in China. We don’t build anymore. We had our day."

(1/2)

https://archive.is/MlIit

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.is/MlIit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329556/How-JFK-secretly-ADMIRED-Hitler-Explosive-book-reveals-Presidents-praise-Nazis-travelled-Germany-Second-World-War.html
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/did-john-f-kennedy-admire-hitler.premium-1.525719
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=8001809&privcapId=265154
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/caci-appoints-lieutenant-general-joseph-keith-kellogg-usa-ret-executive-vice-president-of-research-and-technology-systems-54093012.html
http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/redxdefense-ceo-dr-regina-e-dugan-named-director-darpa-joseph-keith-kellogg-1219183.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz
https://twitter.com/feeonlyplanner?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/feeonlyplanner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Phares
Nojokur
Nojokur

@BunnyJinx
Trump began the hour-long meeting by pulling out a list of some of his foreign policy advisers.

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counter-terrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

Trump said he plans to share more names in the coming days.

Kellogg, a former Army lieutenant general, is an executive vice president at CACI International, a Virginia-based intelligence and information technology consulting firm with clients around the world. He has experience in national defense and homeland security issues and worked as chief operating officer for the Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad following the invasion of Iraq.

Schmitz served as inspector general at the Defense Department during the early years of President George W. Bush’s administration and has worked for Blackwater Worldwide. In a brief phone call Monday, Schmitz confirmed that he is working for the Trump campaign and said that he has been involved for the past month. He said he frequently confers with Sam Clovis, one of Trump's top policy advisers, and that there has been a series of conference calls and briefings in recent weeks.

Papadopoulos directs an international energy center at the London Center of International Law Practice. He previously advised the presidential campaign of Ben Carson and worked as a research fellow at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington.

Phares has an academic background, teaching at the National Defense University and Daniel Morgan Academy in Washington, and has advised members of Congress and appeared as a television analyst discussing terrorism and the Middle East.

Page, a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and now the managing partner of Global Energy Capital, is a longtime energy industry executive who rose through the ranks at Merrill Lynch around the world before founding his current firm. He previously was a fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, where he focused on the Caspian Sea region and the economic development in former Soviet states, according to his company biography and documents from his appearances at panels over the past decade.

Trump’s meeting with The Post was on the record. An audio recording was shared by the editorial board, and a full transcript will be posted later Monday. Trump was accompanied to the meeting, which took place at The Post's new headquarters, by his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, and spokeswoman, Hope Hicks.

(2/2)

likme
likme

@BunnyJinx
@Nojokur
Now Trump has lost my vote.
There is only one race, the WHITE race, and America will lead the WHITE race.
Nazis GTFO.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@likme
WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR SHILL?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Snarelure
Anyone who will not bring down the global American empire.
Nazis fuck off.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@TalkBomber
WAIT FOR HITLER THEN?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TalkBomber
TELL ME AN ALTERNATIVE

whereismyname
whereismyname

@RumChicken
Are you some retarded nazibot?
Americans fought both NAZIS and commies,
We should be proud of that. We only need whiteness.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@whereismyname
WHO DO I FUCKING VOTE FOR

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@likme
then who should we vote for

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Raving_Cute
@Harmless_Venom
Ted Cruz. Jews are whites and have proven beneficial to us.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@likme
@TalkBomber
Thanks for posting intl

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@haveahappyday
Ted Cruz
so you're a cruz shill?

are you being paid are you doing it for free?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@BunnyJinx
At what point do you say, ‘Hey, we have to take care of ourselves?’
MY PEOPLE, HELP EACH OTHER!

Skullbone
Skullbone

@haveahappyday
Nice job bumping /intl/

Firespawn
Firespawn

@likme
italians
white
limeys
white
slavshits
white
arabs
white
gas yourself communist scum

RavySnake
RavySnake

@TalkBomber
Reported for globalism.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Playboyize
@Gigastrength
@girlDog
@Harmless_Venom
Fucking Nazis. You bring shame to the GREATEST GENERATION:

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@ZeroReborn
Reported. You lose.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@ZeroReborn
i'm a paleo-conservative, not a nazi. fuckhead. most people are. the nazi shit is just a meme, which you'd know if you were from here.

not only am i voting for trump, i already have and he won in my state.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@ZeroReborn
oh, you mean the fucking retards that got us into this mess in the first place?
Greatest GULLIBLE generation. They should die too.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329556/How-JFK-secretly-ADMIRED-Hitler-Explosive-book-reveals-Presidents-praise-Nazis-travelled-Germany-Second-World-War.html
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/did-john-f-kennedy-admire-hitler.premium-1.525719
Only good leaders can recognise other good leaders.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Firespawn
@likme
/intx/ replying to itself

It'll be nice to hang all of you once and for all.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Spamalot
boomers are not the greatest generation. the greatest generation refers to their parents.

boomers are all self-entitled fuck-ups. they make up most of hillary's voter base.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@TalkBomber
DON'T VOTE GOY

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Nojokur
a full transcript will be posted later Monday

When the full transcript is posted I'd like to see the link.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=8001809&privcapId=265154
Lieutenant General Joseph K. Kellogg, Jr., also known as Keith, serves as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Cubic Corporation. Lieutenant General Kellogg served as Senior Vice President of Ground Combat Programs at Cubic Defense Applications, Inc. Lieutenant General Kellogg served as an Executive Vice President of Research and Technology Systems of CACI International Inc., since January 2005. Lieutenant General Kellogg served as a Senior Vice President of Homeland Security Solutions of Oracle Corp., from July 21, 2003 to January 2005. From November 2003 to March 2004, Lieutenant General Kellogg served at the U.S. government as Chief Operating Officer of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Baghdad, Iraq. He served as Commander of the 82nd Airborne Division and worked for the Joint Chiefs of Staff as Director for all computing and communications for U.S. forces. Lieutenant General Kellogg served as a Member of the U.S. Army from 1971 to July 2003, when he was a Lieutenant General and a highly decorated war veteran. During his decorated 32-year Army career, he served as Director of Command, Control, Communications and Computers for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He was a Vocal Advocate for information technology as an important weapon system in the military arsenal as part of the Defense Department's transformation toward network-centric operations. He serves as Member of Advisory Board at Raytheon Trusted Computer Solutions, Inc. He served as an Independent Director of GTSI Corp. from April 29, 2004 to June 2012. He served as a Director of GTSI from October 29, 2003 to December 8, 2003. He served as an Independent Director of Analex Corporation from July 14, 2004 to February 15, 2005. He serves as a Member of the Strategic Advisory Board at RedXDefense, LLC.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/caci-appoints-lieutenant-general-joseph-keith-kellogg-usa-ret-executive-vice-president-of-research-and-technology-systems-54093012.html
http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/redxdefense-ceo-dr-regina-e-dugan-named-director-darpa-joseph-keith-kellogg-1219183.htm
RedXDefense CEO Dr. Regina E. Dugan Named Director of DARPA – Joseph "Keith" Kellogg, Lieutenant General, US Army (Ret.), Named Next CEO of RedXDefense

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Boy_vs_Girl

I wouldn't go that far. I think a lot of us do lean NS and Fascism.

Greatest generation my ass.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@BinaryMan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz
Categories: American lawyers/ American Roman Catholics/ Academi/ Knights of Malta/ Stanford Alumni/ US Naval Academy alumni

Biography
Schmitz was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,[1] the son of John G. Schmitz, former California State Senator, member of the U.S. House of Representatives, and U.S. Presidential candidate (1972). Schmitz attended Catholic schools as a child and Georgetown Preparatory School while his father served in Congress. He holds a Bachelor of Science (1978) from the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland and a Juris Doctor (1986) from Stanford University. He was on the wrestling team at the Naval Academy. His siblings include Mary Kay Fualaau, Jerome Thomas Schmitz and John Patrick Schmitz.[2]
Upon graduation from the Naval Academy, Schmitz served in the U.S. Navy for approximately four years, including a stint as an exchange officer with the German Navy. Schmitz left active duty and was in the Naval Reserve until 2001. After leaving active duty, Schmitz attended law school. He clerked with James L. Buckley, Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and was a special assistant to Attorney General Edwin Meese III during the Reagan Administration.[2] Schmitz entered the private sector in 1987, eventually joining the Washington, D.C., firm of Patton Boggs LLP.[3] He was an adjunct professor of law at Georgetown University in the 1990s.
He founded his own firm, Joseph E. Schmitz, PLLC, in 2008.[4] The company's domain jespllc.com was registered with Bethesda Hosting on May 22, 2010.[5]
He is a member of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.[6] He is a co-author of the book, Sharia: The Threat to America.[7]
As Inspector General, Schmitz investigated involvement of the U.S. military in the sex trade in South Korea, Bosnia, and Kosovo. Schmitz currently writes a column titled “Support and Defend” for the media organization Newsmax.[8]

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Playboyize
horsefuckers
not being part of the most enlightened american movement since the bull moose
daily reminder that /hooves/index.html will save you in the end. 4legsgood2legsbad!

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@haveahappyday
Jews are whites and have proven beneficial

oh god

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@BinaryMan
George Papadopoulos

https://twitter.com/feeonlyplanner?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/feeonlyplanner

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@haveahappyday
I don't know what is real any more.

askme
askme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Phares
Phares is an American citizen and a Christian Maronite of Lebanese origin. He was born on December 24, 1957, grew up in Beirut, and emigrated to the United States in 1990. He holds undergraduate degrees in law, political science, and sociology from Saint Joseph University and the Lebanese University in Beirut. Following his undergraduate studies, Phares practiced law in Beirut for a period of time, then went on to obtain a master's degree in international law from the Université de Lyon in France and a PhD in international relations and strategic studies from the University of Miami.[citation needed]

Phares taught at the Department of International Relations at Florida International University (FIU) in 1992 and was a visiting professor of comparative politics at Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Palm Beach County from 1993 to 1994. He was hired as a full-time professor of Middle East studies and international relations in the Department of Political Science at FAU in 1995.[citation needed] While at FAU, Phares sponsored several student organizations focused on human rights, including Haiti Watch, Human Rights Organization, the Latin American Student Association, and the Society for the Study of the Middle East.[citation needed] In 1995 he launched the Florida Society for Middle East Studies (FMES), the second-largest of its kind in the US.[citation needed]

Phares is a visiting fellow at the European Foundation for Democracy in Brussels. In 2008 he became Coordinator of the Trans-Atlantic Parliamentary Group on Counter Jihadi-Terrorism.[2]

Phares is an expert on Maronite history and affairs. He has served as secretary general of the World Maronite Union,[3] and secretary general of the World Lebanese Cultural Union.[4][5]

He sought to promote a pluralist and federalist system in Lebanon as the solution to the sectarian violence. His ideas on the matter are best exposed in his first publication, Pluralism in Lebanon.[10]

To this end, Phares remains an adamant supporter for dialogue with liberal Muslims [clarification needed] as he argued in his book "The Lost Spring" published in March 2014 while rejecting religious radicalization.[11] However he has claimed that some Muslims in the United States are secretly plotting to impose sharia law on American society.[12] The Daily Beast piece was an attack on Phares during the Presidential election campaign as The Daily beast opposed Romney. Phares has never made any statement on "Sharia Law and Muslims in the US." Not one evidence cited

Phares was appointed as foreign policy adviser to Mitt Romney for his 2012 presidential campaign.[12] His appointment was met with criticism from the Council on American–Islamic Relations, which described him as “an associate to war crimes” (due to his ties to the Lebanese Forces) and a “conspiracy theorist”.[12] The appointment also provoked negative reactions from Islamic studies academics Ebrahim Moosa and Omid Safi,[12] however both scholars were described as militant Islamists by several pieces, including "Walid Phares vs the Middle East Studies" as well as the Center for a New American Security's Andrew Exum, who said that Phares was "widely viewed as an extremist".[6] Exum and the fall 2011 attackers against Phares were part of a coordinated smear campaign against Phares because of his appointment as advisor to Romney and the fear that his expertise will help the US defeat the Jihadists and the Islamists as argued by a Middle East scholar Dr Robert Rabil in "Walid Phares Under Attack" in the American Thinker

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@likme

trying so hard to sound like an anti-nazi

Go home shill, you suck.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@CodeBuns
yea, they also mistake/intentionally mislead NS/F as being pure white.
No, it's just pure
Purity for all equally
That's where the "equal" part of the Socialism in S comes from!

@PurpleCharger
Hah, even the haters can't seem to resist him now!

eGremlin
eGremlin

@likme
The white race is a universalist American construction, Italians and Icelanders are different races altogether.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Boy_vs_Girl
the nazi shit is just a meme, which you'd know if you were from here.
You newfags are real funny, come back to me when you spend more than a month here.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@BunnyJinx
For the first time, Trump also listed members of a team chaired by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) that is counseling him on foreign affairs and helping to shape his policies: Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Walid Phares and Joseph E. Schmitz.

So they talk with Jeff Sessions and Sessions talks to Trump?

farquit
farquit

@kizzmybutt
You got any more info on those pics?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@BunnyJinx
this will bring Trump thousands, maybe millions of democrat votes just because they will realize this guy is the one who will make america peaceful again

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@CodeBuns
a lot of people here *say* they're national socialists or fascists but that's not where their views really are. most people here hate the concept of any wealth redistribution and are very anti-authoritarian – this is the opposite of fascism.

when we on Leeky Forums think about nazis, we think about this
@kizzmybutt

we think about racial pride, nationalism and unity. but that's only part of it and it's not exclusive to national socialism.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@whereismyname
Hello JIDF.

Techpill
Techpill

@BinaryMan
a lot of people here *say* they're national socialists or fascists but that's not where their views really are. most people here hate the concept of any wealth redistribution and are very anti-authoritarian – this is the opposite of fascism.

when we on Leeky Forums think about nazis, we think about this

No, we do not, you think you can speak for us because you think you got over the hump of being a newfag while in reality you're still one, go back to fucking lurking.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@haveahappyday
kek

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@BinaryMan
also, the jew hate. virtually no one here knows anything about the religion – the hate is more toward ethnic jews and, specifically, globalists and zionists. because they're very anti-america. they're against nationalism, racial pride and the only unity they want is world domination.

i don't know how true it is that jews are evil. i don't think anyone here really knows. religion in general on Leeky Forums is a shitfest of a topic that's generally better avoided.

Techpill
Techpill

@Garbage Can Lid
eh, Nazism is the US is disingenuous. We are Nationalists

Flameblow
Flameblow

@SomethingNew
virtually no one here knows anything about the religion
[citation needed]
the hate is more toward ethnic jews and, specifically, globalists and zionists. because they’re very anti-america. they’re against nationalism, racial pride and the only unity they want is world domination.
Yeah, and? That’s literally every jew.
i don’t know how true it is that jews are evil.
Then isn’t it YOU who doesn’t know anything about the religion, rather than “virtually anyone else”?
I don’t think anyone here really knows.
Then you’re a fucking faggot who isn’t paying attention.
religion in general on Leeky Forums is a shiftiest of a topic
Almost as though kikes pay people to shitpost about other religions or something, HMM…

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Did someone link to here from reddit or something?

@Techpill
We're not all in the US, newfag.

@SomethingNew
also, the jew hate. virtually no one here knows anything about the religion

Speak for yourself, newfag, we know plenty of things about the Talmud and the Torah.

You newfags better go back to lurking, have some fucking manners.

@Flameblow
All of this, religion on Leeky Forums is a hotly debated topic, but we all agree on our undivided hatred and despise of Judaism,

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Flameblow
[citation needed]
i'm just saying, i don't see a lot of discussion about the actual religion here. no one really cares, clearly and it's irrelevant. it's the globalists and zionists we hate.

Yeah, and? That’s literally every jew.
i don't know every jew. i'm cautious of them but i can't say much more than that.

Then isn’t it YOU who doesn’t know anything about the religion, rather than “virtually anyone else”?
maybe you're right and i'm projecting. but i'm calling what i see as the general consensus.

Then you’re a fucking faggot who isn’t paying attention.
key word is "knows". "believes" is a different thing.

Almost as though kikes pay people to shitpost about other religions or something, HMM…
i don't doubt it. but i've also seen that from other religions, too. christians particularly. it's fucking obnoxious and is always a shitfest.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SomethingNew
The ethnic Jews shape the Jewish religion. They're one in the same, and Jews need to be killed or kicked out of the country.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Harmless_Venom
Speak for yourself, newfag, we know plenty of things about the Talmud and the Torah.
you are literally calling me a newfag for not having read the torah

come on man
what are you saying

look, i don't trust jews. i don't want to be friends with them. but if i had a button to kill all jews, i wouldn't press it because i hate them. i'd press it because i'm not jewish.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@VisualMaster
i don’t see a lot of discussion about the actual religion here. no one really cares, clearly and it’s irrelevant.
Except it’s not irrelevant, because it’s the foundation for all kike behavior.
i don’t know every jew.
Then read the book they all believe.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@VisualMaster
i'm just saying, i don't see a lot of discussion about the actual religion here

That's because you've not been around for very long.

no one really cares, clearly and it's irrelevant. it's the globalists and zionists we hate.

That's where you're wrong, the jewish religion is the reason the jewish race exists and it motivates them almost as much as their genetics, explaining the jewish religion to goyim is what redpills a person.

maybe you're right and i'm projecting. but i'm calling what i see as the general consensus.

That's because you've not been around for very long.

@Harmless_Venom
you are literally calling me a newfag for not having read the torah

No, we had a myriad of threads explaining various parts of the talmud, with quotes directly from the talmud and high rabbis, we've had threads from anons who had parts of the talmud, you merely haven't been around for long enough to see them.

I'm calling you a newfag because you are one, there's no reason to be a ashamed of it, you just shouldn't be projecting consensus.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@likme
how the fuck is every first post a shill post what is going on? Bots?

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Harmless_Venom
You are a newfag. You're not fooling anyone. If you want to prove your point you should do it upfront. Unless you're afraid you aren't ready to argue your every point you should argue your point like an adult.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Bidwell
the vast majority of christians have never read the bible, that i know. and i expect the same is true for muslims, jews and their holy book. no one has time for that shit. they pick up on a handful of tenets they choose to follow and talk about and avoid the vast majority of the teachings.

muslims choose the tenets of, "being an uncivilized shit-eating nigger". jews choose the tenets of, "exploit everyone as much as you possibly can." christians choose the tenets of, "take it in the ass as much as you possibly can".

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Poker_Star
the vast majority of christians have never read the bible
Then they’re not Christians. Learn what words mean.
i expect the same is true for muslims, jews and their holy book
You expect wrong, since you don’t have a fucking clue what constitutes religion.

Now fuck off and shut the fuck up about things you don’t understand.

FastChef
FastChef

@DeathDog
good luck accomplishing that. at most we'll be able to pass legislature that will stop their marxist horseshit.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

AMERICA IS INDEPENDENT

FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD

WE DON'T NEED YOU

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Playboyize
Hillary is more of a neocon then trump is this is fucking great

happy_sad
happy_sad

@CodeBuns
i think you're overestimating how coordinated jews are. they have a culture of exploitation and lack of empathy but i don't believe they read their holy book.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Firespawn
Then they’re not Christians
damn, son. the number of followers of christianity just fell to triple digits.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Bidwell
nigger i've been lurking Leeky Forums since before the stormfags decided we were all fascists.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Raving_Cute
I don't know where got that pics about Hillary but it's fucking beautiful!

It's kinda shame the Master made more sense than that lying bitch.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Sharpcharm
being this fucking retarded
Either have an argument or don’t post.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Firespawn
You expect wrong, since you don’t have a fucking clue what constitutes religion.
Many, many people that call themselves Christian (certainly a majority in the U.S.) have not read the Bible. They don't know anything of it aside form a few excerpts, maybe a few group study sessions in childhood. And if I recall correctly, all that's strictly required to be a Christian is faith, salvation/baptism, and good works if you're a Catholic.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

What Trump needs to do is invite Russia to join NATO. That way he appears to be a peacemaker rather than a dangerous lunatic destroying America's alliances.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Fucking end it all, Trump. Kill the empire of evil.

takes2long
takes2long

@whereismyname
Americans fought both NAZIS and commies,
And Churchill was known for regretting fighting Germany, claiming "…We butchered the wrong pig…"

Gas the Commies, and Bankers.

SniperGod
SniperGod

fsdfds

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

vfgbd

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@likme
white race
nazis gtfo

…I'm so confused… Whatever you're trying to push is retarded and makes no sense, gold star for you, faggot.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Bump.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@haveahappyday
You have to go back.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@likme
@TalkBomber
@whereismyname

+5 shekels

@Harmless_Venom
Check'd and #rekt

@BunnyJinx
@Nojokur
I REALLY want to believe Trump will be the answer to some of our problems but IDK. His AIPAC speech told me he is up to one of two things:

Either he was trying to pull Divide and Conquer on the Jews themselves, or he really is the greatest form of the Bread and Circus that we have ever seen. I really can't tell which one.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Flameblow
He's out jewing the Jew.

Trump didn't even kick out the guy who was yelling "THE JEWS DID 9/11" at his rally. Trump was saying "he's on our side."

JunkTop
JunkTop

Post yfw the US is isolationist again

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Lord_Tryzalot
I remember that. What a time to be alive

JunkTop
JunkTop

@BunnyJinx
I didn't support him at first. He's glorious

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BunnyJinx
pledge support of israel in front of kikes
make policy that would mean not more wars for israel without anyone being able to call him out for it
BRILLIANT

iluvmen
iluvmen

@JunkTop
This is why I support Trump as a foreigner.

I've been critical of US invasions and wars at least for 10 years, and while I appreciate a lot of good things in your country (especially the nature and the familiar attitudes and niceness towards the stranger), I've wished you would be isolationist again, as I did with Paul.

I don't even understand why people are suddenly making a fuss about Trump saying the same things as Paul did eight years ago regards to international relations.

They laughed at Paul, but now they're scared of Trump sinc ehe might actually pull it off.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@ZeroReborn

Greatest generation
Couldn't even raise their kids right

Fuck them and every other generation humanity has always been shit and that will never change.

farquit
farquit

bump

idontknow
idontknow

@Lord_Tryzalot
why are the shills so forgetful about this shit

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@likme
@TalkBomber
@whereismyname

oy fucking vey
looks like jidf got extra triggered by this

takes2long
takes2long

Sounds like a great team.

Cruz is getting flustered about leaving nato. This will be in the news for a few weeks.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@FastChef
Ive been saying for a while… The only realistic way to deal with the jews when they are at suvh levels of infestation is to not attack them but what they do. If you have ants in your house good luck getting rid of them if you fight them head on.. The best way to get rid of them is to clean your damned kitchen and store all open food in sealed containers. Starve them.

Attack usury. Attack bullshit loans. Attack fractional reserve lending. Attack marxism. Take away that which they parasitize and they will leave for another host. and once they all flock to one place you nuke the shit out of them

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Say we should be non-interventionist
The same day he goes to AIPAC to say he'll protect Israel

He should have never have went to AIPAC. Ive never felt so doubtful.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@TalkBomber
the global "American empire" isn't American

cucks use USA as a headquarter to launch their cuck agenda

these cucks are trying to create a hellhole world where everywhere is brown, a rootless soulless corrupted construct of degeneracy

cucks really think they will achieve hegemony but they are so lost in their retarded machinations that they can't see all they are doing is precipitating the formation of blocs

Eastasia made advances on the Southeastern front today
Oceania is breaking the siege in Constantinople
EU and United Canamerica had the record birth rates of Euro-Negroids this year

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BunnyJinx
Jesus, he's really knocking on the Globalists doors. It's fucking inspiring to me, but it also makes me so damn nervous that the Emperor will have some kind of "accident".

He's the embodiment of the American nativist/nationalist spirit, but that spirit doesn't have a political party. It doesn't have a stated goal or even bullet-point priorities, it simply runs on dog-whistling, implication and emotional fervor, which is all GREAT, because it allows us to be more flexible, more humorous, more subtle….but it also means that without Trump as a figurehead, as a funnel for this spirit, most of those currently voting for him might just go back quietly to their business: voting for establishment candidates (because whats the point), losing their brief sense of nationalistic togetherness and pride. I dunno fam, these are fun times, but we walk a precarious line.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@likme

Laziest raid current year. Get fucked.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@likme
@TalkBomber
literal globalist shill
wew, TRUMP JUST WON

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom