Another Michelle Fields incident coming down the pipe.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Washingtumblr Post reporter claims she was hit by Trump himself.

https://tweetsave.com/karenattiah/status/711984840904712192

You guys ready for the next Michelle Fields?

All urls found in this thread:
https://tweetsave.com/karenattiah/status/711984840904712192
http://archive.is/2b1un
VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Carnalpleasure
"Hit on" means making a move on someone. Not hit, you fucking retard.

Otherwise I've no idea.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Wew, another futureless "journalist" trying to ride the coattails of Trumps success by completely slandering him with 0 evidence. I wish i had Tits so i could live life on easy mode.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Why are we saging? We need to spread she works at the same place that a journalist lied at the Florida press conference by not even being there.

They want to go full Herman Cain on him.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Bump

likme
likme

@Carnalpleasure

When a woman becomes a journalist, she has simply found a way to get paid for gossip and fantasy.

There's no need to hear the story to realize that it's fiction.

The crux of it is that she wishes to increase her sexual market value by having people believe that a billionaire wants to have sex with her.

Nah, fuck this noise.

Inmate
Inmate

@VisualMaster
I goofed and left out a word in my post. My bad.

Doesn't change the fact that someone from the WaPo is trying to blow something out of proportion in an attempt to destroy Trump's credibility for page views and clicks.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Surely this mud woman will be the one to finally stump Trump!!!!

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Yawn.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Inmate

Nigger women have a meme which claims that Whites have always viewed them as sex objects.

No, really, they do. This seems to be a coping mechanism designed to help them deal with the constant nagging realization which eats away at every nigger woman, that being the subconsious knowledge that even the best of the blacks is ugly by white standards.

In compensation they push it the other way "Whites lust after Blacks, yes, that is it, it must be!"

It's sad and a compassionate man will just smile and look the other way.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Standards of journalism are now so low that journalistas like the GG brigade aspire to write about themselves. Narcissism all the way. Individualism, goyim! Its the only way to stop Nazis and open all borders against them, goyim!

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Carnalpleasure
LIBERAL MEDIA
Ü
G
E
N
P
R
E
S
S
E

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

If this is true in any way, it's likely he said something like "You look very pretty/beautiful", something he does often.
I'd like to see how she tries to spin this.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Carnalpleasure
200+ REPLY THREAD ALREADY HERE

@haveahappyday
@haveahappyday
@haveahappyday
@haveahappyday
@haveahappyday

Nojokur
Nojokur

@DeathDog
ALREADY
other thread made 14 minutes after this one
more replies means it's better
OP full of sensationalist drivel
That shit looks like it was written by Ralph.

Emberburn
Emberburn

sage for dupe slide thread.

Main thread is here.
@haveahappyday

@Nojokur
Cry more bitch, nigga

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Emberburn
How the fuck is this a slide thread?

farquit
farquit

@Carnalpleasure

"hit on" means flirting in american english. She thinks Trump was flirting with her.

@BunnyJinx
Why are we saging?

because there's already a thread here: @haveahappyday

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL, HE TOTALLY HIT ON ME

http://archive.is/2b1un

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@VisualMaster
KEK

Leftards be so desperate they are spinning courtesy as mysoginy. GASP. I'm so glad he didn't call her "dear" because that would be annuda shoah

she's ugly, she knows she's ugly and got butthurt at the nice comment

JunkTop
JunkTop

@VisualMaster
Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner for the presidential nomination, met with The Washington Post’s editorial board Monday to answer questions ranging from his views on NATO and the American criminal justice system to the violence that has been plaguing his rallies. We hoped that we would get to peel back some of the layers of Trump. In our meeting, when asked whether he thought there were racial disparities in how laws are enforced, Trump said he had “no opinion.” As time was running out, I wanted to press him a little more on if he plans to run on and/or govern on a message of racial inclusion.

TRUMP: Well, first of all, if you look at some polls that have come out, I’m doing very well with African Americans. I’m doing, actually if you look at the polls, a lot of the polls that came out, in the, um, what do they call it? Exit polls, like from Nevada and other places, I’m doing very well with Hispanics.

ATTIAH: I think the some of the polls are saying you’re doing [in the] negatives.

TRUMP: We do, if it’s illegals, in other words, if it’s everybody, but people that are legally living here, I’m doing very well. In other words, people that are here, like Hispanics that are in the country, I’m doing very well. People that vote. Like people leaving voting booths and all, I’m doing very well with them. I want to be inclusive, but at the same time, people should come here legally, they should be here legally. And I think the reason I’m doing, that I will do well, especially once I get started, don’t forget I haven’t even focused on Hillary yet. And, and as you know, you know I’ve had polls that are against me, but I’ve had many polls that say I’d beat Hillary, but they’re not that, that, they don’t mean anything now because it’s too early. Because I haven’t hit her. I’ve only hit her once, and that was eight weeks ago, but, I haven’t started on Hillary yet, and when I do I think I’ll be able to make my points. I mean, you know, but, but I think that just to try and answer your question: Uh, I am the least racist person that you will ever meet. Okay. That I can tell you.

ATTIAH: But do you feel that your messages, your rhetoric, are dangerous and divisive for this country? How do you feel they’re . . .

TRUMP: I don’t think so. No, I don’t think so. With the Muslim thing I think it’s a serious problem. I’ve had Muslims call and tell me you’re right with the Muslim thing, I think it’s a serious problem. And it’s a problem that has to be addressed. I mean, there’s tremendous hatred. Even the, even the guy they caught in Paris. He was being hid out by other Muslims, and everybody is after him, and he’s living right next to where he grew up. There’s a serious, serious problem with the Muslims and it’s got to be addressed. It’s temporary, and it’s got to be addressed. And you know you may think of it as negative, many people think it’s very positive.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Carnalpleasure
they are spinning courtesy as misogyny
Her spin on it is really fucking bizarre.
Perhaps he thought that calling me beautiful would make me ignore the fact that he brazenly lied about his polling numbers among Hispanic voters. Or make me believe that he wasn’t really a racist.

If this idiot woman had been paying attention these past few weeks she'd realize that he says "beautiful" quite a bit. Both in response to the crowds and to individual people. But because she was on the receiving end of a compliment from Trump it automatically means it's trying to divert attention away from him being a racist?

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@JunkTop
Trump confirmed for at-range giny-tingling Alpha President Power

As the meeting ended and we were walking out of the room, I thanked Trump for taking my question. He turned to me and said, “I really hope I answered your question,” and added casually with a smile, “Beautiful.” I was stunned. I didn’t say thank you, and I don’t think I smiled. He then walked out to meet with my Post colleagues briefly before heading to the elevator.

I stayed in the conference room for a few minutes as it sunk in that the potential GOP nominee for president thought it was okay to comment on my appearance. Did he just say that?

Planning out how to question Trump in a way that was illuminating was like planning for asymmetrical warfare against an opponent who doesn’t follow the same rules as you do. Who doesn’t believe in rules. Who thinks that rules won’t help make America great again. In Trump’s world, commenting on a woman’s appearance in a professional setting is fair game, as is predicting riots if he doesn’t get the nomination, threatening the speaker of the House, vowing to “open up” libel laws to go after “unfair” media, and helping to stoke the flames of violence at his rallies.

Perhaps he thought that calling me beautiful would make me ignore the fact that he brazenly lied about his polling numbers among Hispanic voters. Or make me believe that he wasn’t really a racist. Who knows? At least now I know, firsthand, that the sexism that Trump puts on display against Megyn Kelly under the lights of national TV is not that much different from how he is in real life toward female journalists.

Kek'd hard brah.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Booteefool
I stayed in the conference room for a few minutes as it sunk in that the potential GOP nominee for president thought it was okay to comment on my appearance. Did he just say that?

fucking amazing.
both that she couldn't even and had to take a breather, and that she thinks commenting on people's appearance is somehow beyond the limits of acceptable behavior

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Booteefool
oh my god how dare someone say something to me without me approving it

lol these fucking morons

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@DeathDog
@Emberburn
Fucking shills, get out.

Those 200+ replies are 80+% shills.

You guys are so easy to spot it's stupid.

Go indoctrinate your kids, fucko. You ain't stopping us and ours.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@CodeBuns
You'd think with her having modeling experience she'd be accustomed to people giving her compliments on her looks. Instead she fakes an existential moment and posts the nonsense that followed to the Washington Post instead of her tumblr page.

TechHater
TechHater

@Booteefool

YFW Baron could straight up put his hand down the Empress' dress if it had a lower neck line and everyone would say he was so cute.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

got hit on
literally rape

called her beautiful
like he does with everybody

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@CodeBuns
lethal. im using that some time.

Snarelure
Snarelure

This thread is shit. Better threads right here.

@Inmate
@haveahappyday

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Gigastrength
it's just another example of the average soft brained shitlib being unable to comprehend the concept of other people existing and the world having having other opinions, and having both the ability and the right to express those opinions unfettered

these people are legitimately cognitively impaired

SniperGod
SniperGod

Did anything ever come of this?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@SniperGod
No, there's a much better thread over here and here.

@Inmate
@haveahappyday

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content