>In 2003, former general of the Russian army Constantine P

idontknow
idontknow

RUSSIAN ARMY GENERAL PREDICTED WE WUZ AND AMERICA’S CURRENT TURMOIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DeA9KcxRsA&feature=youtu.be&t=712

In 2003, former general of the Russian army Constantine P. Petrov, known for his opinions on international Jewry ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyW-dHfxZn0 ) predicts the current calamities involving Americas long rotten political and social climates.

>He makes the prediction that African Americans will be made to feel entitled to independence after brainwashing in the school systems, in which they will be taught to demand reimbursement for the slavery of their ancestors, demands of which are currently being met, by the insecure policies being brought out by dumb liberal intellectuals.

He also notes that the African Americans will believe that they’re the heirs to the Egyptian throne, which along with the Islamic Identity of the proceeding peoples of Northern Africa will begin the rapid Islamification of these peoples, which furthermore will make them inclined to carry out acts of violent civil disobedience and confrontation, with people who oppose their radical Ideologies.

If this isn’t enough, he brings up the example of Cassius clay, of whom converted to Islam and changed his name to Muhammad Ali. He suggests that Blacks, armed with Islam, will lead the future generations of African Americans and will forge strong, Islamic role models, who won’t falter to blame the white man and Christendom itself in the faults of the world.

Why is this information so crucial in the current moment? White Americans are being pitted against each other, with faithful and experienced conservatives voting for Donald Trump, and liberal intellectuals voting for all things opposing. White liberals especially, are at the forefront of the modern social justice movement, (movements of which are being directly funded by NGO’s, including organisations inside of the United Nations) which commandeers an entire wing of the modern American youth, and the multicultural, multiethnic racial groups of the United States. These young reformers and social justice warriors are in complete outrage, that a strong, manly, HIGH ENERGY figure such as Donald J. Trump could garner so much support in the lands that had prior elected Barrack Obama to server two terms in the white house, so much so that they are obviously looking to do what any leftist dreams of; eliminating him.

The social justice warriors and figures of the left are planning a complete revolution if Trump becomes president. This is apparent, especially with the recent disruptions and protests by the left at Trump rallies, which threaten to completely end the individual events themselves, barring ordinary people from seeing their future Fuher in person. This is obviously a sign of extreme desperation, which will only shine a light on things to come.

If god forbid, events take the wrong turn, America could be plunged into a civil war, in which the Radical left, will raise and be raised as an entire generation, and the leftist militant youth will commit acts of aggression and subversion against the Trump government. It is possible that the financiers of revolutions seen fairly recently in the past could be behind their training and their preparation, but all in all, America’s future will be bleak, if God Emperor Trump doesn’t find a solution to America’s final problem.

TL;DR: Commie SJW’s and WE WUZ planning revolution with soros money known beforehand in 2003.

Pic related, map seen in the video.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DeA9KcxRsA&feature=youtu.be&t=712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyW-dHfxZn0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Ross_flag
https://mega.nz/#!H8s1URhY!CpxqnwEjWTnnPCqr5tJm-hKS_5_PbKjfyjBtAOjmu4U
https://mega.nz/#!v4A3lQaD!_veTkpHgNje9nhIzjPnDQn8hzO5_h2Kt2isPZfVkQmE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w
http://sentimentalcorp.org/
http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/interview.html
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJc9pN29A4
eGremlin
eGremlin

KIKE JONES PREPARES HIS WATERFILTER ENTHUSIAST CLUB FOR RACEWAR

Booteefool
Booteefool

@idontknow
wew

Skullbone
Skullbone

So it is almost time to smash some commie skulls?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@idontknow
if god forbid

There isnt a scenario in which we do not see a civil war. Not a single scenario. There is no way to avoid it. Why? Because we are already in a civil war

The marxists have taken to violent provocation and we have for the most part measured our response. When it comes to the point where we fight back no one will be able to say that we didnt exhaust every peaceful option first.

This soros march on dc coming up in 2 weeks.. Mark my words.. It will be a full blown niggermaiden. Hopefully some anons have been keeping busy creating a salvo of OC to make sure the lugenpresse is unable to keep their narrative going.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@idontknow
republic of texas
new cuba

meanwhile who voted for trump?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

oregon
washington
christcucked
lmao

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Emberfire
What these agitators do not get is that people are going to eventually do what the police will not.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@idontknow
Dixie being pisslamic
Russians confirmed for retarded.

likme
likme

"Christian States of America" = northwest hippies instead of the Bible Belt?

Dubious.

Playboyize
Playboyize

lol at thinking niggers stand a chance in dixie
they're fucked if the feds lose control of the south. whites down here are heavily armed and don't put up with nigger bullshit the way yankees do. if the niggers take over anywhere it'll be midwestern cities where the whites are totally cucked and the feds are dumping huge populations of somalis.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I don't disagree with those assertions, but the map and what it's attempting to present are retarded.

"Afrikana" is made up largely of states that are mostly a majority of white rural areas.

People don't understand, there's a fair amount of blacks in the south, but they're all contained in the major cities and ghettos and 90% are mentally retarded compared to their white neighbors. Black communities are nowhere near ready to tangle with rednecks that are not only trained to use guns, but have been preparing for some sort of bullshit to go down for the last 30 years.
Blacks in the south will be annihilated the moment whites realize the law won't punish them for dealing with their problems.

And white liberals will be no threat because all of them are too pussy to use guns.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@idontknow
worst map autism I've ever seen. old 4/int/ would be ashamed. So fucking bad jesus christ the balkanization would look nothing like that.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@idontknow

Semi-good analysis of the who/whom (the "financiers of revolution" observation), but that map is some Jesusland-tier 'balkanised America'. It looks like babby's first alt-history. 'Islamic State of Dixieland'? Hah!

Garreau's "The Nine Nations of North America" should be required reading for the person responsible.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Sharpcharm
@Playboyize
@StrangeWizard
@Crazy_Nice
@likme
@AwesomeTucker
@ZeroReborn
TFW read 'The nine nations of North America'.
TFW still translated vid to map.
Bad feels tbh.

Snarelure
Snarelure

a new Republic of Texas
without Arkansas

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Playboyize
they're fucked if the feds lose control of the south. whites down here are heavily armed and don't put up with nigger bullshit the way yankees do. if the niggers take over anywhere it'll be midwestern cities where the whites are totally cucked and the feds are dumping huge populations of somalis.
There will still be strong enclaves of majority nignog areas, just as the Caucasus was still majority Christian/Russian but Chechen enclaves still caused massive problems for the whole nation.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@RumChicken
Also this, when shit hits the fan in Europe and America, we'll be seeing Chechnya tier shit going down, it won't even be funny, especially in Europe. In America it will be temporary martial law if even.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@idontknow
that map
there are retards who think that is an appealing outcome

Jesus Christ… Jamalberg, is that you?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Sharpcharm
And white liberals will be no threat because all of them are too pussy to use guns.

Funny enough because they usually reside in cities, these same cucked whites will feel the wrath of a chimpout the hardest.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Predictions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

I "predicted" 15 years ago to fellow racially aware types that the only logical outcomes were Civil War or Revolution. The fantasy about WW3 is just icing on the cake, not the end all be all event. Even racially aware types at the time thought that was stupid, let alone outsiders, despite them screaming RAHOWA. There idea was the white man was going to wake up and just start slaying people through some chaotic event/chimp out. I'm glad that term somewhat died because back then it was LARPy as shit, still kind of is the way people view a "race war".

But predicting isn't really some magical power people have. It's really common sense when you think about it, or at least if you're an introvert who looks at the "big picture" and analyzes everything. We look back in history about things Hitler said that are relevant 1:1 today. You listen to what George Lincoln Rockwell said in the late 1960's and you could literally claim he's a soothsayer. How were these people who lived in completely different times nowhere close to our own foresee these events happening?

I'm betting they were introverts. Lived in the present, but were obsessed with all possible outcomes every waking day or their life.

takes2long
takes2long

Oh and P.S. that map sucks ass. PNW Christian States of America!? kekekekek

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@StrangeWizard
here's a map I made for old 4/int/ years back. sorry for my autism, filter me if I trigger you. At the end of the day, balkanization would only occur if jews knew they could still consolidate their power in some regard despite decentralization.

The light purple remnant of the United States would be a liberal/cuck/marxist/black-run social justice hellhole. New Amsterdam and Miami are jewish city-states. Baja Arizona and maybe Mesa could breakaway and join with Mexico. Rainier and Cascadia have major ideological differences, Rainier could even join with British Columbia.

Ozark, the Rockies, and Utah are landlocked, so I dunno how well off they'd be. Also, I don't see Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam going to Mexico, so the Inland Empire would scoop those up. I guess I should just make a new map for another thread, sorry for offtopic, but the OP map is lame

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@happy_sad
@Playboyize

What you have to understand is that the largest concentration of dindus is in the south. So to an outsider (non-American) OP's map would make the most demographic sense because that is where all the niggers are.

After slavery those chimps never left. Sure some went up north, but most of them just stayed put.

But it's obvious that OP's pic related was going on demographics alone… and didn't account for cultural lines in the sand.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Gigastrength
oh yeah this must've been before Ferguson, so St. Louis has proved to the world that it belongs in the Socially Just NewUS™

@Carnalpleasure
and this demographic map proves my map is pure larping

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@idontknow
implying Dixieland nignogs will ever be able to take over
implying Cascadia is christcuck territory

Wow, it takes a special kind of retard to create that map.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Carnalpleasure
van zandt co texas
multiethnic
lol its majority white

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Sir_Gallonhead
Read what the chart says again, user. Chart reading is an important skill.

Snarelure
Snarelure

christian states of america
not white states of america
Race is what really matters, not religion. Your race is your kin, your family, your people. Anyone can pray.

FastChef
FastChef

@StrangeWizard
Outside of the valleys, the PNW is very conservative, probably as christian and gun-toting as Texas. But Seattle, Portland, Eugene, etc. (the west) are where most people (over 80%, I'd imagine) live, so they control the politics of the entire region. That said, if there was an insurrection or whatever, the people with the guns are on the right, so it'd be funny to see the liberals try anything. But because the liberal valleys that contain the population centers are easy to defend, I don't see the right overpowering the left there. Conversely, I don't see the liberals seizing anything beyond the Cascade range.

in my autism map, I split the region by political ideology for that reason

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@ZeroReborn
They pretty much are, save for a thin strip of land near the coastline which happens to be most densely populated and outvote the inlands.

If SHTF to the level that US breaks up, I expect those two states and Commiefornia to break up too into coastal and inland states.

iluvmen
iluvmen

THE REICHSTAG WILL BURN

likme
likme

Trump will cross the Delaware with his Army and Marine divisions as Caesar crossed the Rubicon with his legions.

These god damn leftist maggots will be crucified along the Appian way!

RumChicken
RumChicken

That's hilarious. Like Texas would simply hand over Louisiana, Arkansas, Tamaulipas or any waters that empty into the Rio Grande.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Gigastrength
Implying Western NY and Northern PA are cucked enough for that bullshit.

Only Buffalo (her suburbs) and Rochester are that cucked enough to be fine with that. The divide isn't geographic, it's rural v. urban.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@idontknow
Christian States of America in the North West….

Uhhh https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Gigastrength
Why do all of you fucking people think in Western PA we would still be apart of a fractured USA? Fuck you, m8.

triggered

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Gigastrength
Why do all of you fucking people think in Western PA we would still be apart of a fractured USA? The only way that's happening if someone like Andrew Jackson or Trump is at the helm.

triggered

idontknow
idontknow

@TalkBomber
@StonedTime
This was made many years ago, and I didn't expect the Rust Belt to uncuck itself after decades of voting for idiots who gave away their jobs. I'm sure I could come up with a better one nowadays.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Gigastrength
Why wouldn't Texas be apart of the Confederate states?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

These maps are always so fucking off.

Arizona would never be part of California or the US. Most people here, even the faggy leftists consider themselves Arizonans above Americans, and we love Texas so seceding with them is the most likely scenario.

The left coast turning into a Christian theocracy? Yeah no. Maybe somewhere in bumfuck Midwest, not even in the South would that happen.

And even in the South there's not enough niggers to quell the White Lion once it's released.

DC will get Virginia, Maryland, Jew York, and all those little northeastern states that don't really show up on a map. The rest of the country would say fuck you. California and possibly Seattle and Portland would want to still suck the Feds teat but would be too far cut off.

likme
likme

niggers convert to Islam and commit radical acts of treason
Trump bans Islam
all niggers get deported

I wish a nigga wooooould!!!

Skullbone
Skullbone

You realize that the reason why this is happening is because of cultural subversion implemented since the cold war by the soviets, right?

If civil war happens again, you can bet your sweet ass the kremlin would back Texas and any other anti-union factions

Emberfire
Emberfire

@eGremlin
It's all make believe horse shit. We already have 50 states, the only reason they'd "unite" in a fractured America would be for economic reasons, not cultural like some are trying to portray. The South is the only exception to this given history. In fact if we go down this fractured path, it would be more likely that you'd see 100 miniature nations over 50 states, not 50 states = 1 country then dividing into 6.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Christian States of America

top kek

Nobody that region is particularly religious. In Seattle and Portland, you have the open atheists and adherents of vague hippy religions. Outside the city, you have people who go to church for weddings and funerals and that's it, for the most part.

The South is much more likely. Negroes have never embraced the Islamic nonsense despite decades of unyielding attempts.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@idontknow

This map makes me wonder why Dugin came up with such a lazy piece of work in 2010. 7 years later? Dugin just drew a cross through the US and named the four pieces NW, NE, SW and SE America. This one both considders cultural and economic realities. Even though I doubt that niggermerica will be abble to hold their land for long. Muslims just dont get to have good farmland in siezable quantities, in any universe created by God…

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Crazy_Nice
@lostmypassword

Ooooo… Texans BTFO

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Skullbone
But not by Russians. And Soviets are gone.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Stupidasole
Texas is already 45% white. They're gone.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@PurpleCharger

Putin literally came out in support of the Texas successionist movement just a couple months back

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@PurpleCharger
Also, yes the soviets are gone, but cultural subversion is much slower than traditional warfare. This is the delayed effect, it's not like it can be easily turned off, even if there's a conscious effort on our part to reverse it.

Techpill
Techpill

@idontknow
So this guy is wise on Jews or the Russians were involved?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@PurpleCharger

The end of the cold war was not like the end of the second world war. WWII ended with germany's de-nazification. The cold war had no such equivalent de-sovietification, and many people within the old organizations still run things. Putin is such an example: in KGB, then in FSB, now in charge of the country.

The point is, the intelligence service which instigated such subversion techniques still survives, in an evolved form, and is likely waiting for its effects to play out. For all we know they could still be at it today.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@StonedTime

NY is strong Republican since this picture. That's because most people realized that they were getting their shit taken away while the government legalized gay marriage, medicinal marijuana and tried to get illegals/felons free college while at the same time stripping the 2nd amendment with the SAFE Act and fucking people over with the high taxes but no jobs other than service/retail.

The only reason why WNY wasn't full on Republican during the gubernatorial election two years ago was that the governor promised a billion dollars to Buffalo.

Lancaster is full of tradition hating cucks who stomp over their history because muh current year. Hate the fact I graduated from such a cucked town.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Burnblaze
Texas has a surprisingly high amount of Hispanics that identify as Texan or even American first. The whites would not be the only ones I think.

Supergrass
Supergrass

predicted

Playboyize
Playboyize

@TreeEater
For all we know they could still be at it today.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@idontknow
Former KGB explains exactly what poison the KGB had infected the U.S. with and described the ailments we had and will have because of it.

Whew lad.

Bump in honor of Yuri.

farquit
farquit

@TreeEater
The cold war had no such equivalent de-sovietification
Almost all post Soviet countries had lustration of Soviet officials, although its hard to suddenly find new politicians when all previous parties were required to be Communist, or were either controlled opposition or oligarchs who purchased political power through money.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@idontknow
The problem with this theory is that the nigs who are dumb enough to believe they wuz kangs are too incompetent to pose a threat, genderqueer SJWs lack the physical fitness and firearms skills to be urban guerillas, and the white prole army that is Trump's for the asking has all the military skills and arsenals. We aren't dealing with the European left. There aren't all that many US antifa that can hold their own in a streetfight.

The best they can hope for is to rile things up enough that all the SJWs and the surviving uppity nigs will be forcibly expelled to New Zero Kanada, where they will live like refugee kangs.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@idontknow
No reason to sticky this. Russians (and (((Russians)))) have been doing this since 1945.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@VisualMaster
identify as
That doesn’t make them white, you fucking yid.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Crazy_Nice
"muh white masterrace"
"people aren't allowed to have opinions different from mine"

Bidwell
Bidwell

@PurpleCharger

Hispanics even have a hierarchy of genes and the only ones closest to being white are in the upper tier of that genetic hierarchy. The bottom one is 75%+ in Nigger genes.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Okay so I'm in the US. What gun with a budget of 1500 USD should I order to defend myself if a civil war were to truly break out?

I've heard people suggest a colt AR15 model LE6920, what do you think about this?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@eGremlin

Three words into Filter King speech

WebTool
WebTool

Wrong split. Or at least missing part. Everything below "Christian States" will become New New Mexico. Regardless, I support Balkanization if Trump gets jewed out of the Presidency. More countries means better odds that one becomes a white nation.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Burnblaze

Buy a 500 dollar rifle and 1,000 dollars worth of ammunition.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Harmless_Venom
Hey, Suffolk went red! Plenty of good people on LI the further away from JYC you get. Places like riverhead and huntington station, which used to be nice, are now overrun with beaners.

whereismyname
whereismyname

That second video about Jewry is really good.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@SniperWish

We aren't dealing with the European left. There aren't all that many US antifa that can hold their own in a streetfight.

Dont believe the antifa-propaganda. There arent all that many European anti-fas who can either. Its decades since most of Europe scrabbed the draft. Meaning no mandatory service for lazy gommies.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Leftists and nig nog alliance versus conservative America? Lol, I fucking HOPE that shit happens. We'd fucking curbstomp those fuckers. Noguns liberals and niggers with Hi-points and Kel-tecs vs. MUH AR and probably like 60 percent of the military on our side. It would be beautiful.

askme
askme

@Burnblaze
Just build an AR. It's cheaper and you can make it exactly how you want it.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Gigastrength
The Rockies
most of the actual Rockies are in the parts of Idaho and Montana that are in Cascadia
lol

WebTool
WebTool

@cum2soon
Using that logic, you could continue north and say that most of the Rockies are actually in Canada. Why do the Rockies in Idaho and Montana count more than the Rockies in Colorado and Wyoming? Hell, Montana only has a sliver of the Rockies…

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Burnblaze
PSA AR, Atlantic AKM or PTR-91, cleaning kit (cleaner, oil, bore cleaner, toothbrush, bore brush, rags), Mags, at least 1000 rnds ammunition, 4x optic and BUIS, LBV, fore-end light, three point sling and rangetime. Armor and nightvision if you can afford to splurge beyond your $1500 target.

Colt is overpaying for a name.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Playboyize

I know, dude. It keeps me up sometimes. Based on what I've read, pretty much any anti-american movement, terrorist group, or ngo has some origins in soviet intelligence. Just don't get swept up in anything and love your country.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Carnalpleasure
california is a racemixed hellhole
get meowta here

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@StonedTime
Rochester here, can confirm I walk among cuckolds and faggots.
That'll just make RWDSing more fun for me and the crew if it happens, lol.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Crazy_Nice
That wasn't what I said, if you had any reading comprehension, you fucking idiot.

Perceive the reality in front of your retarded eyeballs. The people in Texas are not white supremacists and will not be for the foreseeable future. In the event that Texas should break off and become its own country, many Hispanics and Whites would stay here because the Hispanics identify as Texans first.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@BinaryMan
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK
You mean there is something worse than the jews lurking in the shadow ?!

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Burnblaze
The entire Southwest was hispanic before becoming "white."

Nojokur
Nojokur

@haveahappyday
The Texas Nationalist Movement is a pretty big thing. Very well funded and organized. There's actually Hispanic white supremacist gangs in TX. I'm not going to get into the arguement of if they're "real" white people or not, I just think it's interesting.

@DeathDog
Babbys first oper8or starter kit.

5mileys
5mileys

@Carnalpleasure
Soviets were Jews though so chain is more like pic related

RumChicken
RumChicken

Deep South
Muslim
Without a central Federal Govt to enforce it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Nojokur
babby's starter kit
Can't tell if sarcastic or not.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@BinaryMan
Not enough David stars

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Harmless_Venom

WNY fag here

So much for that billion

Much of it wasted on big Healthcare and a fucking solar panel plant that is having trouble making payroll and it's not even a year old yet

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Spazyfool
david stars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Ross_flag

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@idontknow
why the fuck is the south islamic?

why the fuck is florida whole? the panhandle wants to be its own thing and south florida wants to be neocuba.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@StonedTime

Buffalo is pretty fucked. I think there's a definite split when you go into different suburbs though. Most people will at least admit that blacks and minorities are to blame for most of the crime and bad shit that goes on here. The one suburb is full of Mudslimes and they're awful. Others are full on white utopias.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Carnalpleasure
@5mileys

Actually, the pre-soviet russians and post-lenin soviets were pretty anti-jewish. Hell, the first major publication of the protocols of the elders of zion was the work of Pyotr Rachovsky, a major figure in tsarist russia's secret police.

It can drive you nuts trying to work out this stuff. That's why my advice is to stay on guard more than anything.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@iluvmen
The mayor of rochester's first name is "Lovely"

likme
likme

Former General
Particularly interesting. He would have information like this.

I think we've seen examples of this strategy already, specifically the US and Russia's competitive relationship.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@idontknow
If god forbid, events take the wrong turn, America could be plunged into a civil war
wrong turn
implying this is the only way out of this stagnant decline of western culture

I'd take chaos over stable cuckdom.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Burnblaze
Go to 8ch /k/ and ask, Leeky Forums is gun-autistic

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Stupidasole
Go to 8ch /k/ and ask, Leeky Forums is gun-autistic

you forgot tech-illiterate.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@likme
OP here, there are two- two hour long lectures he has that are translated on YouTube. He also has an entire twenty something part series in which he underlined how our world works. He also isn't a Christcuck but isn't an atheist either.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

First lecture

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@viagrandad
If he's not Ortho then don't bother it's probably disinfo

Soft_member
Soft_member

Second Lecture

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Sir_Gallonhead
He's Orthodox/'Old believer' but not a 'Christcuck'. The Orthodox Church is also very accepting of individual rights to belief in their own faith, they act more like a governing entity anyways.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Stupidasole
@Soft_member
Thank you I will watch tomorrow

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Stupidasole
@Soft_member
Thanks for posting

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@viagrandad
Very appreciative for this lead.

The map is fifty years outdated, sure, and we've all been drooling for civil war as is the American way. But this shows active measures to D&C the US by the highest Jews for their gain of an NWO. Horrifying.

How does disseminating blacks into rural white neighborhoods play into all of this, I wonder. Was the idea of a black state abandoned due to matters like crack and abortion?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Might want to cross reference with the other sticky (>>5448544 Soros encouraging a civil war, possibly even before the election via modified arab spring tactics)

Something else that might help:
https://mega.nz/#!H8s1URhY!CpxqnwEjWTnnPCqr5tJm-hKS_5_PbKjfyjBtAOjmu4U
https://mega.nz/#!v4A3lQaD!_veTkpHgNje9nhIzjPnDQn8hzO5_h2Kt2isPZfVkQmE

Check this document out. It was presented at the Social Media for Defense Summit in Alexandria, Virginia by Dr. Robert Finkelstein, President of Robotic Technology Inc.
The US govt & military are using memes to spread propaganda over social media.
Time we did the same. Only difference is, our truth cannot be broken, their lies can.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Stupidasole
We're at crisis point, so I think we need a board wide point of reference, plugging in mandatory reading and YouTube links so that the average polack can take nabs of info quickly.

likme
likme

@idontknow
At least there's pic related.

@Nojokur
Babbys first oper8or starter kit.
Is that a good thing?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Gigastrength

Cascadia MUST possess the Olympic peninsula, or do you want to let go of all those naval bases?

Cascadia must reach across Canada all the way to Alaska.

We will be the true power of the Pacific Ocean.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Daily reminder lone wolf attacks are the best ways to start out. Group plots are too easy to be uncovered. A lone individual who makes no mention of any plans and little changes to their behavior is a lot harder to stop and a lot deadlier.

Just thought I'd leave that tidbit

DONT WRITE ANYTHING DOWN

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Harmless_Venom
@JunkTop
@iluvmen
@Ignoramus
@iluvmen

Does my heart good to see so many Western New Yorker's. I'm a bit taken aback there are so many posting here honestly.

pics related

Firespawn
Firespawn

@AwesomeTucker
WNY here as well. Everyone in my area (as well as people I've talked to from other parts of upstate NY) hates the fuck out of anything Cuomo does and is pretty Republican. I'm seeing a strong amount of Trump support here and whenever I go to northwest PA.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@TreeEater
The cold war had no such equivalent de-sovietification, and many people within the old organizations still run things. Putin is such an example: in KGB, then in FSB, now in charge of the country.

True but if you know shit about Russia, you would know that most reformist weren't Ieltsin bunch of monkeys who wanted jeans and twinkies but people from within the KGB.

Why? For a very simple reason. They were the only ones that received actual education and with access to comparative studies, with access to the west and access to what was really happening in the soviet union.

And wholly conclude that… communism wasn't working (China did the same thing).

Of course none of them wanted the USSR to fall but all of them wanted to reform it. Both Gorbachev and Putin where people groomed by Andropov (which essentially WAS the KGB) which was perfectly aware the soviet economy wasn't working and tried essentially most of his life to remedy to it by whatever means he could (including the mass technological/industrial spying on the west, etc…) VS Brezhnev and the others of the communist old guard which deluded themselves thinking everything was going fine (and lining their pockets).

Which is why that most people that come from a KGB background, including Putin, openly call communists (which are the only actual opposition in Russia) retarded.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Perchance you didn't know this about California

Booteefool
Booteefool

@idontknow
he brings up the example of Cassius clay, of whom converted to Islam and changed his name to Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali Tells The Truth - 1971:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w

massdebater
massdebater

@Crazy_Nice
Does that book mention Mormons and Utah?

They seem overlooked on the map and would certainly have distinct boarders that cover Arizona maybe even all the way down to Tucson. Then north covering most of Idaho. Not much in western Montana. Eastern Nevada including Las Vegas. Not sure about Wyoming and Colorado.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@likme
Liberals let Trump win
Become the "rebels"

I can just SEE this shit occuring

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@idontknow
based Georgia letting niggers take over
I dont think this guy understands what white people in Georgia are like…

pic related

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Carnalpleasure

Dugin's an idiot.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Deadlyinx
Living 20 minutes outside of Portland, Or currently.

I'm surrounded by liberals and mormans. I couldn't tell you about the rest of the state because half of it is basically barely inhabited Nevada.

Evilember
Evilember

@eGremlin
black on white crime is exploding
has my attention now

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@whereismyname
And most of the state's population are in those blue counties.

idontknow
idontknow

@Stupidasole
@Soft_member
An interesting watch. Are you guys ready for Chanology 2 - Boogaloo Xenu?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@eGremlin
He's dropping statistics on black crime rates
13% of the population and do half the murders

I truly do believe you guys calling him a jew as slowly change him for the better, regardless of he's just trying to sell filters, he is speaking the better language now

viagrandad
viagrandad

@idontknow
Pretty sure I saw a video of balaclava-clad Special Patrol Group Ruskie popos breaking up a Co$ office with sledgehammers and farting in Hubbard's office shrine a while ago.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Mods are officially huffing paint. Why is this a sticky? There is nothing of substance in this thread. At all.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@TalkBomber
Hello newfag.

We've known for decades that Communist subversion is tainting our nation. The subject of this thread is the discussion of additional evidence that supports our claim.

Now eat shit and die, then lurk more.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Emberfire

What is John Birch? This is a shit sticky filled with the musings of a vodka sodden Slav and autistic maps.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Carnalpleasure
only seattle and portland are cucked. build a wall around them and let them eat each other.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Your map is wrong. Texas and california will be annexed into Mexico. The Christian States of America is mislabeled. It should be called the Pacific NorthWest or NorthWest Front.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@New_Cliche

If you would have told me four years ago that the left would have become the rebels in a hypothetical American Civil War Part II, I would have laughed.

Now it's a grim reality…

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@GoogleCat
But they can't do shit anyway unless they hired mercs

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Poker_Star
Marx was a jew. The bolsheviks were jews. There may have been a strong anti jew sentiment for a time after bolshevik supporters were betrayed by kikes but they wormed their eay back to the top

farquit
farquit

@VisualMaster
I know one of those men very well. Talks, walks, swears like a Texan, but is very much a pale skinned butterball of a beaner.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@PurpleCharger
So? The russkies still benefit from American split-up and voiding the world superpower position. You can bet your ass they will do anything they can to prevent a forced reintegration like the last time.

girlDog
girlDog

@idontknow
@Emberfire

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
- Rudyard Kipling>>5483582
@Emberfire

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Christian states of America
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
Wyoming
Montana
Alaska
I hope whoever made that map realizes that these are literally the least religious states in America, except Vermont and New Hampshire.

Supergrass
Supergrass

– Below begins a direct transcript of the video "Russian General on the New World Order" –
– Speaker: Constantine P. Petrov –

Most important is the fact that history carries a controlled process. It turns out that we live in that same global involuntary civilization which existed in ancient times. When you read history books you found out that slave holders had supervisors and slaves. And once the slave holders understood that the best slave is a slave who doesn't even understand that he's a slave and who enjoys his chains. Imagine a slave. He has a collar around his neck. He's chained to a galley or he's working in the field with a hoe. Well then, a slave is tempted to escape and the productivity of his labor is low. Supervisors are needed to make sure that the slave doesn't escape. Money has to be paid to the supervisors for their labor. What can be done so that a slave would work for us with songs? A slave needs to be given what he wants. What does a slave want? A slave wants freedom. But if a slave is given freedom he won't be a slave. Instead we'll give him an illusion of freedom. Such an illusion of freedom was created, and it was realized in ancient times through people's belief in God. Later, when religious faiths exhausted themselves, the fooling of people was transferred to the plane of secular ideologies. The last mighty ideology for fooling people became Marxism. In that real social structure in which we live we're being scared by all sorts of 'isms' like Socialism, Democratism (sic), Capitalism and Monarchism. But we continue to live in a global involuntary civilization.

I'll explain the structure of this civilization. If you look closely at the one dollar bill you'll see a pyramid on one side. The top of the pyramid is cut off and it's glowing in rays. At the bottom is a heap of bricks. Under the pyramid is an inscription in Latin. The inscription 'novus ordo seclorum' means 'new world order.' That is, this pyramid that I showed you is the embodiment of that real structure which exists in all countries and peoples on the planet Earth. At the top are the slave holders, still slightly lower are the supervisors, and still lower are the slaves. The retention of people in this top authoritarian pyramid is achieved by means of dosing knowledge into the different strata of society. That is, if right next to this pyramid you draw an inverted pyramid it'll be the pyramid of knowledge. The people at the top possess the fullness of knowledge. The supervisors are given the factual knowledge that in part concerns them. That is, if you're a minister of the lines of communication you have to polish your rails, compose the train schedule, and you don't need to know history. If you're a defense minister like Pavel Grachev you fire on your own people and you don't need to know about the economy. And notice that the slogan is 'everyone has to do their job honestly.' The simple people at the bottom get the donut hole. So hold on tight to your wheel and don't think because with us is someone who will solve everything for us since he's a giraffe that sees more. And then look what you get. The thing is that our concept doesn't carry an abstract character. It can be applied specifically. There are patriots who walk around and shout "power to the people." Let's consider this.

In this pyramid Viktor Chernomyrdin and Anatoly Chubais are the elite and they're supervisors. Let's put them at the bottom, give them a saw, and send them to cut down trees. Will they cope with this job? They'll cope with this job. At first it won't be easy for them but they'll get used to it. But if we do the opposite and make an honest lumberjack the minister of the timber industry will he cope? He'll cope but only after he acquires the necessary knowledge. But this takes time. During his time of studying those who know what to do can deny him his goal. So when these patriots shout "power to the people" we say "Viktor Anpilov, do you even understand what needs to be done?" The patriots say that they will understand later because first the hated regime should be overthrown. And then what? Knowledge is power. So one has to possess some knowledge, including managerial knowledge. Therefore this top authoritarian model is realized through the system of preschool, school, higher and academic education. And now many academics know only about their specialty. How does this look? Let's say there's an argument between physicists and lyricists. The physicists know only about physics and the lyricists know only about lyrics. That is, everyone does their job honestly but they don't know entirely. If we talk about global policy and internal and external policy then what happens? How does the world device look now in the context of this pyramid? There's a global mafia and there are headless mausoleums.

(1/3)

idontknow
idontknow

These are countries on the planet Earth. Japan, France, Germany, Russia, the United States etc. Imagine this scheme in your mind. This mafia sets tasks for each country in globalization, the concentration of control of the productive forces of humanity. How does this look? For example, Japan is about high technologies, the United States is the world policeman, Spain is the world resort, and Russia is about raw materials. That's everything. This is what the concentration of control of the productive forces led to. Every cricket knows its place. From this simple scheme you can look at what I already told you. They carry out global policy but the leaders of countries carry out internal policy and external policy. That's everything. The leaders can be called presidents or general secretaries or something else. Even if they're smart but don't know about global policy they're hostages of those who know and carry out this global policy.

Now we'll return to the beginning of our introductory lecture. There used to be two mighty propaganda stations; the USSR and the USA. We were allegedly frightened by imperialism and they were allegedly frightened by communism. In fact there was a global pyramid here and there. But a danger arose for the globalists. If the leadership of the USSR and the USA came to an understanding on global policy they could have cast out the globalists. Remember Anton Chekhov's play The Cherry Orchard. In the play there was a hostess of the cherry orchard, supervisors, and a village with serfs. The hostess didn't do anything so the counterman cast out the hostess and claimed the orchard for himself. Now then, the globalists decided to prevent this.

The verbal deception was about a two-polar world but now it's about a multi-polar world. In the two-polar world there used to be two propaganda stations and they were the same. In the United States there was an open top authoritarian model but in the USSR it was hidden. Do you think that the members of the politburo lived badly? No, there were elites here and there. But there it was legal. In our country it was hidden. The globalists solved their problems by legalizing our elite globalists didn't want to be cast out (sic). If you're a Rothschild, Morgan, or Oppenheimer you don't have your own military and ministry of finance. You control countries and peoples without a structural way. You make the dupes themselves do what you need. But if the dupes understand they're being tricked they'll cast you out. So, you have to do it in a way that they won't understand anything. The globalists decided to ruin the two global pyramids and create a multi-polar world. Their principle is divide and conquer. They used to pit the USSR against the USA, and they lived well by creating tension. The heads of trans-national corporations produced helicopters, submarines and ships because of the tension. I already told you about the three arms markets. If you want to sell a new submarine you have to create tension. Further, when a small war was organized and flaws in armaments were revealed modernization was needed. So they modernized again. But since this led to the creation of two mighty superpowers that began to claim their power the task of avoiding this situation arose. So they decided to ruin the two plants or superpowers. But how?

(2/3)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Imagine that one plant is making Zhigulis and the other plant is making Fords. If I'm the owner of the two plants and I don't want the director of a plant to cast me out I divide the plant into several shops. One shop makes carburettors, another makes radiators, another makes tires, another makes devices etc. But each shop individually can't make a car.

In this plan the USSR fell first. I already told you how the USSR was divided, and the further dismemberment of Russia is being planned. But the same call is being made in relation to the USA. They're making an evil empire out of the USA. And I'm telling you that a map of the the divided states of America was published. How does the situation look there? The USSR was dismembered by contrasting countries, peoples and religions. And you probably know that in the United States the movement of Louis Farrakhan is being developed. That is, blacks are being armed with Islam. Their spiritual leader is Muhammad Ali, the famous boxer whose real name was Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. The blacks are being told there that the well-being of the United States was built on their bones and that they have a right to sovereignty. Alaska is one of the Christian states on the map. Those south-east of the country with Florida is African and Hispanic states. Texas is an independent republic on the map. In Canada there are separatist moods because the French used to dominate there, so they're fighting for French be the official Language. This is the map and the principle is the same one that was used against the USSR.

The reason for this is the globalists, who are the heads of trans-national banks and corporations, want to remain the masters of the planet. For the dupes this is being presented as a transition from a two-polar world to a multi-polar world.

And besides, I began the lecture by talking about anti-globalists. Many people think that anti-globalists are good. But the horror is that anti-globalists are an instrument of the globalists. Imagine that, since they don't have anything to do, thousands of anti-globalists gather in some city to smash things because, for example, prices for food rose. But someone has to gather them and someone has to pay them money. Understand one simple thing. Why do globalists need anti-globalists? I already told you. They're transferring the process of management from a world that's concentrated toward two mighty pyramids to a multi-polar world, with many countries and peoples so that everyone can do their own thing honestly. That is, the anti-globalists express the plans of the globalists. This becomes obvious after everything that I said.

– Paragraph/spacing added by me –

hairygrape
hairygrape

@idontknow
Why would the heavily Trump States Become New Cuba and WE WAS KANGS land

Lunatick
Lunatick

@eGremlin
all that rabid antiracism

So kosher.

@Evilember

Nah, he lost mine again with his kosher extreme anti-racism.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@CouchChiller

Putting blacks into our neighborhoods causes increased general crime, murder, rape, a little miscegenation and basically just fucks our shit up a little bit more.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@ZeroReborn

Looks like /intl/ dug up their archived maps and shat them all over a very useful thread…

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Stark_Naked

Jones himself may not be a jew, but his ex-wife (and thus his kids) and his boss are.

Watch the David Duke interview where his kike boss cuts in and oy veys and oy gevalts his way about.

@New_Cliche

Same as the sandniggers kicking up problems in the middle-east, then?

hairygrape
hairygrape

@TurtleCat
Confederate
Because there are so many spics that the culture has shifted.

I think that's a really dumb argument, because if it turned to a battle of control like that, those would be the battle lines.

Just like the pic at the top where it had the entire confederacy as a nigger islamic state.

First off, there would be many blacks from the countryside waving their confederate flags and joining up. Second, the idea of the SJW ones and BLM turning muslim and then winning is absolutely hilarious.

Who owns guns? SJWs? Or the people in rural areas with their flags?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Carnalpleasure
tfw you live in one of the small white enclaves surrounded by dindus

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@ZeroReborn
le christcucks lmao xD!!1!!

fuck off faggot

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

muh semitic religion that encourages universalism and a disassociation with my own people

Fuck off, Jew-worshiping cuck.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@massdebater
Deseret looks a little bit like glagolitic

Spamalot
Spamalot

@BunnyJinx
meant for: @Poker_Star

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@BunnyJinx
kill yourself jidf

our ancestors were race deniers and universalists
galileans were kikes

fucking lmao you heebs need to work on your scripts

eGremlin
eGremlin

@idontknow
republic of Texas

I'm ok with this

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Emberfire
This more or less.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Garbage Can Lid

And then, for some reason, stoked anti-isreali terrorism campaigns in the middle east against their own people, right? Clever of them.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@idontknow

This reminded me of the guy who got culted into the SC in Australia and never to be seen again, not even his parent knows where he is. I wondered what does they do to the culted people?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@idontknow
For ignorant faggots

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BunnyJinx
?????????????
?????????????????
???

PS: ???

likme
likme

@Sir_Gallonhead
Fuck off with your fake quote already! It's been proven disinfo time and time again. Fuck!

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@BunnyJinx

I do not get it, user.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@BlogWobbles
The red is the Republic of Texas before being in the US, and if Texas were to split off, it could take all that red with it.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@kizzmybutt
At least neighbors bordering the Texas can trade with Texas due to the long strip top. Texas is economically strong, am I correct?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

REMINDER: MARXIST SUBVERSION IS REAL

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@BinaryMan
Based on what I've read, pretty much any anti-american movement, terrorist group, or ngo has some origins in soviet intelligence.

You have read the western propaganda?

If the elite in the west are so good, then why are do they have White Genocide as their unofficial policy?

The commies never did something THAT insane, but the Americans seems to have had a genocide of the German people as official policy since 1941, and the genocide is only accelerating.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

As above, so below
t. /intl/

askme
askme

As above, so below
t. /intl/

massdebater
massdebater

As above, so below
t. /intl/

iluvmen
iluvmen

As above, so below
t. /intl/

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Playboyize
Playboyize

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Methnerd
Methnerd

As above, so below
t. /intl/

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Skullbone
Skullbone

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Emberburn
Emberburn

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Firespawn
Firespawn

As above, so below
t. /intl/

SniperGod
SniperGod

As above, so below
t. /intl/

RavySnake
RavySnake

As above, so below
t. /intl/

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

As above, so below
t. /intl/

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

As above, so below
t. /intl/

DeathDog
DeathDog

As above, so below
t. /intl/

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

As above, so below
t. /intl/

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

As above, so below
t. /intl/

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

As above, so below
t. /intl/

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Illusionz
Illusionz

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Supergrass
Supergrass

@LuckyDusty
REMINDER: MARXIST SUBVERSION IS REAL

Are you a member of the great cuckold army, that NATO employs?

The white genocide policy is Christian-capitalistic, as the Marxists never did anything as insane as trying to genocide all white people,

To reach that level of crazy, you need to belong to the Jesus-cult or the Kikes that rules the west together, since we have proof from the commie-countries, that normal Marxism is not insanity inducing enough.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Need_TLC
White Genocide as their unofficial policy
unofficial
HA!

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Spamalot
Spamalot

As above, so below
t. /intl/

likme
likme

As above, so below
t. /intl/

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Methnerd
Methnerd

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Snarelure
Snarelure

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Emberburn
Emberburn

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Flameblow
Flameblow

As above, so below
t. /intl/

WebTool
WebTool

As above, so below
t. /intl/

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

As above, so below
t. /intl/

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

As above, so below
t. /intl/

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

As above, so below
t. /intl/

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

As above, so below
t. /intl/

eGremlin
eGremlin

As above, so below
t. /intl/

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

As above, so below
t. /intl/

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

As above, so below
t. /intl/

whereismyname
whereismyname

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Nojokur
Nojokur

As above, so below
t. /intl/

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@ZeroReborn

And all these posts will be deleted so why do you bother?

It's not like the Western elite can get away from the responsibility of the white genocide policy, even if they use their shills to destroy threads where they get the blame they deserve?

eGremlin
eGremlin

Florida panhandle
included in New Cuba

confirmed only ever been to Florida to go to Disney world

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SomethingNew
@askme
@massdebater
@iluvmen
@lostmypassword
@Playboyize
@Methnerd
@PackManBrainlure
@Skullbone
@Emberburn
@Firespawn
@SniperGod
@RavySnake
@TurtleCat
@BlogWobbles
@DeathDog
@AwesomeTucker
@BunnyJinx
@GoogleCat
@StrangeWizard
@Illusionz
@Stark_Naked
@Raving_Cute
@Crazy_Nice
@Boy_vs_Girl
@Spamalot
@likme
@lostmypassword
@Deadlyinx
@Methnerd
@Emberburn
@Flameblow
@WebTool
@BlogWobbles
@CouchChiller
@VisualMaster
@ZeroReborn
@eGremlin
@AwesomeTucker
@StrangeWizard
@Fuzzy_Logic
@Stupidasole
@whereismyname
@Nojokur
All this desperate shilling proves we are on to something big…

SOMETHING YUUUGEEE

w8t4u
w8t4u

@idontknow

Had an argument with my father about how IHS Janes is where you want to get info not Zev Baruch on CNN and even then it's filtered.

iluvmen
iluvmen

BTW on the second video he talks about how Molotov's wife was a arrested by Stalin because…
SHE WAS CONNECTED TO THE JEWISH INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

Wew lad

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@iluvmen
I guess she made them Molotov cucktail.

Methshot
Methshot

@Garbage Can Lid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE???
S

T
H
I
S

J
U
S
T

F
A
N
T
A
S
Y

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Crazy_Nice

Have fun with your dindus. I'm going whaling.

Inmate
Inmate

@Gigastrength

All that blue stuff is Quebec. Napoleon will return and Make New France Great Again.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Carnalpleasure
Yes, B'nai B'rith

Jews in league with secret societies are like regular Jews on steroids, its like even more pure concentrated jew than before.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Harmless_Venom

WNY is also full of Poles.

5mileys
5mileys

@Supergrass
It turns out that we live in that same global involuntary civilization which existed in ancient times. When you read history books you found out that slave holders had supervisors and slaves. And once the slave holders understood that the best slave is a slave who doesn't even understand that he's a slave and who enjoys his chains.

This guy essentially has the view of an internet edgelord:

http://sentimentalcorp.org/

http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/interview.html

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

All Bezmenov fags need to remember that the Russians were subjected to this power, and so were the communists. Now the UN is carrying out a similar role

Evilember
Evilember

@5mileys

This guy essentially has the view of an internet edgelord:

If you ever study real estate law, you will realize the feudal/seigneural system never really ended.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@5mileys
Implying Randy isn't right
Implying the system won't come crashing down
He's pretty familiar with at least the basic concepts of the philosophies of our leaders, to bad he doesn't have an info repository on where he got it all from.

Also: Mandatory listening for any /pol/ack:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@5mileys
implying it's false
implying it isn't what the Jews do to us

Dood pls

Booteefool
Booteefool

Russian here.

This guy is essentially our version of Alex Jones.

Except he's right sometimes.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Booteefool
Alex jones is right more often than not, he just doesn't name the jews much because of PR.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@SniperGod
For newfags

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Crazy_Nice
alex jones cannot be trusted.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Crazy_Nice
@CodeBuns
He gives info that is almost always right.

BUT he does overblow some things and is too PC frequently.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Spamalot
Therefore: Next candidate.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Emberfire
Candidate for what tho?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Spamalot
he's controlled opposition.

as long as you know that, it's alright to listen to the things he has to say, as long as you take it with a grain of salt and realize the jew is behind him at all times. You need to be able to pick out the kosher pieces of his shit.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Evilember
If you ever study real estate law, you will realize the feudal/seigneural system never really ended.

Enlighten us please?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@BunnyJinx
He's a false prophet, and an alarmist.

Time to move on user.

TechHater
TechHater

@Nojokur
Obviously

@Lunatick
He's a false prophet
Only if you worship him. He's still a good researcher, as long as you know he subverts shit here and there.

and an alarmist
We are alarmist to most people in the world though aren't we?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Rightful Texas clay has been restored. I am happy.

takes2long
takes2long

@Booteefool
Holy fuck. And even dumber niggers take him as a prophet so this is how things go wrong.

5mileys
5mileys

@idontknow
Where's Hawaii?

massdebater
massdebater

@Spazyfool
what liberals probably see
guys with tails and penises
what i see
guys with swords and short swords on the other side

RavySnake
RavySnake

@idontknow

Republic of Texas
Not New Canada

New Cuba
Wut

Playboyize
Playboyize

@5mileys
If America gets divided I'd see Japan picking it up since it's mostly Japanese

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@idontknow
Louisiana
Succumbing to Islamic faggotry
Ever

Wew, lads. You've obviously never met the bubbas I know.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Spazyfool

Legalzoom is not a law firm.

Do your own homework.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Booteefool

Hey Russian dude, did they teach you that Alaska is actually leased, and that's why they have no counties, but boroughs (obolasts)?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@RavySnake

They forgot something else too

girlDog
girlDog

@CodeBuns
@TechHater

As a radio guy myself, I like his style, but at the end of the day you gotta sell filters to keep his ministry on the air.

cum2soon
cum2soon

The reparation culture had been around for decades already.

He didn't predict shit, sorry son.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Carnalpleasure
tfw live in Iowa

Feels white, man.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Sharpcharm
They will probably starve to death because the cities cannot sustain themselves.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@massdebater
I don't know man. Those look a lot like penises. Unless the handles of the swords are just curved and off level with the back part of the sword…

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@AwesomeTucker
Yep we're all here

RWWNYDS is in effect

Carl Palladino did nothing wrong

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Stupidasole

Thank you friend.

Nikolai Starikov explains Europe's refugee crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJc9pN29A4

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@iluvmen
@iluvmen
Black rock is filling up with Burmese asymum seekers. Crime is down. Property value is up. Businesses are opening. It's damn impressive what 1000 Asian immigrants can do.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Ignoramus
What do leftists think about that? Asians from the poorest countries are certainly not "privileged" or are they?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Firespawn
based video

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@massdebater
Fuck you, now I can't unsee

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Harmless_Venom
Isn't every state rural vs ural?