"Trump is sending everyone back to where they belong" "Going to send your nigger ass back to Africa"

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

This is so crazy. I grew up with this chick and now she's acting crazy as fuck going around to bars telling nigs/ spics to go back to Africa/ Mexico and to get the fuck out of our town lmfao. We're here in Wisconsin and the dull people are reallllly dull.
"I don't give a fuck what I sound like, I don't give a fuck if I'm racist." ROFL.

https://www.facebook.com/tonemontana7414/videos/vb.100002586123232/935791226517073/?type=2&theater

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.facebook.com/tonemontana7414/videos/vb.100002586123232/935791226517073/?type=2&theater
AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Not your personal army of useful idiots.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Niggers belong in Africa. This isn't complicated. If you're a nigger and you're lurking here, go back to Africa. Nigger.

RumChicken
RumChicken

As much as I wish Trump would, sadly he will not.

It's nice to dream though.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Burnblaze
niggers feelings were hurt
k

girlDog
girlDog

@StrangeWizard
lol just thought id post also to show you how dumb the average person is around here. She talks like a literal nig but shes a racist, wtf happened lol.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Burnblaze
Niggers should go back to Africa.
I don't see what wrong here.

WebTool
WebTool

@Burnblaze
@girlDog
stop sliding the catalog. no one cares about your redneck sister that doesn't even understand why she's racist.

if you want to do something about it, redpill her and tell her to stop acting autistic and get a real job

RumChicken
RumChicken

@RumChicken
Win the elections, right?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Nigger was rude to her in the first place. She had right to shut his mouth.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Beloit

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@RumChicken
Shh, he's saving that for Trump term II.

Evilember
Evilember

@WebTool
I don't think there is any saving her. Sorry for stinking up the catalog lol won't happen again.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@WebTool
Yes, because we certainly need wonderful threads such as '8000 year old frog swastika discovered' and brit/pol/.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Lunatick
Fuck off max

hairygrape
hairygrape

@StonedTime
not praising kek
Go back to where you came from

Methnerd
Methnerd

@StonedTime
I'm more concerned with the informationals, but if Kek threads are your thing I think /intl/ is full of them.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Methnerd
I just said that kek threads are worthless shitposting threads. If those are allowed then this thread is fine too.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Emberburn
oh okay, Leeky Forums. we'll just agree with which threads you like. seems reasonable.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Ignoramus
Strawmanning this hard
I never pulled the collectivist card, you just did.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Fried_Sushi
see
@Emberburn
then this is fine too

you have to go back you know.

askme
askme

@Sir_Gallonhead
shitposter seriously believes that his kind of shitposting is better than the OP's shitposting

Inmate
Inmate

OP, we aint a personal army. Go back to reddit, those cucks will suck your aids ridden clit.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@askme
shill bumping autistic PA thread

gg

Emberfire
Emberfire

@StonedTime
disrespecting kek
Kill yourself, heretic scum.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@RumChicken
They at least have more stake here than other racial groups. We forceful brought them in here and then they bred like rabbits. If anyone deserves compensation to be sent back it's them.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Burnblaze
After watching that video i realized something. I want a wife who talks like that.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Illusionz
Nah, let's just send the dumb ones back. Keep all the smart black guys and women and send all the niggers back to Africa

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@StonedTime
brit/pol/
I have an idea how to doom all Leeky Forums's existence.

Create an official slav/pol/ thread. Just imagine azov shitposters shitpost 24/7.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Methnerd
Hurr durr there's blacks and then there's niggers

They'll never be human on our terms, you are equal to a liberal. You should go back to Africa with your precious niggers too.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@happy_sad
You want a wife that uses the term "babydaddy"?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@King_Martha
Edgy. Let me guess, you're a 400 kg neckbeard who whines about being unable to find a GF.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Playboyize
Is that a synonymous to "manchild"?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Burnblaze

Personal BLOG post about irrelevant people that I don't know nor care for
she's acting crazy as fuck
ROFL
facebook

Can someone tell me what has happened to 8/pol/ resonantly

idontknow
idontknow

@Methnerd
Wanna keep Tyrone around to fuck your wife?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@idontknow
le cuck meme
Low energy post. Awful, just awful. It's sad that this is the quality of post we get here now.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Carnalpleasure
edgy
reddit memes
doesn't combat my point, insults me instead

You might aswell call me a racist and problematic while you're at it, mongloid. do you know what this place is called you absolute retard? Politically incorrect. You can't shut down my argument by hoping my comment would get buried under downboats, so if all you can do is sprout the same dead gay liberal memes and marxist mental gymastics fuck off back to your safespace in reddit where you belong, you clearly aren't a /pol/ack.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@happy_sad
normie
trying to call anyone else Reddit
oh I am laffin
You have no arguments to shut down, your entire post can be summed up as 'lol niggers are subhuman'.
No shit, niggers are subhuman. Black people are rare but do in fact exist.

massdebater
massdebater

Also symbolic sage for pointless thread.

Flameblow
Flameblow

ethno-nationalism worldwide
sovereignty for all nations

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Sharpcharm
No they do not. Back to cuck/pol/ with you. : ^ )

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Sharpcharm
How do you differentiate whos a "black man" or a nigger? You can't. Whatever amount of success can be attributed to them doesn't differentiate the fact that they are morally, emotionally, and mentally inferior to us. Nor should we dedicate time or money to keep them around, not to mention the resulting super nig breed that would be bad for future Americans.

You are as equally retarded for parroting shit opinions rather than seeing this simple domino effect, take your caner somewhere else, cuck king.

idontknow
idontknow

@massdebater
Announcing your sage
That's some newfaggotry.
@TalkBomber
Back to stormfront with you :^)
@Flameblow
This. It's improbably for all countries to become 100% homogenous but it would be nice.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Crazy_Nice
putting sage in the name field
How do you differentiate between a white man and white trash? You're speaking with an awful amount of collectivism here, why would you do this, unless of course you're a shill?

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Burnblaze

I grew up in WI, there were < 10 nigs/spics in my high school of 2000.

The state has gone to complete shit if there are any nigs outside of Milwaukee.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Boy_vs_Girl
Can someone tell me what has happened to 8/pol/ resonantly
resonantly

Shills…shills…shills…shills…

TechHater
TechHater

@PackManBrainlure
There is no White trash. There are less educated Americans but they still contain the same base qualities. Whereas even "educated" niggers from a time period like the 50s go back from nurture to nature faster than rotting apples without constant threat or supervision.

go back to stormfront

Kill yourself you retarded faggot.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content