Stef goes mad

TechHater
TechHater

Very motivational video by Stefan.

Would post in designated Stefan thread but can't find it in catalog.

Motivational speech in the second half of the video.

All urls found in this thread:
http://archive.is/rlCZi
http://www.newsmax.com/US/spanking-studies-children-spock/2010/01/07/id/345669/
https://youtu.be/fhNtmI3PRzI?t=4m33s
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/11/lew-rockwell/open-borders-assault-private-property/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-21/former-pm-says-sweden-needs-more-migrants-does-any-place-still-believe-humanity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Roberts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw&feature=youtu.be&t=57s
askme
askme

@TechHater
kek, 9/11

RavySnake
RavySnake

bump

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Like Alex Jones, Stefan has really stepped up his game these last several months.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Sage?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Burnblaze

Always be aware that no matter what correct things they say, Stephan is still an Anarchist that has no defense mechanism whatever of protecting his own people with national borders, and Jones is still a Jew shill.

That being said… good video. We'll be watching during the convention. We've already documented the current rules. We will point out what has changed. We will flood the internet with the correct information in the correct places.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@whereismyname
I don't understand how he can still be an anarchist when he recognizes that the rule of law requires the use of force and force must be centralized otherwise it creates chaos.

FastChef
FastChef

@Burnblaze
I've actually subscribed to him and have been following him for the last couple of weeks, he has become surprisingly unretarded, but I guess he'll be back to his old self once Trump euphoria passes.

R O A D S
O
A
D
S

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Somebody break this video down to separate pieces and make webm of it I'm not giving jewgle clicks even though I bingewatch Trump rallies live on kiketube.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@whereismyname
You should always be wary of anarchists for sure, although I'm an ancap myself
Principally the problem with anarchists is the "stepping stone theory". The idea in which is that you can implement these reforms one at a time over a century or so until you reach your generation. This method is worse than staying as is and has never worked. I prefer myself the example of chile, where communists fucked up really bad and only a military coup got rid of it. They then after some time were reformed again suddenly to be a democracy. Only short, passionate bursts of change ever accomplish anything.
So while I do argue for and still advocate ancapism, I know fully well that open borders, liberalization of substances, gay marriage, etc are damaging to the system and will also not lead to the society I want. The simple argument is I don't care if you're a degenerate fuck unless I have to pay, or my children have to pay with their own hard earned treasure and labour and miss out on their full potential.

Methshot
Methshot

@Emberburn

We sort of dug into it a bit in this thread.

@StonedTime

rule of law requires force

He would likely reply that the enforcement of law is only necessary when someone has initiated violence (unlawful), and restitution or compensation or punishment is required. So the line would be drawn between retaliatory force and the initiation of force.

force must be centralized

I don't really agree tbh, local law enforcement for example… county vs. city vs. state police are all technically different layers of policing. Localized policing is really all that happens.

Centralized government is necessary for the definition and maintenance of borders, negotiations with foreign nations (since global anarchism will never be a reality as whites are the only people capable of operating on a high enough level to make it work), and coordinating defensive war efforts.

I imagine in an Anarchist world, lets say Florida is invaded. Are Texans supposed to not give a fuck? Californians? etc… we have, as a nation, a collective interest that must be collectively maintained.

Nation: from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock"

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Stefan is making better videos now, and I used to really think he was ancap trash. Cool.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@whereismyname
Always be aware that no matter what correct things they say, Stephan is still an Anarchist that has no defense mechanism whatever of protecting his own people with national borders

I think he understands that you can't have AnCap with just any group so he focuses more on socio-engineering now (no spanking, high IQ, right upbringing etc.) in order to develop people with capacity of living in that society.

We are not at that point yet, but superior people are in both of our interest so I quite like what he's doing. Ultimately, the quality of men is what counts.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Soft_member
no spanking

Yea, which is another issue with him. He's been infected by psycho-babble and believes people are delicate and fragile.

Hitting your children gives them a concrete understanding that consequences range in severity, which is very important. Parents are mostly shit, and can't enforce long range punishments like grounding, and kids just find other shit to occupy themselves with when they can't do the one thing they've been grounded from.

It's like lent for Catholics, fucking meaningless non-punishment. The world doesn't put on kid gloves when you fuck up, it knocks you in the teeth and laughs when you can't get back up. This "no-spanking" shit creates weak people.

It also makes mild consequences later in life seem more harsh than they actually are. This is why SuzySJW throws an absolute tantrum in starbucks when she doesn't get the perfect amount of caramel squirted into her drink, and screams her fucking head off giving herself PTSD. Children who are spanked at least comprehend situations like these are not the end of the world.

http://archive.is/rlCZi

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Methshot
He would likely reply that the enforcement of law is only necessary when someone has initiated violence

This would be nice in a society of people who are all above 90 IQ and free of sociopaths, but lower IQ people need to be coaxed away from certain activities by the threat of harm or actual harm dealt upon them to prevent them from doing an unlawful action again. Someone who is smart enough knows not to steal for reasons other than the consequences to self if they are caught, but can emphasize with another and feel that pain vicariously and I think that is where a lot of ancaps come from. They themselves (and maybe I am being too generous) are smarter than average, but either too idealistic (and being blinded by it) or not smart enough to see a big enough picture and truly imagine how other actors other than people just like themselves would act in their ideal society.

As for centralizing force, the thought is that people entrust the upholding of the law and use of force to another body. If we allow the person robbed or the family who lost a loved one to be judge, jury and executioner then there is no judicial system and instead a series of retaliatory lynch mobs with likely no care about 'innocent until proven guilty'. I also shudder to think of unfettered vigilante justice roaming about playing sheriff with no actual care of the rule of law outside of their own untrained knowledge and load of personal bias.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Burnblaze
Stefan is leagues beyond Jones.

Jones literaly says that Hollywood is run by arabs and that George Soros is a "white guy".

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@whereismyname
even he has admitted that having no borders is impossible

Methnerd
Methnerd

@whereismyname

Although I disagree with Stef hugely about the ideal society, his short-term solutions our entirely agreeable to me; vote Trump and institute strong immigration controls.

His views on the family are also decent (apart from the no spanking stuff). He talks a lot about the problems with single mothers, and advises women to marry and have children young.

@lostmypassword

He's in favour of strong immigration control (at least in the medium-term) because he realizes Mestizos have lower IQs

RumChicken
RumChicken

@lostmypassword

Doesn't matter, he still believes that it is a correct conclusion. It should be an admission of error in his thinking but he isn't putting those dots together.

Things that are impossible are never correct conclusions. Reality reigns supreme over what is correct and true.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I can't tell if they're concerned women or concern trolls
Top kek. Stef confirmed for Leeky Forums browser.

massdebater
massdebater

@Soft_member

I agree. I'm just saying Jones' content has gotten a helluva lot better lately.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Crazy_Nice
I also shudder to think of unfettered vigilante justice roaming about playing sheriff with no actual care of the rule of law outside of their own untrained knowledge and load of personal bias.

federalism vs anti-federalism

It's not an easy problem to solve, but with a strong centralized police power you end up with things like the supreme court defense of Obama Care and Fag Marriage… and then you have other distortions like executive amnesty.

I don't really look at in terms of "vigilante" in the sense that it would be so localized as to be neighborhood gang-rule… but more of a situations where something very similar to state law would govern a relatively large area (no idea how large would be appropriate obviously).

The more tangible your lawmakers are the better. The problem with federal police powers is that its a central point of supreme authority to attack, subvert, and corrupt… which is exactly what has happened.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@whereismyname

Although I disagree with Stef hugely about the ideal society, his short-term solutions our entirely agreeable to me; vote Trump and institute strong immigration controls.

His views on the family are also decent (apart from the no spanking stuff). He talks a lot about the problems with single mothers, and advises women to marry and have children young.

@lostmypassword

He's in favour of strong immigration control (at least in the medium-term) because he realizes Mestizos have lower IQs

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Nude_Bikergirl
That article is peppered with contradictions and it also does not align with the qualities we're striving for.
Your article states spanked children are happier and get in more fights. I don't really care if the children are happy while in a piece of shit multicultural government school. If you're happy in the vietnam war, chances are you are not going to do well in peace time in voluntary interactions between people. What we're looking for is IQ from which all other things can be built upon and credible research finds that IQ is inhibited by spanking. Being "well adjusted" to dysfunction is not a positive trait no matter how its spun.

The difference lies here: You spank your children to teach them about consequences but I would choose not to spank so I can teach them what is morally right and wrong. Sometimes doing the right thing has consequences too but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Aversion therapy does not turn your dog into a rational thinker but it teaches them to pee on the rug.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Bidwell
The simple argument is I don't care if you're a degenerate fuck unless I have to pay, or my children have to pay with their own hard earned treasure and labour and miss out on their full potential.

The reason this is folly is that you actually do have to pay. It doesn't necessarily have to be monetarily for these degenerates to impact your life and influence your offspring. If left unchecked, their degeneracy escalates into fag parades, spring break, and mardi gras.

The tipping point comes as critical mass builds. People see these degenerates apparently have "a lot of fun" and its attractive to them. So slowly, generation by generation, more and more people are sucked into it… which is exactly what has happened since the influx of drugs in the 60's and 70's. Now media outlets portray it as normalcy and you live in a world you feel like an alien in.

This all stems from the "I don't care" mentality.

This creates communities of people who don't give a fuck about each other, which they are afforded not to give a fuck in our current environment because big government is there to "fix" the problems of these dejected people. You can't expect to maintain a healthy civilization when your core is that you don't give a fuck about your folk.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Crazy_Nice
Your article states spanked children are happier and get in more fights.

There is absolutely nothing contradictory about this. Kids enjoy fighting and scuffling, and it is perfectly healthy and natural for young boys to do this (which is why it makes them happier).

credible research finds that IQ is inhibited by spanking.
[citation needed]

The article I linked points you to hard data about how spanked children are more successful. I don't give a fuck if your IQ is 160 if you're a pothead neet. You are worthless if you're an unproductive genius.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Flameblow
they escalate
do they? do they really? where would all the fags be if governments across the globe didn't force the production and development and distribution of aids medication?
99% of fags and druggies would be dead if I didn't have to pay for them to be degenerate. I care about my community, I've logged literally thousands of hours of community service helping out at soup kitchens, teaching children combat sports and so on. However, you can only care as much as they care about you. Fags don't care about each other or they'd be using condoms, druggies don't care about each other or they wouldn't share needles. If those people don't care for each other it is a pointless for me to care about them.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Burnblaze

Alex Jonestein won't name the jew and took down the David Duke interview where his jew boss tried to signal against Duke.

Molyneux won't name the jew but at least pointed out their hypocrisy with immigration and pushing it into white countries while denying it into their own.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@CodeBuns
free markets are the best for healthcare (agree)
the free market wouldn't come to the rescue of faggots in need of medication cheaply and affordably.

You can't have it both ways lolberg.

Hey maybe you're right, maybe if left to its own devices the free market could find a way to cure faggotry? Would that be profitable though?

farquit
farquit

@iluvmen

Molyneux won't name the jew
but at least pointed out their hypocrisy with immigration and pushing it into white countries while denying it into their own

That's good enough for me. That video probably did more to redpill people on kike hypocrisy than most other shit I see posted on here.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Sharpcharm
aids for the most part only affects poor people in Africa and first worlders with poor impulse control, poor impulse control is almost exclusively the domain of the poor. Curing aids isn't particularly profitable unless the majority is willing to chip in. If the majority chip in then that comes with restrictions and conditions. People who are willing to change their ways will survive and those who refuse will not. Realistically, a gay who is not promiscuous (lol), keeps a steady job, and pays his own pension isn't dangerous to society, their numbers will be few.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@haveahappyday
You realize Trump wasn't spanked, and neither were his children?

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the only way to not raise a weak-willed pussy is to hit them. There is a middle ground between not hitting your kids, and not spoiling them.

Are you not capable of teaching your children to reason and negotiate to solve disputes instead of jumping to violence, which seems to be the case if they're more prone to get into fights.

If you were hit as a child, do you think you'd be better off if you were hit more then?

farquit
farquit

@cum2soon
Have you never been in a thread discussing childrearing and discipline? Those who were hit as kids defend it to the death, those who weren't are outraged that people think it's a good idea. There's a huge impasse that just devolves the argument into shitflinging (usually), much like the cut-uncut threads.

Bidwell
Bidwell

sage

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Bidwell

Not nice.

idontknow
idontknow

@whereismyname
Stephan is still an Anarchist that has no defense mechanism whatever of protecting his own people
Pretty sure that's not entirely true, since he has figured out that all those brown people have this pesky tendency to vote/fight for big government and hand-outs.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Sharpcharm
@haveahappyday
@Nude_Bikergirl
@RumChicken
Stop avatar-fagging, retard.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Crazy_Nice
credible research finds that IQ is inhibited by spanking
How the fuck did they determine that? Didnt it occur to them that you can only sit down and have a rational talk about behaviour only with a smart kid?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Sharpcharm
Or you could argue that spanked kids inherit their IQ from retard parents.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@cum2soon
Trump wasn't spanked
[citation needed]

All I could find briefly was a link on google speculating about him "probably" not being spanked, but the link was dead.

If you were hit as a child, do you think you'd be better off if you were hit more then?

That is a strawman. I said that spanking your children is healthy and good, not that if you spank your child more then it is always better. Good try though. It should be a clue for you that when you can't accurately represent the argument you're criticizing it means you're probably wrong and evading the point.

Something interesting:
A key focus of the work of Jason M. Fuller of the University of Akron Law School was Sweden, which 30 years ago became the first nation to impose a complete ban on physical discipline and is in many respects “an ideal laboratory to study spanking bans,” according to Fuller.

Yes!

The United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child, meanwhile, challenges laws permitting any physical punishment of children and has called on all governments in the world to prohibit every form of physical discipline, including within the family.

Hey if the U.N. agrees with you that's probably a good sign, right?

“The American tradition of spanking may be one reason that there is much more violence in our country than in any other comparable nation.”

I'm sure its spanking, and not niggers.

She also found that children who were never spanked tended to have behavioral problems, and were not more competent than their peers.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/spanking-studies-children-spock/2010/01/07/id/345669/

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

JFC, molly threads always bring out the spankedcucks who feel the need to tell others that their parents loved them even though no one gives a shit.

Methshot
Methshot

@RumChicken
not when he connects the dots between intelligence and democracy

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Booteefool
avatarfag trying to convince Leeky Forums to hit defenseless children

"okay"

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Evil_kitten
kekd

askme
askme

@TreeEater
/pol/acks repeating leftist psycho-babble and pretending they have any credibility on an authoritarian nationalist/fascist board.

AnarchoCucks confirmed for being beyond help.

Same guy probably strokes his dick to every beaverthread.
Same guy infatuated with an e-celeb AnCap half-pilled controlled opposition ("Not the Jews!") like Stephan.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@askme
half-pilled controlled opposition ("Not the Jews!") like Stephan.

Seehttps://youtu.be/fhNtmI3PRzI?t=4m33s

4:33 - 5:05

From yesterday.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@askme
neuroscience
"psycho-babble"

Yeah, whatever. Go circumcise and spank your kids, I'm sure they'll cherish the abuse.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

NO DONATIONS FOR YOU, MR. MOLYNEUX

Bidwell
Bidwell

@askme
Disgusting cancer.

likme
likme

@GoogleCat
circumcise

Oh look, another strawman from people who have posted a single fucking link to back up their jew psycho-babble.

Nice try Chaim.

@VisualMaster
what they perceived as

He's placing their perceptions into question. You call this being "subtle" but in reality its just being a cuck unwilling to name the Jew.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@likme
He's placing their perceptions into question. You call this being "subtle" but in reality its just being a cuck unwilling to name the Jew.

He went on to say that Jewish led Communism did kill 10s of millions of Christians in Russia, so the merit of that perception is up to you.

Personally, I don't even want him going solely in that direction.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@likme
circumcision was created in American culture by a (((christcuck)))
posting a slomo image

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@askme
Its pretty simple to me
If your kid is smart
than reasoning at a young age will help the development of negotiating skills
If your kid is stupid
than reasoning will give them some IQ points to hopefully normalize it.
If that does not occur because epigenetics are not real
than you will have not hit your kids and not made any difference
If you hit your kids
then they are "happy" and more likely to be criminals and get in fights. Remember Niggers have the highest self confidence of any race, unwarranted happiness is not a blessing, you should be unhappy if you are in a shitty situation.

5mileys
5mileys

@Bidwell
Having IDs to uniquely identify posters
Pretending this is anonymous

You're basically a faggot, and so was OP in your pic. The real reason you're pretending to give a fuck about it is because you can't address the point

1) Stephan is a faggot and shouldn't be admired.
2) Most of his opinions are wrong, about AnarchoCuckism and child rearing.

Instead of actually focusing on the ideas, which you seem to be pretending to champion that you give a fuck about… you instead choose to derail… and then blame me for derailing.

If you want to be on topic, just fucking be on topic and stop pretending to give a fuck about post etiquette when we both know you don't.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@likme
go on google scholar
2500 results for "spanking + IQ"

Sorry, I'm not indulging you, I made that clear in my first post. If you take it as a win, I don't mind, at the end of the day, I think people like you are destined to repeat your childhood trauma onto the next generation despite any logical evidence presented that is contrary to your worldview. So I'd be wasting my time with you for that reason, or for the fact that you're an avatarfag, and I've only ever seen one who wasn't just pretending to be retarded to waste time. Try again with someone more patient :^)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Dreamworx
circumcision was created in America

Didn't say that.

christcuck

Didn't say that.

Believing in spanking means you must also believe in circumcision

Didn't argue that, and don't believe that.

You're just shitposting at this point.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@ZeroReborn
circumcision was created in America

Didn't say that.

christcuck

Didn't say that.

But that's the reality, sorry if the truth triggers you kike

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@CouchChiller
go on google scholar
"Is global warming true?"

Oh look, six million results, with an overwhelming consensus.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@5mileys
posting an avatar from a (((christcuck))) show
posting on Leeky Forums and expecting to be taken seriously

King_Martha
King_Martha

@New_Cliche
Great analogy! I will now start hitting my 6 year old child because, boy, does that kid need to be taught a lesson! How silly of me to think that I could punish him in a more abstract manner, he's too stupid to understand!

iluvmen
iluvmen

@King_Martha

all punishment should be spanking
spanking is done with malice
parents who spank hate their children

Just more weak strawman arguments from people who can't defend their coddling outside of 'muh jewgle scholar.

I wish you the best of luck, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't (just like spanking). I just think its funny you eat this Jew psycho-babble shit up.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I suspect that, like all of us, Stefan woke up to the libertarian farce a while ago. But, his whole persona and brand rely on keeping true with the libertarian ideology. It would be a sad day if Stefan had to release his true beliefs posthumously.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@iluvmen
all this shilling
don't you have your friend's dad to kill?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@whereismyname
Thank God for Hoppe. More libertarians and anarchists than ever before understand borders must be enforced in order to physically remove those that can not abide by the customs and values of the society.

t. I'm one of them.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@AwesomeTucker
I think he is trying to gradually pull his libertarian based viewers to adopt the more nationalist platform. That type of shift takes a slow and delicate pull towards certain ideas, based on evidence and rationality. I imagine he is going to end up in a Hoppe-like area if anywhere.

WebTool
WebTool

@Poker_Star
more nationalist platform

I guess not nationalist necessarily but definitely more traditionalist/social conservative and that will probably lend itself to nationalist leanings.

girlDog
girlDog

@TechHater

Molyjew has really stepped up his game.

My favorite part of the culture war is all intellectually weak positions are being eroded on either side. Liberal democracy, conservativism, libertarianism…all the dross of political philosophy formerly engendered by the long period of peace and plenty we have enjoyed is turning into smoke.

it's all coming down to the real game now. at the end of the day all kings fight to enslave the population, but there are ones who do it in order to protect the process of life, that is work, having kids, inventing things, having a free marketplace of ideas and goods, and those who do it to shape the world to reflect their corrupt souls.

askme
askme

@Spamalot
Having niggers everywhere is perfectly fine as long as they obey your customs and values.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

With Molyneux and Jones becoming a bit more based, I felt the need to create /bizarropol/index.html as I feel we're crossing into such territory as of late.

5mileys
5mileys

@TechHater
divisiveness
conflict
angry white men
safe spaces

Don't forget than anger is bad and that if you ever feel it you're a bad person and the person who pointed out the thing that made you angry is Hitler.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@askme
Unless your communities values include "no niggers".

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@cum2soon
allowing other communities, any communities, to choose whether or not they commingle with niggers is perfectly find as long as it doesn't validate my communities customs and values.

You must be a fan.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Carnalpleasure
* fine
* violate

TOP CUCK

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Carnalpleasure
Good luck stopping cucks from being cucks, friendo. It's in their nature. You'd have better success getting rid of them than controlling them.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Carnalpleasure

In fact, this is where MUH FREE MARKET comes in. The productivity, safety, and success of a homogenous community is at a much higher standard than multicultural societies. I'm sure you can agree with me here on this.

By simply having a homogenous society existing and doing so much better than neighboring Cuckistans, you'll incentivize the cucks to self-regulate if only to stay afloat. If you go the heavy-handed "we know what's best for you" route, you're only going to cause anger and resentment, even if you're right.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@whereismyname
Stephan is still an Anarchist that has no defense mechanism whatever of protecting his own people with national borders

Ancap =/= open borders.

The problem with mass immigration is caused exactly because borders are administered and controlled by the state, which can implement forced integration against the will of its citizens that they are forced to subsidize, in an ancap society, borders are determined by the boundaries of private property (presuming all land is privately owned), and there is no welfare state or gibsmedat for rapefugees and immigrants, so immigration only happens with the consent of property owners and with the consent of those it affects, free association still applies so migration is possible if it is agreed to by all relevant parties but mass immigration and rapefugees are no longer a problem.
Only cucked left-libertarians like Walter Block support open borders and the rest of the ancap/libertarian movement is unfortunately associated with the idea.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/11/lew-rockwell/open-borders-assault-private-property/

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Gigastrength

I'll suffice for just pointing out that lolbergs and ancucks are without exception, 100% cucks… even the ones who think they're "redpilled on boarders."

LOL

Like this asshole. @Garbage Can Lid

He actually believes that there exists an environment where bluepills are not easily malleable by bolshevik propaganda… like magically because he has his little commune the George Soros' of the world will stop Jewing the fuck out of him and his people.

Ok fag, your community is resilient, lets say… and all those around yours fall to the ZOG once again, what then?

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Snarelure
Ok fag, your community is resilient, lets say… and all those around yours fall to the ZOG once again, what then?
as opposed to what? are there any countries that haven't fallen at least once?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Snarelure
still posting an avatar from a christcuck show
wewlad

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Snarelure
This avatarfagging

OW

all those around yours fall to the ZOG once again

Nothing of value would be lost.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Crazy_Nice

already btfo this "muh private property" nonsense here: @Playboyize

George Soros offers a lot of money to your cucked neighbors who have been dominated by bolshevik propaganda. He builds refugee hotels to house cheap labor, and imports as many shitskins as the place will hold.

Read this thread (picrelated): @SniperWish

There is nothing you can do to stop him.

@DeathDog

My bad I thought you were trying to solve the problem and not just run a childish AnCuck experiment. We are not your lab rats, faggot.

TreeEater
TreeEater

He says cuck at 9:56 :^)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

George Soros offers a lot of money to your cucked neighbors who have been dominated by bolshevik propaganda. He builds refugee hotels to house cheap labor, and imports as many shitskins as the place will hold.

If those neighbors exist on your private land, you have the final word on who inhabits your community or not, if not, they only ruin their own communities, and if the rapefugees attempt to get to your property it is solved with increased security provisions to prevent it or just shooting them for trespassing.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@cum2soon
No you spineless fuck, you don't get to strong man your way through an argument of principles by arguing they aren't practical to execute and then run away as soon as its pointed out that your aren't practical either.

EVERY SINGLE SYSTEM has collapsed at least once, the system collapsing must then not be proof that it cannot work or else no systems can be argued for. This is basic logic. If the society I advocate comes around, it lasts for a good while before ultimately being subverted or defeated how is that an argument AGAINST ancapism BUT NOT against Natsoc, fascism of which every example of has fallen apart.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Garbage Can Lid
all the people murdered in south africa by gangs of niggers were just useless, nothing of value was lost. They couldn't defend themselves therefore they deserved it.

Gets harder and harder to believe you can live and prosper in a world where you're so quick to write off and abandon your folk.

@New_Cliche
you have the final word on who inhabits your community or not

'muh dictatorship though

Since when do AnCucks believe you have any say whatsoever over someone else's private property?

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Burnblaze
What will Alex Jones even do after Trump gets elected?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@haveahappyday
South Africa is an excellent example of why borders are so important and what happens when two or more very different groups share a place, combined with a democratic republican system. Neither you nor I want a system where the nogs can plunder the whites through the system simply through the power of majority. The democratic multicultural state has to go.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

whats with this trend of libertarians starting to turn nationalist/traditionalist? stef and ben garrison seem to be leaning in a pro-trump/pro-european values direction

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Who is Stephan? Go fuck yourself Stephan

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Boy_vs_Girl
how is that an argument AGAINST ancapism BUT NOT against Natsoc

National Socialism has the feather in its cap of surviving for a time even when the entire world rose up against it. One could easily argue that had there not been a world war, of the entire world vs. Germany, then It would have enjoyed the same longevity as other "experiments." But I'm not a NatSoc personally.

Despite my criticism throughout the thread, I think Anarchism is fine as a purely cultural construct within a strong nationalist political framework of homogeneous white Europeans. I've been referring to it here as Anarcho-Nationalism… We can handle our affairs internally for the most part, but niggers, spics, asians, and cucked whites would need to be completely forcefully removed (meaning outright killed off). The government would then be required to control borders, maintain heavily protectionist trade policies to prevent exploitative globalists from Jewing the country, and completely restrict immigration.

A governments function is to serve its people. A trial would be held every 2-4 years where evidence would be presented as to whether the current regime had remained true to this, and if not they would be executed.

[VIOLENCE INTENSIFIES]

King_Martha
King_Martha

@SniperWish
A governments function is to serve its people. A trial would be held every 2-4 years where evidence would be presented as to whether the current regime had remained true to this, and if not they would be executed.

Fairly easy cases to prosecute.

For example:

Former PM Says Sweden Needs More Migrants

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-21/former-pm-says-sweden-needs-more-migrants-does-any-place-still-believe-humanity

Do you think if Sweden were given the opportunity this man would be alive? (Maybe, the land of YES! would probably spare him. Would Americans spare Obama? Hillary?)

DeathDog
DeathDog

@lostmypassword

It's basically all hands on deck. Country is divided as fuck, with the left getting more and more violent. I think a lot of otherwise "moderates" are realizing they're in for a fight. It's about time too.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Snarelure
Most (redpilled) libertarians always wanted that (except few fedora tippers). We know this values are important, we just want them to be emergent and not enforced. Since when there's centralized power, there's always risk of easy corruption.

@Snarelure
(23)
that avatarfagging
that derailment

Low energy collectivist detected

askme
askme

@SniperWish
I have to admit tho… the only thing i agree with you faggot is that the road to libertarianism anarcho-capitalism is through strong authoritarian nationalistic regime. The general populous is so cucked at the moment that we need some fucking strong arm government uncucking program.

Be it NatSoc (hopefully not) or some other form of fascism.

Illusionz
Illusionz

STOP SHILLING YOUR CULT ON Leeky Forums MOLYNEUX

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Illusionz
What's so bad about Stefan Molyneux. Please enlighten me, dear user.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@cum2soon
He's a fucking moron, watch his interview with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, one of the hardest an-cap spankings I've ever seen. The free market requires force, and that force is necessarily government. Pinkerton steel riots happen when you have private police, anarchism is a fool's vice. "I have all the answers and they are all: do nothing."

He doesn't make any sense, he'll bitch about nigs scalping each other at the release of the newest Chinese slave shoe, but never recognizes the dissonance between anarcho-capitalism and a society full of sub-human sociopaths that trample one another on black friday every year. He is not very smart, and extremely self-congratulatory. He's not any more an entrepreneur than a chick selling pussy on a webcam. Dude is a bonafide loser.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@BlogWobbles
@BlogWobbles
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
He reached the height of his government career when he became the United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan in 1981
worked for the first (((neo-cuckservative)))
relevant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Roberts

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@King_Martha
Attack his character and not his positions, I see you.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Need_TLC
Attack his character and not his positions, I see you.

@BlogWobbles

He is not very smart, and extremely self-congratulatory. He's not any more an entrepreneur than a chick selling pussy on a webcam. Dude is a bonafide loser.

good job there.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@King_Martha
Still more qualified than some 40+ year-old ex busboy. Philosophy is for dumbdumbs, you think a person like me (metallurgical engineer) wants to hear some dumb fuck talk about fiscal policy? That's a fucking joke. If he actually knew what he was doing, he wouldn't have to make youtube videos consoling dorks when they break-up with their poopyhead girlfriends. I judge men by their works, and Stefan hasn't done fuck-all with his life. Anarcho-capitalism doesn't work, the "free" in free-market is defended by state authority. To say otherwise is counting angels on pinheads, show me one example of a free market without state obstructionism and I'll eat my shoe.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Soft_member
Not hitting children when they fucked up really bad

Why are lolberturdians so retarded?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@BlogWobbles
@Need_TLC
@Harmless_Venom
I like you already.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@BinaryMan
He is not very smart, and extremely self-congratulatory. He's not any more an entrepreneur than a chick selling pussy on a webcam. Dude is a bonafide loser.
good job there.
But thats is a fact. He is a liar and his positions are retarded. He is the same as Karl Marx but more on the sociopath side.
His retarded utopia will be wiped out by any neighboring state. Sure you can also cry that Fascism and NS were also defeated, but what did it take? Definitely more than what it take to wipe out a "pls dont hurt me" utopia. Even modern Switzerland would be wiped out should a superpower wished too. It is just that nobody gives a shit about a mountain range.

Back to the point, Stefan Moneyjew as a person is also condemnable. For someone so hell bent on logical arguments, he also spends a lot of time telling callers that they were abused as children. Wtf is that?

Techpill
Techpill

@Harmless_Venom
If stefan is so bad, why does he support Trump?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@kizzmybutt
He is the same as Karl Marx
many have said the same thing about Nietzsche

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Flameblow
At the end of his life he turned into a literal shit throwers.
And his philosophy goes full circle to what great people have been doing for thousand years.
Stop self pity and strive to be the best.
So nothing was achieved except mental masturbation for the meek, pathetic, useless pampered urban scum "intellectuals".
Like most "philosophy" post "Enlightenment".

@Techpill
Just like how lolberturdians are all turning "nationalists" now.
Pathetic attempt to stay relevant.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Techpill
What kind of facile bullshit is that? There's a Trump sticker on my car, that doesn't make it a good economist.
@Flameblow
No one of any significance indexes their moral agency against some philosophical pabulum. Who the fuck cares about Nietzshe, learn how to mix concrete. Naval gazing retards, show me something you've built and I'll tell you how smart you are.

idontknow
idontknow

@Snarelure
Damn so many grammar mistakes.
Whatever though. It is 0:00 over here.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BlogWobbles
That's not very convincing, it just sounds like he's some autist who runs an internet radio show.

Why are you and cad988 so angry about him? Has he done something other than have philosophical positions you disagree with?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@iluvmen
Nothing.
Actually scratch that. Instead of showing young men how to actually do things, he waste their time on a FALSE, retarded position.
Granted, instructions how to topple kike world order isnt going to be available soon, but wasting people time on a Karl Marx tier Utopia is always bad.
You can also say that the people participating are at fault, but they really are just sheeple like all of us are, just belong to another her

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Fried_Sushi
Then what is so false about his positions? What do you wish for him to do for people calling on his show then, give them lectures on theoretical physics?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@GoogleCat
He should kill himself for being a literal 40 years old loser who earns less than his wife.

farquit
farquit

@GoogleCat
And I doubt that Stefan Moneyjew can even teach trades, much less theoretical Physics.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Garbage Can Lid
@farquit
Why is he a loser then? He seems to have a successful internet radio show. What's so bad about him?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@GoogleCat
@CouchChiller
If you cant tell what is wrong with capitalist Karl Marx, then I say good fucking bye.

cum2soon
cum2soon

(((THEY)))

Supergrass
Supergrass

I've told you what's so bad about him, he's just a tool for useful idiots to gently masturbate their own senses of propriety. I hate seeing his face on this board, he's a charlatan hack, stop shilling your own shit here, Stefan. Your viewership is dwindling and you're suffering from existential dread at the thought of getting a real job and doing something generative with your life. Stop crying and start frying, bitch.

farquit
farquit

@Snarelure
@5mileys
@askme
why do u keep posting that spooker m8

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Fuzzy_Logic
capitalist
Karl Marx

which universe am I in

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@TechHater
Do you guys realize that whats happening now is literally the same thing that caused our founders to rebel against britain?

We are being taxed and controlled with absolutely no say in how such things are used, they are telling us outright that we have NO REPRESENTATION in our own government

this is literally the EXACT SAME situation, and our founders knew this would happen again, and that it would always occur, and thats is why we are given their words and promises, to fight back against these attacks on us.

i hope to god that this wakes us up, the forces of the galaxy move ever closer to our demise and we cannot possibly fight off their cults if we remain subject to their allies, trump MUST win.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@King_Martha

we'd have a lot of corpses tbh fam smh

Lunatick
Lunatick

@haveahappyday

i built a system that transmits audio using digital modulation of a laser beam. what now? what now?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Lunatick
It's called an optical tremolo, those have been around for decades, you aren't special, you bought a kit. Also, that has almost zero practical application, as someone has already done that. Widdle me a two-legged stool while you're at it. You hooked up a pwm controller to a laser and ran an audio signal through it, and probably used an arduino.

farquit
farquit

@farquit
And I doubt that Stefan Moneyjew can even teach trades, much less theoretical Physics.

Anti Molyneux shills are the worst.

5mileys
5mileys

@farquit
Moly want a cracker

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Supergrass

Oh shut the fuck up, kid.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Lunatick