Clinton emails reveal google wanted to topple Assad

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

GOOGLE AIDED IN THE SYRIAN CIVIL WAR, SOUGHT TO TOPPLE ASSAD, ISIS BORN FROM THE CHAOS

http://archive.is/MgZ1B

Google in 2012 sought to help insurgents overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad, according to State Department emails receiving fresh scrutiny this week.

Messages between former secretary of state Hillary Clinton's team and one of the company's executives detailed the plan for Google to get involved in the region.

"Please keep close hold, but my team is planning to launch a tool … that will publicly track and map the defections in Syria and which parts of the government they are coming from," (((Jared Cohen))), the head of what was then the company's "Google Ideas" division, wrote in a July 2012 email to several top Clinton officials.

All urls found in this thread:
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
https://media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1445563634902-0.pdf
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/breaking-google-gives-new-meaning-to-orwellian/
https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
RumChicken
RumChicken

BUMP
Leeky Forums you dumb asses GTFIH

StonedTime
StonedTime

oy vey

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Thank you, based Putin

askme
askme

@Gigastrength
Do you need any more proof that Google (now ironically named Alphabet) is a front for USrael intelligence?

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Gigastrength

http://archive.is/MgZ1B not working,

they it shut down

post everything on webarchive

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Gigastrength
"Google Ideas" division
Could one division be any more cancerous?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Poker_Star
forgot pic

Techpill
Techpill

@Poker_Star
Isn't that where moot went to work?

Methshot
Methshot

This seems important. Bump

Emberfire
Emberfire

@RumChicken
Julian Assange wrote about this in his book When Google Met Wikileaks, 2 years ago, you fucking plebs.

SniperGod
SniperGod

What the fuck. Not surprising though. How is a publicly traded company allowed to participate in this?

How many incriminating emails does she have?

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Deadlyinx
I recognize the two, maybe three gamergate bitches in the middle.
Do they actually have any discernible skills, valuable to a tech company?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Emberfire
Ive only read parts of it which talked about scrubbing search results related to Benghazi. They talk about their role Syria in the book as well?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

"Our logic behind this is that while many people are tracking the atrocities, nobody is visually representing and mapping the defections, which we believe are important in encouraging more to defect and giving confidence to the opposition," Cohen said, adding that the plan was for Google to surreptitiously give the tool to Middle Eastern media.

Cohen said
cohen

always right

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@SniperWish
It's called meme cred. Moot is part of the team as well.

@SniperGod
This isn't incriminating, it's literally public information.

@StonedTime
It talks about how Google starts "grass roots" uprisings for the DOD and how Google was started by DARPA. They mention Syria a few times.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@SniperWish
The blue haired girl is skilled at lifting heavy objects over 200 pounds, like herself.

Evilember
Evilember

@BinaryMan
This isn't incriminating, it's literally public information.
Ok hillary.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Evilember
Are you stupid? I'm not saying it isn't fucked up. I'm saying it's been hidden in plain site for the last 4 years.

The media will not report on it now, the normies will not hear about it, and even if they do, they wont understand why they should care.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Gigastrength
War has changed

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

mfw this is still the most accurate thing to be written in GG
mfw it predicted a chimp out as a final backup plan

cum2soon
cum2soon

D O N ' T B E E V I L
O
N
'
T

B
E

E
V
I
L

idontknow
idontknow

Cohen
wanted to help topple an enemy of Israel

It's always the Jews. Why is it always the Jews? I say to myself "maybe this time it's not the Jews," but it always is.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Any theories on what Google would gain from helping them besides the usual (political favors, control of government programs, connects, (((government expansion))) )?

Also, bump, ya faggots.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

corporations aiding governments in war
leftists complain all day about muh fascism
actual corporate-gov colluding style fascism
silence from hipster faggot progressives

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Harmless_Venom
US dollar in danger from any of that

Holy fucking shit. This is the best disinfo ever.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Stupidasole
i think they genuinely believe (like most marxcultists) they are trying to do good

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

FUCKING STICKY THIS

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Stupidasole
Isn't Google owned by full blown yids?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Stupidasole
It would allow a landbridge to Israel and Egypt, so I can imagine it might be good for putting in infrastructure. However it requires Alawite core of the Syrian government to collapse.

If the US backed powers control the entire eastern Mediterranean coast they also control wherever a fiber optic cable could come out.

Granted upon further thought its probably just a standard government bid softwear to map foreign governments structure and procedures via defections is too useful not to have at the level the US plays at.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Nude_Bikergirl
Why would the mods sticky something with no comedic value?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

What ever happened to don't be evil Google?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Lord_Tryzalot
hillarys emails dispelled that myth. its all about the gold and the money, they kill for cash, period. they started this shit, then they try to push the refugees they CAUSED into our neighborhoods and call ys racist if we resist. they fuck over their own countrymen, and its all for money.

money

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@cum2soon
Fucking lol.

This bears repeating just for salt:

DON'T BE EVIL

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@RavySnake
big news
MUH FUN, DON'T STICKY!!1

/intl/; pure 100% uncut cancer.

farquit
farquit

@Deadlyinx
Anita Sarkeesian
Chelsea van Valkenburg aka Zoe Quinn
the rest is all SJWs and beta cucks
at a major corporation with influence across the entire world

w8t4u
w8t4u

@farquit
Useful idiots are the real enemies!

Remind me again why we hate Gamer Gate? Oh wait, you just did.

And this isn't big news, news imply this information wasn't already out there. Go read @Emberfire
that book.

Inmate
Inmate

@Gigastrength
thanks for the news. can't say I'm surprised in the least. google and the state department are super close (see assange's book).

TechHater
TechHater

@farquit
at a major corporation with influence across the entire world
Janitor who washes toilets at google has no more influence than one who washes them at habib's kebab joint. And there is no reason to assume that this beta crowd is anything more than disposable PR fodder

JunkTop
JunkTop

@farquit
they have actually failed so miserably its painful to watch. their strength was in the cold blooded sof killers and lethalmcapabilities like drone strikes they like to pretend they dont need. those things were the only things that worked. the google shit was all about hearts and minds and all they managed to do was convince syrian men to head towards germany and steal its shit. if anything we should fear the incompetence of these people, they literally sow anarchy and the live in a state of denial about what theyve done because 10-15 of their friend back them up on twitter. its embarrassing to watch.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@w8t4u
zombies are not my enemies!

Remind me again why we hate Gamer Gate?
we

There is no 'we' here you outsider.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TechHater
And there is no reason to assume that this beta crowd is anything more than disposable PR fodder

Who just so happens to get to speak to the entire world of blue-pilled normies at the UN.

Right.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@GoogleCat
Go back to /v/ faggot. Keep jerking off to the fact that you accomplished nothing and pretend that somehow you had a hand in Hulk Hogan's lawsuit.

likme
likme

@haveahappyday
Stay assdevastated, goon.
Keep revising history and D&C, you night get someone some day.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Emberfire

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

SniperGod
SniperGod

@GoogleCat

he doesn't hold contempt in his heart for /v/ and every faggot for how badly they fucked up the golden opportunity Leeky Forums gave them

its painfully obvious that you do not belong here

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Bidwell
It's working for me.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Bump. This is pretty huge.

askme
askme

@Gigastrength
haha clintons emails just keep on giving, fucking google tho meddling in politics who the fuck do these cunts think they are

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

blue-haired HR ham planets hold the world's fate in their grubby, greasy, stubby hands

WAKE ME UP

WebTool
WebTool

@Gigastrength
J E W G L E
E
W
G
L
E

still using any of google's products or services
google chrome/chromium, google APIs on any website, google search engine, google map, google translate, android, youtube, hangouts, gmail, google drive/docs, GOOGLE RECAPTCHA (EVERY DAY MILLIONS OF RECAPTCHAS ARE SOLVED JUST BY CUCKCHAN FEEDING THE SURVEILLANCE NETWORK), google analytics on websites all over the internet, google adsense and much much more

JEWGLE IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Need_TLC
He was being sarcastic you autist.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Gigastrength

No surprise here, Eric Schmidt is a patsy for the US state department

askme
askme

Just heard today that they're moving to expand internet service in Cuba.

we megacorp dystopian fututre now

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Bidwell
(Checked)

Everybody needs to use both archive.is and webarchive, at least, when they create backups.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@VisualMaster
Also peeep.us. There are a host of archive services out there. There's also an extension to save web pages as PDFs. Use that.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@New_Cliche
Nice, I'll start using those too.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@New_Cliche
I thought peeep.us died YEARS ago, it just suddenly stopped working for ages

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Emberfire
I used to shill for this book on here last year.
Happy to see others have read it.

When Google Met Wikileaks
https://media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1445563634902-0.pdf

Evilember
Evilember

Holy shit, this is MASSIVE.

FastChef
FastChef

@Techpill
bingo and makes you wonder their syria general threads with their live maps they always used to keep posting

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Gigastrength

Corporations have the most influence over government at this point and google is pretty much top dog when it comes to their influence and total wealth/power. I expect things like this to become more common.

likme
likme

BUMP

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Methnerd
Also gas pipeline from Qatar to Mediterranean to BTFO Putin's gas to Europe.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@TechHater
A janitor and a box full of cheap, tiny spying devices could be a very powerful man, user.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@askme
THIS
Jewgle is cancer, and should be nuked the hell out of it!

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Boy_vs_Girl

Agreed. I noticed it three lines in, saw the lack of joos, the forced meme that banks don't control and nations still fight each other seriously and said meh, but the writing was so damned good I kept reading and saved it. Truly a religiously good cointelpro.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@WebTool
It is truly astonishing to me that they don't do more to censor their platforms right now. Particularly after acquiring Jewtube. If anything, the rate of takedowns seems to have slowed since then.

Really, I'm worried that they're secretly leading this trend of building more insidious methods a la the shadowban, that simply cloister and deflect rather than outright censor.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/breaking-google-gives-new-meaning-to-orwellian/

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Bump

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@farquit
It subcommunity investigating the stories was infiltrated and sabotaged. Plus a lot of Leeky Forums are not gamers, while most of /gamergate/ are.

The details of the investigation are not the problem.

We stepped on a cockroach nest, and they scurried all over for everyone to see, now they are flaunting it after being caught. The two most venomous lying bitches Leeky Forums has ever exposed now work for a company fronting the implementation of SOPA-esque and TPP regulations for the Internet as a whole.

"Gamergate" leads are an active investigation here, it's just not called "Gamergate."

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content