How Did We Miss This, Leeky Forums?

Flameblow
Flameblow

I can't stop laughing about when he holds the kid up. I've been following Trump since day one and I never saw this.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Flameblow
never seen it either. Bump. Femishits hate him

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Flameblow
BUILD IT!

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Flameblow
Hah, I remember that kid.
That was a good one.

next vid is the whole family coming up on stage
We haven't had such a photogenic First Family, First Lady especially, since… Ever.
Fucking ever.

All of them, they're god damned beautiful, even the fellas.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Flameblow

Fucking hell @ that comment section. Was the video shared on Reddit or smoething???

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Flameblow

Fucking hell @ that comment section. Was the video shared on Reddit or something???

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Crazy_Nice
We haven't had such a photogenic First Family
Just saw that Trump posted this earlier.

Happy Birthday Barron. Your mom is a milf

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Evil_kitten
Jesus you weren't kidding.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@King_Martha
@Evil_kitten
If I die of cancer at an accelerated rate, it's been an absolute honor stumping cucks alongside you boys for the glory of the God-Emperor.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@haveahappyday
Well shit, happy belated birthday potentially-2nd or 3rd American Emperor.

Can I bang your sister? That like can't be giving her a proper fucking. She needs that
pic related

Playboyize
Playboyize

@cum2soon
F-Fucking kid is privileged shitlord! H-He didn't check it today! He'll pobably kill someone lol.

Techpill
Techpill

@haveahappyday
I've just realized that Barron looks exactly like his old man.

BARRON TRUMP 2056

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Poker_Star
I said kike , you fucking Jewish machine piece of shit.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@kizzmybutt
It hurts to read.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Techpill
Barron is going to start running the American Empire when he's come of age until the day he dies in the political assassination by a nigger-spic-moslem mongrel, which will lead to the extermination of all of those peoples as retaliation.

Cap this, it'll happen.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@kizzmybutt
I didn't even look at the comments. Not surprised.

Gotta just sit back and laugh at these fucks, user, and remember you're better than them.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

This truly warmed my heart.

takes2long
takes2long

@Crazy_Nice
Could only have been better if Trump said dead Mexicans.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@takes2long

Dead bodies make terrible construction material though.

They tend to decompose and compromise the structure they've been integrated into.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Carnalpleasure
It sends quite a message, though.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@kizzmybutt
he kissed a kid, he's literally HITLER

fucking kek the cancer never ends

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Crazy_Nice
Good genes.
A good example of what an aristocratic family should look and behave like.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@kizzmybutt
Georgia Willis

More like George Will sock account.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@kizzmybutt
One day they will be killed.

Fuck.. My mother listed a dog on facebook trying to find someone to take it. Dog would not behave for us so it needed to stay in its crate or the house would be destroyed. Not even 3 minutes went by and she received 5 death threats from these fucking people.

TechHater
TechHater

@kizzmybutt
The butthurt of lefties around the world when Trump wins will be worth all of this bullshit, I promise

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@kizzmybutt
There was a kid in my public middle school who had an aristocratic German name but were immigrants to my country. No one knew of his lineage or if he was wealthy but yet he was voted the most attractive guy in the school by the girls and he was a natural leader with many friends.

Anyone have data on the genetic difference between the historical lower class and historical upper class in Europe? I'd rather the difference isn't that large for cohesion reasons.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@kizzmybutt
Tired of Hitler comparisons? Stop supporting the man who's a modern day incarnate
We should have infographs showing similarities between Hillary and Hitler and Bernie and Hitler. It's easy to compare two things.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

whats the wall going to be made out of
THE SKULLS OF THE NATIONS ENEMIES

Playboyize
Playboyize

I was just thinking that it's good that Donald picked him up under the arms and didn't scoop him up by the legs. If his other arm had been hidden by the podium, we'd be hearing accusations of pedophilia.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Spazyfool
How the fuck is this video not available in America?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Flameblow

Yes you fag I seen it live. He just holds that kid up, look at his face hes like fug that's a lot of people.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Flameblow
those comments
oh my god he kissed a kid
hitler also did that
therefore trump is hitler
How do these idiots even breathe?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@kizzmybutt
The best part about all of this is that, even if Trump loses, they've burned through Hitler so hard that we'll be able to roll out legitimate NatSoc ten years from now and nobody will take them seriously when they say we're literally Hitler.

We can just rebrand it as Nationalist Protectionism or something, and go "pffft" anytime somebody says anything.

This is what happens when you keep crying wolf.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Dreamworx
She stepped back played wordgames: "I didn't say he was Hitler. I said he reminded me of Hitler."

Evilember
Evilember

@Flameblow

Go on the comment section and unPOZ it you fag. Call out all the faggots who tell blatant lies(such as tax payers shekels paying for the wall instead of Mexico).

I did my part, now you faggots do yours.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Deadlyinx

Not even 3 minutes went by and she received 5 death threats from these fucking people.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@TreeEater
Copy the url, go to keepvid and download it

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@hairygrape
Fuck bill clinton for teaching people that implying something you can still get off on a technicality. Mental gymnastics are a dangerous thing

happy_sad
happy_sad

@haveahappyday
Holy fucking shit Barron Trump looks like the Mau'd Dib so fucking much He's going to rule the universe one day.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

MAKE CHILDREN GREAT AGAIN

SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

farquit
farquit

@kizzmybutt
that femishit Star Wars quote
Daily reminder that the Empire did nothing wrong.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content