Neo-Feudalism is our future

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Hello Leeky Forums,
I like to bring forward a theory.

An easy way to explain the past (and therefore predict the future) is to look at military technology and theories.
Often our social and political change happens as a consequence of military weapons.

I don't want to make this too long, but just look at the importance of the domestication of the horse and breeding of stronger, heavier warhorses who could carry a full armored knight. Is it a surprise that these societies were based on a hierarchical structure, where a large majority of the population worked to keep these warriors supplied with their equipment, armor, arms and fed?

And how firearms turned the whole situation around. Equalizing peasent and nobility until that idea was taken to its logical conclusion in the French revolution and teached the world how mass mobilization of a population can dominate a continent.

Well, you can already see at the horizon the comeback of maybe something more akin to the mediveal knight - invulnerable to the normal weapons available to the common population, one of them being able to keep hundreds in line.

Nuclear weapons, biological weapons are immensly destructive weapons, but you can't really use them against your own population and are therefore bound by THEIR WILL to not use them against others.

Anyone remember Eisenhower's quote about atomic weapons and the huge backlash he received, before he made a huge turnaround on that issue:

Yes, of course they (atomic weapons) would be used. In any combat where these things can be used on strictly military targets and for strictly military purposes, I see no reason why they shouldn't be used just exactly as you would use a bullet or anything else.

That wasn't the point I originally tried to make, but you can see that potential when the new Elite really doesn't have to care about public opinion anymore?

Anyway there are quite a few technologies in development which might hint at a future extreme imbalance between the common foot soldiers and a fully automated weapon system?
The most likely candidate is the drone, but it's not hard to imagine something even more futuristic, given that my prediction doesn't need to come true in just the next 100 years.

But let's look at a drone. In the future it might fly in such high altitudes that even expert snipers are going to have a problem hitting it (especially if it makes use of the sun or the night for that matter) and together with extremely precise weapons systems, it can be used for assassination and for crowd control. It already proved that it can enter buildings and operate there, making it useful for all kinds of situations.
Note on assassination:
Instead of a bullet, how about poison darts or some kind of cancer-causing (replace with any other kind of common disease) laser?

But it doesn't matter if it's drones or somethign else. The trends all go in one direction and it doesn't take much fantasy to speculate about all the kinds of inventions that can bring about such a future.

But let's look upon the societal impact on that. For the upkeep and production of such expensive equipment the continuation of a semi-capitalist system is needed for the wealth creation and scientific progress mustn't be oppressed to make this possible and keep it going.
Society has to be free enough for that to allow, but statist forces (libertarian theory about ever expaning goverment) push in the other direction, making it as authoritarian as it can be.

The biggest change is going to be the emergence (or consilidation) of an oligarchy who has an immense amount of wealth, multiplying their money by state-interventionist means (cheating the market) and going to be so deeply connected with dealings and politics all over their world, that people will have to go into conspiracy-nut like obsession with detail and speculation to connect all the dots. Offical history is going to be a fiction, with the real story likely not even knowable to the new oligarchy.

The good thing though is that we will not be just slaves to them, but share in a bit of the wealth creation of a semi-free economic system as well, with hedonism and materialism running wild. So called "social freedoms" being more easily granted than a ecoomical freedoms in an ever more complex system of regulation, taxes and interventionist policy. (all with the aim to enrich the new elite)

How close do you think we are to that future, Leeky Forums?

PS:
Remember, the theory says that military technology is responsible for social change, not the other way around … there won't e a remedyfor this once it gets going.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7vCDeKPRSo
http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslavement.html
takes2long
takes2long

Neo-Feudalism is our future
that second pic

stopped reading there, we already exist within a corporate form of veiled feudalism with a globalist aristocracy comprised mostly of jews or shabbos goyim. Sage for slide thread, now kill yourself you fucking /r/SRS kike.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Neo-feudalism already happened. Protected by a corporation or not.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Sounds stupid

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@w8t4u
@takes2long
Neo-feudalism already happened.
It will get even more severe and it will stay.

that second pic
stopped reading there
fuck you, I didn't want it to make it too depressing

@Carnalpleasure
maybe you are all stupid for not even reading it

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Need_TLC
maybe you are all stupid for not even reading it
being this smug

Wow, just wow

Evilember
Evilember

@takes2long
Exactly

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Need_TLC
You wrote too much when what your were saying wasn't interesting. So no one wants to read your OP.

Neo-Feudalism does already exist, the only question is whether it stays this way, or if Trump changes things.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

That is pretty much what corporatism is, and it's already happened.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Stark_Naked
Good post OP

iluvmen
iluvmen

@takes2long
@w8t4u
@Flameblow
You wrote too much when what your were saying wasn't interesting.
READ
Neo-Feudalism does already exist
MY
the only question is whether it stays this way
@New_Cliche
thank you

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Where was the backlash when he deliberately starved over a million people?

askme
askme

@BlogWobbles
lol

I love that just 1 comment only related to a minor point I made, which can be easily be answered when you compare the reaction most people would have in case of any atomic explosion to people starving (which happens all over the world every day)

I like to think that you immidealty commented when you saw what I read and you are fucking adorable for it.
(no malice here, you are adorable)

Flameblow
Flameblow

You cannot maintain a high-technology civilization while also pursuing social liberalzation policies.

The engine of civilization is Patriarchy, men working hard to get sex. You break-up that equation and you stall, and with enough time reverse, progress.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Flameblow
doesn't matter as long as you reach that theoretical point I am talking about

I don't need to prove that this will last forever, just a significant and long amount of time.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Stark_Naked
I don't know enough about the actual state of affairs in military development to say anything about a timeline, but the hypothesis makes sense to a degree. I expect the proliferation of smaller, cheaper assassination drones will impose a limit on the consolidation of power, though.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

your scenario is one that keeps me up at night OP. A world where such disproportionate power is held by those that control the weapons, in which rebellion by the masses is impossible and we exist only to serve until they tire of us. It has never been that way before, you can observe and copy a gun but the institutions needed to engineer a disease or a cure require major organization.

I think they already largely have this potential, I can only imagine what kinds of "technological horrors" the various militaries around the world have cooked up. We only ever see half the picture.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@iluvmen
I don't know how to explain this to you, OP. You're not a good writer. Your sentences don't flow. I'm not reading your post.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

/polgbt/

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@New_Cliche
anime nigger
/int/ friendly opinions

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Deadlyinx
That's why I posted the second pic.
The world may be headed in a bad direction and we may not be able to do anything about it, but at least we can still live a full and happy life for ourselves.

So don't get too depressed about it, user. It may not even happen in our lifetimes. Who knows maybe it's going to also be like this user @TalkBomber
implies and drones are going to be a new great equalizer in a completly different way

I just hope that it doesn't literally keep you up at night.

@Emberfire
English is not my native language and I didn't edit a single sentence, I just wanted to get it out.

Sorry about that though.

@TurtleCat
The feels are very real, user.

idontknow
idontknow

@Spamalot
English is not my native language

Guess I was being a cunt, I'll give it a read then.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@idontknow
wew, did not expect that, thanks, lad

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Stark_Naked
why post that second pic gaycunt

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Spamalot
The world may be headed in a bad direction and we may not be able to do anything about it, but at least we can still live a full and happy life for ourselves.
Depending on your age, I think it will happen in our lifetime. Even if it doesn't that we didn't stop it when it was still possible to do so is a betrayal to those that come after us. I don't really believe in reincarnation, but imagine the potential suffering of those born into true slavery in 2100 if a worst case scenario were to be allowed to happen. I don't wish that kind of hell on anyone.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Stark_Naked
Just read your post, OP. I need to apologize, it was actually very interesting and I think you may be on to something.

you can already see at the horizon the comeback of maybe something more akin to the mediveal knight - invulnerable to the normal weapons available to the common population, one of them being able to keep hundreds in line.

This line of thinking gives an even more sinister undertone to the shit DARPA is doing right now. I think you were on the money when talking about Drones, and the fact that the elites will need something more precision based than that.

Imagine if they didn't even need to pay security guards, if they could just buy several hundred robots.

I think we may need to see a revival of the luddites. Looks like Ted Kaczynski was right once again.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Stark_Naked
I like your optimism, OP.

Evilember
Evilember

bump

Flameblow
Flameblow

OP if you can stomach anime I strongly recommend "From the New Word". I think the world it describes fits very nicely with your ideas. Embed sums it up though (spoilers).

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Supergrass
I am flattered that you think it's that interesting and that I may have even memed the next Ted Kaczynski into existance with this very post.

I never heard anyone bring up somethign like this:
you can already see at the horizon the comeback of maybe something more akin to the mediveal knight - invulnerable to the normal weapons available to the common population, one of them being able to keep hundreds in line.
except me. I am interested in whether other people fleshed it out more.

@Flameblow
You have to force me to watch anime tbh. So unless we are friends and I am hanging out at your place, I don't think it's happening.

@Emberburn
It is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control them
wew lad, don't show that video stratfor

I like your optimism, OP.
@Ignoramus
As you may have noticed I was devoid of any recommendations or potential counter-measures, just telling it like is basically.

@BlogWobbles
for the feels of course

Methnerd
Methnerd

That second pic
Why must you halfchan fucks impose your queer culture on us? Keep you're gay skinhead to where it belongs.

That said I'd love to live in a new feudalism, with social casts to climb. I want my coat of arms to count for something. That sort of era is maybe a few more iterations of 3d-printing away. The bottlenecks are rare-earth metals which can only be found in a very few places, and micro-chips which require high-end facilities. If you get a constant supply or recycle of one, and get production going at every city of the other, maybe throw in thorium reactors for the coasts, you can potentially have city-states be a thing again.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Flameblow
Literally did nothing wrong.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@BunnyJinx
I'm no expert on this. But I know some pessimistic philosophers have predicted that our world is heading towards systems similar to what you've described. John Gray for one of them, but it's important to note that John Gray tends to have sympathies towards Globalism, George Soros has endorsed several of his books.

Straw Dogs and Black Mass are both worth reading, though. He is first and foremost a pessimistic, so he shits on everything.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@PackManBrainlure
I've never watched this anime, that clip is making me consider it. Does the show try to force you to sympathize with the humans over those pig things, over does allow the viewer to interpret it how they wish to?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Flameblow
SSY is wasted on anyone who isn't a turboweeb already, m8. It has all the accessibility of the fucking sea of tranquility. Plus, the book was better.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Methnerd
I'd love to live in a new feudalism
I'd love to get my skull crushed by a robotic boot for thinking and saying the wrong things

Sure thing, buddy. Sure thing.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Methnerd
That said I'd love to live in a new feudalism, with social casts to climb. I want my coat of arms to count for something. That sort of era is maybe a few more iterations of 3d-printing away. The bottlenecks are rare-earth metals which can only be found in a very few places, and micro-chips which require high-end facilities. If you get a constant supply or recycle of one, and get production going at every city of the other, maybe throw in thorium reactors for the coasts, you can potentially have city-states be a thing again.
That alone tells me that you live in a meme bubble, where you literally think that neo-feudalism will involve stuff like that.

No user, just no.

City-states would be the opposite of what I am describing here. It's decentralization instead of centralistation. Also the croynism of the ever more powerful oligarchy wouldn't allow that.

And you can already have your own coat of arms, everyone will react a certain way if you show it to them and tell you what an autist you are.

Really go back to /gsg/ and jerk off to your memetic political systems

@VisualMaster
gonna look into that

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Supergrass
Looks like Ted Kaczynski was right once again.
this.
OP phrased that shit strangely as hell, making it seem like neo-feudalism would be an ideal future instead of the terrifying one we're headed towards.

we're fairly close to that future, we already have the powerful oligarchs.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Skullbone
OP phrased that shit strangely as hell, making it seem like neo-feudalism would be an ideal future instead of the terrifying one we're headed towards.
Ehhh, did I?

user, how come people have such an adverse reaction when someone just describes something neutrally or is a devil's advocate?

I see that so often and I always like to think that only stupid and close-minded people would get that triggered over 2 people exchanging some thoughts on a subject while not necesserily bringing in their own subjective views or even disagree with the facts they use.

I even made it sound like we already have a lot of the conditions I was talking about with neo-Feudalism. So I don't see how you thought I was making it seem positive.

So be more open-minded for different ideas.

inb4 openminded is something a liberal would say therefore its wrong

Spamalot
Spamalot

@whereismyname
The reason I originally skipped reading your post was because of the scared dog face image you used and the opening line:

Hello Leeky Forums, I like to bring forward a theory.

For some reason that triggered me. I can't explain why. Overall though, your post was good.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Neo-feudalism

Also known as libertarianism.

Evilember
Evilember

@whereismyname
@Spamalot
did I?
yep, for me it was the subject and cuckchan shit, good content after I read it though. I feel like that's the exact kind of future the powers that be are after.

nothing wrong with discussing things objectively without attempting to insert your own views, in fact wish there was more of that.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Spamalot
For some reason that triggered me. I can't explain why. Overall though, your post was good.
I think that means that you are subconsciously gay, but I am not an expert.

@whereismyname
@Skullbone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7vCDeKPRSo

look at that video, another brilliant point about how people are just being afraid to being open-minded about ideas and disucssing it

look at the liberal response to what the guy proposed.

He IMMIDEATLY wanted to talk about solutions, finding it almost physically discomforting to talk about ideas without bringing ideology, feelings and politics into it.

@Carnalpleasure
Hello /leftypol/.
I see you still operate most on your arguments just based on semantics.

Increasing goverment power and growing a bigger oligarchy = neo-feudalism

decreasing gover goverment power (libertarianism) leads to neo-feudalism

looks like we really can't get out of this mess, user, whatever shall we do now?

@Evilember
nothing wrong with discussing things objectively without attempting to insert your own views, in fact wish there was more of that.
Okay. Going to not edit my comment now though, because I just for you searched for that video, because it was the best example of someone not being able to handle a debate and being almost phsyically uncomfortable with the idea of ever considering it from a devil's advocate position.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@ZeroReborn
So, this raises the question, OP. What's worse global communism as the UN wants, or tribal like warlord-ism/neo-feudalism?

Or are they really just the same thing?

Personally I believe Agenda 2030 is exactly what will lead to Neo-Feudalism. As it's been proven time and time again that communism doesn't work in the real world.

w8t4u
w8t4u

I see some problems with this.

1)
If governments continue on their current course of importing brown savages, they're simply going to collapse the system. Muslims will establish a caliphate long before the Jews set up their techno-feudalism.

2)
The military technology you're describing doesn't exist. Drone are very overrated and definitely have countermeasures.
Barring some form of science fiction power armor or energy shields, the elite can definitely still be killed. All you need is line of sight, home made and black market weapons will never be eliminated.

3)
Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
The elite are definitely malicious, but many of the problems of the west are easily explained by stupidity.
While I have no doubt the elite would love feudalism, I don't think they're capable of setting up such a system.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@happy_sad
I think they are the same thing, lords ruling the protected zones keeping the serfs in cities connected via monorail etc, mix of leftie faux utopia and feudalism, rampant degeneracy.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@w8t4u
While I have no doubt the elite would love feudalism, I don't think they're capable of setting up such a system.
The system I described already exists.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Fuzzy_Logic
He's being deliberately retarded. If you continue conversing with him the thread will be derailed.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Fuzzy_Logic
But it doesn't.
The elite still has to pacify the masses with bread and circus.

5mileys
5mileys

@Fuzzy_Logic
Don't fall for his bait. Examine his first line:

I see some problems with this

He is either stupid or a shill. His goal is to end your line of thought. Such is the danger of imageboards.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@5mileys
@Boy_vs_Girl
Could you try explaining why you disagree with me instead of resorting to insults?

let me post hot dud

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Stark_Naked

I spend a lot of time thinking about this. Technological progress in the 21st century is really going to throw a curve ball at the usual process of violent upheaval that all civilizations go through.

Take the West. Whether it turns out to be Kek worshiping RWDSs or something else, it's clear that we're approaching some end-of-empire type shit by mid-century. But what might make this time different is that raw manpower may no longer be the basic unit of strength. Drone-swarm type technologies, or some other crazy nanobot shit we haven't even seen yet, could make human soldiers obsolete.

And only the state will have access to these nano-drone swarms. And industry will be entirely automated. Laborers and consumers won't be needed for anything. Our survival will literally be dependent on whether the ruling class feels like keeping us around. Let your imagination run wild on that one, I know what I think will happen.

And I do tend to think there will be population culls in the future that will make 20th century Communist killings look like pulling weeds in the garden. Africa is predicted to reach 4 billion people this century. Obviously people here understand that African "civilization" is in no way capable of supporting that on its own. When the brown runoff begins spilling into other continents, I believe the elites will test out their new culling methods on the nogs.

Once they've got the method down, I believe they will simply turn it on their own subject people. The movie Elysium will become real, except the Jews won't bother keeping their pet goyim around at all anymore.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@w8t4u
If governments continue on their current course of importing brown savages, they're simply going to collapse the system.
Is that true? I'm sure that in Saudi Arabia, it's well established that while islam is enforced by law and that whilst alcohol and prostitution and extramarital sex are forbidden and punishable by law, that the king and his family and friends are all exempt from these laws. Wouldn't the elites just repeat this?

The military technology you're describing doesn't exist.
Not now, no. What countermeasures do drones have btw that a ragtag motley crew of men with homemade weapons can exploit?

The elite are definitely malicious, but many of the problems of the west are easily explained by stupidity.
That's just like, your opinion man.

farquit
farquit

@Stark_Naked
79206>>5479380 @TalkBomber
>>5479820 @Supergrass
>>5479901 @DeathDog
[Watch Thread]

Hello Leeky Forums,
I like to bring forward a theory.
An easy way to explain the past (and therefore predict the future) is to look at military technology and theories.
Often our social and political change happens as a consequence of military weapons.

@Stark_Naked

Well, you can already see at the horizon the comeback of maybe something more akin to the mediveal knight - invulnerable to the normal weapons available to the common population, one of them being able to keep hundreds in line.
Nuclear weapons, biological weapons are immensly destructive weapons, but you can't really use them against your own population and are therefore bound by THEIR WILL to not use them against others.
Anyone remember Eisenhower's quote about atomic weapons and the huge backlash he received, before he made a huge turnaround on that issue:
Yes, of course they (atomic weapons) would be used. In any combat where these things can be used on strictly military targets and for strictly military purposes, I see no reason why they shouldn't be used just exactly as you would use a bullet or anything else.
That wasn't the point I originally tried to make, but you can see that potential when the new Elite really doesn't have to care about public opinion anymore?
Anyway there are quite a few technologies in development which might hint at a future extreme imbalance between the common foot soldiers and a fully automated weapon system?
The most likely candidate is the drone, but it's not hard to imagine something even more futuristic, given that my prediction doesn't need to come true in just the next 100 years.

OP, I think you have no idea about weapons and no idea about history and no idea about sociology.

I think you are very ignorant, OP.

I am disappointed in your post.

And if you read Mencius Moldbug, it's time for you to stop.

Emberburn
Emberburn

IMO the next equalizer will be the internet.
Why?
Basically everything will be connected to the internet in the future to make society as efficient as possible.
And as you could have guessed the largest influence in this society will have those who are good at using internet to their advantage. In other news NEETs.
Someone who's been dealing with computer his whole life will have a big advantage over his peers and even the elite.
Think in the way of the Neuromancer. Highly skilled hackers which can use their skills to further any political agenda. That Soros jr. has an army of robots protecting its hidden lair? Let's find their backdoor and use them to carve up the fucker.

The will be the same as guns. The elite gave it to the plebs to win a war against other elites. And since plebs are crafty and smart they used it to their advantage and against their elites to establish republics.

The elite gave internet to the plebs to win information wars against their opponents(Arab Spring). And since plebs are crafty and smart they use it to their advantage and against their elites to establish ???profit???.

Why am I an optimist? Because truth/light side always wins. The dark side always fucks themselves in their arrogance and the underestimation of their pleb opponents. This trend is seen all across history.

WebTool
WebTool

@Emberburn
The final, ultimate war isn't with bullets, nukes, viruses or nanobots.

It's information. We've already skipped all the other steps and right now we're engaged in an information war for the survival of the white race.

And we're winning. But we must not let up, not slacken, not tire, not on bit.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@WebTool
It's information.
This. You can have an intricate brainwashing education system ala Common core and intrusive media. But that's basically no use if you have infinite information available on the internet. A certain percent of smart and uncucked population will find, process and distribute it to the general population.

Look at Leeky Forums. We basically memed Trump into presidency and diffused the redpills into society in a matter of months through the social media. Internet basically crashed the monopoly on information that the whole establishment has set up. And they are panicking.

And what's the best thing about this that I find almost euphoric? They cannot control it completely thanks to encryption. They cannot just ban the information like they did with the newspapers and other published media.
And since millennials are born into the internet age they'll be molded by it and will be able to bypass the lumbering dinosaurs in charge. They will go extinct.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@DeathDog
This is exactly why the fight for technological freedom is the most important conflict currently ongoing. Apple, Google, Microsoft et al are consolidating control over technology as a whole, constant corporate spying on everything you create, no possibility of modifying hardware and so on.

Ideally every citizen should have his own limited means of production, and I don't mean the communist tripe about shared ownership, I mean actually possessing a high-quality 3D-printer, a bioreactor to create plastic from organic refuse, a small food-growing operation, solar cells or some other form of power generation etc.

Citizens do not only need firearms to resist oppression, we need the technologies that facilitate life.

Destroying drones and shit like that is easy if you own your information, capacity of production, life-sustaining base goods and so on. Chaff, molotovs, high-caliber guns, electronic warfare, IEDs, nets and so on defeat drones, they key is not being monitored while aquiring information and materials to construct these countermeasures.

Flameblow
Flameblow

Was interested, but when I saw that second pic, gave up. Kill yourself.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Emberburn
Why am I an optimist? Because truth/light side always wins

lol, where the fuck did you get that from? Star Wars, your Asian cartoons?

You say this is seen all across history, but you're clearly ignorant of what history is.

@lostmypassword
@Booteefool
@WebTool
Massively overstating your own importance

TreeEater
TreeEater

@StrangeWizard
they do one better: they make you feel like a total faggot for ever empathizing with the humans to begin with.
@whereismyname
last I heard the book was untranslated.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Emberburn

You're spot on

Pic related says much the same

The basic argument is that assuming we have any ability to reason the given equal emotional weight to two ideas the idea that is more true will win out - the internet allows these competitions of ideas (mostly in the form of memes) to play out at a massive and ever increasing rate meaning that our ideas are going to refine themselves ever more rapidly so long as we have free speech and anom culture to prevent social or legal control of information dissemination

Nojokur
Nojokur

@WebTool
And thus the Bureau of Memetic Warfare was born

/bmw/index.html

Firespawn
Firespawn

@TreeEater
last I heard the book was untranslated.
Didn't stop me.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Ignoramus
of those born into true slavery in 2100

As technology increases, the need for slaves decreases. Eventually they won't need the 99% *at all*.

What happens when they're comfortable in space colonies (or DUMBS), virtually all labor is automated, and they can grow food underground/in space?

Look at what kind of people run everything, and imagine what they'd do when we're completely useless and unable to defend ourselves.

However, I don't think it will get that far, because by the time technology makes the common man completely irrelevant, it will also have shined light on exactly what the elites are: psychopaths. We'll probably be able to point a brain-scan gun at them and know instantly. Even if not, it's only a matter of time until the majority of the population is aware of the psychopath problem (which is the *real* jewish problem).

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@eGremlin
even if they win their nature won't allow them to live peacefully until they are the last person left. "Working together" is the antithesis of a psychopath, take comfort in knowing they won't be happy even after they genocide their underlings.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Stupidasole

This is my view as well. They will destroy each other in that last bid to win everything.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Stark_Naked

That is a good post but you need to sharpen your English skills and keep it up good work, user.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@takes2long
We don't have an aristocracy, we have a plutocracy.

Our rulers care little for bloodlines. They only care about the bottom line. They don't care about honor and nobility, only profit.

Banks and corporations are members of the third estate. They're bourgeois, not aristocracy. They've usurped the powers of the old nobility. In some ways they resemble them.

But at their core they're essentially different. Our bourgeois oligarchs are individualists and hedonists. They don't care about extended family, let alone nation or race. They don't care about honoring their ancestors, or about how they'll be remembered by future generations.

They take no pride in self restraint, self control, longsuffering. They don't care about being august and dignified, or true to their word. They have no love of beauty or national greatness.

Their only love is for their own pleasure and the money that buys it for them.

Feudalism would be a vast improvement over the current situation. Feudalism didn't try to pass women off as men, or flood the country with Muslim invaders.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@TreeEater
isnt that the show where they murder half the children because the cant stack a deck of cards with goofy telekinesis?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Stark_Naked
I've been considering a similar idea. When bronze and chariots first appeared, so did a military aristocracy. When iron replaced bronze, this largely reversed. When heavy cavalry replaced infantry, reverse again, gunpowder, reverse again. The trend goes all the way back to the stone age. When force - real power - is decentralized, so is governance. When force is centralized, so is government.

girlDog
girlDog

bump

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@TalkBomber
Easter Bunny is very upset. She will be ok Mr. Bunny!

farquit
farquit

@Stark_Naked
sage for blatant faggotry propaganda. Fuck off srs.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@farquit
Shill detected.

w8t4u
w8t4u

snipers
ever shooting at drones
stopped right fucking there

jesus OP you had one job

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Flameblow

I feel sorry for the PK children and half human mole-rats. I do not think I can survive in this totalitarian dystopian society because it is too stressful and it can lead to the extreme situations. It is understandable that they are trying to protect the people from the future dangerous situations however it came back to bite them.

Almost all of the pk people are genetically engineered to die if they attempt to kill the humans. This deprived them from protecting themselves when they are in danger.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@cum2soon

/a/index.html

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@King_Martha

They are feudal related but okay, I am sorry for triggered you. I sage because I don't want your and my post to derail this thread.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Stark_Naked
It's people like OP that make me think Leeky Forums is mainy a place for useful idiots that the Redshields themselves would like to have as lackeys.

That's right, "your" ideas are superior because you came up with them and that obviously entitles you to a slice of the pyramid.

All of this ideological masturbation is a more complex form of making a dog bond with his leash.

And also, they already have tested and actively used on the field, uranium tipped ammunition. Your OP is pretty much describing the 90s. I will however give you credit for thinking about assassination technologies.

Everything we buy is obsolete, and anything truly "innovative" is being used to control the population.

What your describing is actually mundane if you look at the graphs. And don't take anything personally, I just notice this board LARPs when it comes to ideology in general. I wish the WH40k propaganda would stop here.

I get it, its fun and entertainment, but the Space Marines are pretty much the Space NWO and any ideology that requires constant militancy you shouldn't advocate. I understand muh realism but if you are so caught up in realism stop fantasizing about ideologies that seem cool on the surface.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@happy_sad

I'm late to this thread but i just want to add some infos i've gathered. See @happy_sad
for a start.

Agenda 2030 is fucking scary and every point it aims to implement is a marxist nightmare.

See more at: http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslavement.html

This link explains every one of their aims and, if you see through the veil you'll discover that the global plutocracy is allied to the globalist and cultural marxists.

TTP, NATO, UN, UE and various globalist Ong, which are financed by billionaires (Soros) are all part of this plan.

They want to make us all goyim/humans into animals, close us into big cities and take all natural resources for themselves.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Stark_Naked

Well what's the difference between feudalism and capitalism? Isn't it basically the same thing?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Just bring on the Armored Core, m8.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@AwesomeTucker
Capitalism still has to pay lipservices to the "democratic" government they are under.

Neo-feudalism i.e. full blown capitalism with their own private armies has no such need.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Already underway. So called "Technocracy" has been the semi-public plan of the NWO types for a long time.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content