Iron Ann retweets Hateful Heretic (from TRS)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Pic related.

♔ Ann Coulter Retweeted Hateful Heretic [email protected]_heretic · 2 hours ago

Hateful Heretic Retweeted Ann Coulter
If only there were some way to not let thousands of Muslims into your country.

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter
Why can't they "vet" them? NYT: French officials warn of more strikes, explaining they can't track everyone coming from ISIS strongholds.

https://archive.is/9tOMp

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.is/9tOMp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love
http://www.vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-who-are-we-the-dissident-right
http://radio.therightstuff.biz/
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/seventhson/
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/jazzhands/
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/wap/
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/cathyprincess/
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/mrawesome/
http://archive.is/mpWSY
http://archive.is/cqxD1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I wonder what Iron Ann ate for breakfast. Let's examine her tweets and find out :)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

HH is the biggest faggot on TRS but holy shit this is a start.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Raving_Cute
HH is the biggest faggot on TRS
Was he who equated jewish media domination to the (almost non-existent) role of Armenians in the media?

takes2long
takes2long

What the fuck is TRS?

inb4 lurk moar

happy_sad
happy_sad

@cum2soon
You're wrong.

It's probably a poor choice for her, though.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@takes2long
therightstuff.biz

Methnerd
Methnerd

HH has one of the best twitter avatars. No way Annie isn't going to get blow back on that one lol.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Just learned that TRS isn't cucked like Leeky Forums says since they got rid of all the homosexual degenerates that is frequently posted in that infograph. Bulbasaur was holding back the whole thing.

TechHater
TechHater

@Burnblaze
They only got rid of one of their many faggots, Dicky Spencer, Greg Johnson, and Ryan Faulk are still tolerated/promoted.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Spamalot

I'm not sure, wouldn't surprise me.

He thinks Generalplan Ost was a legitimate policy and Hitler intended to exterminate millions of slavs because… Reasons.

Generalplan Ost is one of those Nuremberg claims that went something like "Yeah, all the files on the subject were destroyed and there's currently no physical evidence, but I saw them! I swear I can attest to it! Also there was a Shoah-Rollercoaster and masturbation machines!"

He's a DIE HARD Christian too, I'm pretty convinced he'd choose Christianity over the movement if it came down to it.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@TechHater
homosexuality is the last stand of White identity

What?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@TechHater

They don't openly swing at Spencer but they throw quick underhanded comments at the faggot-acceptance very often on the Shoah.

They don't like it.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@TechHater
The fuck? People being gay is a part of asian and european culture. The Samurai Culture is %100 homosexual.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@TechHater
I never see those people on the shows

likme
likme

@Burnblaze
Nah, many will say Bulbasaur was the life of the show. He was the angry voice that allowed Mike and SS to balance things out in spectacular fashion. The show noticeable progressed since he departed, but at the cost of intellectual conversation. Mike and SS shitpost a lot more now trying to fill out the angry role that he left.

Really, it's kind of bullshit Bullbasaur left in the first place. It was over a dumb issue that shouldn't have even escalated as much as it did. How are you going to just sit there and defend a black guy TRS listener whose red pilled on all issues dating some white girl talking about marrying and knocking her up when her father is racially aware and dislikes your presence and you as a red pilled black man know why.

He left over siding with the nog becuz "muh love is blind" and "muh white presenting nigga who comes from a lawyer family". As much as WN's have got a bad rap for being hard nosed on issues, at least it prevents dumb ass subjects like this making you pull the, "Well not all X are like that". No, it's fucking wrong and the nig knew it was wrong. End of debate.

Techpill
Techpill

@Evil_kitten
You managed to make a more retarded post than Dicky. Congratulations.

Methshot
Methshot

@Evil_kitten

Homosexual is a 19th century term invented by Jews. You are not defined by sexual fetishes. Sexual fetishes don't give you an identity, race/tribe/nation are what endow you with an identity.

Anybody arguing that wanting to fuck men in the ass makes you a special snowflake and gives you a special fag identity needs to be removed from the conversation.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

She is totally riding the trump train pushing the overton window.

Trump retweeted something like this and ended up getting no shit over it. Who has time to investigate everyone you retweet, anyway?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Methshot
being against individualism

Your gay ass probably isn't even American.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@likme

I started listening a few episodes before Bulbasaur quit, what was his story in the first place? What do you mean he was a hothead?

Didn't really get to know him.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Techpill
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love

@Methshot
I'm not denying that it is a fetish, I'm just saying gayness is a multicultural fetish :^)

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Methshot
Homosexuality has been practiced since the Roman empire.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@TechHater
I read the context of the implicit white identity tweet and it was about duck dynasty and homosexuality or something, I didn't understand what they were on about but it doesn't seem to mean what you want people to think it means in context.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

she retweeted @ccthecomputer the other day too. big fuckin deal.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Illusionz
Homosexuality has been practiced since the Roman empire
Before that too

King_Martha
King_Martha

@CouchChiller

Individualism is a lie. You're not an individual, you're not special. You cannot survive as an individual, you're part of a larger tribe.

Individuals are crushed by larger collectives, it's why the United States, having been sold on the lie of "Le individualism!" by Jews, has been harvested by numerous populations functioning as collectives.

Jews being one example, Asians being another, mexicans have started functioning as a collective.

The individualist lolbertarian is nothing more than a cuckboi spouting off about his Jewish ideology, his uniqueness and individualness, why ethnically cohesive groups absolutely dominate him economically and… Of course… If it ever came down to it, militarily.

5mileys
5mileys

@Methshot
Mental illness has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Illusionz

No, you're not understanding. There is no such thing as "homosexuality".

This is a new phenomenon where men identify themselves by a sexual fetish, marry other men, where they actually separate themselves as an identity based on a fetish.

Buttfucking faggots have been around forever, they also had wives and children, and functioned as members of the larger collective.

This is because a sexual fetish does not grant you an identity, and the push to make it so is just another Jewish attempt to separate you from your real identity.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@5mileys

K, and are retards some kind of distinct ethnic group now?

No, they're simply retards. Just as faggots who get off on sodomy aren't an ethnic group, their simply sexual deviants.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@5mileys

That's actually true, though. It's unlikely any eugenics program will remove all mental illness, except maybe in the longest of long terms. Even if you shoot everyone who outwardly presents with symptoms that won't solve the problem.

It really isn't something to get worked up about. Those people (including "homosexuals") need help. They shouldn't promote their illness in public, whether it is bulimia or wanting dick in the ass, but getting extremely mad over it is pointless. If you're going to hang them on le roep day then go ahead but otherwise it's better to help treat them and ensure they don't promote it as something cool that impressionable youth will try to imitate for the lulz.

tbh I don't hate fags, I just sort of pity them. Do you get mad when you see retards?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Raving_Cute

(((oy vey the goyim know, time to rev up the shilling)))

(((hee hee dont listen to TRS they are controlled opposition!)))

@cum2soon

(((shut it down)))

girlDog
girlDog

@TechHater

see goyim! there are subverters in the group
I told you not to trust them :^)

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Playboyize
You know what you're talking about user. They needed to create these identities in order to divide society up and make it fight itself. A faggot by itself is mostly harmless but as soon as you get a bunch of them together and make them identify as that (basically propagandize them), then you get a Bolshevized group ready to join with other Bolshevized groups (nonwhites, women, etc.) to sink their teeth in the group that has the most influence/power in society (straight white men) who basically carry society. Bolshevism makes use of these newly created groups in order to destroy all other groups, including the newly created ones, so nothing is left but a rootless mass.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@CouchChiller

I'm American. Kill all faggots.

WebTool
WebTool

@DeathDog
Well I recently rewatched them all for the first time and it was around Episode 24 that they got a listener question. Basically, it was a black dude who listened to The Daily Shoah and was fully aware of the race and JQ issues. He was like 19 and seeing some white girl who he recently found out her father disliked him and was fully racially aware. Not sure on the JQ, but he was racially aware and didn't want him seeing her.

He then went out about how he isn't your classical "nigga" and was basically suggesting that he's a white presenting black man since his father was a lawyer, doctor, or some shit like that and he was half-white/half-black. Very middle-upper class. He knew it was wrong from the racial standpoint and knew why the father disliked it, but he loooooved her and was actually wanting to have a family. He asked TRS what he should do knowing all that.

The Daily Shoah at the time was by NO MEANS fully racially aware or even fully on board with the JQ. It was the episode that forced hard stances though and the JQ soon followed. After that episode it started going full NATSOC for obvious ideological differences with Bulbasaur and world events happening. The show evolved very fast over one year and that was probably the turning point.

In a nutshell: Bulbasaur was willing to negotiate with him being the "not all X black men are like that" and sort of encouraged it and had no problem. Seventh Son and Mike Enoch on the other hand got that point of view, but the racial question and understanding really irked them and they took a more against seeing her approach. Since both her father and he knew it was wrong and since the girl he was seeing likely knew her fathers views, she was probably doing it to piss him off and that was a type of drama you didn't want. It didn't happen on-air, the fallout happened in TRS comments for the show where people vigorously disagreed with Bulbasaur. Bulba then took to the comments, Mike/SS and others got involved and a shit show apparently occurred. At least that's what Mike/SS claimed the episode after when they explained it with no animosity toward Bulba. Simply left because ideological differences were getting in the way of where they were taking the show.

tl;dr Bulbasaur went one way and Mike/SS progressed full NATSOC.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@takes2long
A shitposting podcast. Little of value can be gleaned from it.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@WebTool
Oh as far as what Bulbasaur brought to the table. He was the angry guy that went on epic rants. He was the loose cannon. Mike/SS were far more intellectual and grounded. I don't know how to explain it, but it just worked and was different. After he left it seems Mike and SS both tried filling that angry guy approach and it just doesn't work nearly as well. For me its like being angry as shit and listening to Chris Cantwell. That guy is so angry and does it so well it calms me down and makes me laugh. Kind of what he did for the show. Let the other guys focus on bringing issues to the table and discussing them legitimately without just shistposting another their discontent for shit that happened during the week.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Fuzzy_Logic
Transcultural not multicultural that would mean something else. You really are quite stupid.

Evilember
Evilember

@Spazyfool
(((hee hee dont listen to TRS they are controlled opposition!)))
I like their podcasts. The Fatherland is comfy.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@eGremlin
Hitler intended to exterminate millions of slavs because…
That could never be, we know he sure loved them. Hitler was a sensitive man.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Dreamworx
You're thinking of TDS, The Daily Shoah, which IS total shit other than Morrakiu's stuff. But you can find that on youtube, instead of suffering through 3 hours of Seventh Son masturbating to the sound of his own voice and Mike Enoch trying to figure basic things out with his two-digit IQ.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@happy_sad
muh concern trolling

farquit
farquit

who fucking cares

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@TechHater

Someone needs to tweet that fucker some fat gay nigger dick.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@TechHater
homosexuality has always existed and it's going to continue to exist, don't obsess over it
omg total faggot shill

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@TurtleCat

Posting pics of slavs doesn't magically make some conspiracy to exterminate slavs.

idontknow
idontknow

@eGremlin
masturbation machines!"
explain

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@farquit
Bump.
@TechHater
All faggots will be killed. Then it will go away.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@BinaryMan
When there's no news TRS is pretty fucking boring. Why it has to be three hours of fucking nothing beats me, I think I'd still listen to it if they could boil it down to 1.5-2 hours, maybe. The most recent rebel yell episode however was much more informative than 9 hours of TRS. Radio free skyrim is pretty good, even for a burger. The other shows are hit or miss.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@StonedTime
The host of the show fell asleep last episode for 45 minutes, so I don't think it's even an insult to say that it's gotten pretty dry.

Illusionz
Illusionz

one gay guy associated with the alt-right long ago, so we should sage bomb this thread
autists

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@idontknow
Some people believe that Natzees killed jews using a masturbation machine which killed them through physical exhaustion.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Raving_Cute
First the Don, and now Ann, are retweeting the altright.

What we're seeing here in the birth of the right wing continuum.

The left wing continuum is the chain of liberals that connects the most moderate to the most radical. The moderates gently suggest the radicals to their readers. It creates the effect of gradually promoting more radically leftist ideas, pushing everyone further and further left.

The right wing continuum would operate the same way, but in reverse. The moderate right, instead of disavowing the radicals and joining the left in bashing them as racist etc, actually promote them. Subtly, just by quoting them, referencing them, etc. But it's there, it puts more rightwing ideas into mainstream circulation, and it helps move the overton window to the right, which is exactly the way it needs to move.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Need_TLC
At the time I was sad he left but honestly I'm glad he's gone. He was a fucking moron and the level of conversation is much better.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Illusionz
i-it's just one guy, and it was a long time ago
Why do you faggots feel the need to lie about the gay infestation on the alt-right?

Gavin McCuck had a guest host who went to the last NPI, and even he remarked about the fags and jews in attendance.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Fuzzy_Logic
Hitler never said anything good towards Slav people. He said slavophile policy would lead to extermination of German people:
I use the word exterminate, because that alone expresses what must have been the final result of the Slavophile policy.
Although he understood that slavs were controlled by non-russian intellectuals, he also stated that mental and moral level:
And that was because there was a closer racial union between the intellectual classes in Germany and the manual workers, and also because broad social strata were permeated with cultured people, such as was the case also in the other States of Western Europe; but this state of affairs was completely lacking in Russia. In that country the intellectual classes were mostly not of Russian nationality, or at least they did not have the racial characteristics of the Slav. The thin upper layer of intellectuals which then existed in Russia might be abolished at any time, because there was no intermediate stratum connecting it organically with the great mass of the people. There the mental and moral level of the great mass of the people was frightfully low.
From different page:
Thereupon the analphabetic Russian became the slave of his Jewish dictators who, on
their side, were shrewd enough to name their dictatorship 'The Dictatorship of the
People'.
He DID consider slavs more inferior than Germanic people:
For the Russian State was not organized by the constructive political talent of the Slav element in Russia, but was much more a marvellous exemplification of the capacity for State-building possessed by the Germanic element in a race of inferior worth.

So the Übermensch campaign in Hitler's Germany may be completely real. Are Hitler's Table Talks real? There are more brutal anti-russia and anti-slav comments.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Methshot
You are not defined by sexual fetishes

We are asked if someone is born gay or chooses to be gay. We are asked if we agree with gay marriage. We are asked if a POP (person of penis) can be born a woman. We are asked if we believe that a POV (person of vagina) can be born a male.

These are arguments which are framed by them so that we are the immediate loser by default as soon as we enter into them. These arguments are packaged with an implied premise.

Entering into these arguments, which is to say by agreeing to their terms, we imply a foregone acceptance and validation of those premises from the outset. This is a losing position to even consider taking. Their suppositions regarding these issues should be rejected altogether without reservation before any argument is begun. We argue on our terms or not at all. If your cat could talk and if it suggested it should be president and that a cat would make a good president would you waste a second on that debate? It would be rejected immediately on the grounds that it's an absurdity. If a SJW suggested the same about your cat would you not have exactly the same response? But then why do we entertain other absurdities which are also suggested by SJWs?

The argument of gay marriage should be rejected as soon as it's brought up not because gay marriage is right or wrong but because the idea of being gay is absurd. A diseased man with a strange fetish involving other men and fecal matter is not a sexual orientation, it's an illness and nothing more. Marriage is not even a suggestion here, counselling and medication are what should be discussed. Or more importantly what criminal charges may apply here if any children are involved.

To discuss transgenderism as anything but a sickness implies your acceptance that sometimes penis doesn't always equal maleness. This is also an absurdity but we seem to end up in that debate.

The point is we have to have the confidence in our worldview and reject theirs. After doing that we will be able to demand that any debate we choose to allow will happen on our terms, meaning we will respect reality and ignore anyone's make believe pretend world. As long as we argue in some crazy person's imagination land we will lose.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

You know I can't stand TRS because there's so many names and personalities and because of that it results in pointless drama.

I just can't fucking function outside of imageboards anymore.

Everything else is fucking garabge fit only for untermenschen..

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Spazyfool
Literal kike degeneracy and persecution fetishism.

Kikes are the only things that actually continue to surprise me with how bad they really are, desensitizes as I am.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@PurpleCharger
that's why I refuse to participate in the TRS forums. I'm registered solely so I can read the fucking posts because there's often news articles there that don't get posted here. There's a rule that if you post without an avatar you get banned, because the fucking anime spergs there are all about it.

Fuck namefagging, fuck avatarfagging, it's all so much useless drama. That's why Leeky Forums is and shall remain the heart of the dissident right.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Carnalpleasure
The "alt-right" label was something invented by the very media and those gays themselves.

It is not infested by it, they started giving a name to make easier to pinpoint and control it.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Harmless_Venom
Capped for posterity.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Dreamworx
not reading Plato and listening to KulturKampf to maximize your wisdom gains

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Raving_Cute
@Harmless_Venom

soon

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Boy_vs_Girl
That's why Leeky Forums is and shall remain the heart of the dissident right

Damn right

http://www.vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-who-are-we-the-dissident-right

JunkTop
JunkTop

TRS has been based and productive with 99% of their actions

To this day, shills still constantly berate anyone who posts about them, claim they're useless. ect

richard spencer invites an anti-SJW milo-tier faggot to speak a very small number of times
TRS IS FUGGEN GAY LMAO XXDXDXDXDXDX

TRS (Namely, the daily shoah and fash the nation) are an excellent series of podcasts that is gaining a large amount of influence.
They are
O U R G U Y S
U
R
G
U
Y
S

http://radio.therightstuff.biz/ <frontpage
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/seventhson/ <The Daily Shoah, their Main podcasts that usually houses skits and plenty of keks
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/jazzhands/ <Fash the Nation, America-specific cast
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/wap/ <The Convict Report, Australia-specific cast
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/cathyprincess/ < Fash Britannia, Britbong-specific cast
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/author/mrawesome/ < Radio Free Skyrim, White Euro-specific cast

I feel as though it's entirely necessary to spread the word of them every time a shill makes them out to be something they're not.

Have some NatSoc girls, because why the fuck not?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@JunkTop
THE ALT-RIGHT IS FUGGEN GAY LMAO XXDXDXDXDXDX
fixed

Spamalot
Spamalot

@King_Martha

Most lolbergs are too autistic to understand what you just typed out.

I do wish people on Leeky Forums would create white tribes. There is a lot of potential here.

idontknow
idontknow

@Spamalot
Libertarianism doesn't stop you from forming groups, it just makes it voluntary.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Emberburn
and that doesn't prove a Holocaust MKII was being hatched by Hitler because, just like the first Holocaust against the yids, all evidence has magically vanished

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@RavySnake
congratulations, you have just given birth to a gay identity

you're the real untermensch

idontknow
idontknow

@idontknow

I know that. I am saying Libertarians themselves are too autistic to see the value in forming groups based on minimal group paradigms such as race.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@RumChicken
"We promise to better this year" wew

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@JunkTop
What the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously, the Alt-Right youtube guys come here and post their own shit right? Like the comedian guy and these podcasts fags? This is all just self-advertising right?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Illusionz
And look where the Roman Empire is now

Emberburn
Emberburn

@likme
How are you going to just sit there and defend a black guy TRS listener whose red pilled on all issues dating some white girl talking about marrying and knocking her up when her father is racially aware and dislikes your presence and you as a red pilled black man know why.
Christcucks

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Poker_Star
It's part of the very foundation of Western society?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@TechHater
spencer is a controversial topic - from what I can tell most people there dislike him

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@RumChicken
is he still getting bigger or has he hit a plateau in his lead (which is a good thing if it's constant)

Nojokur
Nojokur

@StonedTime
IIt's the culture and architecture, not the faggots

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Need_TLC
Degenerate porn actress
Not a cute Girl doing it because she believes in it
wew lad

And no, i have no affiliation to TRS other than the rare shitpost here and there. I'm doing it because of how much you lads hate the concept of Leeky Forums having a neighboring community that is allied to us.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@JunkTop
I agree totally

people are acting like TRS=the alt right, or that it's a hivemind

it's basically an avatarfagging Leeky Forums but with more newfags, nothing to sperg out about
there are plenty of good people on twitter as well

askme
askme

@Ignoramus
Trump
plateau

lol

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@StonedTime
Fucking each other in the ass is the foundation of western society?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@5mileys
So what?
Faggotry is something to be shunned, shamed and hidden from public

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Evil_kitten
The fuck? Fucking each other in the ass is a part of asian and european culture.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Evil_kitten
fuck off faggot, that's not at all true

revering masculinity is not the same as assfucking, retard

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@King_Martha
Good thing I'm already Scots-Irish, and basically have Appalachia to back me up if it comes to that.

@JunkTop
tbh I don't hate fags, I just sort of pity them. Do you get mad when you see retards?
When they pull their bullshit on anyone who commits wrongthink, you bet your ass i hate them.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@RumChicken
Glorious.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Spazyfool
@Crazy_Nice
What the actual fuck?

Death by solo snu snu

Methshot
Methshot

@Boy_vs_Girl
I think you somehow managed to misunderstand every word I wrote, congrats.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@RumChicken
"I will eat my right hand if Donald Trump is the nominee"

Do it faggot.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Methshot
That was my reaction to that post.

Maybe your words were too big.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@SomethingNew
They've all been on.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@askme
Especially with how much they're going to ramp up the
QUICK STEAL THE NOMINATION! STEAL IT!
SHIT, THIRD PARTY! TRUMP PROMISED NOT TO DO THAT? WHO CARES! NEW PARTY!

The eric erikkson faggots aren't numerous enough to derail anything. It'll be nice to see them forced to eat what they forcefeed us constantly. 'vote for romney he's the nominee, we're so so sorry it wasnt paul or gingrich'

They will accidentally create new Trump supporters who are reacting out of pure disgust for the party machine.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@WebTool

When the mullato dude asked his question, they all gave iffy answers. After the show was over Bulbasaur said, "Fuck this. We need to give a hard line definitive 'No'.

Enoch said the conversation was over and they weren't going to talk about it again on the show anymore. Bulbasaur said fuck that. Enoch pulled the, 'It's my show, I make the decisions' card. Bulbasaur left.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Spazyfool
you lads hate
us

Let's play filter the kike! We all have one point for filtering this free kike

SniperGod
SniperGod

@BunnyJinx
They will accidentally create new Trump supporters who are reacting out of pure disgust for the party machine.
My god, how glorious would that be?

Trump cheated out of nomination
Gets on TV and says it. Says his race is still on as an independent
Never before seen voter count pledged to independent Trump
First independent president
mfw

Supergrass
Supergrass

@CouchChiller
being an individualist
You are a huge part of the problem.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@King_Martha
This. Thanks, Enlightenment.

takes2long
takes2long

@Harmless_Venom
retweets
What we're seeing here in the birth of the right wing continuum

TreeEater
TreeEater

@StonedTime
Radio free skyrim is fucking hilarious, all burgers should listen to it. If anythinf, that show needs to be like an extra half hour.

I prefer rfs and daily fash to tds, but ill still listen to it. They just need to fucking cool it with the dros sometimes.

Evilember
Evilember

@TreeEater
rfs and daily fash
sauce pl0x

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Harmless_Venom
Liberals are CONVINCED that democrats are moving further to the right. Dont fucking ask me why.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@RumChicken
Fucking hilarious and saved. Where was it first posted?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Is TRS getting DDoS attacked?
Cloudflare errors:
http://archive.is/mpWSY
http://archive.is/cqxD1

Methnerd
Methnerd

@LuckyDusty
Why is pretty simple. It's a defense mechanism.

They see that the right side of the political spectrum is being more favored by the public, most likely due to Trump gaining so much traction. So naturally they will try and shift their views to keep in the public's good graces in the form of something like…
Liberal and conservative ideas are coming together more and more in this day and age
…or something to that effect

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Evilember
Theyre all on radio.therightstuff.biz

The ones i mentioned are the ones i prefer most but there are others on there as well

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Methnerd
I get what youre saying but its just not true that they're moving right. Sanders while not going to win is getting big numbers and he's a self described democratic socialist like some euro politicians. That would have been unheard of just last election cycle.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Emberburn
Hitler never said anything good towards Slav people. He said slavophile policy would lead to extermination of German people:
He also thought that the Arabs were a noble and upstanding people, and explicitly was against giving Jews their so-called Promised Land because he didn't want to wish a blight such as the Jews upon such a good race as them.

Hitler wasn't right about everything. If he were alive today, he'd spin the exact opposite story, praising the Slavs while damning the Arabic peoples as just another brand of semite.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@kizzmybutt
I suppose Sander's numbers can't be ignored, but I also believe that he won't win. If/when Trump wins, it show me that the general public is now more right leaning, at the very least in the context of immigration

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Bidwell
explicitly was against giving Jews their so-called Promised Land because he didn't want to wish a blight such as the Jews upon such a good race as them.

lol no
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@LuckyDusty
lol no
Lol yes. He wanted to ship them to Madagascar or some other remote location where they would never bother anyone.

Hitler was always against giving them what they consider to be 'their' land, because he didn't want to shit in the Arab's cornflakes.

Evilember
Evilember

@Bidwell
implying he was wrong
Any race looks good compared to the jews.

Inmate
Inmate

@SniperGod
Shit, I can see how you'd take that line that way. I meant the fact that the establishment themselves are talking about setting up a 3rd party run for their own preferred candidate. Even if Trump has the Republican name and ticket.

If they fucking do that?

But yeah, either scenario would create disgust. That pledge works both ways. They wanted to force him into that so that when he "inevitably" flamed out, then he wouldn't tank the election. He told them, sure, if I'm treated fairly. They promised he would be.

So yeah in either:
1. Establishment steals nomination, and obviously so.
2. Trump gets Republican nomination, and establishment runs a candidate anyway.

They will still turn out bad for them because they are amazingly tone deaf.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Bidwell
I think you're right.

The biggest difference between them is that the Jews can build a civilization, and are no threat as long as they are kept within their containment country - no parasiting - and can't own your companies or land in your country. Trade is always safe (only the Marxists seem to think that you have to have immigration and refugees to get trade).

If they killed some sand niggers before the sand niggers can invade and kill you who cares? They're just as cancer, but they are incapable of building anything, they have to physically steal it.

@LuckyDusty
@BunnyJinx
There was an Arab Muslim Palestinian leader who went to Hitler well after that agreement and he is the one who convinced Hitler not to export them, so that more Jews wouldn't end up there.

The war sort of intervened at this point, so there's no way to be totally sure what would have otherwise happened.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Inmate
and establishment runs a candidate anyway
The establishment will still run a candidate on the democratic side of things. I see what you're saying though, they want as many outs as possible to avoid Trump becoming president. Even if that means breaking down their own sacred two-party system to do so

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Raving_Cute

He sounds pretty normal and not gay but young. He makes some good twitter posts.

@LuckyDusty

A good 20% of democrat voters supposedly want to vote for Trump so I'm guessing there is a shift.

Leeky Forums and related bad goys have probably been doing a lot of the metapolitical work to get to this point.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@BunnyJinx
Lol yes. He wanted to ship them to Madagascar
Hitler was always against giving them what they consider to be 'their' land, because he didn't want to shit in the Arab's cornflakes.

Stay retarded user, you clearly didn't read the link I posted because he actually shipped them to Palestine.

@Dreamworx
he is the one who convinced Hitler not to export them, so that more Jews wouldn't end up there.
As you said later in your post, they stopped because WW2 made it infeasible to continue.

askme
askme

@Firespawn
The dem side is 100% establishment all the time. Even Sanders. Hillary's just pissed because it was her turn last time.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Bidwell
A good 20% of democrat voters supposedly want to vote for Trump so I'm guessing there is a shift.

No, that's just the blue collar union workers beginning to figure out that the democrats have been lying this entire time.

Of course, so have the neocons, but Trump is changing the game.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Fried_Sushi
What's the backstory of that coin?

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content