Stop Trump Movement Gets Boost From Mexico

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Mexico is mounting an unprecedented effort to turn its permanent residents in the U.S. into citizens, a status that would enable them to vote – presumably against Donald Trump.

Officially, Mexico says it respects U.S. sovereignty and has no strategy to influence the result of the presidential race. Yet Mexican diplomats are mobilizing for the first time to assist immigrants in gaining U.S. citizenship, hosting free workshops on naturalization.

"This is a historic moment where the Mexican consulate will open its doors to carry out these types of events in favor of the Mexican community," Adrian Sosa, a spokesman for the consulate in Chicago, said before an event on March 19. In Dallas, about 250 permanent residents attended the consulate’s first "citizenship clinic" in February and another 150 in its second in March. In Las Vegas, the turnout topped 500.

Underscoring the fine line that separates participation from interfering in another country’s election, Sosa noted that the consulate only hosts the event but it’s community organizations who offer the advice.

Mexico may have the most at stake but it’s not alone among U.S. allies bewildered by – and worried about – the reality-television star’s success in the Republican primaries. Trump, who launched his campaign with invective directed at Mexico and a promise to build a border wall (with a “big beautiful door”), identified himself last week as his own top foreign-policy adviser.

–To contact the reporters on this story: Eric Martin in Mexico City at [email protected], Nacha Cattan in Mexico City at [email protected] To contact the editors responsible for this story: Vivianne Rodrigues at [email protected], James Hertling

http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?docId=1376-O456J56KLVS301-5OHO56QVPTHKGV6KERV4TKI7QA

http://archive.is/p8Y2g

All urls found in this thread:
http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?docId=1376-O456J56KLVS301-5OHO56QVPTHKGV6KERV4TKI7QA
http://archive.is/p8Y2g
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1310229099
SniperGod
SniperGod

@Evil_kitten
bump

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

what is mexico's relationship with america?

my current understanding is mexico's a criminal shithole that constantly has its people run away from it to america, making a drug and human trafficking industry.

doesn't that make mexico's disavowal of trump only an endorsement of trump? shit's gotta stop.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Evil_kitten
they cuck the shit out of us

WebTool
WebTool

@Evil_kitten

Our government outsources our civil war to there.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Evil_kitten
they're basically our dealer

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Evil_kitten
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!
MOAR DEAD MEXICANS!!!

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Evil_kitten
How is this not an invasion?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

==BUMP FOR MOAR DEAD BEANERS!!=

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Burnblaze
FUCKING CHECKED

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Why would they even vote against trump if they're citizens?

He should just welcome them in if they do this legally.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Simplistic shit aside, an invasion is not a concerted (passive) strategy involving both parties of said "invasion." The US elites are pretty culpable. The only "invasion" is one which they allow and foment.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Evil_kitten
US-Mexican War II when? I really hope we get a chance to fucking curb stomp these goddamn beaners.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@BinaryMan
be mexican
live in united states
struggle towards citizenship
be told that trump is the reason I'm able to get it now
vote for trump

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Evil_kitten
Cheap labor for corporations.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@RavySnake
I wish you gave me some dead spics to look at instead.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Evil_kitten
On the one hand they cuck us in many major deals. That money should've made them into a half-decent country by now but it's all piddled away on corruption.
American companies get their bites into them as well though. The trade agreements have allowed Monsanto and the like to export corn down there in such quantities that even with tariffs local farmers can't compete.
Farmers go out of business and are broke.
They go north in search of work.
They get employed on a farm that produces products that put more farmers out of work.
Vicious cycle/

Booteefool
Booteefool

Now if only we could scare them into actually controlling their side of the border. What do we need to do, threaten to bomb them for every couple dozen illegals we deport?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Supergrass
I guess he is kindof a reason you could. Is this your story?

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Booteefool
Aren't the cartels in control of the government pretty much?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

If Mexicans are so great, why is Mexico trying to get rid of them? Or maybe they have other reasons.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Skullbone
Yes. Once we have a real border their drug flow will end to the US and their entire economy and country will collapse.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Evil_kitten
Why the fuck is Mexico so hell-bent on sending its population away to the US? What the fuck kind of nation wants to be without people?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Fuzzy_Logic
Wouldn't you want a toilet to drop every societal garbage your nation produces? That's what we are to Mexico.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@BlogWobbles
@Fuzzy_Logic
They send over their nigger Mexicans while Hispanics that resemble whites stay in their rich mansions.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Fuzzy_Logic
@Spazyfool
I forgot to mention the difference, which is 100% of Mexicans are societal garbage.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Evil_kitten
THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR
NUKE THE MEXICANS, FLOWER WAR NOW

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Evil_kitten
So far I have
Australia
Mexico
Any other nations using state funds to undermine our sovereignty?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Dreamworx
yeah, you get it

hairygrape
hairygrape

547902 you get it

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Fuzzy_Logic
The government is either captured by the cartels who benefit from more open borders, or the Jewish elites who want the same.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@King_Martha
Because hashtag not all mexicans

JunkTop
JunkTop

This is an interesting development.

Let's put leftists in a position where they have to pledge allegiance to either Mexico or America. No middle ground.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Evil_kitten
I giant parasite that lives off of our money that gets sent out of the country and our tourist bucks.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@JunkTop

Implying leftists won't go with the globalist view, the No Borders shit every time

Supergrass
Supergrass

35 MOTHERFUCKING POSTS AND ONLY ONE DEAD SPIC PIECE OF SHIT

Why don't you guys just call this place reddit, start sucking each other off and be done with it already.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Supergrass
this post is on the front page, but not in the actual thread.
Hotwheels what gives

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Garbage Can Lid
They go north in search of work.
They get employed on a farm that produces products that put more farmers out of work.

Or they grow drugs instead.
Mexico has coca plantations, it's not just the transit route. It's not has widespread as elsewhere because the plants don't grow in most of Mexico. But where it can grow it's there.

Same thing, vicious circle. Except it's all over south america.

Either you get a wage slave job at an US owned front company latifundia of coffee or shit, you grow drugs or well you go to the US to find work.

Either way nothing you can produce can compete with US foods flooding your market and you're doomed to barely making ends meet.

Hell if you're really unlucky some schmuck NGO (or the UN) is giving away US (or EU) production surplus of food for FREE.

Because of feels, right?
And not because that way big food company get to sell their shit for taxpayer money instead of being bound to pay for destroying it…

And once again most of the problem lies with… the fucking fell-a-good-left, puppets of oligarchs.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Supergrass
That second pic looks incredibly photoshopped

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Dreamworx
Not just cheap, slave labor.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

This shit is beyond disgusting.
We need to propose to Trump full on deportation squads of volunteers.
Even go as far to suggest a proper screening program for candidates to make it seem like a serious proposal.

I hope someday once the US reaches high levels of nationalism, that we just annex everything from the Arctic Circle down to the Panama Canal. A wall would be cheaper there than the Mexican border anyways

King_Martha
King_Martha

isn't this the whole democrat voter strategy?

if they can't find voters willing to go against nation interests in the country: then just import some

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BlogWobbles
All that farming is creating a huge pollution problem here in america, toxic algae blooms all over the country. We shouldn't be feeding half of africa and latin america. thanks charities now nobody can work or swim in lakes.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Harmless_Venom
pic related
What a tidy little bundle they made.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Carnalpleasure

Tidy? I thought spics were good at landscaping. That bush needs trimming.

farquit
farquit

@Harmless_Venom
that fuckin filename.

idontknow
idontknow

@Supergrass
I GOT YOU BRAH

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Supergrass
@Supergrass