Female Judge Strikes Down Scholarship for Straight White Man

Evilember
Evilember

A Canadian judge has struck down a recently deceased doctor’s plan to create a scholarship for heterosexual white men on the grounds it is “contrary to public policy.”
Contrary to public policy

Radiologist Victor Priebe died on New Year’s Day 2015, and included a provision in his will to establish a scholarship fund targeted at single, straight, white men who intend to study science.

But Priebe’s will has now been struck down in court by a judge who says it is too offensive to take effect.
Too offensive

http://archive.is/zW4C6

All urls found in this thread:
http://archive.is/zW4C6
http://www.duhaime.org/LawFun/LawArticle-1281/The-Will-of-Charles-Vance-Millar-and-the-Stork-Derby.aspx
http://canliiconnects.org/en/summaries/28395
http://www.dbrs.com/issuer/3373/royal-trust-corporation-of-canada-royal-trust-company
http://nslegislature.ca/legc/statutes/roytrust.htm
BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

no place for shitlords in 2016

sage for old and gay and fuck canada.. you fucking faggots gave us cruz

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@BunnyJinx
Cuba and Christianity gave you Cruz, faggot.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Priebe’s will also sought to create a similar scholarship a single woman who “is not a feminist or a lesbian.”

TreeEater
TreeEater

BECAUSE IT'S CURRENT YEAR

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

So tell me, friends.
When do we raze Canada and drown the effeminate in bogs?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Crazy_Nice
'christian'

in name only - his version is kosher as fuck

Lunatick
Lunatick

@TalkBomber
Any time, just give the word.

5mileys
5mileys

Get the fuck out of our Continent Canada.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@TalkBomber
alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the maritimes would be with you - possibly the frogs if you offered them more local autonomy

Ontario and BC ruin everything - they're the equivalent of NY and CA

w8t4u
w8t4u

Canada
Oh, I thought it was somewhere important. Just wait until we liberate you sometime in the next 8 years, cucks of the north.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

tfw Ontarian
tfw want to go to university to become a chemist
tfw good grades but no money because poor as fuck family, and no scholarships

Thank god that I have my white privilege though.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

My blood is boiling, how do you not die from the pure unfiltered rage, Canacucks?

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Crazy_Nice
He's so zionist I bet he shits draedels.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Justice Alissa Mitchell invoked a little-known legal principle that allows courts to quash people’s final wishes if they clearly offend the interests of the state
The underlying case law that doomed Priebe’s posthumous plans dates from 1938, when the Supreme Court was asked to rule on a will that set up a sort of “baby derby,” bequeathing money to the woman who had the most babies within a certain period of time.

This shit gets weirder and weirder. The Judgess went out of her way to invoke some long forgotten precedent just to kill this off. What dedication.

TechHater
TechHater

@Crazy_Nice
He's so zionist he shits draedels

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Gigastrength

45% west african
slack my way through highschool
get suspended for fighting
get suspended for accidentally setting the bathroom on fire
2.5 GPA
get 2100 hundred on the SAT though
tfw 16,000 dollar scholarship to state school to study biology

Nojokur
Nojokur

@w8t4u
Careful with that hubris, Icarus.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Need_TLC
oh geez piss off with that goalpost moving nonsense

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@cum2soon

Mlaaaahintoba here

Whatever, more fuel to the fire. The whites are are starting to get really uncomfortable with all the niggers, shitskins and chinks. Frog boiling in the water

It conditioning is very strong however. (((They))) did a number on us in public school.

girlDog
girlDog

Fuck my country. Not the West though. Or the Maritimes, even though they vote Liberal and always will (at least they're just naive, polite white people).

But Ontario is Sweden-tier cancer, and now it's metastasizing. At least I received a bunch of guaranteed merit-based scholarships before the SJWs fucked everything up.

tfw I received literally every scholarship I was eligible for at my university
but that was like 5% of them since the rest were all limited to Jews or brown people

tl;dr my country is fucking gay

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

it's offensive, therefore shouldn't be allowed

arbitrary opinions are offensive
facts are offensive
allegations of crimes are offensive
now helping people is offensive?

askme
askme

We will annex Canada to safeguard the American nation from Islam and cuckoldry.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@PurpleCharger
I can't even get mad anymore really. I'm just sort of dead inside. In my graduating class, a girl got a 10,000 scholarship to go study fucking Gender Studies at Carlton or whatever university is in Ottawa… it's been six years since we graduated and I'm still saving money to go to school, and she's graduated and working at fucking Starbucks (seriously, I'm not dank meming - she literally is the Starbucks major joke in real life).

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Gigastrength

the liberals and current year man got you user. Theyre actually cancelling a lot of acedemic scholarships so that poor people can go to school for free. As long as your household income is under $50000 a year you get free school.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Bidwell
$10,000*

Evilember
Evilember

@askme

Canada is actually saying that if we build a wall they'll let Muslims in on purpose through the northern border

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Evilember

casus belli

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Lunatick
We should do it when Trump gets elected.
Perfect atmosphere, I think.
@cum2soon
Tell me, are Ontario and BC the most urbanized in the sense of the word?
Are most of the cities contained there?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Bidwell
studying gender studies

Yea what the fuck. I showed up to my chemistry class, me and a group of guys had just met eachother and decided to group together for the lab. I crack a joke about being a gender studies major and everyone looks at my like I just called the teacher a faggot

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Evilember
That's practically a declaration of war.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@BunnyJinx

To clarify, it was obvious that I was joking but nobody is allowed to joke about it apparently. Serious business

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@SomethingNew
If saying white people deserve to exist is racist then the idea of helping said people is offensive to those who want us to disappear. Most people really don't care about facts especially when those facts conflict with their worldview. The masses follow popular opinion and when popular opinion is a carefully laid lie then that's what they will follow.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@PurpleCharger
BC isn't that bad, the only major city is Vancouver and while it's a crock of shit, the rest of the province is alright and mostly uninhabited wilderness.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Push scholarships for colored people of all classes.
Push scholarships for women of all classes.
Deny scholarships to underprivileged white men who's parents are too poor to pay for their college.

Racism in its purest form.
Sexism in its purest form.

girlDog
girlDog

too offensive

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Garbage Can Lid

You don't understand. Racism is power plus privilege. When will you fucking white boys get it through your heads

Bidwell
Bidwell

@PurpleCharger

Southern Ontario, yes. That's where the SJW capital of the world is; Toronto.

Vancouver is big, with SUrry and other places around it, but it's not a condensed into one area due to the mountains.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Evilember
goddamn, I don't even know how to say how mad this makes me

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Bidwell
@Raving_Cute
Interesting.
I still hold to the idea that cities are the harbingers of degeneracy in any age.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Garbage Can Lid
To cope with their doublethink, they like to spread the idea that "unprivileged" people cannot be racist etc.

These creatures are insane.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@askme
@Evilember
@RavySnake
casus belli

Exactly. Take Canada and Greenland (Denmark doesn't do shit with it anyway) for their natural resources and liberate their peoples

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Sharpcharm

Basically. You'll find the western whites in small towns and on farms to be some of the best people you'll ever meet.

But once you hit the city limits; you're in little manila.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Evilember
Women should be sucking dick and cleaning pots and pans. The only thing some worthless cunt should judge in life is whether she's sucked enough dick or cleaned enough pots and pans for the day.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@TurtleCat
liberate their peoples

I want one of their Asian girls for my harem

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@CouchChiller
little manila
Yeah tell me about it. So many flips.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@eGremlin
All part of the spoils of war.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@CouchChiller
Maybe it's high time for the modern Lombards to sack degenerate Rome.
@eGremlin
racemixing

Lunatick
Lunatick

@kizzmybutt
21a16e

Isn't this supposed to be a real picture? This is one of the most obviously shooped pictures I've ever seen. I'm surprised this shit passed even in the 1950s

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Need_TLC
Yeah, you'd think he was worshiping a dead rabbi on a stick or something.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@eGremlin

Fucking degenerate. Please relocate to Toronto so you can be liberated in the correct manner.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@GoogleCat

Never come to Winnipeg, then. It's fucking out of hand.

@Dreamworx

I have to win the hearts and minds of the Lombards first, and they've been beaten down by 4 decades of (((public schooling))). I'm running out of time in current year

takes2long
takes2long

@Lunatick
It's a Soviet shoop.

This is the original. Notice the background is repeating in the fake one.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@haveahappyday
they've been beaten down by 4 decades of (((public schooling)))
All the more reason to become daring in our actions.
They Lombard respects a man of strength and action; he won't waste his time on piddling weakness or degenerate deception.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Emberfire

They're listening more.

a mere 5 years ago, they didn't.

I will never give up on my fucking homeland. Ever.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@takes2long
Soviet shooping is literally dogshit tier.

Also, just checking >>5477777

Illusionz
Illusionz

@RumChicken
I will never give up on my fucking homeland. Ever.
Only a craven degenerate or renegade jew would.
Spread folkish ways, user.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Illusionz

Thanks, brother.

likme
likme

@Lunatick
Not to sound like some uppity faggot, but I'd prefer you not call me brother.
That's reserved for those who share my ancestors and are close to me.
I'd gladly call you friend, though.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@PurpleCharger
Vancouver aside, BC is where all the old people retire, usually people from the shield. BC is full of leftists because old people like to socialize all their problems away and the increase in government "provides" a lot of the employment in the province. To this end even a lot of the rural communities are leftists/communists. The map here denotes how the regions voted in 2016, orange is bernie sanders NDP, red is current year man and Blue is harper. As you can see the region that contains vancouver and its surrounding cities voted liberal, the coast NDP, and the interior conservative.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@likme
not to sound like some uppity faggot
you do tho

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@likme
Dirty natives always try to call you "brother" as they ask you for smokes or change, too.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Section 15 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
(2) Subsection (1) does not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups including those that are disadvantaged because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
does not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups

I hate my country.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Deadlyinx
Interesting.
How exactly does Canada's election system work?
Is it anything like in the US?
@PackManBrainlure
Oh well.
Better to sound like an uppity faggot than actually be one.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@kizzmybutt
haha, this must have butt-blasted that cunt judge to the moon.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Illusionz
I want to get out of my shit-tier country (Aus) and go to Trump's America
Aus is a poo-in-loo lost cause where nobody cares about anything besides making a buck or selling their shit to asia
Can I come live with you guys when America is great again? I'm white

TreeEater
TreeEater

@AwesomeTucker
Voters elect an MLA (member of the legislative assembly) to represent your riding, the ridings are created pretty much purely on population count. The MLAs belong to a party and the party with the most MLAs win the election. The party chooses the Prime minister candidate before the election. There are no term limits, PMs are expected to resign when they lose an election or if they grow too old.Elections are very short as there is no primary process.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Evilember

This shit needs to be taken to appeal.

WebTool
WebTool

So sue all niggers receiving nigger scholarships coming out of the United Negro college fund and cite this case.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@eGremlin
You can have them..

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BinaryMan

Just think of the magic in propaganda today fam, now that we do have Photoshop…

Supergrass
Supergrass

@PurpleCharger
45% west african

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK KUNTA KINTE

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Playboyize
Only if you're ready to go make Europa great again, too.
@TreeEater
there are no term limits
I'm surprised that hasn't been abused.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Evilember
@kizzmybutt

So, that begs the question: What happens to all that money that was set aside for those scholarships?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Spamalot

It'll be given to minorities and immigrants, obviously.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Evilember
judgements based on feefees rather than law

This is what happens when you make women judges.

Does anybody know how it ended up before a court in the first place?

massdebater
massdebater

@Spamalot

Why, it is seized by the government, of course, which will use it to fund scholarships for females, and non-whites, and homosexuals, and pretty much anyone as long as they're not white males.

BECAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@cum2soon
@PurpleCharger
@Raving_Cute
@Bidwell
@Deadlyinx
Im in Ottawa and waiting for the call.
Seriously though fuck my country. Im looking into options for moving to the states.

Methshot
Methshot

@cum2soon

the maritimes and newfoundland.

Honestly, it can't be worst then it is currently.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Spamalot
His will stipulated that if the state prevented the scholarship being set up with his desired criteria then no scholarship was to be set up at all. If he thought that far ahead I'm going to assume he also specified something else for the money to be spent on. Otherwise it would presumably default to going to his heirs.

Evilember
Evilember

@Harmless_Venom
Of course. No idea why my shitty ancestors decided coming to a sun-blasted inferno filled with fat boongs and snakes was the best thing they could possibly do.
I can't get a job nor a scholarship because I'm a white male. The propaganda is everywhere in our universities and all over free-to-air TV. Our government-funded ABC is heavily biased to leftist agenda.
Enough is fucking enough.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@w8t4u

I believe his children was faggots

Which is probably why he left his money to the sons he never had.

Man , I am sick and tired of current year.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Gigastrength
Fuck me, I swear shit like this……

Contrary to public policy

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@w8t4u
Does anybody know how it ended up before a court in the first place?

Good question. I guess it was another shitcunt who objected to it.

WebTool
WebTool

@happy_sad
21 years
Sweet Frigga.
@kizzmybutt
One day, friend. One day they'll run out of money for their social programs and social "justice".
When that day comes, we will rise and make them understand that this is no longer their time.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I can honestly say that is Canada were ever to go to war, I would not fight for it. I would fight against it though.

Fuck this gay cuntry.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@cum2soon
@massdebater

You know this, as do I.
But I require citations.
I want something concrete and irrefutable that I can rub in denialists' faces.

@Emberfire

Thank you for the glimmer of hope, user.

TechHater
TechHater

@Harmless_Venom

You think that's bad? Okay, let me explain using American terms.

Imagine if your President was named by your Speaker of the House. No election or anything. Your Speaker of the House just puts anyone he feels like there. And he can remove them from office at will.

Now, imagine if your Speaker of the House also picked your senators in the same way. The only difference is that he can't remove them, but they serve for life or until they decide to retire.

That's how it works in Canada. Except our Speaker of the House is named Prime Minister, our President is named Governor General and our Senators, well, they're still Senators.

Are you beginning to see how fucked the Canadian political system is?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Striking down this will is beyond offensive.

idontknow
idontknow

@TechHater
Good Gods that's fucking atrocious.

How can we speed up the collapse for your country so we can rebuild?

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Supergrass

Nah man I look like pic related

I think I could avoid detection if necessary

SniperGod
SniperGod

@WebTool
Just remember that Home Improvement stores have the guns. I also have contacts in the Military and OPP that are getting more and more red pilled. Its only a matter of time.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Evilember
A scholarship is "too offensive".

We're getting there. Slowly but surely, we're getting there.

TechHater
TechHater

Here's the judge.

nice glasses

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Lord_Tryzalot
Perhaps this judge is wondering why someone would give hope to a man in the form of a scholarship before sending him to college where he gets kicked out for making rape jokes online?

shit is fucked but so are all canadian colleges (name one that is not pozzed)

generally applies to all colleges outside canada too

Nojokur
Nojokur

@hairygrape
that kinky hair
that semi-African nose
that semi-African lip structure
Nah, it's plain as day he's a mongrel.
But I guess he could pass for white in burgerstan.
@SniperGod
As the sun wheel turns, as winter turns to spring, so does our rise come in due season.
the Honourable
That's the most disgusting thing about that photo.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@TechHater

Paul did nothing wrong.

1 Timothy 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Nojokur
But I guess he could pass for white in burgerstan.
Everyone and their fucking dog knows Blake Griffin's gray

girlDog
girlDog

@Nojokur

The Honourable Alissa K. Mitchell you shitlord!

farquit
farquit

@idontknow

Quebec is already working on it.

No, seriously. The brains in Quebec are pulling a John Galt. Our "engineers" can't build bridges and buildings that don't fall apart. Our "doctors" and "social workers" are forging documents to steal the funds of the elderly. Our "businessmen" can't get their factories to pump out more than 6 planes every 4 years. Meanwhile, we have gastroenterologists, biochemists, religious history experts and actual engineers working menial jobs.

If you want to speed it up, elect Trump.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Nojokur
Nah, it's plain as day he's a mongrel.

Yea man. Niggers ALWAYS FUCKING 100% EVERY TIME IMMEDIATELY know I'm mixed and ask me about it half the time first time I meet them. But white people can never tell

takes2long
takes2long

@likme

Alright, man. Whatever floats your boat.

@BlogWobbles

This is true.

@kizzmybutt

My white ancestors fought off prairie niggers and paid taxes to build this place, I'll be goddamned If I'm going to run away. Before they beat me down I'll die with my hammer in my hand.

@TechHater

I wonder how many cats she has.

@SniperGod

They're talking about it now. This place is pozzed as fuck, but it's slowly waking up.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@TalkBomber

The same air that Hitler breathed is all around you at this very moment.
SJWs everywhere autoasphyxiate in outrage.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Nojokur

My greatest fear is if they were rounding up niggers to deport back to Africa, and I passed the police escort on the street, and one of the people being deported said "HEY WHAD DA FUGG YOU DOIN OUT THERE NIGGA I KNOW YOU MIXED!"

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@SniperWish
1938, when the Supreme Court was asked to rule on a will that set up a sort of “baby derby,” bequeathing money to the woman who had the most babies within a certain period of time.

kek, there is a very real possibility that the original justification for this was eugenics. Canada's eugenics movement was stronger than America's and lasted into the 1950s/60s. They might have said that the "make a piss ton of babies" policy was against the public eugenics interest.

Too lazy to look the case up though so I'm just guessing.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@TechHater
Aaaaannd she's Jewish.
big ears
weak upper lip
slightly droopy nose
Sure the green eyes and blond hair might throw off newfags but my Jewdar has improved dramatically ever since I got redpilled on G*d's Chosen.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@girlDog
Yeah, I'm a shitlord.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, FAGGOT?
@viagrandad
white people can never tell
Oh they know. They've just been conditioned to not speak about race in public.
@hairygrape
kek
I suggest we either sterilize mongrels to prevent them from breeding or sending them to some sort of containment colony.

FastChef
FastChef

@RavySnake

fucking this. Sorry mongrel. We know, we just spare your feelings. It's the "nice" "canadian" thing to do.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Burnblaze

My blood is boiling, how do you not die from the pure unfiltered rage, Canacucks?

I am the only redpilled man in probably a 10-20 km radius. Every day I see things that make my blood boil. I am literally cracking my teeth in half from clenching my jaw to prevent the words from escaping.

Every day I have to listen to the latest John Oliver inspired anti-Trump cuckery from my coworkers. I have to look at my Facebag full of leftist-signalling morons. I dare not say anything, or I will be castigated and unemployable.

Meanwhile, we're watching the Mainland Chinese buy up all our land and make it impossible for people to start families. We've got the continuous murmurs of impeding Basic Income, which is another name for communism, that will cause my unemployed friends to fall into a rut of weed and Xbox, never becoming the men they should be.

It's fucking terrifying, and I'm alone in worrying about it. Everyone else thinks only of themselves and the current generation, even parents; they just assume it will all "work itself out somehow".

IT WON'T. NOT THIS TIME.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@RavySnake

Nope. They can tell I'm something "other" but they'll usually buy whatever story I cooked up. I tell people I'm from made up countries, ex-British protectorate middle of nowhere blah blah blah will even name it after myself if they don't know my name. And they buy it.

They don't believe me when I tell them I'm black. They'll give me a funny look. But if I say I'm white its like "oh alright."

@FastChef

Also I'm American. Canadians are fags.

farquit
farquit

@Evilember
Let's all thank the feminist mods for the shortest lived sticky ever. Thanks feminist mods, bringing down the patriarchy one shady ass mod practice at a time.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@PurpleCharger

Nigger
2100 on SAT

Yeah no I smell SAT fraud.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@FastChef
@Lunatick

Y'all are probably just mad because I get all the benefits of being black with none of the social stigma.

massdebater
massdebater

@haveahappyday
o i am laffin fam tbqh smh

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Bidwell
Muh dik: mo money fo dem programs edition
wew

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@haveahappyday
Oh that's so adorable, you spent time making that

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Sir_Gallonhead
@Bidwell

Double replys because he's a buttblasted nigger.

You're not an American, you're an African.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Crazy_Nice
Fuck off Canada. God willing Trump will build us two walls if not burn your country off the face of the world

Evilember
Evilember

@Crazy_Nice
@Harmless_Venom

Any country that isn't America is cucked to the point of not even having the right to self defense, and especially not via guns. America is the most Christian nation in the world. Christians in America have voted for Trump more than any other candidate. Mormons are not Christian.

Prove me wrong.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@TechHater

I thought Governor General of Canada was still a crown appointment? Or am I getting an actual country mixed up with funny little stamp exporters like the West Indies?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Bidwell
quickly devolves from somewhat conditioned ape into "muh dik" and "gib more reparations pls"

Niggers. Not even once.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Playboyize
Muh dik: mo money fo dem programs edition

That's right. I received money from those programs. In high school I got an award for being the smartest nigger. I ranked in the 99th percentile on the ACT which made me one of the smartest niggers in the entire state, so I got special funding. I applied to ten colleges for free and they were all dripping wet, eager to accept me. And despite having a horrible GPA and a horrible discipline record: I GOT IN!

So now I can muhhh dikkk liberal white girls all week long. But I always redpill them on the Jews first

@Emberburn

You're not an American, you're an African.

I'm actually half American and half African-American. DNA analysis says I'm 55% white, so that's pretty much an honorary Aryan

whereismyname
whereismyname

@haveahappyday
not realizing the character is talking about the person holding the sign.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Stupidasole

so that's pretty much an honorary Aryan

JEJ

start call me "massa", monkey.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Stupidasole
55% white
honorary Aryan
talks about being the smartest nigger and muh dikin white girls
Go home, mongrel, you're drunk on ego.

girlDog
girlDog

@Emberfire
Fucking do it then.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Stupidasole
I'm actually half American and half nigger
That means I'm 55% Aryan
Way to forfeit any legitimate discussion you doublenigger.

Techpill
Techpill

@Fried_Sushi

No seriously. I qualified that year as the smartest nigger in my state and one of the smartest niggers in the entire country. There was some special program that gave me special recognition.

I felt a little guilty about it because I'm not actually black.

The white girls I muh dik are mostly foreigners. I make a conscious effort not to fuck girls who you guys might want, for ethical reasons. I'm debating whether to muh dick a Jewish girl and can't decide whether I should on principle or shouldn't on principle.

Methnerd
Methnerd

DID YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT?

TRUMP 2016

TreeEater
TreeEater

@TechHater

I thought Governor General of Canada was still a crown appointment? Or am I getting an actual country mixed up with funny little stamp exporters like the West Indies?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Techpill
mostly foreigners
Oh, so you save American white girls and go straight for the European ones.

GO HOME, DEGENERATE MONGREL

SniperWish
SniperWish

@haveahappyday
plot twist;

the card holder is a jew as well

WebTool
WebTool

@StrangeWizard
Never been to college so I never experienced the horrors first hand.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Techpill

I felt a little guilty about it because I'm not actually black.

Don't feel bad, Coon. You ARE a nigger.

FastChef
FastChef

@TreeEater

Appointed by the crown, at the "advice" of the prime minister.

The crown's authority is symbolic.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white.

Illusionz
Illusionz

It's offensive to have white skin and be a male. It offends Canada

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Evilember
muh white women
You know what happens when you have feminist judges? This happens. Social justice has no place in the court of law.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Emberfire
Oh, so you save American white girls and go straight for the European ones.

Ukrainian [✓]
Romanian [✓]
French Canadian [✓]
Greek [✓]

Also:

Chinese [✓]
Mexican [✓]

That's it. I dated this one American girl in high school. I loved her so much. But we drifted apart. It was for the better.

@BlogWobbles
Don't feel bad, Coon. You ARE a nigger.

Sort of.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@StonedTime
The Queen appoints the Governor General "on the advice of" the Prime Minister (in practice this means the PM chooses and the Queen signs saying she agrees), so de facto user is correct.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Raving_Cute
There's a special place in Niflheim for mongrels, I swear.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Lunatick

basic income

People are so hyped up for this. I described what basic income is to a few migrant coworkers who came from ex-USSR satellite states, many of whom were adults before it shattered. And when I say I described it I mean I only told them exactly what it was, which is the government taxing people and redistributing the money to people, saying everyone should get money.

All of them, from those ex-USSR states? All of them are fucking livid. They fucking know what that is. They understand it better than anyone. And yet when I try to denounce it in most places, I always get "IT'S NOT COMMUNISM BECAUSE THE SOVIET UNION DID NOT USE MONEY".

Fucking idiots. I look forward to watching them stand in line for 6 hours for a loaf of bread. I'll be innawoods growing my own shit and living off the land if it happens.

Methshot
Methshot

@Raving_Cute

french canadian

You have taste.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@King_Martha

I don't get why y'all hate mongrels so much. We weren't the ones who betrayed our race. I'm making a conscious decision NOT to race mix with American women. As for foreigners, who gives a fuck? They should go home.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Dreamworx
Justice has to be blind (unbiased) if it's to serve its purpose. Cultural Marxists absolutely cannot separate their ideology from everything else. It doesn't even need to be a woman.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Raving_Cute

Sort of.

You can take the Coon out of the jungle, give him gibs and water his genes down, but he's still a muh dikkin', gibsmedat nigger.

@Methnerd

Yet beams with niggerish pride about fucking european women..

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Methnerd
Because they're like the Jew.
Except at least the Jews have each other.
Mongrels are torn between whatever their parents were, forever cast asunder between two ancestries.
They can never claim either ancestry, because they have no real claim on either.

They are husks, walking shells devoid or race and heritage by virtue of being a mongrel.
You are rootless trees, and rootless trees always fall when the wind blows.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Open question for anyone to answer:

Is equality ==before the law==, regardless of race, class, gender, sexuality, ethnic/national origin, and disability, a good rule to base the legal system of our hypothetical pro-white, racilist society on?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Firespawn

You guys brought it up with the "muh dik" comments. I was just talking about the free gibs, which you should note I did not ask for, but which were freely given to me.

implying y'all wouldn't fuck Asian girls

Yea right.

@SniperWish
Mongrels are torn between whatever their parents were, forever cast asunder between two ancestries.
They can never claim either ancestry, because they have no real claim on either.

True.

They are husks, walking shells devoid or race and heritage by virtue of being a mongrel.

True. But that actually doesn't put us in very different boats. You have an ideology and a bloodline in tact, but the ideology is a memory and the bloodline is only significant when you're with others of your race who share your ideology, as whites are very ideologically driven. Since the mainstream culture rejects you as an outcast, we're in similar boats, you and I. You have an ideology and a dream for the future. So do I.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@GoogleCat
red text fucked up for some reason

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@cum2soon
Did you even see the election results? The maritimes were the reason trudeau got a majority. They voted 90+% liberal.

farquit
farquit

@GoogleCat
If you're not of the nation, you're a guest at best.
Those who don't share the racial stock of the country should expect nothing from it.
@Stupidasole
implying y'all wouldn't fuck Asian girls
I know it's hard to comprehend that men can be principled and not indulge degenerate behavior for you, but it's possible.

we're in similar boats, you and I
No, we aren't.
My boat is filled with my kin who've been led astray, and it's my (and other's) duty to bring our kin back to their roots.
You, however, are in a boat filled with other degenerate mongrels. Don't even pretend that we're in the same situation.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Stupidasole

Don't project onto me, you filthy ape. I'm not a racemixing degenerate like everyone in your fam, tbh fam.

massdebater
massdebater

@TalkBomber
Year of mercy ends November 20th.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@GoogleCat
should people who aren't equal be treated as if they were equal

if differences were generally negligible, perhaps.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@GoogleCat

Equality before the law is not merely a good rule, it is the perfect rule. The degree of your actions does not change based on your race, class, gender, sexuality, ethnic/national origin or disability. Whether you're more likely to commit crime is affected, but not how serious those crimes are.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Nojokur
red text goes on
A NEW LINE

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Evilember
Female Judge Strikes Down Scholarship for Straight White Man
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@GoogleCat
Yes that is ideal, though stuff concerning ethnic/national origin shouldn't be too much of an issue because the nation would be only composed and open to white people, removing the issue of having an underclass of niggers that commit lots of crime because of their chimpout behavior.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Bidwell
Comrade, you have this cabin innawoods, and even bread, which could house and feed so many. Haven't you seen Dr. Zhivago?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@farquit
My boat is filled with my kin who've been led astray, and it's my (and other's) duty to bring our kin back to their roots.

Your racial kin would have you strung up and gutted.

You, however, are in a boat filled with other degenerate mongrels.

I'm in a boat of my own liking, populated by ideological kin of my own choosing. I can simply decide not to step on board the "degenerate mongrel" boat and build my own. And I can fashion a nation after my own likeness just by settling town, having a family, and educating my children to respect their bloodline.

I know it's hard to comprehend that men can be principled and not indulge degenerate behavior for you, but it's possible.

Whites are the most degenerate race on the planet. Africans after slaughtering and raping each other look on your people with disgust and contempt. Don't talk down to me about degeneracy; your people are the second most Jewish race on the planet.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Fried_Sushi

Whites are the most degenerate race on the planet. Africans after slaughtering and raping each other look on your people with disgust and contempt. Don't talk down to me about degeneracy; your people are the second most Jewish race on the planet.

and there it is, the autistic rage of a KANG

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@TreeEater

did he died?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Fuzzy_Logic

Oh my, have you noticed how unarmed you are, in the middle of the woods in the Canadian wilderness?

viagrandad
viagrandad

@farquit
@TreeEater
@BunnyJinx

I tend to agree with @Carnalpleasure
on this one to be honest. At least when it comes to the punishment for crime.

Should non-whites who have committed a crime be deported after their sentence is up, or should the government take a general stance of repatriation for non-Europeans regardless of their criminal background as @BunnyJinx
suggests?

Would tacking on the extra punishment of deportation for the non-whites be logically consistent if their crime has no greater an impact than one committed by a white?

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Evilember
Jews and East Asians routinely outperform white men in Canada (and the US). Why is it so outlandish to help an underprivileged class?

askme
askme

@Fried_Sushi
brags about muh dikin and being a "smart nigger"
somehow not degenerate

We get it, Yojungo.
YU WUZ A KANG

Inmate
Inmate

@Fried_Sushi

Get back to us when your cannibalistic race of near-ape savages produces something even of slight cultural or scientific value. Even Arabs have produced culture orders of magnitude greater than niggers

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Inmate

BUT user HE'S 55% WHITISH

HE MIGHT AS WELL BE A HONORARY ARYAN!!!!!

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Emberfire
If a glass of water contains 45% shit, would you still drink it?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Copypasting beaverpost which was never screencapped:

Justice is the great legitimizer: It is what distinguishes a true leader from a tyrant.

Any society, no matter how ideal, will have its share of dysfunctional individuals. These people will seek to further their own ends, their own power, at the expense of others and ultimately at the expense of the nation. If left to their own devices, they will cause the fall of any nation.

Thus, let us examine the topic of justice. Why is justice important? What should be considered a crime? And what kind of punishment is appropriate? This will be important in the times to come as governing bodies and law enforcement agencies become less and less interested in actually defending justice and more interested in defending their own powers.

Why is justice important?

For a society and thus a nation to function, the individuals comprising it must agree upon a set of rules, which we call laws. Ideally, the goal of these laws should be to facilitate and protect society by prohibiting activities harmful to it. Going against those rules would then be harming society; though the legitimacy of certain laws in current nations is debatable, remember that we are talking about an ideal scenario for the sake of argument. Now, imagine a criminal, as in someone who works against the greater good, usually for personal gain. Instead of examining why he must be opposed, it is better to understand what would happen if he is not opposed.

So, we have our criminal, doing dastardly deeds. He lies, he steals, he rapes, he murders. Now, of course, the first consequence of this is that it harms society. He is harming people and if society does not work to protect its members from harm, then it is not achieving its goals. However, being left to his own devices, his effect on society is outright perverse. First of all, many will see that there is no consequence to his actions. And seeing that society apparently does not benefit them, these other individuals will become disillusioned with the idea of the society itself, therefore causing them to also begin working for personal gain. Worse, the dysfunctional individual will often abuse people's good will to obtain what he needs, discouraging cooperation between these people, sowing distrust. Eventually, without the enforcement of laws, all the individuals stop trying to make the society function and simply try to take everything for themselves, causing national collapse.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@TechHater
Canadian here, this isn't entirely accurate.

What you have to understand is that (formally at least), Canada is like Britain in that power and authority to govern come from the Crown and not from the people (again, in theory). Keep this in mind to understand the following:

The Crown in Right of Canada

The Queen is the source of all power, but she delegates it away to different people and groups. The Governor-General (President in the above analogy, but he has very few real powers, mostly reserve) is the representative of the Crown in Canada and acts on Her Majesty's behalf. As his name suggests, he's the Governor and so exercises the Crown's will in Canada (he's also called General by contrast to the representatives of the Crown in the provincial governments, which are called Lieutenant Governors).

Canada has a separation of powers into legislative, executive, and judicial just like the US:

Legislative Branch

The Queen (represented by the GG) is 1/3 of our legislature, called Parliament. The other two parts (based on the British model) are the House of Commons and the Senate (equivalent to the House of Lords in the UK).

The HoC has members, each representing a riding (electoral region) in which the residents choose their Member of Parliament. De facto, the HoC is the most active and powerful part of parliament. The Prime Minister and his Cabinet of ministers is chosen by the GG from the House of Commons.

The Senate is the upper house of parliament, but it barely does anything. It has members appointed by the Queen via the GG (on the advice of the Prime Minister, we'll get to that later). Members are appointed pretty much for life (they have a mandatory retirement age).

For any law to be passed, it must be approved by all parts of Parliament. In practice, most laws originate in the HoC and then the old farts in the Senate pass it and the GG signs the bill on behalf of the Crown, signing it into law.

Executive Branch

The GG (representing the Crown) chooses a Prime Minister as well as other ministers from the HoC to act as a national government, which creates policies etc. In practice, the GG chooses someone who will have the confidence of Parliament, aka someone with a plurality of seats in the GG (since we have 3 major parties it's possible to have 'minority governments', when the ruling party is the minority in the HoC). The Prime Minister is the Head of Government and is in practice the most powerful figure in Canada (supposedly he has more power in Canada than the POTUS in the USA). He has the power to "advise" the GG, which means the PM basically writes down a list of people he wants for the Senate or judges and the GG will approve them. Since the GG also is the one who calls elections, the PM can "advise" him to do that as well. Basically, the PM can do practically anything in the current state where the Crown under the GG is 100% cucked.

Judicial System

As mentioned, Judges for the Supreme Court of Canada are appointed by the GG "on the advice of" the PM, which means in reality Canada does't really have a proper separation of powers.

I didn't mention the governments of the provinces (which also have Lieutenant Governors and Premiers and Supreme Courts which act similar), and there is a complex interaction with them since (unlike in the US), our provincial governments have defined powers by our constitution. Hopefully this gave you enough of an understanding of how our government works.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@CouchChiller

To a wise leader, there are also great benefits to being just.

As discussed before, power only lays where men believe it lies. Power can be obtained through many ways, from faith to blackmail to violence to love to respect. And in the proper administration of justice, a leader gains a tremendous amount of love and respect and thus power. A just leader needs not use violence or fear to retain his power.

So, we can determine two tenets:

1. Without justice, society collapses.

2. A proper administration of justice empowers the leaders of a nation.

So, the question arises: How can justice be properly administered?

To answer this, we must first understand what a crime is.

To begin, let us all agree that a crime is harmful. To what, or whom? It matters little. But it has to be harmful to someone or something. There is no such thing as a victimless crime and thus any attempt at turning an activity which does no harm into a crime has no legitimacy. Note however that the harm of the crime needs not be direct: Certain actions are very harmful to society, yet their impact when accomplished by a single individual will be almost invisible.

Second of all, we have to agree that it causes more harm than good. Any man pricking children with needles would be accused of child abuse, yet we fully understand the virtue in the medical act of vaccination. This means that any action must be put in context before being judged, so as to evaluate whether it was truly a crime.

Finally, the perpetrator needs to have a degree of consciousness about his actions. This is why we do not punish children or the mentally ill as harshly. An accident and a willful action are two different things.

So, we can say a crime is an action which causes harm, does not cause more good than harm and which was done willfully. Once this is understood, how do we enforce laws, as in, how do we actually have justice?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@PurpleCharger

The answer is simple: Prevention and punishment. Prevention aims at reducing criminality while punishment seeks to stop its harmful impact. Prevention is a fairly complex issue which I do not feel qualified to speak about, yet let us say that there are many factors involved, including good socioeconomic conditions, proper education and a strong yet just law enforcement. What I find more interesting to discuss is punishment, as I feel it is nowadays far too often done wrong.

As said before, all crimes must be punished. It is essential to protect the well-being of a society. If the government or law enforcement refuse to punish crimes, then it actually becomes necessary to engage in the unsavory practice of vigilantism. This is undesirable for many reasons, including the lack of experience of the general population in dealing with crime and its punishment. Yet, if justice is not served, then honest citizens are left with no choice but to take it into their own hands. It is thus vital for law enforcement and the government to make sure that they enforce law properly.

But what should be the aim when punishing? How harshly should people be punished? How is this determined?

The aim, when punishing, is to make sure the punishment feels like the crime was not worth committing. It is as simple as that. This is why big crimes should receive worse punishments. However, let us look at it from a pragmatic standpoint: We have individuals here, dysfunctional yet still capable. The aim here should be to salvage them. So, while punishing the criminal, at the same time he should be evaluated and those capable of rehabilitation should be given the chance. This does not mean that their punishment should be any less harsh, but merely that we should make sure that they do not turn to crime again once their sentence has been served. Likewise, any individual evaluated as having no potential for rehabilitation should likely never leave jail, and maybe even be executed. Though I am personally against the death sentence for reasons I don't want to discuss here, my practical mind sees no reason to release someone whose first goal after their punishment is done will be to cause more harm, and I see no reason for the nation to have to maintain their continued existence. At best, they should be put to forced labor.

But how do we know how harshly someone should be punished? To know, we simply go back to the definition of a crime. How harmful were the actions? And was the person aware of what they were doing? An accidental action which caused little harm should carry little or no punishment. A planned action which causes great and irreparable harm should carry the harshest punishment. The degree of harm should always be judged according to how many individuals were harmed and in what way, while the degree of responsibility should be judged according to the accused's degree of consciousness and intentions.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@BlogWobbles

45% Shit

I wouldn't drink it if it was 1% kang

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Harmless_Venom
this lack of self-awareness

Asians look at whites and raugh. Africans look at whites and consider you to be effeminate sodomites. Muslims allahu akbar themselves all the way to the welfare collection agency. And are they wrong? They invade your countries, they take everything you have, you can't even manage to have children.

And when sympathizers reach out to you, you spit in our faces. All you're doing is gaining yourself a more dangerous and potentially subversive enemy.

@askme
@Inmate
thinking the kangz meme bothers me

You know I'm just as racist as you are, right? You can call me black but I'm not actually black. The genetic die were rolled and I got a lucky roll. White skin, brown hair, high IQ. Some of my kids might even have blue eyes. I'm stealing your better genes. But I didn't get the cuck ones. Suckers

Illusionz
Illusionz

@New_Cliche

So, we now understand that justice is important as it prevents the collapse of society and empowers its leaders. We know that a crime is a willful and harmful action which causes more harm than good. And we now understand that punishment should be tailored according to the degree of harm done and the criminal's degree of responsibility and that we should still aim to salvage criminals through either rehabilitation or forced labor.

Now that this is understood, you may finally know why it is such a tragedy that our law enforcement agencies and governments are losing interest in the actual administration of justice. And you may finally know what to do once things start collapsing.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Stupidasole
Wise man.
@Nojokur
You know I'm just as racist as you are, right?
a mongrel being racist
wew
You can call me black but I'm not actually black.
WEW
Maybe you can do us all a favor and stopping acting like a nigger for five seconds.
I'm stealing your better genes.
Yeah, that 2.1 GPA really scared me, Obongo.
Come back when you get above 3.5.
Some of my kids
You mean from all your baby mommas, right? :^^^)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

It's sad that so many people are actually giving the LARPer so much energy. You're honestly acting like huge marks for buying into his muh dik bullshit. Realistically he's just a pissed off virgin (I don't even mean it in a "hurr I'll insult u by callin u a virgin xD" way) who is trying to piss you off and make you look easily flustered - and it's working.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Nojokur

You know why I spit in your face, monkey?

Because with even the TINIEST bit on bantz, you chimp out like the rest of you kin. If you hate white so much go back to Africa.

Inmate
Inmate

@haveahappyday
Assuming he actually is a LARPer, all the more reason to speak out against his shit.
Those who lurk the thread need to understand that mongrels are not to be trusted, let alone respected.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@MPmaster
Yeah, that 2.1 GPA really scared me, Obongo.

That was in highschool. Current GPA is 3.73 majoring Cell and Molecular Biology with a double minor in neuroscience and business management.

Oh, and if you're American you're paying for my education.

Because with even the TINIEST bit on bantz, you chimp out like the rest of you kin. If you hate white so much go back to Africa.

When did I chimp out. All of you had seizures about my "honorary Aryan" joke

Playboyize
Playboyize

@w8t4u
East Asians routinely outperform white men in Canada (and the US)

On this note, I'd like to just make another point. Because East Asians are that much more intelligent and tempered than other non-white races, I believe they pose more of a threat to white societies. They have the unique capability of not naturally being inferior to whites, and thus are capable of out-competing us. I do respect East Asians greatly. They have a long, rich history with much to be proud of, this doesn't change my opinion on their immigration, however. Although they are generally hard-working and law-abiding, they are still of foreign racial stock and should naturally be kept distinctly separate.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Poker_Star

When did I chimp out?
ignores his whole 'fuk u whitey, the kangs look down on u n shieeeet" diatribe.
All of you had seizures about my "honorary Aryan" joke
cause you were joking about that, monkey.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Poker_Star
current GPA is 3.73
Mind providing some evidence for that claim, Nog?
you're paying for my education
You assume I'm working for ZOG :^)

RumChicken
RumChicken

BCfag here, I dunno how much more fucking horrible this shit is going to get before they just start hunting down whites and euthanising them. Me and uncle Siminov are ready to tiptoe through the tulips up the mountains at any moment now…

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Nojokur
ayo mah fellow racist homeboy, you can call me black but I ain't no black

I gots them white man genes, nigguh. I rolld dem dices good.

pure white skin. highest muhfuggen IQ in the hood

muh chillunz'll be pure whiteys after i muh dik yo wimminz

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Emberfire
ignores his whole 'fuk u whitey, the kangs look down on u n shieeeet" diatribe.

That was after all of you started sperging out about my dick before I ever brought it up

@Flameblow
dox urself pls

Fuck off

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Stupidasole

Half niggers on this board always lose their shit and start thumping their chests like this after "coming out". Every single time.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@StrangeWizard
I didn't ask for personal info, you mongoloid.
I simply asked for some proof that you have that GPA, you can blur out any personal info as need be.
For a self proclaimed "honorary Aryan", you sure are fucking stupid.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Fuzzy_Logic

Because Leeky Forums has a rope day fantasy where you'll spontaneously erupt into a genocide.

You don't learn from actual racists like David Duke who have dialogue with minorities, excuse me, majorities, you just launch right into insults

girlDog
girlDog

@eGremlin

qft 100 100 100 fam

5mileys
5mileys

@Spamalot

Thump your chest more nigger

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@StrangeWizard

That was after all of you started sperging out about my dick before I ever brought it up

Holy fuck, nigger. Please take your rocket surgery degree back to Africa.

Don't hate me for hitting you in the insecurities and proving that within every half ape is a chimp waiting to chimp out.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@5mileys

I'll see you in Valhalla, friend.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Spamalot
And what has having a "dialogue" done for white interests? What has groveling at the feet of minorities for that sacred "middle ground" ever done for white interests?

The self-importance of you niggers thinking you even deserve a "dialogue" after you've done absolutely nothing to deserve one.

I'm no one for "rope fantasies", but scrape that pure and utter bullshit out of your eyes

Techpill
Techpill

@Spamalot

Shitpost, quite literally, "I fuck white women and you're paying for my education, u mad whitey????"
Complain about being shitposted to in response

Kill yourself, nigger faggot. You will never be white and I will always make more money than you even after you nig your way into a mid-tier STEM degree from a public university. How is that for "muh dik," Dr. Carson? :^)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Lunatick
Word

Evilember
Evilember

@kizzmybutt
The insecurity of the half-nigger really shines through. It's like you're trying your best to gain our approval by showing how "white" you are, while at the same time thumping your chest resorting to "muh-dik"-tier replies. You seriously are quite sad, matey.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@askme
We can absorb all of Canada's bullshit
Please, user.

The only sensible course of action is to import whatever Canadians aren't cucked and replace them with our BLM members. Then take away their heating oil and let nature take its course

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Techpill

That's fine. Remember when I said I always redpill the white girls I fuck? When you marry the redpilled woman if your dreams, don't ask about her hymen.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@kizzmybutt
I think we should offer scholarships to smart women who are credit to the white race and have raised atleast 2 kids for atleast 6 years each.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Evilember
half white half black people act half white and half black
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?

lel white genius is really shining through tonight

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@SniperGod

y…you…guys are sperging out
ooga booga imma get me dat whitey gurl, fam. Fuk u we wuz kangz

Truly an honorary Aryan

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@SniperGod

Muh dik muh dik muh dik
bix nood mofugga muh dik bix bix

kek, 10/10 impression of an upstanding white citizen, Jamal.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@eGremlin
spends half the thread trying to prove how he's "basically white"
resorts to niggerish behaviour
get's called out

LOL DUMB WHITEBOI. Donchu know im a real nigguh? whiteboi better know it.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@SniperGod
Truly, this man is the shining example of an honorary Aryan.
Muh dik, indeed.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@eGremlin
(26)
I'm n-not a chest thumping nigger, honest!

You damn well know you have the violent, thieving instincts of a nigger, nigger. You don't have to admit it, we already know.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@SniperGod
Why the fuck do you even come here? This is a board for White Nationalism. Not for half-niggers who sully our race, take our money, brag about taking advantage of the system that has been created against us, and chimp out when we tell you to fuck off.

You truly are a fucking nigger. You do not belong here.

5mileys
5mileys

@Fuzzy_Logic
Truly an honorary Aryan

Thank you, friend. I will serve the Reich well

@Spazyfool

Why don't you think with your head. We can find a mutual solution to this problem. Give us mulattoes plot of land, as a territory in the US, set up those with the best genetics as a ruling class, and send us all the mulattoes who aren't executed for committing crimes worthy of death (judged fairly in a court of law according to universal stands, excluding any charges which began illegal after the laws where enacted).

iluvmen
iluvmen

@5mileys
after

*before

likme
likme

@5mileys
gibsmedat gibsmedat bix nood mufugga dindu nuffin gibsmedat

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Soft_member
This is a board for White Nationalism

No, this is a board for politics. There are other boards for white nationalism

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@5mileys

Oh my good sweet lord, my african friend.

Now you're begging for a state…

You can start serving the Reich by going back to Africa.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@5mileys

gibsmedat whitey bix nood gibs gibs c'mooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn maaaaaannnn

Why would anyone voluntarily give mulattoes anything? It only took you 27 posts to prove that you are equivalent to any other breed of nigger, Tyrese. I'm sure that if we put you on a reserve with Dayquan and Jamarcus you'd continue the 24/7 chimp out. That doesn't help anyone, least of all yourself. The best thing anyone could do for you and your descendants is to prevent them from ever existing by dropping you off a lamp post.

gb2/rg/ already

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Harmless_Venom
You damn well know you have the violent, thieving instincts of a nigger, nigger. You don't have to admit it, we already know.

No I don't. Do you want to talk about racial theories? Have you read any of the Nazi German era racial literature? Its very interesting. I took an interest because I'm mixed race. In my case I inherited racial instincts in very discrete packages, probably because they are caused by discrete genes.

I do not have the instincts to rape or commit violent crime; however, I do have the instincts to muh dikk willing partners and when I get into fights defensively its like a switch flips and I go into nigger mode

WebTool
WebTool

@SniperGod

Basically my nigger traits are modulated by higher inhibition

RumChicken
RumChicken

@SniperGod
nigger mode

So you lose unless there are thirty other Tyrones there to sucker punch whoever you're fighting?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@SniperGod
No I don't
I go into nigger mode

Choose one you fucking retard. You contradicted yourself within the span of your own post
@WebTool
And there it is again

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Does this cucked country even have an appeal system for this shit? Or does that not exist like all the other rights you pussies cucked yourselves out of by taking it up the ass from the Queen for so long?

TechHater
TechHater

@WebTool

I'm in control of my ape like tendencies

chimps out all thread

FUCKING

WEW

LAD

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@StonedTime
having sex and defending yourself are bad traits

TOP KEK

white people confirmed for doomed

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@BinaryMan
so mad he can't even reply to the correct poster
still chimping out with niggerish behavior

/out/index.html

girlDog
girlDog

@Sharpcharm
Yup. Its in the bible. Cain was the builder of cities. The bigger they are, the worse their inhabitants.

Inmate
Inmate

@AwesomeTucker
I want to fuck that maple-nigger.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Lunatick
Come home to America, you've suffered enough.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@girlDog
That's…hmmm…I never put that together that way. I will have to think about this.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@TechHater
The fuck kind of shitshow are you canucks running up there?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@SniperWish
@Sharpcharm
http://www.duhaime.org/LawFun/LawArticle-1281/The-Will-of-Charles-Vance-Millar-and-the-Stork-Derby.aspx
longer, but a good read
back in the court room, before Justice Middleton, experts argued that if the will were allowed, it would encourage immorality, the birth of children out of wedlock and:
"… encourage and cause mothers to have children in rapid succession, and that it is common knowledge among sociologists and social workers that the infant mortality rate is increased by this."
In his decision of November 20, 1936, Middleton would have none of it. In a case still read by law students today, on the matter of public policy in law, Middleton rejected the arguments made by the so-called experts.

http://canliiconnects.org/en/summaries/28395
Charles Vance Millar was a Canadian lawyer. He died in 1926 leaving an unusual will. Amongst other bequests he left O'Keefe Brewery stock to some Method ministers and temperance advocates. Millar's will also required that the balance of his estate be converted to cash ten years after his death and given to the mother or mothers who gave birth to the most children in Toronto between October 31 1926 and October 31, 1936. It was this clause that resulted in a contest that became know as the Great Stork Derby, Baby Derby or Baby Race. It was also this clause that resulted in litigation. In December 1937 the Supreme Court of Canada upheld Millar's will.
THE JUDGE FUCKING LIED ABOUT THE PRECEDENT

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@CodeBuns
Ffs man just read Genesis. God made men to be farmers. After Cain murdered Able, God would not let anything he planted grow. So Cain went into the east and built a city. The bigger a city is, the less it produces and the more it consumes. People are crammed in and the get on each others nerves, which leads to crime.

When people live off the land, they can live as they see fit. There is room between themselves and their neighbors, so they are much less likely to bother each other.

I could go on and on.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Boy_vs_Girl
I'm not a Christian, but Genesis with examples like these is why I get annoyed when people completely disregard the bible. If you take the myths with the context of not being literal, the bible has quite possibly the best life lessons you can get

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Fried_Sushi
THE JUDGE FUCKING LIED ABOUT THE PRECEDENT

Jesus fucking Christ. How has this escaped public notice so far? Someone who's local should send it to the news.

Also,
Amongst other bequests he left O'Keefe Brewery stock to some Method ministers and temperance advocates.

A master troll at work

Flameblow
Flameblow

@massdebater
Why, it is seized by the government, of course
Nope. Yet again, manpigs prove their complete inability to read. The article answers this question:
Thanks to Mitchell’s decision, Priebe’s estate will not be providing any scholarships. His will included a clause that cancels the scholarships if a court struck down its requirements.

@w8t4u
judgements based on feefees rather than law
Actually, hyr judgement was based on law.

What you stupid boyim have completely missed in this case is that
The manpig in question requested in his will that a government program be created, and this request was denied.
That is what happened here, nothing more. From the article:
The provision requests the Royal Trust Corporation of Canada, his trustee, to establish a scholarship fund targeted at single, straight, white men who intend to study science.
Royal Trust Corporation of Canada
This is the name of the government institution he wanted to create the scholarship.
b-b-but rach, hw do we no it r a gubmint insteetooshun
Read and weep, stormderps:
http://www.dbrs.com/issuer/3373/royal-trust-corporation-of-canada-royal-trust-company
Royal Trust Corporation of Canada & Royal Trust Company is an affiliate of Royal Bank of Canada.
http://nslegislature.ca/legc/statutes/roytrust.htm
This Act may be cited as the Royal Trust Corporation of Canada Act.

Now keep your ignorant, bigoted mouths shut before you get mowed down by
LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Stark_Naked
B-b-but, Paul was a j00!!!! Doesn't that disqualify him from ever being taken seriously or having his commandments or advice followed by Leeky Forums?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Flameblow
FUCKING STOP STEALING OUR MEMES YOU CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES STOP STEALING OUR MEMES

DeathDog
DeathDog

People getting angry about these things have it backwards.

This is a red pill.

The 95% white sheep need to be whipped down to a deep low point and ASAP, before any sort of recovery can happen. They need to be introduced to reality.

Rather than being upset–enjoy the education of the idiot sheeple–that is their penalty cost for their stupidity.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Evilember
At my university in Canada, there are scholarships for the following people:

Liberal arts students
Minorities
Natives (they pretty much get a complete free ride)
Women

If you don't fall into any of these categories, too bad for you.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@MPmaster
THERE IS A MODERATOR ON RIGHT NOW. WHY IS IT NOT BANNING RACH. I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Flameblow
DROWN YOURSELF IN NIGGER SEMEN

Nojokur
Nojokur

This is why women don't deserve rights

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Flameblow

Except the will was struck down you stupid asshole. So, unless he has heirs, it will be seized. If it is seized, it goes to the government, which does what it wants with it, including funding scholarships, none of which are for white males.

girlDog
girlDog

CANADA-USA ANSCHLUSS SOON

THE NEWFIES STAND WITH YOU

HANG THE TRAITORS

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Flameblow
Have fun missing, exposing yourself with a cloud of blackpowder, reloading then getting picked off at 300+ by a dude with a cheap savage.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

i support this kind of lulzy 'use their false-logic against them; crap
but ultimately we must not stoop to using their tricks against them - we must fight with honour and integrity
of course all is fair in war: but we must not think they will ever accept this kind of tactic. it was never about equality or logic - it was always anti-hwite from the start

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content