An Australian TV station has released a shocking report showing its crew being...

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Watch: Australian Journalists Punched, Kicked, And Rammed With Car In Sweden’s ‘Little Mogadishu’ No-Go Zone

An Australian TV station has released a shocking report showing its crew being attacked by masked men in a Stockholm suburb know as ‘Little Mogadishu’ due to it’s primarily Somali population.

Since the report was filmed last month, Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.

The Channel Nine crew and high-profile Australian news correspondent, Liz Hayes, had traveled to the Swedish capital to investigate how the migrant “overload” has affected Swedish society.

Upon entering a migrant area, Rinkeby, they were quick to discover some of those effects, and why it is that they have become known as “no-go zones”.

“They were confronted by a group who objected to them filming. There was a series of scuffles and the police were called.

“The 60 Minutes cameraman and producer were slightly injured but filming continued with police at the scene. The crew have now returned to their hotel and are all fine,” a spokesman for the channel told the Local.

A spokesman for Stockholm’s police force, Lars Byström, confirmed that the crew had filed a report, but only about a specific incident.

“We were told there was a film team and there were some youngsters who were in the car and there was some kind of argument between the team and then the driver drove over the cameraman’s foot.”

However, he later said that police had decided to close the case as “very experienced police officers” had made the decision to focus their resources elsewhere.

Several newspapers, such as the Sydney Morning Herald, have attempted to discredit the Channel Nine report by pointing out that the crew was shown around by a man who writes for a website with links to the Sweden Democrats.

However, the anti-mass migration right-leaning party is a mainstream political force in Sweden, which has been commanding record levels of support among the electorate.

They were guided to the no-go zone by one Jan Sjunnesson who writes for Avpixlat, a news outlet that has accused other Nordic media of suppressing the debate on immigration.

“We categorically deny any suggestion we were in cahoots with this organization [Avpixlat], we merely interviewed them in an effort to get all sides of the story,” a spokesman for Channel Nine news told the Sydney Morning Herald.

Full video: https://vimeo.com/159671084

https://archive.is/gxdZh
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/20/watch-journalists-punched-kicked-and-rammed-with-car-in-swedens-little-mogadishu-no-go-zone/

All urls found in this thread:
https://vimeo.com/159671084
https://archive.is/gxdZh
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/20/watch-journalists-punched-kicked-and-rammed-with-car-in-swedens-little-mogadishu-no-go-zone/
https://youtu.be/94eurjqeXis
http://nyheteridag.se/har-ar-hemliga-krissamtalet-som-avslojar-att-svt-morkade-inslag-om-rinkeby/
TechHater
TechHater

can you imagine if it was a white guy punching a muslim?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@haveahappyday

Swedish police have dropped all charges

TOP FUCKING CUCKS

Thank you Sweden for serving as an example to why we cannot allow our countries to be over run by invasive species.

Evilember
Evilember

Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.
police had decided to close the case as “very experienced police officers” had made the decision to focus their resources elsewhere

In other words, the police don't fuck with the no-go zones. That's why there's no-go zones to begin with.

SniperGod
SniperGod

/pol/5476906
@Playboyize

third thread i've seen now.

should we keep aus Leeky Forums in aus Leeky Forums?
@Playboyize

Skullbone
Skullbone

@haveahappyday
Since the report was filmed last month, Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.

Swedish police have dropped all charges,
Because fuck Law and Order.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

dindu nuffin

StonedTime
StonedTime

@haveahappyday
Anytime violence comes to a journalist, it's a good thing.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

If you won't kill, you won't win.

You won't kill, so you won't win.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Boy_vs_Girl

Whites in Sweden are being genocided before his vary eyes
I know, I'll make fun of them!

Fuck you

farquit
farquit

@Fried_Sushi
They're complicit in their own genocide.

massdebater
massdebater

@farquit
Dubs of truth. Fuck em.

likme
likme

@farquit

No they're not you retarded piece of shit. Fuck you, you piece of shit cock sucker

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

At what point do these cucks say

uh, you know I don't really like migration so much

this whole thing is uh sort of not worth it

Answer:
sןɐɹǝqıן ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ 'ɹǝʌǝu

idontknow
idontknow

This fucking faggot pussy Syrian who is boo-hooing about being forced to fight is just unbelievable.

"I-if the g-g-government makes you fight, y-you have to fight ISIS or your own people…"

What a fucking pussy. Arabs are a fucking joke. Their country is being overrun with foreign fighters and radicals and he just wants to completely leave it all behind to be comfortable. I hope Assad wins this war and sends assassins all over the world to kill these disloyal dogs.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Carnalpleasure
the guy in the mobility scooter fucking wasting that faggot.
HOTWHEELS SAVING THE WHITE RACE ONE NIGGER AT A TIME

Techpill
Techpill

@BinaryMan

Are you fucking kidding me buddy?

Do you not understand the degree to which the kikes have imposed social control of the Swedes?

When someone says it is the fault of the Swedes for the situation they are in, these people are nothing but JIDF shills trying to bait and switch responsibility for what is going on in Sweden.

In Sweden, every media outlet is owned by Jews. Local news is sanitized so as to not include any negativity about the migrants. Crime rates of the Muslims are scrubbed from the stats and not talked about. The police are ordered to cover up migrant crime at the cost of their jobs.

Imagine you are an average Swede who lives away from the migrant hot spots and you never hear anything at all negative about the migrants. You simply would not know.

Imagine if you were in the know about migrant crime. If you say anything to anyone you are ostracized and blacklisted. If you make negative comments publicly, antifa agitators (who are probably not even Swedish) come to your house and beat the fuck out of you and threaten the life of your family. All this supported by the Jews in government.

You are constantly in fear of life, your happiness, your future if you say anything at all negative about the migrants. If you're a known SD supporter, you are ostracized everywhere you go.

And many of the people doing the ostracizing are just normal Swedes who see nothing on the Jewish media about migrant crime and so think you are just a racist and everything is normal. They don't fucking know better. They literally think everything is all smiles and sunshines.

Not many people are like us on Leeky Forums, who constantly dig to get to the truth. The majority of people just come home from work, turn on the Jewish news and see that everything is "fine" and so they think anyone against the current government is just a subversive and a racist. Only a small portion of the people are total SJWs faggots. Most are normal and would instantly turn the moment they actually saw what was going on in their countries, but they don't because the Jewish press and ZOG government lies and lies.

And the irony of Americans making fun of the genocide of Swedes! You Americans are, what 63% white at this point, fattened up by the Jewish fast food, completely ready for slaughter. Niggers burn down your once great cities and take down your historical monuments and you have the audacity to make fun of Swedes as they get genocided.

Fuck you buddy. I'm not even Swedish

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Carnalpleasure
SAVE ME GRANDPA!

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@likme
Perhaps we should try to get this message across in your native language
BORK BORK CUCK BORK BORK

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@haveahappyday
That absolute legend on the mobility scooter. They should take that man back to australia and give him a medal.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Dreamworx
SAVE ME GRANPA
Support your local hotwheels

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

The question we should be asking is…what are they hiding? Then again, who cares? Just means that the Swedecucks will be culturally enriched.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Techpill

kikes have imposed social control of the Swedes
99% Majority whites allowed 1% Jews to control their Gov/Media. (Whites fault)

The police are ordered to cover up migrant crime
Police are white and take orders from the 1% Jews (whites fault)

If you say anything to anyone you are ostracized and blacklisted
Its the whites ostracizing each other (whites fault)

And many of the people doing the ostracizing are just normal Swedes

There you go, you said it yourself.

The majority of people just come home from work, turn on the Jewish news and see that everything is "fine" and so they think anyone against the current government is just a subversive and a racist.
And when you tell them the truth they tell you to shut up and fuck off.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Techpill
Fuck you buddy. I'm not even Swedish
How dare you make fun of glorious and misinformed Swedes
They would turn in an instant if they knew the truth!
By the way, FUCK AMERICANS
Filtered and reported. This D&C is getting elaborate. Now they're trying to cache it inside of a plea to stop the D&C.

I like to imagine there's a whole segment of kikes out there that are even more schizophrenic than normal, because they're trying so hard to get in character they're actually starting to lose it and hate themselves.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@likme
nobody is blaming you in particular.

Swedish people are allowing this to happen. Your country is a joke to us at this point. It will only serve as a canary in the coal mine.

Sweden of the past is pretty good.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Firespawn
You're ignoring a lot of context, to the point where you're opinion is worthless.

What bastion of European traditionalism and sovereignty are you from?

girlDog
girlDog

Swedes are the Japs of Europe. They are very conformist and polite. If the Jews looked like Asians you better believe Japan would be in the same situation right now.

Methshot
Methshot

@girlDog
Koreans

FastChef
FastChef

@Methshot
I guess Germans would be Japs…

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Carnalpleasure
guy in mobility scooter hits violent niggeranimal
this is not in the USA

wew

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

ScooterViking

massdebater
massdebater

@Carnalpleasure

Her own camera crew stands around acting like faggots.

Give the Viking scooter man a medal.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@massdebater
dude that camera equipment is expensive as fuck, you can see that the guy wants to hit them with the boom mic.

A nigger is not worth as much as the mic

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Sharpcharm

b-but it's the money

She and her crew are worthless propagandizing cucks but a fist and a boot don't cost much do they?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@girlDog
How does that work, Japan has had fuckall immigration other than other east asian countries. They are still for the most part a racially homogenous society. I'm not seeing the parallel you're trying to draw here

Playboyize
Playboyize

bump

Emberburn
Emberburn

@King_Martha
Their natural conformist nature.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Emberburn

If the Jews looked like Asians you better believe Japan would be in the same situation right now.

The Japanese don't have hordes of Africans, Muslims or Westerners swarming in. Why is that?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@haveahappyday
mobility scooter
inb4 it was a burger on vacation

farquit
farquit

@haveahappyday
thank you based tone you kept us safe cunt

takes2long
takes2long

@farquit

Billions for NATO and we stand by doing nothing.

Bidwell
Bidwell

we can't be contained cunt

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Emberfire
my sides

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Nude_Bikergirl

Ho Li Chit, this is real life.

THE MEMES!

girlDog
girlDog

The fact that the Migrants are centralizing in specific locations will only make it easier to kull them later.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Burnblaze
I am 100% not making this up

this is actually, literally real

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BinaryMan

what a shit language

farquit
farquit

@Dreamworx
SAVE ME OPA

Methshot
Methshot

@likme
Swedes aren't responsible for their own faggotry

TechHater
TechHater

@haveahappyday
Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.
Sounds like Sweden. The police are only allowed to act against whites.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@TechHater
Their cops should be lynched.

likme
likme

@haveahappyday

Somalis are the worst "people" on Earth. At least normal niggers can be funny and have made some decent music. They have all the worst traits of niggers and Arabs, utter human cockroaches.

AND WTF are you doing white man? Never before in all human history has a people willingly genocided itself. It's utterly mind boggling what is unfolding. Wanting to genocide any group of people is bad enough, but wanting to genocide your own? There is no punishment on Earth too severe for what these leftist liberal whites are doing to their countries. Name me a crime worse than genociding your own people. There isn't enough rope in the world.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Raving_Cute
I'm not Swedish. Don't live in Sweden.

@Methshot
Jews are responsible for Sweden

@w8t4u
Again, the irony of you calling me a D&C shill when you are the one denigrated Swedes and blaming them for what is going on in their country.

You hate on Swedes and try to make them out to be responsible for what is going on there, and you call me a kike for pointing out that its the kikes who are responsible. Then you call me a kike for pointing out the same white genocide is going on in your country to an even greater degree.

Fuck you buddy.

You are blaming Swedes.

I am blaming kikes for what is going on in America, Sweden, etc and you think I'M the kike shill?

Fuck you. Gas yourself.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@hairygrape

I have real sympathy for the Swedes who didn't want this to happen, but as a whole the Swedish people overwhelming (until perhaps very recently) welcomed what is happening. They voted for the parties that pledged mass immigration. Polls have shown Swedes have in the majority welcomed mass immigration. Still it happens today and the Swedes do not stop it.

There's only so much you can blame the Kikes for. White people need to take responsibility for themselves instead of blaming everyone but themselves for what's happening.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@AwesomeTucker
I have real sympathy for the Swedes who didn't want this to happen, but as a whole the Swedish people overwhelming (until perhaps very recently) welcomed what is happening. They voted for the parties that pledged mass immigration. Polls have shown Swedes have in the majority welcomed mass immigration. Still it happens today and the Swedes do not stop it.

Sure, but then I will say the same for 63% white America:

I have real sympathy for the Americans who didn't want this to happen, but as a whole the American people overwhelming (until perhaps very recently) welcomed what is happening. They voted for the parties that pledged mass immigration. Polls have shown Americans have in the majority welcomed mass immigration. Still it happens today and the Americans do not stop it.

Of course there is a degree to which whites are responsible for the situations they find themselves in, but to say that they bear the ultimate responsibility for what is going on is just plain incorrect.

Not to mention the fact that when you blame Swedes/Americans/Germans/etc for what is going on without even mentioning kikes, you are assigning total and complete blame on whites when both you and I know that the kikes are ultimately responsible.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@likme
BECAUSE IT'S NOT TOLERANT

Not all are bad!
You can't be prejudiced against a race!

WebTool
WebTool

@AwesomeTucker

Oh and by the way, the Swedes are trying very hard to stop it.

I don't know if you know this, but in the last Swedish elections, the biggest single party was the anti-immigration party. And because of this, every other party, left and "right", joined in a coalition to deny the anti-immigrant party any power. Swedes are not cucks at all. Not anymore than Americans or Germans or French or any whites any where in the world.

Whites all around the world are being subjected to a targeted genocide and you sit on your computer and laugh at them. Are you even white? Does the genocide of your own race not concern you?

Or are you a big-nosed oven-dodger who gets joy from white people being wiped out?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@TechHater
Stop imagining it and start living it.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Poker_Star
btw look up "ay lamo"

happy_sad
happy_sad

@WebTool
I wouldn't call voting once every four years "trying very hard to stop it".

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@happy_sad

And your plan in America is to…? oh right, vote for Trump.

So how are Swedes any more cucked than Americans? What are you doing that Swedes are not doing in Sweden to try and stop what is going on there?

Oh right, Americans are less white and doing LESS actually to stop what is going on in America. Burning of migrant centers is a daily occurrence in Sweden.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. All whites are in this shit together, you're going to sit their and make fun of Swedes while we all get subjected to genocide. Does it make you feel better or something? Does it make you better than the Swedes? Infighting and D&C, nice contribution to the cause, brother!

And anyway, what have you actually done to stop white genocide in America? Shitposting on Leeky Forums doesn't count.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@happy_sad

So before you call on Swedes to do something about white genocide in Sweden, take a good, hard, honest look at yourself and ask yourself, "What have I done to combat white genocide in my own country?" If you're honest with yourself, you'll probably shut the fuck up and stop making fun of Swedes are wisen up and actually start doing something beyond shitposting on Leeky Forums

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Spamalot
… probably shut the fuck up and stop making fun of Swedes are wisen up and actually start …

… probably shut the fuck up and stop making fun of Swedes [or] wisen up and actually start …

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@New_Cliche
I'm Swedish, though. I think us Swedes are just too conformist, we don't even dare to speak up. You have some in the U.S. who actually do, and I think that is the main difference. We aren't trying very hard, no matter what you say.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

fill area with subhumans
it turns into a third world shithole

Hmm I wonder what happened here

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@AwesomeTucker
That says "non-EU immigration," not "non-white immigration."

Booteefool
Booteefool

@CouchChiller
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

eGremlin
eGremlin

@happy_sad
@Burnblaze
rape a girl

@BinaryMan
@iluvmen

I didn't believe it until I tried it. Goddamn.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@CouchChiller
You know what it means

Illusionz
Illusionz

@AwesomeTucker
Your framing of the problem infuriates me.

As if immigration wasn't presented to Swedes in a highly manipulative manner by a fully-controlled media, either by pulling on the heartstrings of everyday Swedes or by psychologically beating them into submission with accusations of racism, Islamophobia, etc…
Swedish and in general white cultural values and vulnerabilities have been studied by organized kikery with the express purpose of exploiting those weak spots in order to genocide them.

Look around the world. The achievement of whites have so far outstripped those of other races and cultures. They have the only societies that people fight each other to get into. East Asian societies became rich but have not produced the creative culture that the West has.

The rule of law and peaceful tolerance are the only thing that allow people to actually get things done. There is no way you yourself would want to live in fucking Somalia, Afghanistan or any other shithole country.

Don't blame whites for having qualities that actually allow people to build something worthwhile and then not immediately becoming barbarians when a highly manipulative, technocratic, evil and covert group is carrying out a scientifically-designed, ultra-calculated plan to genocide the white race.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@New_Cliche
Burning of migrant centers is a daily occurrence in Sweden.
Police reports showed that European migrant center burning is almost entirely the migrants burning them down.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Dreamworx

interesting thing is the black guy was about to punch him and the video cut..and the next thing shows the reporters leaving? What did they cut out? Did they just leave the guy in the scooter to get beat up?

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Carnalpleasure

They just left the guy in a wheelchair to fend for himself lmao

takes2long
takes2long

@SniperWish
They just left him to die.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@CodeBuns

You better source that statement

takes2long
takes2long

@Carnalpleasure

I've uploaded this to my youtube.

https://youtu.be/94eurjqeXis

Its title does not mention migrants or refugees. It just says "A hero saves the day. Wait for it….."

This can be used as a comedy video so people can put it on their normiebooks or reddit, and pretend to be ignorant that its about refugees or migrants, they just were pointing out to the funny bit where the wheelchair guy saves the day.

Might be useful propaganda

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@haveahappyday
I hope to god this gathers international attention and puts pressure on sweden.

but alas it probably won't happen.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Methshot
Swedes are brainwashed

Inmate
Inmate

@w8t4u

I just reported you, as what the guy tells is the truth.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@takes2long

This guy is smart.

TechHater
TechHater

@haveahappyday
Avpixlat, 'de-pixillated', is named from Swedish media's standard practice of lightening the skin color on also otherwise anonymized images of perpetrators in crime reporting.

idontknow
idontknow

@Evilember
Police don't fuck with Swedish media. They charge immigrants, there'll be hell to pay.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Earlier episode, Swedish TV reporters attacked in Rinkeby, station denies any trouble.
http://nyheteridag.se/har-ar-hemliga-krissamtalet-som-avslojar-att-svt-morkade-inslag-om-rinkeby/

takes2long
takes2long

swedish people
they are so dumb
they think that black people all over the world are the same than those they watch in american TV shows and jewllywood movies

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@happy_sad

WE ARE DECIPHERING THE CODE

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

picture of the viking man

massdebater
massdebater

friztl me timbers

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Dreamworx
SAVE ME GRANDPA

BRING ON THE

RIGHT WING DEATH SCOOTERS

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

croikey

Flameblow
Flameblow

GOOD LUCK GRANDPA

SniperWish
SniperWish

@w8t4u
Americans actually fought back.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Evilember
I want equality.
I want all white no go zones where we are allowed to live by our own rules and culture
How do we do it?
Prob violence is the only way

massdebater
massdebater

@Carnalpleasure
WHO IS THIS HANDI-CAPABLE MAN OF ACTION?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@SniperWish
Succinct, stylish, and easily duplicated.

Inmate
Inmate

@massdebater

HE WILL LEAD THE SWEDES TO VICTORY

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Fuzzy_Logic
I like that. Upside down snakey Omega, simple eyes, mogen david …

girlDog
girlDog

@Inmate
@Carnalpleasure

RIGHT WING DEATH SCOOTERS

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Inmate
Holy fuck this is some top quality stuff user, make more.

FastChef
FastChef

the views have gone up sooo much
great normie rp
daily reminder this is the year, boys

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Inmate
whats the song?

viagrandad
viagrandad

@TurtleCat
jk found it, its Dragonland - Calling My Name if anyone wants to know.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@haveahappyday
Thank heavens they weren't RAAAPPPPPPEDDDD kek

cum2soon
cum2soon

@TechHater
Yes and it kinda gets me off

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Emberfire
I'm screaming