Hey Leeky Forums, wanna help me troll the fuck out of cucks at college campuses? print...

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Hey Leeky Forums, wanna help me troll the fuck out of cucks at college campuses?

https://www.facebook.com/RevoltAgainstTheSlaves/

Just print out these posters and put them up in college campuses, there is no organization so liberals can't attack you. Just remember to put them up when no one is around. This might make news if we play our cards right. I'll be making more and more posters as I go along, and by all means make your own. I guarantee a fascist presence at college campuses that antifa can't combat will trigger so many people.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.facebook.com/RevoltAgainstTheSlaves/
http://paper-leaf.com/blog/2012/10/principles-of-design-quick-reference-poster/
http://designshack.net/articles/graphics/8-rules-for-creating-effective-typography/
Illusionz
Illusionz

@DeathDog
We are leaderless
Dafuq is that suppose to mean

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@DeathDog
We are the 1%
Well that's true. The "1%" is not all rich kikes and white traitors but anyone else who isn't a lemming.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Illusionz
Sounds like anarchy to me.

What's the deal OP?

idontknow
idontknow

@DeathDog
Remove the 'We are leaderless' and you've got me hooked.

RavySnake
RavySnake

OP isn't even active in his own thread.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Evil_kitten
Not at all, I believe in law and order and the like, but I believe that society should self enforce a direct set of laws and order that dictate who we are as a people. Something that can no longer be changed with legislation or modernism and the like.

Plus by doing this, we have no organization that antifa can protest. They can't track down and lynch anonymous. By having an established and unchanged mantra, we immortalize exactly what we want while not risking anyone in the crossfire.
@RavySnake
I was making this. I still am but wanted to give an update.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@RavySnake
He's serious about the leaderlessness.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Illusionz
Drop that part, switch it for personal and social responsibility. Everyman is responsible for what he sees.

massdebater
massdebater

@Illusionz
but I believe that society should self enforce

TechHater
TechHater

@King_Martha
That's pretty much what the point is. We wouldn't need police if the degenerates didn't exist. We also wouldn't need a direct leadership (Other than a hierarchy based on importance to the cause) in a society of the overman.

You gotta remember that most of the things we have in today's government are to compensate for degenerates. Rejecting degeneracy all together and following the path of going under would create the least degenerate and the least regulated people.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Illusionz
@Deadlyinx

Hol Up

no..

open up photo shop. make some changes..

I like your idea but you completely forgot to attribute this to anonymous #OpNatSoc #OpFinalSolution

Playboyize
Playboyize

Got another poster up.
@Booteefool
If serious, I'd rather not. Not to go full "Muh pr" on you…but if people think this is a troll op from the beginning, we can't get people talking about it.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I like it OP, just a little concerned about the leader less aspect is all. I agree with the rest though.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Deadlyinx
noice keep them coming

Supergrass
Supergrass

pretty autistic

how about some anti semitic ones

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@DeathDog

we r onomynous we r lejuun expect um

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Supergrass
(checked)

Yes plz. That would be doubleplustrigger.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Ok fuck this, I have tried to post a reply for more than 40 now and Leeky Forums just won't let me. Fuck this gay site.

Flameblow
Flameblow

TBH, OP, it seems kind of faggy, but if the main purpose is to astroturf a fascist presence to spook the antifa-ggots, then I can get behind it.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Ok OP I will keep up with this, may post some of your shit around campus just for the lulz.
Keep up the good work brother

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Flameblow
That's the primary focus, trolling the fuck out of antifa-ggots

@Supergrass
Here you go!

Snarelure
Snarelure

This reminds me of this thread @PurpleCharger
from a few days ago. I really do like the idea of us having things which post/distribute irl. I've been actually thinking of writing a manifesto of some kind we could give away everywhere

DeathDog
DeathDog

@DeathDog
Who the fuck is making your posters, kid?!
We reject liberalism
So you are going to feed into the cuckservative narrative that "liberalism" = modern Communism? Why are you hiding the Communist behind terms that Thomas Jefferson would of called himself?
we are your friends
not creepy at all
we are the motors of the world
Da fuck? You sound retarded.
We don't need you because we are the 1% and fuck Libertarians even though this sounds exactly like what Aryn Rand would say.
You need to get some help from smarter /pol/lacks you're too inexperienced to be doing this shit on your own.

girlDog
girlDog

@Illusionz
This is a good poster. But it would have a greater impact of you said "Rejected deminity to become beta males"… Otherwise women will just laugh and say, "Become CIS, no lol hur hur"

@TechHater
Again, wtf is this argument? Some 4chan Evola shit? Who wants to steal it? Some aliens or Indians? WTF you live in a world where SJW are creating the top technology. You're theme is fucked. It's a waist of paper but not a wasted effort. Just needs some Trump streamlining.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@DeathDog
"Not all liberals are communists"

Liberalism is inherently based on egalitarianism. Which is what degenerates into communism. As long as the "masses", or just the lower class have any power, they will continue to operate in what they think is their best interest. I think we have enough evidence to prove that what they think is their best interest, is not at all what it is in reality.
@girlDog
Taxation. I'm mixing in my political opinions into it just for some credibility.
Also

"WTF you live in a world where SJW are creating the top technology"

Not necessarily, most of those people are really concentrated. I'm fairly sure that most of the engineers, doctors and businessmen of the world would prefer to keep what they earn. And even if they don't believe it, they are much more valuable as human beings than your standard person.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

It's a good starting idea,
No organization to attack
Triggering liberals en masse
Cool design
Like Anonymous, but with less 12 year old faggotry.
but the info on the posters suck.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@TalkBomber
By all means you're welcome to help.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@cum2soon
You have a good one with @Need_TLC

takes2long
takes2long

@Illusionz
It means they'll freak out and blame everyone.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I think that simply putting up Trump stickers everywhere would trigger people more.

nobody knows what this shit is and nobody would care.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@CouchChiller
It looks fascist though, but a Trump sticker wouldn't hurt.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@DeathDog
We are leaderless

Remove that and I'd say you dun gud.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Illusionz
@DeathDog
@TechHater
@Playboyize
@Playboyize

All this shit typography
All these fucking display fonts
All this terrible contrast and wasted use of color.

Get fucking good.

http://paper-leaf.com/blog/2012/10/principles-of-design-quick-reference-poster/

http://designshack.net/articles/graphics/8-rules-for-creating-effective-typography/

Go over both those links, and do EVERYTHING over again.

You can do much better than that. Apply yourself and google anything you don't know how to do.

Good job taking action. Now take BETTER action.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Methnerd
is right,
We can half-ass this or we can do it right. These aren't fashy enough. Take inspiration from old propaganda posters, and remeber, the fuhrer was an artsist, make him proud.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@DeathDog
The 1%, as the leftists understand it, is comprised of 43% jewish people. This poster makes no goddamn sense, and sounds like you're a rich elitist globalist.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Fuzzy_Logic
He's of the retarded skin head variety. He's trying but barely knows enough about anything to put words to how he feels.

There's a german biker gang that also calls themselves 1%ers. He's probably a wanna be tough guy that isn't interested in anything deeper than fighting for the right side.(which isn't a bad thing, really.)

We need smarter people than that, but any help is good at this point.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@kizzmybutt
@Fuzzy_Logic
The left doesn't think that way, they think in terms of "rich and evil bankers" and "Poor helpless people"

They don't see "1%" the way we see 1%, the only thing this conveys to liberals is that the bankers and everyone who they think is responsible for their actions not only hates them but hates their very being and is going to leave them to die.

@Methnerd
How's this? I'm not going to make my own fonts.

girlDog
girlDog

@Illusionz
Marginally better.

You don't have to make your own fonts, you have to make your design look tasteful and not "edgy."

Look up generation identitaire.

But that's just white text on a black background with some yellow thrown in here and there

Exactly. Your over use of jpegged the fuck out textures and text with random sizing and capitalization looks amateur as fuck.

Goebbels would be ashamed.

I'm not going to make my own fonts
Try looking up design blogs and typographic posters and imitating what they do but with your own message.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content